+ Reply to Thread

Thread: They drilled into an ice wall near the firmament dome in the 1960's

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Default They drilled into an ice wall near the firmament dome in the 1960's

It's been awhile since I've visited Avalon. I see everyone is on the CV19 and Ivermectin thing. Good!

I'd like to bring something different to the forum right now. Just finished watching this video. It had to do with what's up (or down) in Antarctica back in the 60's. Something called the "wall of ice" in the sky. Don't know if anyone ever heard of this, but someone who was stationed at McMurdo back in the day wanted to share what he experienced there. Of course, the secrecy is still there and they're still not telling us anything. As we know the more they try to cover anything up, the more it comes out anyway. This one is going to be a beaut!

The thing that I came away with from this video was that our planet and our world is not what we think it is. Flat, round, pear shaped or even world under glass, whatever it is, someday, we'll get to the truth and hopefully no one will freak out.

We have the right to know about our planet....

This was on Brighteon via BeforeItsNews. Alot of great stuff there on both channels.

https://www.brighteon.com/afcb0b04-6...8-c8476033a3e6

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Alecs (5th October 2021), angelfire (6th October 2021), East Sun (5th October 2021), Ernie Nemeth (5th October 2021), IChingUChing (5th October 2021), jimbobule (5th October 2021), Journeyman (6th October 2021), Le Chat (6th October 2021), leavesoftrees (6th October 2021), pabranno (5th October 2021), selinam (5th October 2021), Snoweagle (5th October 2021), thepainterdoug (13th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,200 times in 436 posts

Default Re: They drilled into an ice wall near the firmament dome in the 1960's

I watched the video and two things didn't add up: The speaker said, the blue ice couldn't be touched with bare hands because of the minus temperatures but then you see afterwards bare hands holding that stuff. Also he says, the blue ice couldn't get brought out of the antarctica because it would vanish in short time. I am sure, technology existed then, to keep abolute zero freezing zero point containment for transport.
    Then he goes off into this wall boring stuff and hints at flat earth - sorry.
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

angelfire (6th October 2021), Brigantia (5th October 2021), Kryztian (6th October 2021), pabranno (5th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,789 times in 1,323 posts

Quote Posted by Michi (here)
    I watched the video and two things didn't add up: The speaker said, the blue ice couldn't be touched with bare hands because of the minus temperatures but then you see afterwards bare hands holding that stuff. Also he says, the blue ice couldn't get brought out of the antarctica because it would vanish in short time. I am sure, technology existed then, to keep abolute zero freezing zero point containment for transport.
    Yes, as soon as I saw 'firmament dome' I realised it was flat earth. Avoid!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th October 2021), Kryztian (6th October 2021), Mike Gorman (6th October 2021), Nasu (6th October 2021), pabranno (5th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,724 times in 318 posts

Hey it’s good to see you back… drop in more often😉

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Nasu (6th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Brigantia (6th October 2021), Kryztian (6th October 2021), Mike Gorman (6th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

On Brighteon on Before Its News, this story about a Wall of "other substance, supercold blue substance which turns into gas when heated" appears to be exiting the Earth from the Ground within Antarctica itself, curving into a doughnut dome that covers the whole Earth. A hole was drilled but the hole sealed up behind the drill. If there is any truth in this story, it would seem to me that a flying vehicle shooting superheating frequencies in every direction would be the way to penetrate this thing, but it could be vast distances deep and would require a recording AI which need not be large.

A famous author around the 1960's, I believe, wrote a book about the strange occurrences in or near the Bermuda Triangle, one of the things that definitely caught my attention was the mention of people boating in that vicinity. They came upon a WALL that appeared to go from the ocean water near them to the heavens and were baffled and most probably frightened.

Now if any explanation of this existed on this Earth, it would have to be the most convoluted topology possible to imagine, which would have to include the fact of our being thoroughly brainwashed to believe in our current Earth exit to Space view, Astronomers both professional and experienced amateur such as John Walson who not only has taken wonderful surface pictures of the Moon and its settlements, but has photographs of many spaceships of varying designs and sizes orbiting our planet, etc., etc.

One possibility comes to mind, other than the Flat Earth Crew trying to Pull The Wool over our eyes again, and that is that this tube may lead into outer space (not into a doughnut) and into other dimensions, elsewhere. This would make sense, as it is said Antarctica has entrance and exist for Space Vehicles, possibly to avoid dangerous radiation. Also it might be easier to create a space/time vortex from the ground than from outer space.

There are lots of bright minds on Avalon, think up some wonderful possibilities for what is really going on there.
    Last edited by amor; 19th November 2021 at 14:59. Reason: Typos.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th October 2021), Mashika (6th October 2021), Nasu (6th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,825 times in 3,335 posts

Here's how you see the earth from above. There is always a dumb measure of it, but really? Look at the video and figure it out. It's not hard

For *whoever* who doubts this, they need to go ride a Mig, just like that, and then see for themselves.. *nothing stops you*

Once you see the earth down, you will have to think a lot, and i mean that *a lot*
    Tired

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th October 2021), Brigantia (6th October 2021), Kryztian (6th October 2021), Nasu (6th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member Ankle Biter's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,662 times in 368 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Here's how you see the earth from above. There is always a dumb measure of it, but really? Look at the video and figure it out. It's not hard

For *whoever* who doubts this, they need to go ride a Mig, just like that, and then see for themselves.. *nothing stops you*

Once you see the earth down, you will have to think a lot, and i mean that *a lot*
    I volunteer ! Ride up in a mig jet you say? Where can I sign up for that? lol... I'm a bit scared of heights but I'll do it in a heart beat!

Awesome video and what a machine. When it really got going and was climbing through 1000ft of altitude in a few seconds, I imagined pilot felt very heavy.

...as for the original topic one thing I've always wondered is how much windex is needed to keep the firmament clean?
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. -Lao Tzu

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ankle Biter For This Post:

Brigantia (6th October 2021), Mashika (6th October 2021), Nasu (6th October 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,825 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Ankle Biter (here)

I volunteer ! Ride up in a mig jet you say? Where can I sign up for that? lol... I'm a bit scared of heights but I'll do it in a heart beat!

Awesome video and what a machine. When it really got going and was climbing through 1000ft of altitude in a few seconds, I imagined pilot felt very heavy.

...as for the original topic one thing I've always wondered is how much windex is needed to keep the firmament clean?
    Unfortunately, there is no chance right now for one of those. But, if there was one, it costs around 25,000 US dollars in total 'at this time'. So it's not like 'impossible" in the end, but of course it means what "it means'

Quote Edge of Space Jet Flight in Russia – Flights from EUR 17500
    € 17500 for a 50 min flight
    You would need to ask way before hand, and have your sit setup way before. There are also other thing to consider, like health issues and such. You need to pass examines about heart pressure and other things. But oh well
    Tired

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Ankle Biter (6th October 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,789 times in 1,323 posts

I was lucky to have seen that for free, back in the day when they didn't even scan your luggage at airports and they would invite kids up to see the cockpit and meet the captain. On a night flight from (what was then) Yugoslavia, I saw the curvature of the earth in the distance, it's a sight that I've never forgotten as it was the most awesome and amazing view.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Ankle Biter (6th October 2021), Mashika (6th October 2021), onevoice (6th October 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,983 times in 1,749 posts

The Flat Earth concept is persistent, if nothing else: the PsyOp aspect is intriguing, I really do think it was designed to further discredit independent researchers and those who disagree with the power narratives; everything from Anti lock down to avoidance of the mRNA products, UFO's, alien agenda, JFK's murder is dismissed in a blithe, middle-of-the-road explanation: we are all Kooks, Cranks, Misfits, Crusty Ne'er-do wells!
    The dissonance between what we perceive, in the physical world, and the accounts for the geometry of the world, the planet is Curved because it is spheroid, every celestial body we can view with our looking glasses tells us this: why would our planet vary from the ubiquity of nature?
    These stories, these irritable arguments about the World are tar-pits, you get all gummed up and confused in them, you never free yourself from the sucking morass of butting heads and bizarre ideas: the world is not flat, nor is it 'under glass': get these ideas out of your brain stem and breathe the free air again my friend.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th October 2021), Brigantia (6th October 2021), Dennis Leahy (7th October 2021), ediwedi (11th November 2021), Kryztian (6th October 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2021), Mashika (6th October 2021), s7e6e (12th October 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    The Flat Earth concept is persistent, if nothing else: the PsyOp aspect is intriguing, I really do think it was designed to further discredit independent researchers and those who disagree with the power narratives; everything from Anti lock down to avoidance of the mRNA products, UFO's, alien agenda, JFK's murder is dismissed in a blithe, middle-of-the-road explanation: we are all Kooks, Cranks, Misfits, Crusty Ne'er-do wells!
    The dissonance between what we perceive, in the physical world, and the accounts for the geometry of the world, the planet is Curved because it is spheroid, every celestial body we can view with our looking glasses tells us this: why would our planet vary from the ubiquity of nature?
    These stories, these irritable arguments about the World are tar-pits, you get all gummed up and confused in them, you never free yourself from the sucking morass of butting heads and bizarre ideas: the world is not flat, nor is it 'under glass': get these ideas out of your brain stem and breathe the free air again my friend.
    Love the rant Mike, There is a simple fix on this issue and there is no need to ride a mig. Get a powerful telescope and go in an island in the middle of flat earth. you should be able to see land all around. But you wont. Because as a sailor I didn't see ships 50 kms away with a powerful scope because ocean is curve. Then slowly the approaching ship RISES from the horizon.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th October 2021), Brigantia (6th October 2021), Mashika (6th October 2021), Pam (6th October 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    As soon as I saw 'firmament dome' I realised it was flat earth. Avoid!
    Yes.

This is nonsense (of course). Moved to the Known Hoaxes and Other Bad Information section. It's not a 'hoax', but is sure is bad information.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th October 2021), Brigantia (6th October 2021), Dennis Leahy (7th October 2021), Gracy (6th October 2021), kudzy (6th October 2021), Mashika (6th October 2021), Wind (6th October 2021), Yoda (6th October 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,202 times in 1,145 posts

These stories, these irritable arguments about the World are tar-pits, you get all gummed up and confused in them, you never free yourself from the sucking morass of butting heads and bizarre ideas: [/I]
    This is something one of my favourite YT sources says about all the rabbit holes we could delve down:

it's where I'm pretty much at now. There comes a point when digging maybe isn't helpful, because where does one stop?

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th October 2021), Brigantia (6th October 2021), Mashika (6th October 2021), Pam (6th October 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

The way I figure it, if it doesn't really affect me at this point, then it can be viewed as entertainment if I find it interesting. Not big on entertainment that much these days. Think of how many people still listen to the likes of Cory Goode or "Captain" Mark Richardson. To me this stuff is the "truthers" version of a soap opera. It is about diversion or entertainment or feeling part of a group or feeling superior because I know something you don't. Even calling these guys out as frauds can be a sort of club. Of course, if you have lost your ability to reason or use logic that is another element as well.

You might remember that the head of HHS in the US insinuated people that promote natural immunity where Flat Earthers. How convenient to discredit a huge group with that one thing. By indirect inference he was stating that if you don't follow the government propaganda you are a lunatic. And millions and millions will believe him.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th October 2021), Brigantia (6th October 2021), Journeyman (6th October 2021), Mashika (6th October 2021), onevoice (6th October 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Quote I watched the video and two things didn't add up: The speaker said, the blue ice couldn't be touched with bare hands because of the minus temperatures but then you see afterwards bare hands holding that stuff. Also he says, the blue ice couldn't get brought out of the antarctica because it would vanish in short time. I am sure, technology existed then, to keep abolute zero freezing zero point containment for transport.
    I noticed that abt touching the ice, too. Obviously it wasn't the real thing. It all was simulated to look like it was in 1960.

I don't think we have any kind of storage that could freeze anything 1000 or colder. Do we have a need for it?

And I took it to mean that we're in some kind of domed planet. You've heard about some of those survival dome experiments where the ppl would have to try to live in them for a year, right? What if that's what Earth was constructed for us to "experience" being here. Or maybe this is just a free range farm for the reptilians to come and pick out what they'd like to order for dinner. Vacation on Earth and dine on a few Humans after a good hunt. We know they're eating us. Would we freak out if it was like this?

We just don't know enough of our world. Only what they've told us. I'm at the point where I don't believe much of anything they tell us anymore. Statistics, the deadliness of coronavirus, the must have jabs, etc....

And take for instance, how many ppl are there REALLY on this planet? A million kids disappear every year. Over a 10 yr span, that makes a billion of them gone. Ppl die at hospitals, in car accidents, in wars, from pharmaceutical poisons, in hospitals by doctors for cash, murders, taken off world as slaves or for food sources, etc. I still haven't found out what the current census has us at. Of course, that was abt 2 yrs ago when I checked, but I wouldn't trust what they say anyway. I highly doubt that there are 7 billion of us Humans on this world. Imo I think we're at 3 billion with 25% from other worlds.

Sorry to go off on a tangent like this. Just wanted to get that off my shoulders. It almost fits in with being some kind of food farm, don't it? That's why they don't want any of us to go to Antarctica. What secrets would we uncover....?

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th October 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 times in 263 posts

If a million kids disappear every year, over a 10 yr span, that would make "just" 10 million of them gone.

Now to the truly disconcerting part.

What if the second coming and the freedom of the soul are nothing more than Q constructs meant to disarm us and place our hopes in something that will never come? What if, we live on a Terrarium, in a closed system, for the sole purpose of pleasing a far more advanced life form?

What if we are truly alone while good and bad are just abstract conditioning to keep us in place? What if there are no consequences to our actions and all that matters is here and now?

What if, instead of the regular biblical reset, our controllers agreed to clean the Terrarium themselves in exchange for their lives and temporary powers?

34. The Following User Says Thank You to s7e6e For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th October 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

What if solid bodies are false, and that they are actually 99.99% empty?

What if the world of solid bodies is the realm of the evil one. A place where god cannot exist because god does not recognize illusion?

What if our entire reality is just a capitulation to the evil one and the pledge of allegiance is to take on these false forms and prance around like it is serious or of relevance?

What if reality truly consisted of the realization that solidity requires pinpoint accuracy and extremely involved focus, every second of every living moment to the exclusion of any and all evidence to the contrary?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th October 2021), s7e6e (13th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread