Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A yes or no question...

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

Default A yes or no questions...

Is haarp orchestrating events to make it seem that things are happening just like it is told in the Bible?

OR

Are things really happening, as can be believed, to be what was prophesied?

That is the real question.
    Last edited by East Sun; 10th October 2021 at 21:30.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

bluestflame (6th October 2021), Franny (6th October 2021), Harmony (6th October 2021), jagman (6th October 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2021), Mashika (6th October 2021), Mercedes (6th October 2021), onawah (9th October 2021), pabranno (7th October 2021), Pam (6th October 2021), Peace in Oz (6th October 2021), Sadieblue (6th October 2021), Sérénité (6th October 2021), Victoria (6th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Default Re: A yes or no question...

A yes or no question, hmmm, this is quite the complicated world... are there perhaps any other combination of possibilities?

4. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    A yes or no question, hmmm, this is quite the complicated world... are there perhaps any other combination of possibilities?
    Yes, no, or maybe

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy Vasiliadis For This Post:

East Sun (6th October 2021), pabranno (7th October 2021), Pam (6th October 2021)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,267 times in 3,170 posts

its a maybe for me, leaning to no

sorry best i could do

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

East Sun (6th October 2021), Nasu (6th October 2021), pabranno (7th October 2021), Pam (6th October 2021)

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,086 times in 870 posts

I’m not sure it’s so black or white that a yes or no would cut it.

I think it’s clear that weather modification has been occurring for years now, increasing more as more countries catch onto it.
    And while some countries may be doing it purely to save a harvest, most likely others are doing it purely to show they can.

As the saying goes, he who controls the weather controls the world...

Weather does seem to be getting extreme.
    Some will say it’s cos we’re ruining the planet with our neglect and bad habits.
    Others will say it’s just naturally occurring cycles that can’t be stopped.

Of course I’ve zero proof to back up what I think. It’s just a feeling.
    But for what it’s worth, I think it’s a mixture of both.

Like we have seasons each year, the planet does too. But it takes a lot longer to cycle between them so we have no recollection of past cycles and what they bring.

But then also I think there is a butterfly effect going on.
    Everything is just as it needs to be, to be just perfect.
    If someone in North Korea decides they need a sunny day for a parade, meanwhile someone in China is about to have a crop fail due to not enough rain and they all go fiddling with weather modification tech, then it’s going to cause a disruption else where.

If enough people are doing that in enough places around the world, you’re going to disrupt the natural equilibrium of the planet and things will start to get weird or extreme.

When I was a kid they’d forecast pretty much accurate weather for the fortnight ahead with pretty basic tools.
    Now they’ve got all this fancy tech and can’t even predict it even remotely accurately 2 days ahead.

Which suggests to me the weather is being manipulated, but maybe not always for nefarious reasons.
    Maybe just for purely stupid, selfish, greedy and egotistical reasons which is having a domino effect.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

East Sun (6th October 2021), Mike Gorman (6th October 2021), pabranno (7th October 2021), Pam (6th October 2021), Wind (6th October 2021)

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

How is the climate behaving do you think, are we aware of any significant variations that go beyond the 'natural' scope of weather?
    I ask this because many of the independent climate observers and those involved with analysing the climate speak of History/Paleontology/Geology and of course constant observations
    and recording to tell us that the climate is behaving exactly as we would expect: all of the macro cycles,along with the many localised patterns and variables are nothing special, or novel.
    We have always experienced profound changes, sudden storms and hurricanes, droughts, floods, earthquakes and volcanoes, I am not convinced our climate is any different than it has always been - we are amidst a warm period, but the signs all point
    to increasing cold, we are most probably entering a cooling time: this is the conclusion I see most often being reached.

Manipulation of the weather is vastly overstated, I don't believe any entity on earth can consistently alter the climate to any profound degree - there are too many natural forces involved, we are just not that powerful.
    Of course that is my opinion, perhaps you believe we can, I don't see any genuine evidence of this personally: what specifically is happening that you see as being manipulated?
    It could be that I am complacent, too used to ideal weather!

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

avid (6th October 2021), pabranno (7th October 2021), Pam (6th October 2021), ronny (16th October 2021), TargeT (6th October 2021)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Mike, thanks

Don't forget there is now weather wars in effect and I think it is on big time. Also, of course there is
    bio-wars as in this 'Pandemic' and depopulation on a world wide scale.

There are long term cycles that those you mentioned may be aware of but also very-long term cycles that I know nothing about.

I do, as I said, believe that the climate and Earth-weather is being hit hard by
    an unusual force that is detrimental to a lot of the worlds population. It will
    probably get much worse.
    Last edited by East Sun; 7th October 2021 at 18:39.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

avid (6th October 2021), pabranno (7th October 2021), Pam (6th October 2021), TargeT (6th October 2021)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Is haarp orchestrating events to make it seem that things are happening just like it is told in the Bible?

OR

No to HAARP.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

East Sun (6th October 2021), pabranno (7th October 2021), Pam (6th October 2021), PurpleLama (6th October 2021)

16. Link to Post #9
    Scotland Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,063 times in 102 posts

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    How is the climate behaving do you think, are we aware of any significant variations that go beyond the 'natural' scope of weather?
    I ask this because many of the independent climate observers and those involved with analysing the climate speak of History/Paleontology/Geology and of course constant observations
    and recording to tell us that the climate is behaving exactly as we would expect: all of the macro cycles,along with the many localised patterns and variables are nothing special, or novel.
    We have always experienced profound changes, sudden storms and hurricanes, droughts, floods, earthquakes and volcanoes, I am not convinced our climate is any different than it has always been - we are amidst a warm period, but the signs all point
    to increasing cold, we are most probably entering a cooling time: this is the conclusion I see most often being reached.

Manipulation of the weather is vastly overstated, I don't believe any entity on earth can consistently alter the climate to any profound degree - there are too many natural forces involved, we are just not that powerful.
    Of course that is my opinion, perhaps you believe we can, I don't see any genuine evidence of this personally: what specifically is happening that you see as being manipulated?
    It could be that I am complacent, too used to ideal weather!
    I agree with your take on this Mike. We're roughly the same age, and purely subjectively, taking the generality of climate & weather events I've experienced, both here & around the world, I don't think the weather is any different now to what it has been throughout my life. There are extremes of course, both cyclic & one-off wild events, but even these are - in my view - no more frequent or destructive than they've always been. Someone else, living somewhere else, will maybe disagree with me on this, and that will be there take, with which I'll have no issue at all.

The window of my lifetime is of course tiny compared to geological time and the climate changes therein, but the reason I feel valid in mentioning my personal observation is that many so-inclined climate scientists would have me believe that change for the worse IS happening during my lifetime. This, to me, should make that change observable, and that, for me is just not the case. Things are as they've always been during my lifetime.

A climate scientist so inclined would be able to prove me wrong - of course they could. But a scientific take on anything now is sadly just an agendized point-of-view, so I choose to rely on what I see & feel around me, and remember, instead. And if I'm to survive the onslaught of current misinformation in all aspects of our lives with my sanity relatively intact, then relying on what I experience & judge to be true from that will be how I continue to live.

But to address the thread's question, I really don't see any evidence of weather manipulation to fulfill the creation of biblical-scale disaster events at the moment. But if you include the so-called 'COVID pandemic', and the other related evil-agenda stuff going on at the moment, then I guess these, though not weather-related, could fit the bill?
    Last edited by ByTheNorthernSea; 6th October 2021 at 10:55.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ByTheNorthernSea For This Post:

East Sun (6th October 2021), pabranno (7th October 2021), Pam (6th October 2021)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Man is in disharmony with himself and with Earth so Gaia reacts. Earthquakes are a sign, so are volcanoes. It is the cry of the Earth.

Maybe not HAARP, but militaries without a doubt have technology which can affect weather and they do play weather wars. So it's both.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

East Sun (6th October 2021), Heart to heart (8th October 2021), pabranno (7th October 2021)

20. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

If prophecy is true then the future is written in stone and we have no free will.

I can see that being the case.

On the other hand, I do not like to think I am not in control of my fate. So I would have to remain unaware of my predetermined destiny. I'd have to think I am other than I really am. I would have to believe that I cannot remember who I am, and I would have to forget my powers, my experience, and my heart. I'd have to be convinced I am a small inconsequential collection of random parts with no power and no rights by virtue of birth alone. If I am not in control of my own fate then I would have to be human - vulnerable, ignorant, and short-lived.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

9ideon (7th October 2021), Chip (6th October 2021), East Sun (6th October 2021), pabranno (7th October 2021)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,375 times in 475 posts

[QUOTE=Ernie Nemeth;1455952]On the other hand, I do not like to think I am not in control of my fate. /QUOTE]

Amen to that....

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Le Chat For This Post:

East Sun (6th October 2021), Ernie Nemeth (16th October 2021), pabranno (7th October 2021)

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ernie,

I read somewhere a long time ago, that prophesy is just a possibility that may or may not happen,

Sorry, I don't recall where it was.

Of course we have a certain amount of control over our destiny but imo nothing is definite in
    life or after this life ends.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (16th October 2021), pabranno (7th October 2021)

26. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Please see:

THIS IS A POST BY BILL some time ago.

"Weaponizing the weather"Default Weird, wild weather: floods, freak storms, giant hail, record lows, all over the world
    Hello, All:

Not well reported in the mainstream media is a steady stream of freakish, alarming weather events all over the globe. This isn't a new thing, but this year it's really been cranking up. Some videos and reports have been posted on other threads, but I felt it deserved a thread of its own.

What does this mean? David DuByne of Adapt 2030, who may be second only to Ben Davidson of Suspicious Observers in his commitment to daily updates on large scale events, insists there's a coming mini ice age (and he's not the only one, either).

Meanwhile, others (reported by myself earlier) are concerned about widespread methane release which might herald a sudden greenhouse effect.
    here on Avalon.
    Last edited by East Sun; 6th October 2021 at 20:11.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (16th October 2021), pabranno (7th October 2021)

28. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,576 times in 1,593 posts

down there almost in the bare metal, i would say yes or no or open or close or 1 or 0, but in that case the question should be more specific, due to the high level of your question the answer could only be possible, not sure, maybe.. and anything in these lines.

but yes there is manipulation, but no not all is manipulated we have natural events as well.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

East Sun (7th October 2021), Ernie Nemeth (16th October 2021), pabranno (7th October 2021)

30. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    down there almost in the bare metal, i would say yes or no or open or close or 1 or 0, but in that case the question should be more specific, due to the high level of your question the answer could only be possible, not sure, maybe.. and anything in these lines.

but yes there is manipulation, but no not all is manipulated we have natural events as well.
    Thanks palehorse

I personally, do not trust haarp at all.

I should have put a ? mark at the end of my 'title of the post' because others will
    have their beliefs of course.

But I did say that the real question is, the ? of prophesy.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (16th October 2021), pabranno (9th October 2021), palehorse (7th October 2021)

32. Link to Post #17
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,303 times in 1,173 posts

Prophecies are by definition true if the events come to pass, even if it is manipulated, that's why it's a prophecy, it's the outcome that matters, not the road towards the outcome.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

East Sun (7th October 2021), Ernie Nemeth (16th October 2021), pabranno (9th October 2021), palehorse (7th October 2021)

34. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Somehow, we have not yet even scratched the surface of the true facts in this regard.

Our science is just one step removed from myth and legend. The foundation of science is mired in the bias of religious men with many superstitions as a result of faith. Faith is not fact. And belief is not proof.

Our understandings are a convoluted set of contradictions that have never been revisited or rigorously tested for veracity.

In this arrested state of affairs, our science is more a religion that must be believed and taken on faith than it is a fact-based, experiment-driven, empirically-tested, logically-derived, common-sense accrual of pertinent conclusions.

And if our science is tainted by superstition our philosophy can only mimic that stance.

Look at the things we say we understand but have no actual definitive definition: Energy, Light, Mass, Matter, Electron, Star, Gravity, Magnetism, etc. None of these words are defined without referring to another undefined word. These words are merely labels, place-holders designed to be stand-ins for lack of comprehension. It makes us feel in control to say that Energy is equal to Mass times the speed of Light squared - but other than the confusion that statement causes, it actually says this: 'This thing that imparts this thing we call Energy seems to be equivalent to this other thing we call Mass travelling at the speed of this other thing we call Light times itself'. It is senseless - and it leads to crazy concepts that must be pried into the thing we call the 'standard model' by exception and special laws - and more unseen and unknown qualities that must be invented to explain away the discrepancies.

The control of information is an art form. Our Overlords are masters of deception. They paint a bland picture and set it in an ornate frame. They describe to you, not the painting, but the virtues of the beautiful frame that borders it. So long as you look at the frame, you will not see that the picture it frames is false, drab, and purposely incomplete.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

East Sun (7th October 2021), pabranno (9th October 2021), palehorse (7th October 2021)

36. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)

OR

well... maybe Greer's guest is on to something?

All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

East Sun (7th October 2021), Ernie Nemeth (7th October 2021), pabranno (9th October 2021)

38. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

and the missing part -

All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

East Sun (7th October 2021), Ernie Nemeth (7th October 2021), pabranno (9th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast