+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Extermination List Through IP Address

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Default Extermination List Through IP Address

We all know that "they" are trying to depopulate us, but are you aware of all the ways they're doing it to us? Deborah Tavares takes you step by step through her own IP Address how to find out who and how they're perping you. How they're torturing you, through which companies, etc.

As soon as I calm down, I'm going to do my own checking. I came across this on Before Its News:

https://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2...s-2524435.html

Makes me want to toss my laptop out...

And when you're done with this, you might want to check out the fake file the IRS has on you....EVERYONE has one....Need to do a FOIA to the IRS and the code book because it's all in code. Good luck, my fellow targeted ppl....

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

angelfire (6th October 2021), bluestflame (6th October 2021), East Sun (6th October 2021), ExomatrixTV (6th October 2021), Franny (6th October 2021), heretogrow (6th October 2021), Mercedes (6th October 2021), pabranno (6th October 2021), Vangelo (6th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: Extermination List Through IP Address

buy a VPN service

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Ioneo (6th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Tracking via IP address is heinously outdated. Even in 2016, all major tech platforms were using a type of technology called Canvas Fingerprinting which essentially identifies your computer as your computer by tracking a series of responses through a specific type of Javascript function. In 2021, I believe even Canvas Fingerprinting is outdated and there is new and more accurate technology in play, but I haven't kept up with those developments. I do know that "Multilogin" is the name of a software which attempts to prevent tracking by major web platforms. It's a commercial software aimed at people who want to have multiple Amazon seller accounts, FB ad accounts, etc. but there is also a free version available that you can use for personal browsing.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to waxamillionpehhgasus For This Post:

Mercedes (6th October 2021), onevoice (6th October 2021), pabranno (6th October 2021), Project_Buggy_Beach (6th October 2021), Sunny (6th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by waxamillionpehhgasus (here)
    Tracking via IP address is heinously outdated. Even in 2016, all major tech platforms were using a type of technology called Canvas Fingerprinting which essentially identifies your computer as your computer by tracking a series of responses through a specific type of Javascript function. In 2021, I believe even Canvas Fingerprinting is outdated and there is new and more accurate technology in play, but I haven't kept up with those developments. I do know that "Multilogin" is the name of a software which attempts to prevent tracking by major web platforms. It's a commercial software aimed at people who want to have multiple Amazon seller accounts, FB ad accounts, etc. but there is also a free version available that you can use for personal browsing.
    None of this matters because the original ip is directly connected to your ISP, so it means that if you bought a vpn, or whatever other service, or even use tor, there is "always" someone listening. And they can just backtrack it all to your account on the ISP

Everyone is tracked, all the time. The assumption that you can work around it with VPN severs or other means, only works if you go through countries that don't keep the information around by law, or do keep it but won't give it up to other countries in any way unless it's a case of pedophilia or other high crimes as such

You won't be tracked by an IP the way you described, you are right on that, that's hilarious for sure. But you will be recorded by your ISP starting a session on Tor, or a Proxy and then, then the "exit" end point will know where you came from, and from there you can be tracked back into your ISP. And they will give up all your info if requested by government. As easy as that

All VPN or proxy services say they don't keep logs of IPs and such, they lie! They won't give them up to anyone, but if government comes asking and it's within jurisdiction, they will provide them with whatever they want, in secret even, under an agreement such as a NDA. But only on specific cases they do this, the thing is, anyone can also hack those servers and get the information they want. "If it's online, it can be hacked"

As a general understood fact: *There is always an entry, and there is always an exit point*. The problem is, who is the weakest point/link in between?

I feel like i need to ask: "Are you from the past?"

"Think fast, think smart"
    Last edited by Mashika; 6th October 2021 at 18:08.
    Tired

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Arcturian108 (6th October 2021), Creedence (6th October 2021), hm337 (4th November 2021), Mercedes (6th October 2021), Michi (6th October 2021), pabranno (6th October 2021), Project_Buggy_Beach (6th October 2021), ronny (6th October 2021), Sunny-side-up (6th October 2021), thepainterdoug (6th October 2021), TomKat (6th October 2021), Wind (6th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

DARPA designed the computer system with an end point agenda which obviously includes that everything, everywhere, is recorded, tracked, codified and inescapable.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Mashika (6th October 2021), Mercedes (6th October 2021), onevoice (6th October 2021), pabranno (6th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    DARPA designed the computer system with an end point agenda which obviously includes that everything, everywhere, is recorded, tracked, codified and inescapable.
    People forget that the internet as it mostly is now, was created by the government themselves.... Just like Tor as well

This is why a lot of eastern countries are preparing a separate network. Because there can't be a dependency on a single country just taking the plug out

And trust me, you don't know yet, but most of EU countries, in the back of the public, are preparing a similar thing (A separate network where specific countries are not able to join)

They just don't say because "bilateral relationships". But maybe you will get some news about that in the next weeks/months
    Last edited by Mashika; 6th October 2021 at 06:22.
    Tired

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bayareamom (6th October 2021), Eva2 (6th October 2021), Mercedes (6th October 2021), Michi (6th October 2021), onevoice (6th October 2021), pabranno (6th October 2021), ronny (6th October 2021), Sunny (6th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 times in 309 posts

The Internet was created to track and follow those who use it, it has never been "private" expecting it to be is like walking through the park and demanding no one else be in the park for your walk, You are in a public area. The internet is a public entity you never had privacy, internet privacy has only ever been an illusion, companies can claim no one will or can follow you around on your web surf but it is a grift to sucker people out of money. I "surf" proudly with nothing to hide, just like I walk through the public park, you want to follow or surf beside me sure go ahead. The real issue is humans expecting everything to be their personal play ground and demanding privacy in public settings.
    When living in a country with free thought, you'll find many do not feel the need to think.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DouglasDanger For This Post:

Mashika (6th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    None of this matters because the original ip is directly connected to your ISP, so it means that if you bought a vpn, or whatever other service, or even use tor, there is "always" someone listening. And they can just backtrack it all to your account on the ISP

Everyone is tracked, all the time. The assumption that you can work around it with VPN severs or other means, only works if you go through countries that don't keep the information around by law, or do keep it but won't give it up to other countries in any way unless it's a case of pedophilia or other high crimes as such

You won't be tracked by an IP the way you described, you are right on that, that's hilarious for sure. But you will be recorded by your ISP starting a session on Tor, or a Proxy and then, then the "exit" end point will know where you came from, and from there you can be tracked back into your ISP. And they will give up all your info if requested by government. As easy as that

All VPN or proxy services say they don't keep logs of IPs and such, they lie! They won't give them up to anyone, but if government comes asking and it's within jurisdiction, they will provide them with whatever they want, in secret even, under an agreement such as a NDA. But only on specific cases they do this, the thing is, anyone can also hack those servers and get the information they want. "If it's online, it can be hacked"

As a general understood fact: *There is always an entry, and there is always an exit point*. The problem is, who is the weakest point/link in between?

You are correct in stating that the government is omniscient regarding everything you do online. However, solutions like Multilogin do potentially allow you to avoid tracking from private entities e.g. major web platforms, which may be of interest to certain individuals.

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

The way I see it, as of today, they already in place have every conceivable tech, and every subversive law passed to get you if they want.

so Im just living my life in the open. not up to anything except painting, composing music, and making some harmless observations far less than most of a the ever sick world upon us

17. The Following User Says Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Mashika (6th October 2021)

18. Link to Post #10
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

You are correct in stating that the government is omniscient regarding everything you do online. However, solutions like Multilogin do potentially allow you to avoid tracking from private entities e.g. major web platforms, which may be of interest to certain individuals.
    You understand that using that tool means someone else uses your network to retrieve data from the internet and then send it back to them, right? Everyone connected to Multilogin is a node, so if someone watches illegal p*rn through your connection, you are first in line once the investigation starts. This is not new, this kind of "peering" has been attempted before. They use your bandwidth to serve other users, and you pay for it, with the fake illusion of privacy they sell you. You will allow other people to go through your network connection, and they will allow you to do the same, you are paying for this "privilege". It's just a proxy all the same

But oh well, if it feels nice, then go for it. I know, personally, that it does nothing to keep you private and you end up paying them so they can use your already paid bandwidth and end point

It also doesn't do what you think it does, as i said, the exit point and the entry point are linked through them, and the cookies and other means of tracking remain there as well, so they "private entities" can just correlate this information and build a profile that eventually leads back to you anyways
    Last edited by Mashika; 6th October 2021 at 18:55.
    Tired

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

thepainterdoug (6th October 2021)

20. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

You understand that using that tool means someone else uses your network to retrieve data from the internet and then send it back to them, right? Everyone connected to Multilogin is a node, so if someone watches illegal p*rn through your connection, you are first in line once the investigation starts. This is not new, this kind of "peering" has been attempted before. They use your bandwidth to serve other users, and you pay for it, with the fake illusion of privacy they sell you. You will allow other people to go through your network connection, and they will allow you to do the same, you are paying for this "privilege". It's just a proxy all the same

But oh well, if it feels nice, then go for it. I know, personally, that it does nothing to keep you private and you end up paying them so they can use your already paid bandwidth and end point

It also doesn't do what you think it does, as i said, the exit point and the entry point are linked through them, and the cookies and other means of tracking remain there as well, so they "private entities" can just correlate this information and build a profile that eventually leads back to you anyways
    You seem to have completely ignored my previous post. I've already stated that Multilogin won't keep you private from the government, and that all of your activity is recorded somewhere, and that it's pointless to try and stay truly private online. We're in complete agreement. What I'm saying is that Multilogin can potentially keep you private with regards to tracking from private entities, such as major web platforms (Google, Facebook, whatever). This type of protection may be of interest to some people.

21. Link to Post #12
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

You seem to have completely ignored my previous post. I've already stated that Multilogin won't keep you private from the government, and that all of your activity is recorded somewhere, and that it's pointless to try and stay truly private online. We're in complete agreement. What I'm saying is that Multilogin can potentially keep you private with regards to tracking from private entities, such as major web platforms (Google, Facebook, whatever). This type of protection may be of interest to some people.
    I didn't, i'm telling you that it is an illusion, to think it will keep you private from other companies, in any way. Multilogin doesn't do anything but to share your network with other people and allow them to access content through you, it's just a proxy

It's the most dangerous kind of proxy, because someone can access illegal content through your computer and then you can be blamed for it.

*You are paying to possibly get incriminated in illegal activities, and you share your network with other people who may do things you don't like*

And as i said, these companies, or private entities like Google etc, already build profiles around you in other ways than tracking your ip. The multilogin solution, in the end, is just a proxy, so it's a solution from the past to a problem they can't solve, they are just getting money out of it

It doesn't work the way people think it does, you have no protection at all

To put it very simple, all you have to do is login on your phone with the same google account you did on your laptop while using the multilogin proxy. They will immediately correlate both and find your location and isp, among other things. It's an useless solution, it a money grab only, a 'privacy illusion' product

If you *ever* logged in to your google account without a proxy, they know who you are, there are other ways to track people and all goes into your profile somewhere ,so basically they have a list of ips from where you have logged in, and they know who you ISP is

If you open a tunnel to another proxy, your ISP knows where that proxy is, obviously... They can sell this information or give it out, and a lot of ISPs are partners with Google or other big companies, so your data is out there no matter what
    Last edited by Mashika; 6th October 2021 at 22:28.
    Tired

22. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    buy a VPN service
    A VPN only protects from basic tracking, not the highly advanced type the government has.

23. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,485 times in 1,711 posts

If 'they' gain full control we will be robot-like slaves where they can
    zap you anywhere anytime if you step out of line.

That's why we need to overcome and reverse the dumbing down we
    are being subjected to.

I don't know what I can do at near 80 yrs. and know literally few people?
    But I hope to live to see 'them' put where they belong.
    Last edited by East Sun; 8th October 2021 at 13:07.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

+ Reply to Thread