+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Project 100 Seconds To Midnight

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member Project_Buggy_Beach's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb Project 100 Seconds To Midnight

Project 100 Seconds To Midnight

UFO & Nukes: Extraordinary Encounters at Nuclear Weapons Sites Second Edition Revised and Updated Robert L. Hastings

Robert L. Hastings has presented some very interesting verifiable data points in this book. There’s no more denying UAF events have taken place at ICBM nuclear sites, the most interesting cases are the procedural activation and shutdown of nuclear launching facilities that control ICBM capable nuclear weapons. It is a procedure and one that has been replicated. The Russians tore down their facility to the nuts and bolts and not one resistor was not where it should be. The United States took their launch facility to a lab within the Boeing complex and found that the only way the system could be activated not following normal procedure, was to apply a 10 volt burst to a shielded data coupler. The technology is nolo contendere more advanced than any technology existing on planet Earth through any known engineering methods and this is most certainly even more true if we consider the incidents first begin in 1967. The Boeing group theorized an EMP device was used.

As we all know within the community of Project Avalon, the current Doomsday Clock is at 100 seconds to midnight. The Doomsday Clock is a symbol that represents the likelihood of a man-made global catastrophe. Maintained since 1947 by the members of the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, the clock is a metaphor for threats to humanity from unchecked scientific and technical advances. We are quickly approaching a singularity that Ray Kurzweil describes well, as technical advances unfold in reality at a breakneck speed that many believe has been primed with technology that didn’t originate from on planet facilities, or were back engineered from an origin point that was not conceived on planet.

Given the time that we have left to solve the catastrophic issues that loom before us, below is my future presidential speech I hear echoing through the halls of time, like it’s a Super-8 film playing before me. This is presented in a fictional way to allow the readers to understand why Project_100_Seconds_To_Midnight is the only logical choice at this time.

“We did not cause these current conditions the Earth now finds itself in, we were born into it and watched our parent’s confused faces attempt to process all of the pieces of the puzzle but they could not because not all of the pieces had yet been disclosed. Today there is more information, we must reference the original Star Trek series, Gene Roddenberry, the moment when disclosure first burst into a star, in a far away universe, was the seed that was planted into humanities’ subconscious(es), the only show that made my father’s eyes light up for a few moments. There is an episode that explains that all species in the universe are destined to become one, and if they do not follow the genetic instructions built into every living being, than the universe and everything in it will be destroyed. From the Hindu point of view, this is a natural process the creation and destruction of the universe happens continually in repetitive phases, and then there is no reason to fear it. There is only one way to join the galactic brotherhood and that is to categorically assemble all weaponry, warehouse catalog and detailed inscribed, to be destroyed post haste! Because we are here today having to scrub our air and use more energy to desalinate the dwindling salt water bodies then is sustainable for continued water supply demands currently on planet Earth that we all love and adore and do not wish to see all of our beloved creatures put to death as desertification takes the planet and leaves a dark dystopian future for our children and grandchildren. We must in effect throw a hail Mary and pray that the benevolent technicians that have been verified through the special operations units of every nuclear nation, see we are trying and will be allowed to provide the necessary technology that may be able to save the planet, its resources and all of the creatures that reside on it. Of course I’m referring to the systematic arm and disarm through no known means that has occurred at every main nuclear launch facility after and always after an unexplained visitation of advanced craft and time dilation phenomena has taken place, just in case you haven’t read up on the subject as I know all of us voraciously have absorbed and it may be the only subject we have passionately devoted time to because we all know in our hearts, just like Ben Kenobi, it is our only hope.”

Project_100_Seconds_To_Midnight (I give you the protocol to begin communication, this isn’t Close Encounters of the Third Kind, this is man in all of its violent desperate glory)

Humanity, even its greatest minds don’t have enough time to solve the complex issues its presented with (we can all agree at this time, we’re one semi-truck load away from total societal collapse), we need assistance, attempting to interface through anything but a show of force will only lead you to create another alcove like Avalon, and while they’re very helpful it doesn’t address the real issues we all face as a planet, it’s time to force the protocol. Robert L. Hastings begs for protocol, because there is no way to observe an event that you have no foreknowledge or time coordinates provided and because the conditions of the occurrence are all controlled from the visiting craft or occupied aircraft occupants, humanity only sees what they wish you to see. I’m not claiming to know who ‘they’ are, let us consider all possibilities, angles, demons, god’s technicians, beings that live in another dimensional space that are damaged when nuclear weapons are used, our future selves travelling from the future to communicate with us attempting to prevent a catastrophe that would destroy the planet, humanities super-brain subconscious manifesting at the quantum level to warn us, all great ideas but this isn’t the reason for Project_100_Seconds_To_Midnight, it is to collect data, to extrapolate on each data point and to discover a clue or establish a stable form of communication that we are in control of, humanity the human race is in control of, not those who are observing with all of their safety protocols, even as no real benefit to those they haunt ever manifest, only more irresolvable conflict continues to grow as high as the heavens, a monument to the skies. ‘They’ have painted us into a corner, not to blame anyone but the disgusting greed of humanity, we have painted ourselves into this corner, never the less, it is where we are in the current stream of time. There is no more time to keep putting your heads into the sand, it’s time to look your Trinity, your collective destiny right in the eye and let the overlords know that you’re catching on, that you’re claiming Apex Predator and that you need assistance to resolve the monkey puzzle tree (Araucaria araucana), because it has become too complex and there are only 100 seconds left to play. This will be our generations Project Manhattan.

Project_100_Seconds_To_Midnight_Protocol

1.)
    Within any number of institutions that are within a research and lab environment capable of interfacing with manufactures the protocol conditions will be constructed. White tiles cured with a proprietary kiln coating that reflects light at all available angles, causing refraction points within their circular pattern. A depressed circle where the device covered in the same tiles will be suspended. Infused within the tiles optic 4K plus cameras, 3D thermal imaging sensors, and all known forms of recording apparatus present to prevent EMP burst deletion of digital data collected, certainly several Super-8 cameras would be loaded and triggered at the event time, allowing the event to be transferred through any dimensional time point/interface. A water cooled super computer will be constructed at site, the sole mission of DEEP+TRINITY will be to collect data when devices within the control environment are triggered, the water cooling will be just enough ultra cooling power to handle the unprecedented data thump that will be instantaneously transferred to DEEP+TRINITY when device protocol parameters are met issuing activation protocol.

2.)
    When considering forcing protocol we must consider what caused the initial events to take place. There were armed nuclear weapons that were capable of firing and detonating at a preprogrammed target. Within the sphere of white tile that suspends above the depression housing data sensors will be a nuclear fission device aimed at a ‘blank spot’ in space. In December of every year for 30 days until protocol has been forced the device will countdown to fire at 100 seconds to midnight and then stop on the final second preventing launch. We are assuming those observing us are capable and are in possession of very advanced technology, their super computers will run predictive algorithms to determine if the device would indeed launch due to a software or hardware failure or shut down in the final second; as programmed.

3.)
    If the first years run failed to produce an event trigger, the target will be shifted to the sun.

4.)
    If the second years run failed to produce an event trigger, the target will be shifted to the moon.

5.)
    If the third years run failed to produce an event trigger, the target will be enhanced linking the super computers AI algorithm to determine the most accurate threat level assessment terrorist activity that’s either harming a natural planetary resource or causing imminent death of more than 100K souls. The target will be locked and through automatic software controlled procedures, stopped at the final second of the 100 seconds to midnight countdown.

The AI may determine the most prevalent accurate threat level assessment is the lab itself and may self detonate, but this is the new threshold, the way to push the envelope, the way to catch a glimpse, a mistake, a second of data that may provide us a competitive edge. Maybe ‘they’ will determine the monkeys are catching on and throw us a bone respecting the resources and risks taken, but we all know in our hearts it must be done, that we are out of time, soon we will be desalinating what water remains and scrubbing our air, it is our only logical play. It is I know conceptually eerie the way it fits into the time stream of MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) and yet when we review the years events related to COVID-19 and consider it a litmus test to a weaponized chemical weapon, where all of your trillions spent are conquered with a .10 vile, the premise continues to be sadly, a viable option.

I would love to see the planet ‘detail, warehouse, inscribed’ all of their nuclear weapons, a gold plate at each one of the holding stalls that will display our dismantled sticks and stones in a coffin like slot, our best engravers stamping it with planetary artistic skill, each country proud to participate in our collective hail Mary, another way we could convince ‘those that are watching’ we are catching on and following instructions. But I don’t live in a dream world and I understand where I am, I’m able to make accurate threat level assessments and I’m being forced to fight for my country.
    The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often even more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." --Niccolo Machiavelli,
    Italian philosopher, humanist and writer

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Project_Buggy_Beach For This Post:

abc (6th October 2021), Agape (8th October 2021), Bill Ryan (6th October 2021), Chip (6th October 2021), Harmony (7th October 2021), rgray222 (7th October 2021), samsdice (7th October 2021), william r sanford72 (6th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread