+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DHS Official 40 Min UAP Footage

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

Default DHS Official 40 Min UAP Footage

CREDIT TO "NY UAP Discussion" Youtube Channel.

"Official DHS RUBBER DUCK UAP FOOTAGE"

"My apologies for the bull**** but the footage was removed by YouTube so I am attempting to post again. I am finally proud to present to you guys the very FIRST legitimate footage of a genuine UAP craft tracked for over 40 minutes by the department of Homeland Security using FLIR optics system in black hot mode. The footage was captured by an RC-26 reconnaissance plane looking for drug smugglers somewhere over Tuscon Arizona. The object was spotted 20 minutes into the footage and was tracked for a full 40 minutes until the footage ended. The object in question has been verified as anomalous by the organization which analyzed the footage, however, that analysis will be released later on in the year as it is still going through its peer review stage. The object in question is traveling anywhere between 90-200 mph as it flies over the desert surface and is also changing direction as it flies. It is estimated to be about 5 or 6 ft long and looks to have a second smaller appendage that flies with it but it is still uncertain if the smaller orb like object is actually a part of the main one or separate from the main. Also there is no clear indication that there is anything between both parts to show they are attached. The object is emitting zero heat yet accelerates and decelerates throughout the footage. The change in speed and direction is evident by the terrain as it changes while the object is being tracked and also the speed can be seen in the upper right hand side of the FLIR info. The object can also be seen rotating as it flies. Birds, balloons, drones, and all other conventional explanation has been ruled out until Mick West gets a hold of this and claims the object is nothing more than a Frisbee thrown by the worlds strongest man. Mick West himself. I wanna give a special Thank you to Dave Falch for all of his help with analyzing this footage for me!! That will be posted next!!!"
    Last edited by boja; 7th October 2021 at 07:07.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

9ideon (7th October 2021), aoibhghaire (7th October 2021), Apulu (7th October 2021), Ben (7th October 2021), Bluegreen (7th October 2021), Chip (7th October 2021), Did You See Them (7th October 2021), ExomatrixTV (7th October 2021), Mercedes (7th October 2021), Nasu (7th October 2021), Sadieblue (7th October 2021), Vangelo (8th October 2021), william r sanford72 (7th October 2021), yelik (7th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,303 times in 1,173 posts

Default Re: DHS Official 40 Min UAP Footage

Downloaded for safekeeping. :-)

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

boja (7th October 2021), Did You See Them (7th October 2021), Mercedes (7th October 2021), Nasu (7th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread