+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The effects of street lights on us

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default The effects of street lights on us

Did you know our street lights with the orange reddish glow, also called sodium vapor gas-discharge lights, are designed to lower our vibration and make us ill? What those lights are doing is that they amplify demonic activity in our communities. That color they give off is the same color and light that demonic entities love to hang around in and are attracted to. I dont know about you but everytime i am in that light i always had a gross feeling. I knew that when i was a little kid but i didnt know why. Just another of the many ways we are being assaulted by. Another interesting thing is what happens a lot with lightworkers especially indigos when they walk by these lights, Poof! they go out. The darker indigo energy is like water to fire to the demonic energy surrounding these light and they go out. To be honest the only light the earth really ever needed was from the sun and the stars and the light from within us. But what light do we have that predominates the matrix? The false light also aka lucifer. This isnt a fear thread because the earth is changing and purging everything that is false including the false light. We will probably see more and more energy blackouts in the future, this gives the earth the chance to rest a bit and catch her breath. Eventually in this new golden age 5d earth we are entering there will be no need for artificial lights at all, just the sun and the stars and us the way it should be.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Jay82 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th October 2021), Bassplayer1 (7th October 2021), DNA (29th December 2021), Docim369 (7th October 2021), ExomatrixTV (7th October 2021), Franny (8th October 2021), Harmony (7th October 2021), Inversion (8th October 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (7th October 2021), Journeyman (8th October 2021), Mercedes (7th October 2021), onevoice (8th October 2021), RunningDeer (7th October 2021), Sérénité (7th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (8th October 2021), Sunny-side-up (8th October 2021), Tintin (7th October 2021), toppy (7th October 2021), Trisher (8th October 2021), Wind (7th October 2021), XelNaga (7th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

Default Re: The effects of street lights on us

Interesting thought! I have also known this as "SLI - Street Light Interference".
    But I never came across the explanation you just gave, it makes a lot of sense.

In the 1980's, what you describe happened all the time to me.
    It was not "always", but mostly when I was in a "higher very positive state".
    So, it may well be that the indigo light is like water to demonic fire/energy.
    It still happens now, but very occasionally.

A funny story that really happened:
    in the nineties I was visiting my host-family in Wisconsin (I was an exchangestudent
    for a year in the bicentennial year).
    While sitting in the kitchen, talking with my "mom", I mentioned
    the SLI. She kind of stared incredulously to me.

At that very moment, ALL the lights in the kitchen started to flicker!!
    On-Off-On-Off
    Like as my point needed to be proven on the spot.

In any case, thanks for the new look upon the SLI-effect, I wonder
    how many here on PA have experienced something similar.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (7th October 2021), Franny (8th October 2021), Harmony (7th October 2021), Inversion (8th October 2021), Jay82 (7th October 2021), Journeyman (8th October 2021), Mercedes (7th October 2021), RunningDeer (7th October 2021), Sérénité (7th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (8th October 2021), Sunny-side-up (8th October 2021), Tintin (7th October 2021), toppy (7th October 2021), Victoria (8th October 2021), XelNaga (7th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thread got closed for no reason.
    I will try to re-open it.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (7th October 2021), Harmony (7th October 2021), Inversion (8th October 2021), Jay82 (7th October 2021), Mercedes (7th October 2021), RunningDeer (7th October 2021), Sunny-side-up (8th October 2021), Tintin (7th October 2021), toppy (7th October 2021), XelNaga (7th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,326 times in 930 posts

Quote Posted by Johan (Keyholder) (here)
    Interesting thought! I have also known this as "SLI - Street Light Interference".
    But I never came across the explanation you just gave, it makes a lot of sense.

In the 1980's, what you describe happened all the time to me.
    It was not "always", but mostly when I was in a "higher very positive state".
    So, it may well be that the indigo light is like water to demonic fire/energy.
    It still happens now, but very occasionally.

A funny story that really happened:
    in the nineties I was visiting my host-family in Wisconsin (I was an exchangestudent
    for a year in the bicentennial year).
    While sitting in the kitchen, talking with my "mom", I mentioned
    the SLI. She kind of stared incredulously to me.

At that very moment, ALL the lights in the kitchen started to flicker!!
    On-Off-On-Off
    Like as my point needed to be proven on the spot.

In any case, thanks for the new look upon the SLI-effect, I wonder
    how many here on PA have experienced something similar.
    I definitely experienced flickering house lights as a sign from my guides and angels, which especially occurred at close to the end of my angelic energy workshops, signaling to me that we were done and I should wrap it up.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Inversion (8th October 2021), Jay82 (7th October 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (7th October 2021), Journeyman (8th October 2021), Mercedes (7th October 2021), RunningDeer (7th October 2021), Sérénité (7th October 2021), Tintin (7th October 2021), toppy (7th October 2021), XelNaga (7th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,055 times in 868 posts

Apparently people who affect street lights are called SLIDERS.

I once done a bit of research into it all trying to work out what happens to me at times. Usually if I’m in a heightened state (very stressed, angry or agitated which isn’t often thankfully) I tend to pop the electrics.

If I turn the light switch on the switch will spark and the bulb will blow.
    If I plug a plug in the plug will spark and fuse. If I touch anything metal like a handle I’ll get a shock.

I can’t wear watches either, they constantly stop working or need regular new batteries.

Doesn’t happen often thankfully. It seems they say the same for SLIDERS but it’s stronger for them. I’ve never seen any reaction to street lights but they do hurt my eyes.

Do you find it happened when you experienced heightened emotions Johan?

*Edit, sorry I just re-read and yes it’s when you’re in an elevated mood.
    Strange as it happens to me more when I’m experiencing negatively heightened moods.
    Last edited by Sérénité; 7th October 2021 at 21:22.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Inversion (8th October 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (7th October 2021), Journeyman (8th October 2021), Mercedes (7th October 2021), onevoice (8th October 2021), RunningDeer (7th October 2021), Victoria (8th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Hi Sérénité!

Long time ago I found a study on "sli-ders".
    It must be over 20 years ago, I will see if I can trace it back.

I used to affect the street lights (sometimes felt a bit guilty for "popping" so many light bulbs out there!) in the nineties.
    Much less after that, but it still occasionally happens.

I don't get easily angry or agitated, but when feeling high spiritually, it happened/happens.
    So for me it was/is more a positive sign.

Maybe it can be either + or -, as it most probably is a deviant level of energy, of some kind.
    Possibly indigo's or people with more than usual spiritual "gifts" than others, are more likely to have this happen.
    It can be that the energy-range of those is quite a bit "wider" than the usual, which would be an explanation too.

So, yes heightened mainly positive emotions seem to be the cause (for me).

By the way...I used to like the series "SLIDERS", about a few people "sliding" from one parallel reality into another.
    I remember one episode where they ended up in a parallel reality where Hitler had won WWII.

Just recently I saw "The Man in the High Castle" series, based on PK Dick's book.
    A reporter said: "It is by far the best and most consistently ominous drama of the Trump era. With its new run of episodes, the series seems to have leaned into the darkness of the unmistakable parallels between its fictional dystopia and the real world. "

PKD is one of my "heroes", though he had a bit of a "paranoid life". His books (Exegesis and VALIS especially) are just great reads.

And there is a book about SLIders (I have not read it yet):

https://www.amazon.com/SLIders-Stree.../dp/1933665475
    Last edited by Johan (Keyholder); 7th October 2021 at 21:35.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Harmony (8th October 2021), Inversion (8th October 2021), leavesoftrees (8th October 2021), Mercedes (7th October 2021), RunningDeer (7th October 2021), Sérénité (7th October 2021), Victoria (8th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,055 times in 868 posts

Hi Sérénité!

I used to affect the street lights (sometimes felt a bit guilty for "popping" so many light bulbs out there!) in the nineties.

I don't get easily angry or agitated, but when feeling high spiritually, it happened/happens.

Maybe it can be either + or -, as it most probably is a deviant level of energy, of some kind.
    Possibly indigo's or people with more than usual spiritual "gifts" than others, are more likely to have this happen.
    It can be that the energy-range of those is quite a bit "wider" than the usual, which would be an explanation too.

By the way...I used to like the series "SLIDERS", about a few people "sliding" from one parallel reality into another.
    I remember one episode where they ended up in a parallel reality where Hitler had won WWII.

Just recently I saw "The Man in the High Castle" series, based on PK Dick's book.
    A reporter said: "It is by far the best and most consistently ominous drama of the Trump era. With its new run of episodes, the series seems to have leaned into the darkness of the unmistakable parallels between its fictional dystopia and the real world. "

PKD is one of my "heroes", though he had a bit of a "paranoid life". His books (Exegesis and VALIS especially) are just great reads.

Interesting how it happens and effects us differently! Is it just street lights?
    There has to be some power (no pun intended ha) to affect street lights, they have some serious charge going through them.

I can tell when it’s going to happen, I’ll put my sleeve over my hand to turn a light on or off or do it with my elbow 😂
    It’s like a heaviness in my lower centre chest. Maybe that’s where the energy is building up. Fascinating stuff!

I’d be interested to see the study if you ever come across it again.

Thanks for the link to the book, I’ll check that out.
    It’s not a topic you bring up with people as they just think you’re completely nuts, so it will be interesting to read other people accounts about it.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Harmony (8th October 2021), Inversion (8th October 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (24th March 2022), Mercedes (7th October 2021), RunningDeer (7th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

Hi Sérénité!

While I was visiting my nephew and his wife in California a month ago, I walked many times along the hiking trail established in the neighborhood. On 3 separate nights after coming back from the trail, I would walked through one short street, and "popped" a different sodium-vapor street light each night there. It was an interesting phenomena, they just "poof" and went dark. I've been around sodium-vapor lights a lot, and I haven't noticed that they adversely affected my energy level.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Harmony (8th October 2021), Inversion (8th October 2021), Jay82 (9th October 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (8th October 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,240 times in 1,612 posts

Los Angeles County has replaced the old street lights with white LED lights which could have an adverse effect on negative entities. The program has reduced energy consumption by 63.1% and has reduced carbon emissions by 47,583 metric tons a year. Perhaps the noble intent is also a factor.
    Program details

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Harmony (8th October 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (8th October 2021), Journeyman (8th October 2021), Kalamos (8th October 2021), onevoice (8th October 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,820 times in 776 posts

Interesting topic. I've only ever noticed the street lights go out once or twice, so for me it was probably just chance.

Hilary Evans coined the phrase "Street light interference phenomenon" or SLI for short.

She wrote a book about it -- The SLI Effect (free download pdf)
    Last edited by Kalamos; 8th October 2021 at 07:55.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

Harmony (8th October 2021), Inversion (8th October 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (8th October 2021), Journeyman (8th October 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,875 times in 1,034 posts

I used to "slide" - or used to.
    No rhyme or reason as to when it happens.
    I used to think frustration or frame of mind played a part but could never pin it down. Not noticed it for a while (20 years or so), saying that I'm not in my youth now so walking back from visiting friends past street lamps is a thing of the past.
    Still have terrible trouble with electrical items.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Harmony (8th October 2021), Inversion (8th October 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (8th October 2021), Journeyman (8th October 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,190 times in 437 posts

Here in the UK we have a lot of street lights with 5G included. The LED lights carry the frequency and spreads it far and wide.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Inversion (8th October 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,202 times in 1,145 posts

Quote Posted by Jay82 (here)
    Did you know our street lights with the orange reddish glow, also called sodium vapor gas-discharge lights, are designed to lower our vibration and make us ill? What those lights are doing is that they amplify demonic activity in our communities. That color they give off is the same color and light that demonic entities love to hang around in and are attracted to. I dont know about you but everytime i am in that light i always had a gross feeling. I knew that when i was a little kid but i didnt know why. Just another of the many ways we are being assaulted by. Another interesting thing is what happens a lot with lightworkers especially indigos when they walk by these lights, Poof! they go out. The darker indigo energy is like water to fire to the demonic energy surrounding these light and they go out. To be honest the only light the earth really ever needed was from the sun and the stars and the light from within us. But what light do we have that predominates the matrix? The false light also aka lucifer. This isnt a fear thread because the earth is changing and purging everything that is false including the false light. We will probably see more and more energy blackouts in the future, this gives the earth the chance to rest a bit and catch her breath. Eventually in this new golden age 5d earth we are entering there will be no need for artificial lights at all, just the sun and the stars and us the way it should be.
    I have never liked that orange glow.

For a few years now I've seen certain roads where the lights have been turned off between midnight and 5am and recently (ish last few years) the sodium lights have been replaced with white LED's and it's a much nicer experience. It's quite unusual to see the sodium lights now and I don't miss them.

What's interesting is that I'm pretty sure the explanation I was told for the orange lights was that they were more efficient in foggy conditions? But when the move to LED's came about there was no attempt, at least that I'm aware of, to replicate the orange colouring?

The idea of these lights being associated with demonic activity is very relevant to this series of posts which I recently read:

https://secretsun.blogspot.com/2021/...al-series.html

It's a long read but very worth the time investment. It's had me rethinking my entire attitude to modern technology and the world that it's created. Highly recommended.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Inversion (8th October 2021), Jay82 (9th October 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (8th October 2021), onevoice (8th October 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I felt the urge to share my experiences with "Street Light Interference" that began in the mid 80's for me and continues to this day. It began as a typical curious teenager just noticing this phenomenon on occasion, which I thought initially was random and that I was just hyper-aware of my surroundings. However, it began to happen more frequently as I either was walking or driving. Let me clarify that I am specifically talking about street lights with day/night sensors only. Also, 98% of the time, it's only turning OFF street lights - occasionally I make a light turn ON. Things changed drastically during a 3 week span in the winter of '85 when I would drive home from work (dark out) and the same highway light would go out the moment I drove under it. By the 4th night drive home, I was shooting it out with my finger. Totally amused and confused, my science mind tried to find an explanation and thought it was my sunroof glass that was reflecting light back to the source and tricking the night sensor. I eventually drove under it with friends in the car to get some witnesses and was not disappointed. However, as time went on and that specific lamp was no longer under my control, other incidents came up that could not be explained as well. The internet was not a thing yet, so I began to ask guys I knew in the local power company for their input. Never being satisfied with the replies I got and the soft mocking from friends and family, I kept it to myself mainly unless it occurred with another present. I would point it out... "did you see that light just turn off?" Many years had gone by where I didn't think much about it even though it was a regular occurrence still. It wasn't until a few years ago when I searched the www on this topic (not sure why I waited so long to use the web). I was floored when I found it actually had a name and others were reporting on it. Currently I am researching more diligently on this but very surprised not many seem to be able to do this on-demand, whereas I can, either driving or walking. I live in a downtown setting now and walk the streets daily with my dog, Gatsby. I think he might have this too...lol!

I have come to the conclusion, this phenom occurs only when a lamp is near the end of it's life, which explains the randomness and couple week window (until lamp dies or is replaced). Once a weak lamp is located. I can hit it on demand until the new one is installed. Currently there are 3-4 around my walks right now that are in play. I could share in detail other instances all day long on this topic if anyone is interested... like the time when all the lights in a rail lumber yard went out simultaneously as me and Gatsby walked into the area or after a building burnt too the ground... the whole corner would go nuts - first one, then another, then another. This occurred for a week or two last year. To go against the majority of reports, my emotional state doesn't seem to play a role in this. I used to think it was some sort of guardian angel or my dead grandfather trying to communicate with me somehow. I'm known for my positive outlook in life but have always been characterized as a "conspiracy theorist" by my friends and family (not fun). No surprise to me...lol, I was born in '65 on JFK's murder date, moved to Dallas as a kid, back to NY and became a professional firefighter - watched 343 brothers perish on 9/11 from the station kitchen that dreadful morning. RIP.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ROC_SLIder For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (1st April 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (24th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (24th March 2022), Sue (Ayt) (26th December 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

I find this strange then. Where my family live the whole estate has had the lightbulbs the orange ones taken away and the LED white headed ones have replaced it. I would love to think they attract Angels and things rather then the dark entitites that you talk about attracting.
    We need to be aware of this kind of thing so I'm greatful that you have brought it to our attention. thank you.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (24th March 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,221 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)
    Apparently people who affect street lights are called SLIDERS.

I once done a bit of research into it all trying to work out what happens to me at times. Usually if I’m in a heightened state (very stressed, angry or agitated which isn’t often thankfully) I tend to pop the electrics.

If I turn the light switch on the switch will spark and the bulb will blow.
    If I plug a plug in the plug will spark and fuse. If I touch anything metal like a handle I’ll get a shock.

I can’t wear watches either, they constantly stop working or need regular new batteries.

Doesn’t happen often thankfully. It seems they say the same for SLIDERS but it’s stronger for them. I’ve never seen any reaction to street lights but they do hurt my eyes.

Do you find it happened when you experienced heightened emotions Johan?

*Edit, sorry I just re-read and yes it’s when you’re in an elevated mood.
    Strange as it happens to me more when I’m experiencing negatively heightened moods.
    Lol - me too! Any watch I have worn always stops working - not sure if it is the battery or if it becomes magnetized inside. I don't know.

When I was young and riding my bike or walking, the street lights would often go out when I got to them. I wondered if it was some type of power saving thing.

An example of affecting electrical things - going through the till getting groceries, the scanner would not work when I came near it. My wife gave me the look and I walked away and it came back to normal. (It just showed ****** and would not do anything else.) The look from the cashier was priceless!

This happens often in stores, at the bank, etc. When I say "Ok, wait until I move away and try again." and then it works for people, they are freaked out.

I don't always notice heightened emotions at each time. But one time I went to work and I was in a great mood with a lot of good energy feeling. I sat at my PC and touched the mouse and the PC died. Tech support asked me what happened as they have never seen anything like this happen to a pc. The only part of the PC that was usable after that was the video card.

Happy to see that I am not alone with this!

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Inversion (24th March 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (24th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (24th March 2022)

+ Reply to Thread