+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Big Question: What Happens When We Die?

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,700 times in 20,824 posts

Question Big Question: What Happens When We Die?

• Big Question: What Happens When We Die?
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

boja (7th October 2021), Harmony (7th October 2021), Ioneo (11th October 2021), Jambo (24th January 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (7th October 2021), Mercedes (7th October 2021), Mike Gorman (7th October 2021), Pam (7th October 2021), wondering (7th October 2021), XelNaga (24th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: Big Question: What Happens When We Die?

Nobody comes back from the dead after a month. So the answer is subjective to ones belief. If you think you are a spirit (experiencer) then you move on to other experience. If you think you are a body (the experience) then you start rotting until you become dirt.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Delight (7th October 2021), Ernie Nemeth (7th October 2021), Happyjak (9th October 2021), Mercedes (7th October 2021), Pam (7th October 2021), XelNaga (24th January 2022), xidaijena (20th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,077 times in 569 posts

Big Question: What Happens When We Die?

I'm pondering: I've recently popped my clogs and I'm experiencing this ' current hellish timeline'... as my time of purgatory and punishment.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

boja (7th October 2021), Chip (9th October 2021), Delight (7th October 2021), Happyjak (9th October 2021), Mercedes (7th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,700 times in 20,824 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Nobody comes back from the dead after a month. So the answer is subjective to ones belief. If you think you are a spirit (experience) then you move on to other experience. If you think you are a body (the experience) then you start rotting until you become dirt.
    Assuming you can "not" come back influencing via dreams & spirit-world too?
    and 100.000s of people worldwide seeing ghosts of passed relatives
    and so much more ...

Of course one can dismiss "ghosts sightings" of any kind by default ... maybe it is the deceased spirit that alters your perception-mechanism (temporary) for you to be able to see them ...

Cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 7th October 2021 at 18:01.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Happyjak (9th October 2021), Mercedes (7th October 2021), Pam (7th October 2021), XelNaga (24th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    UK Avalon Member Heart to heart's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,251 times in 228 posts

Funny you should ask that because I have just had some information regarding just that question.

But of course it is up to each individual to either resonate with this or not, the choice is up or down to you. It seems to be a very relevant thought at the moment due to what is being perceived to be happening on Planet Earth at this present time, and even that is down to one’s own perception.

However I am very happy to share my thoughts on this as I have worked for so many years with the Earthbound ‘aka ghosts’ and death is certainly not the bogeyman he/she has been made out to be.

But there is a question as to HOW one has led one’s life, as that seems to be the deciding factor as to where one ends up! The Earthbound spirits we rescued from their self imposed prisons were not bad people on the whole, they just needed to confess to some misdemeanour or guilt that was the cause of their after death problem whereupon they would be called or assisted towards the Light. Usually our prayers would be the means of their release.

Some of those who had led particularly cruel lives of selfishness and greed spoke of having to reincarnate back into the 3rd dimension to work off their deeds of ill will as with Hugo Meynell.

This was the man whose life was full of cruelty to animals, foxes in particular. He spoke to my super psychic friend Margo Williams as she sat at home one day. Ho told of how he loved blood sports, which he referred to as the sport of the devil, and that he was the Master of the Hunt and loved everything to do with it, the stirrup cup, the horn, and the kill and the blooding of a newcomer, to the hunt balls. A man of wealth who lived for the chase. His estate was at Quorn where hunting still goes on to this day.

When he went on his final journey he was shown how wicked he had been. Then he was back again, a crippled beggar child killed by a coach and four in 1870, the circle had revolved but again he was shown his life as Hugo, he had to return yet again, this time as aJewish child in Poland in 1939 hunted and sent in freezing weather in a cattle truck to the gas chambers. Hugo said he was treated as he deserved as he had been responsible for hundreds of foxes torn to pieces alive and had suffered an eye for an eye as a result.

Hugo told us he was now going on to greater glory to seek celestial perfection but he prayed that all men would see the error of their ways before it is too late.

He was actually the founder of modern fox hunting at Quorn in Leicestershire in the middle of the nineteenth century.

Well that could be what happens to some people on dying so maybe it would be a good idea to clean up one’s act before Death comes visiting!

But now for something more digestible with regards to death as these words have recently been given to me that I wish to share with you all here and hope you will find comfort from them.

“You are blessed my children with so many assets. The gift of life, the gift of love, the gift of death, strangely enough. The realisation that all things do not stop at that point, it is the start of something else. As you stop here you find yourself suddenly with so many different assets outside of this domain. You will see many people, touch many things, yet you still do not have the full picture at that point.
    Yes indeed you have relinquished yourself of the frequency of human form with the opportunity to move outside of that and back to whatever form, depending on your state of evolutionary cycle and depending on the characteristics of what you have become involved in.”

I will leave it there for the moment, I am sure there will be much more to come on this subject, but one thing I do know is that we are eternal beings of energy and energy is indestructible. I look forward to the journey and the new adventure❤️🌟❤️

10. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

Anna70 (8th October 2021), boja (7th October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (9th October 2021), Delight (7th October 2021), ExomatrixTV (7th October 2021), Frankie Pancakes (7th January 2022), Happyjak (9th October 2021), Harmony (8th October 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (7th October 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th October 2021), Mercedes (7th October 2021), Michi (7th October 2021), Ol' Roy (8th October 2021), onevoice (9th October 2021), Peace in Oz (8th October 2021), Sadieblue (7th October 2021), Samson (7th October 2021), Stephanie (7th October 2021), Tyy1907 (7th October 2021), wondering (7th October 2021), XelNaga (24th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Heart to heart (here)
    But there is a question as to HOW one has led one’s life, as that seems to be the deciding factor as to where one ends up! The Earthbound spirits we rescued from their self imposed prisons were not bad people on the whole, they just needed to confess to some misdemeanour or guilt that was the cause of their after death problem whereupon they would be called or assisted towards the Light. Usually our prayers would be the means of their release.

Some of those who had led particularly cruel lives of selfishness and greed spoke of having to reincarnate back into the 3rd dimension to work off their deeds of ill will as with Hugo Meynell.

This was the man whose life was full of cruelty to animals, foxes in particular. He spoke to my super psychic friend Margo Williams as she sat at home one day. Ho told of how he loved blood sports, which he referred to as the sport of the devil, and that he was the Master of the Hunt and loved everything to do with it, the stirrup cup, the horn, and the kill and the blooding of a newcomer, to the hunt balls. A man of wealth who lived for the chase. His estate was at Quorn where hunting still goes on to this day.

When he went on his final journey he was shown how wicked he had been. Then he was back again, a crippled beggar child killed by a coach and four in 1870, the circle had revolved but again he was shown his life as Hugo, he had to return yet again, this time as aJewish child in Poland in 1939 hunted and sent in freezing weather in a cattle truck to the gas chambers. Hugo said he was treated as he deserved as he had been responsible for hundreds of foxes torn to pieces alive and had suffered an eye for an eye as a result.

Hugo told us he was now going on to greater glory to seek celestial perfection but he prayed that all men would see the error of their ways before it is too late.
    This questioning of the purpose of life and death is my main preoccupation. When I was a small child, I was aware that I believed I had been VERY EVIL. My interest was to learn how one becomes a Good person. I have no idea why this was in my mind?

One recent development in my life is the feeling of an overwhelming Presence of Good. It is not intellectual but a force which fills with vital love and life. I never felt the belief in "Jesus" and yet NOW I am curious about what Forgiveness is REALLY. Going along with what was expressed in the story of Hugo has to do with feeling his own "expiation" of sins.

It has been said that the dispensation of Christ was that we would be able to experience forgiveness. When something is forgiven, it no longer acts in any way. I am thinking a lot these days about what we each as beings believe. IF we believe we are not worthy to move on, wouldn't that mean we come around again?

If we never engaged in the process of self discovery, we would not be able to FEEL what we have contributed for good and ill. IMO when I was all intellectual about the theories, I was not connected to the FEELING. I like many have had dark passages of life stuff but the goal I ALWAYS held in mind was to understand how to turn from evil.

Incidentally, I have no memories of a past life but when I was 8 or so I read about Joseph Mengele and this GRABBED me in grief. Later, I wondered if I had been a perpetrator of evil in the Nazi era. Over the years I did tell a few people about that question and it seemed to shock people because maybe I was ahead of the curve in being able to accept the depth of evil I could have delivered to others.

I am NEVER ever coming back to this world which IMO seems to me also like purgatory. I am DONE with this place of death IMO. Thanks for all the stories! Maggie

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (9th October 2021), Ernie Nemeth (7th October 2021), ExomatrixTV (7th October 2021), George (8th October 2021), Happyjak (9th October 2021), Harmony (8th October 2021), Heart to heart (20th October 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (7th October 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th October 2021), Mercedes (7th October 2021), Peace in Oz (8th October 2021), Sadieblue (7th October 2021), Stephanie (7th October 2021), wondering (7th October 2021), XelNaga (24th January 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

Leaving your body is a complete sense of freedom! I'm done period!
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 9th October 2021 at 23:54.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (9th October 2021), Ernie Nemeth (7th October 2021), ExomatrixTV (7th October 2021), Happyjak (9th October 2021), Harmony (8th October 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th October 2021), Mercedes (7th October 2021), Michi (7th October 2021), mokosh (8th October 2021), onevoice (9th October 2021), Sadieblue (7th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th October 2021), wondering (7th October 2021), XelNaga (24th January 2022), xidaijena (20th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

I am not all that curious about "astral" stuff. IMO there are countless layers of belief and it is ALL there in the Astral. What I really want is a stream line beyond belief. William Buhlman is just about my favorite teacher on the subject of how "OOB" experience can be very important to teach people about the FACT that our consciousness is NOT the body.

His 40 plus years of investigation led him to understand that the most important thing we can do is actually take charge of our own belief systems. He and his wife Susan counsel people and give them help to create conscious processes for transition into death.

William Buhlman says from his investigation that we "go" exactly where we believe we will go after death.

One "proof" from him that he is Consciously able to manage materiality is his confrontation with a difficult to heal throat cancer. He used all the available techniques and healed. I look to how people's life experience is manifesting for them to see if they show evidence of mastery.

I think these talks are classic. They are 2014 and 2015 keynote presentations at the Monroe Institute.....

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (9th October 2021), ExomatrixTV (7th October 2021), George (8th October 2021), Happyjak (9th October 2021), Harmony (8th October 2021), Heart to heart (7th October 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (7th October 2021), Mercedes (7th October 2021), Vicus (8th October 2021), XelNaga (24th January 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by Heart to heart (here)
    Funny you should ask that because I have just had some information regarding just that question.

But of course it is up to each individual to either resonate with this or not, the choice is up or down to you. It seems to be a very relevant thought at the moment due to what is being perceived to be happening on Planet Earth at this present time, and even that is down to one’s own perception.

However I am very happy to share my thoughts on this as I have worked for so many years with the Earthbound ‘aka ghosts’ and death is certainly not the bogeyman he/she has been made out to be.

He was actually the founder of modern fox hunting at Quorn in Leicestershire in the middle of the nineteenth century.

Well that could be what happens to some people on dying so maybe it would be a good idea to clean up one’s act before Death comes visiting!

But now for something more digestible with regards to death as these words have recently been given to me that I wish to share with you all here and hope you will find comfort from them.

“You are blessed my children with so many assets. The gift of life, the gift of love, the gift of death, strangely enough. The realisation that all things do not stop at that point, it is the start of something else. As you stop here you find yourself suddenly with so many different assets outside of this domain. You will see many people, touch many things, yet you still do not have the full picture at that point.
    Yes indeed you have relinquished yourself of the frequency of human form with the opportunity to move outside of that and back to whatever form, depending on your state of evolutionary cycle and depending on the characteristics of what you have become involved in.”

I will leave it there for the moment, I am sure there will be much more to come on this subject, but one thing I do know is that we are eternal beings of energy and energy is indestructible. I look forward to the journey and the new adventure❤️🌟❤️
    Fascinating thanks for sharing that. Your prayers had the power to save earthbound humans from their purgatories. I'd love to hear anything you've received from any light beings with respect to earth and the time we find ourselves in right now.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (9th October 2021), ExomatrixTV (7th October 2021), Harmony (8th October 2021), Mercedes (9th October 2021), XelNaga (24th January 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Leaving your body is a complete sense of freedom! I've done this and have stood naked in the presense of somethingg greater than myself when I was healed so it's not really any question of belief for me. In my 20's I had made an agreement with one of my best friends that if I died first I'd come back and show him and if he went first he agreed to come to me. Well, he came to me three days after dying back in 1989! And I saw what he was wearing and he explained to me exactly what happened and told me when I asked about dying that it really wasn't that much of a transition! I never forgot that because when you leave your body it's just like that. You're out so to answer the question, "What happens when you die?" You're free! I think it will be like taking a dirty wet sock off your foot after a long time working and sweating and once that sock is off your foot just feels so good right!? Yeah it's like that I think!
    Despite the chaotic world as we see it, I'm pretty sure there are people having a great time in this sphere. So while you badly want to leave and be "free" to those having a great time staying is a must. So yes it all depends on ones belief.
    Anyways I'd like to share what death is to me but first what is existence. Its like there is this force which is the source of all that is. And this force creates different vibrations, light, sound etc and send them into an eternal energetic dance. Collisions of said vibrations creates points of experience (body etc) and therefore experiencer (spirit). Now when experience become so high the experiencer is carried away resulting in attachment to experience and parallel experiences. He now thinks he is an experience and not experiencer. Think of our childhood. Wonderful unparalleled experience. Now we can conclude that misconception will result in misfits. And this is exactly what is happening to many of us.
    Death is a result of change as there is nothing permanent in a dance. Experience and therefore experience may cease or be modified. But the energy that makes that use to be point of experience continue to live on. If an experience is simply modified it results in some of us having fragments of memories of past lives. Now those dancing energies that makes up one point could also be part of other points. Thus from this we see that existence is interconnected. So yes seeing oneself to all that is, "love one another" " be like a child" but his time not forgetting who we are, all fits into this model. Anyways these are all my imaginings.
    Last edited by Bubu; 8th October 2021 at 01:25.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Harmony (8th October 2021), Mercedes (9th October 2021), XelNaga (24th January 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

The question can be responded to at many different levels, or from many different angles or stages of beyond-death.

For instance, years ago I used to frequently get kind of pestered by (personalities? I wondered) (or souls?) -- i.e., by whatever the formerly physically alive individual now considered themselves to be -- and who had very recently gone through the disintegration into the many pieces (i.e. individual conscious cells) that that "individual" had been unconsciously holding together and calling it their physical body. They practically always would tell me they're now in a much better, more pleasant, less painful place. So, to them the entry into "the afterlife" is rather like meeting and entering into a relationship with a very pleasant and in every sense attractive member of the opposite sex (or of the same sex if one was gay) -- except that here "death" isn't a person but a now concrete state of being and feeling.

One interesting side to this for me was that I happened to know that at least a quarter of the individuals who go through physical death need to spend some time resting in a "hospital" or "rest home" in the sky so to speak,(which are run much more plesantly than the hospitals we have in the physical world), for a significant period after physical death -- and yet they're still very much convinced they're now in a much better place than where they were in the physical.

Jumping ahead, now, to what some call reincarnation back into the physical, the biggest problem that needs explaining is, how do "their" memories get mostly wiped clean if "they" (the same individual soul, supposedly) now
    get physically reincarnated? In an earlier (before 2010) version of this Forum, many individuals believed that one's memory got wiped pretty much clean by ultra-high voltage electricity after death. To me that was absurd, and didn't tally with my experiences or afterlife memories at all. Part of my view on this is as follows. After death we review what we did in the last lifetime and we let go of what the great psychologist Kurt Lewin in 1932 in German called the "Valenz", which means the forcefulness of an issue or point of view that leads us to get ourselves trapped in it. (Getting rid of the "Valenz" is also well-known as being the core aim of all psychotherapy and counselling.) What then happens when you let go of that is that you no longer need that particular memory to be in your collection of what you identify with being. So, you let it go. Then the same for many memories, and most of your memories. If you have an old sock with many patches in it that's still comfortable and strong, it's only still wearable because you replaced some of its old material with newer and stronger patches.
    Last edited by TraineeHuman; 8th October 2021 at 01:42.
    Above all, always refuse to cut your life in two: nonduality/duality, matter/Spirit, etc
    A mind which is not crippled by memory has real freedom. ~ J. Krishnamurti
    (True, deep) stillness is the way.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

Ankle Biter (8th October 2021), Delight (8th October 2021), Harmony (8th October 2021), leavesoftrees (8th October 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th October 2021), Mercedes (9th October 2021), onevoice (9th October 2021), XelNaga (24th January 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

we have heard all kind of theories and stories before but one thing thats for sure i considered death is a release thats why i took vaccine...

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,820 times in 776 posts

Quote Posted by apokalypse (here)
    we have heard all kind of theories and stories before but one thing thats for sure i considered death is a release thats why i took vaccine...
    Do you think the vaccine will kill you? If yes, what makes you think that?

-----

I'm surprised no one has brought up the "light trap" theory.
    Last edited by Kalamos; 8th October 2021 at 08:25.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (8th October 2021), Mercedes (9th October 2021)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Kalamos (here)
    Do you think the vaccine will kill you? If yes, what makes you think that?
    Well, it might. But not necessarily instantly. It might be after 3 years of severe health problems. Or after having arms and legs amputated. It's NOT a good idea.

@apokalypse: if you really have done this, then don't take the second shot or any boosters.

27. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Brodie75 (8th October 2021), ExomatrixTV (8th October 2021), happyuk (9th October 2021), Harmony (8th October 2021), Heart to heart (8th October 2021), Kalamos (8th October 2021), kudzy (8th October 2021), Mercedes (9th October 2021), Pris (20th April 2023), TomKat (8th October 2021), XelNaga (24th January 2022), yiolas (24th January 2022), Yoda (8th October 2021)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

This is the first time I've seen someone admit they took the vaccine as a suicide method. Thanks for your honesty.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (8th October 2021), Mercedes (9th October 2021), XelNaga (24th January 2022)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

If you read Michael Newton's books the Journey and Destiny of Souls, you will know. He mapped out the afterlife. I think that also Michael teachings, Dolores Cannon's books and countless NDE's would corroborate that data.

No one is forced to come here, we all choose to come here. Life is a game and it's a school for learning, it all is about the evolution of consciousness. Learning does never stop. The human mind, our ego doesn't see things with the same clarity as our oversoul does while we are in "heaven" or the astral realm. That's why we can't understand all the nuances and suffering of life and we are not even meant to even though it is possible to partially at least penetrate the veil of forgetfulness. Every single soul shares the same destiny, but every single soul is also on their own level own consciousness or evolution and karmic path, or destiny.

No one is better or worse than anyone else, there are just younger and older souls - lighter and darker, also everything in between. Earth still mostly consists of quite immature and young souls who dictate the rules of society, wisdom is deeply lacking from this planet even though there are definitely pockets of light here. Also advanced souls from elsewhere have been coming to aid with this transition process. This planet has been in dire straits and it is not even now certain how things will unfold in the near future, but there is a strong effort to change the course for the better because right now this train is speeding full speed towards a concrete wall. The overseers of this planet don't want the forces of darkness to take over again, because so much potential is at stake. A lot would have been wasted if this planet gets destroyed or enslaved too. These times are the most crucial times in the history of humanity, even though certain seeds of light were planted thousands of years ago.

I don't like to talk about myself, but I was a bit surprised to learn recently that I had re-incarnated only after four years since my last incarnation, I heard that from a psychic astrologer who I trust a lot. Usually souls, especially older ones take decades and centuries to reincarnate again. Younger souls reincarnate very fast, the less developed a being is the more automatic the process for reincarnation is. The more you are familiar with life, living and dying you tend to want spend more time in the afterlife just taking it easy and learning about things. Especially if you come from higher realms, this realm tends to be very heavy with all of it's violence and madness.

Do I have experiental knowledge of death and birth? Well of course I don't remember even my current birth nor death(s), yet still they have happened countless of times. We all have had thousands of lives most probably and will continue to have many until the end of time and beyond. Unity with the Creator is the name of the game though, but how many can see it?

Last edited by Wind; 8th October 2021 at 13:23.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Frankie Pancakes (7th January 2022), Kalamos (8th October 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th October 2021), Mercedes (9th October 2021), onevoice (9th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th October 2021), TraineeHuman (9th October 2021), XelNaga (24th January 2022)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Leaving your body is a complete sense of freedom! I've done this and have stood naked in the presense of somethingg greater than myself when I was healed so it's not really any question of belief for me. In my 20's I had made an agreement with one of my best friends that if I died first I'd come back and show him and if he went first he agreed to come to me. Well, he came to me three days after dying back in 1989! And I saw what he was wearing and he explained to me exactly what happened and told me when I asked about dying that it really wasn't that much of a transition! I never forgot that because when you leave your body it's just like that. You're out so to answer the question, "What happens when you die?" You're free! I think it will be like taking a dirty wet sock off your foot after a long time working and sweating and once that sock is off your foot just feels so good right!? Yeah it's like that I think!
    Despite the chaotic world as we see it, I'm pretty sure there are people having a great time in this sphere. So while you badly want to leave and be "free" to those having a great time staying is a must. So yes it all depends on ones belief.
    Anyways I'd like to share what death is to me but first what is existence. Its like there is this force which is the source of all that is. And this force creates different vibrations, light, sound etc and send them into an eternal energetic dance. Collisions of said vibrations creates points of experience (body etc) and therefore experiencer (spirit). Now when experience become so high the experiencer is carried away resulting in attachment to experience and parallel experiences. He now thinks he is an experience and not experiencer. Think of our childhood. Wonderful unparalleled experience. Now we can conclude that misconception will result in misfits. And this is exactly what is happening to many of us.
    Death is a result of change as there is nothing permanent in a dance. Experience and therefore experience may cease or be modified. But the energy that makes that use to be point of experience continue to live on. If an experience is simply modified it results in some of us having fragments of memories of past lives. Now those dancing energies that makes up one point could also be part of other points. Thus from this we see that existence is interconnected. So yes seeing oneself to all that is, "love one another" " be like a child" but his time not forgetting who we are, all fits into this model. Anyways these are all my imaginings.
    I did not imply that I was in a hurry to leave badly at all, nor did I mean to imply I wasn't having the time of my life. I don't know how I could be unhappy really as I have all I want, want all I have and live debt free! I'm speaking about being free as in 'LESS RESTRICTED' nothing at all to do with happiness or being hurried to 'badly want out of here'! All points in space/time coincide so there can be no coincidence really as all is interconnected touching each other all the time but as the Mandelbrot math set shows it's infinity into the mind of God in layers and dimensions and depth one can barely follow!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Mercedes (9th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th October 2021), XelNaga (24th January 2022)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I did not imply that I was in a hurry to leave badly at all, nor did I mean to imply I wasn't having the time of my life. I don't know how I could be unhappy really as I have all I want, want all I have and live debt free! I'm speaking about being free as in 'LESS RESTRICTED' nothing at all to do with happiness or being hurried to 'badly want out of here'! All points in space/time coincide so there can be no coincidence really as all is interconnected touching each other all the time but as the Mandelbrot math set shows it's infinity into the mind of God in layers and dimensions and depth one can barely follow!
    i don't understand how a wonderful life could be a dirty wet socks at the same time.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Mercedes (9th October 2021)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

i don't understand how a wonderful life could be a dirty wet socks at the same time.
    You work right? You go out in the morning, you sweat, you work, you pick up grit, dirt, grime and at the end of the day you can't wait to shed that sock and those shoes? It's called a metaphor hello? You can't follow a simple metaphor? Come on man!!

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

XelNaga (24th January 2022)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

You work right? You go out in the morning, you sweat, you work, you pick up grit, dirt, grime and at the end of the day you can't wait to shed that sock and those shoes? It's called a metaphor hello? You can't follow a simple metaphor? Come on man!!
    yes I understand perfectly that it is a metaphor and you are describing your not so good stinky life because you been wearing it for quite sometime and it is now like a worn wet socks and then on your next post you are saying you have a perfect life and you still dont understand the clear contradiction despite me pointing it out to you. heloooo
    Last edited by Bubu; 9th October 2021 at 13:55.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast