+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Big Question: What Happens When We Die?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,281 times in 1,399 posts

Default Re: Big Question: What Happens When We Die?

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Leaving your body is a complete sense of freedom! I've done this and have stood naked in the presense of somethingg greater than myself when I was healed so it's not really any question of belief for me. In my 20's I had made an agreement with one of my best friends that if I died first I'd come back and show him and if he went first he agreed to come to me. Well, he came to me three days after dying back in 1989! And I saw what he was wearing and he explained to me exactly what happened and told me when I asked about dying that it really wasn't that much of a transition! I never forgot that because when you leave your body it's just like that. You're out so to answer the question, "What happens when you die?" You're free! I think it will be like taking a dirty wet sock off your foot after a long time working and sweating and once that sock is off your foot just feels so good right!? Yeah it's like that I think!
    Despite the chaotic world as we see it, I'm pretty sure there are people having a great time in this sphere. So while you badly want to leave and be "free" to those having a great time staying is a must. So yes it all depends on ones belief.
    Anyways I'd like to share what death is to me but first what is existence. Its like there is this force which is the source of all that is. And this force creates different vibrations, light, sound etc and send them into an eternal energetic dance. Collisions of said vibrations creates points of experience (body etc) and therefore experiencer (spirit). Now when experience become so high the experiencer is carried away resulting in attachment to experience and parallel experiences. He now thinks he is an experience and not experiencer. Think of our childhood. Wonderful unparalleled experience. Now we can conclude that misconception will result in misfits. And this is exactly what is happening to many of us.
    Death is a result of change as there is nothing permanent in a dance. Experience and therefore experience may cease or be modified. But the energy that makes that use to be point of experience continue to live on. If an experience is simply modified it results in some of us having fragments of memories of past lives. Now those dancing energies that makes up one point could also be part of other points. Thus from this we see that existence is interconnected. So yes seeing oneself to all that is, "love one another" " be like a child" but his time not forgetting who we are, all fits into this model. Anyways these are all my imaginings.
    I did not imply that I was in a hurry to leave badly at all, nor did I mean to imply I wasn't having the time of my life. I don't know how I could be unhappy really as I have all I want, want all I have and live debt free! I'm speaking about being free as in 'LESS RESTRICTED' nothing at all to do with happiness or being hurried to 'badly want out of here'! All points in space/time coincide so there can be no coincidence really as all is interconnected touching each other all the time but as the Mandelbrot math set shows it's infinity into the mind of God in layers and dimensions and depth one can barely follow!
    i don't understand how a wonderful life could be a dirty wet socks at the same time.
    You work right? You go out in the morning, you sweat, you work, you pick up grit, dirt, grime and at the end of the day you can't wait to shed that sock and those shoes? It's called a metaphor hello? You can't follow a simple metaphor? Come on man!!
    yes I understand perfectly that it is a metaphor and you are describing your not so good stinky life because you been wearing it for quite sometime and it is now like a worn wet socks and then on your next post you are saying you have a perfect life and you still dont understand the clear contradiction despite me pointing it out to you. heloooo
    There is no contradiction. And this is not the subject matter of this post anymore. You're nit picking dumb **** and for what reason I have no idea but I'm sick of it. You know I mean and you still do. Life is full of ups and downs, good times and bad, stinky times and not so stinky get real! Contradiction ? It's life! Hello indeed! Wake up and stop nit picking life away! You are the reason people don't even want to post at times because then you come in starting up something like this over a metaphor of life that is full of success and failure for everyone and you don't get it? Life isn't all about happy good times dude! Geez!!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

XelNaga (24th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Mod Hat On:

Okay you guys.

Bubu: All I see Ratszinger pointing to, is basically how good it feels to get rid of those nasty old clothes (socks in this case) after a hard day of labor. It doesn't necessarily mean the day sucked, it could have even been a great day of accomplishment just that it was hard and difficult, and now it's time to begin the renewal process.

I actually thought it was a pretty good analogy. When my day of reckoning comes, I'll be good and ready to lose "those wet dirty socks" myself!

And Ratszinger: The following is not an acceptable response:

Quote You're nit picking dumb ****

We're all in this together, remember? "The Ground Crew". We see no need for mod editing, or anything else for that matter at this point, as we're all adults here with lots of time spent in the trenches of life. Mutual agreement is never required, but mutual respect is.

Please carry on with this very thought provoking thread. Politely.

4. Link to Post #23
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Mod Hat On:

Okay you guys.

Bubu: All I see Ratszinger pointing to, is basically how good it feels to get rid of those nasty old clothes (socks in this case) after a hard day of labor. It doesn't necessarily mean the day sucked, it could have even been a great day of accomplishment just that it was hard and difficult, and now it's time to begin the renewal process.

I actually thought it was a pretty good analogy. When my day of reckoning comes, I'll be good and ready to lose "those wet dirty socks" myself!

And Ratszinger: The following is not an acceptable response:

Quote You're nit picking dumb ****

We're all in this together, remember? "The Ground Crew". We see no need for mod editing, or anything else for that matter at this point, as we're all adults here with lots of time spent in the trenches of life. Mutual agreement is never required, but mutual respect is.

Please carry on with this very thought provoking thread. Politely.

Thanks Gracy, I don't disagree with his first analogy, you can clearly see it in my reply. Like you I think its a pretty good one on its own. But I am comparing his couple of post. On the first it is clearly implied that he view life as difficult and in the second he is clearly saying that he is living a wonderful life. Anyways when an intellectual discussion turn to personal attacks adults should know what to do. I feel sorry that this has to happen BUT maybe we can learn a thing or two. have a nice day.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

XelNaga (24th January 2022)

6. Link to Post #24
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Well, I am just answering this big question: What Happens When We Die?

First, I am still alive not dying. I don't know what truly happens when i die.

Second, I met some people and seem to know my past life.

Three, I believe in Karma.

So, when I die, I will go to heaven or become a human being again.

Now I don't want to die. Because, I just experience some pain in the life. I want to make my life more meaningful or realise my dream.

Only my personal sharing.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Heart to heart (20th October 2021), wondering (24th October 2021)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

I see it as a crossing point with many doors opened. It depends upon your state of consciousness which direction does the consciousness take at that moment as it is is a point and port of opportunity.
    You may go virtually anywhere from that point if your intention is pure and the level of your consciousness synchronistic with your next destination.

I don’t believe in “single theory of reincarnation” because there are many possibilities and what may happen at that crossing point.

Some people’s consciousnesses feel completely caged and limited in human life though they seldom complain, almost achieving state of silent sainthood,
    when the time comes they spontaneously expand and float back to higher universes and forms of being.

Some people are strongly intended on continuing their tasks or family ties here and have to search for new births.

Some people aim at human lives in faraway future.

Some people dissolve to elements, nature, or an AI.

It’s good to choose peaceful and accomplished kind of days for your transition , have debts payed or cables cut off and make peace with friends , feed everyone piece of cake and go happily.

Since everything depends on the state of your consciousness from that point on ,
    it is important to understand the power of will you really have over your life and destiny,
    now and the last hour but on and on ..

That’s why we say “Free at last” because even the last prisoner have power of their free will symbolically granted to them at the time of death.

And no matter what has happened here on the planet recently ,
    we have missed whole epochs and lived just for a while.

We are valid part of infinite consciousness that disconnects from one destiny or destination for a while in order to reconnect somewhere else , more happily.

You would better look to yourself , for yourself , for your next destination

instead chasing the illusion of times gone

🙏

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th October 2021), ExomatrixTV (20th October 2021), Heart to heart (20th October 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (20th October 2021), wondering (24th October 2021)

10. Link to Post #26
    Bulgaria Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

for what its worth, the scriptures speak of two deaths, which can be seen in the two rests (amongst a myriad of other forms they appear in) one unto death and one unto life ...

i find it fascinating beyond comprehension, which is to say our natural mind is useless in understanding these things because its language is measurement, and therefor confined within two points of reference, which again the two can be seen in everything here in the creation ... and why the very first verse of Genesis starts out with two ...

the deep sleep we are in now (both individually and collectively) being the first death ( death of innocents ) is a division/separation where the one becomes two pictured as a gendering of soul and spirit ... but these two testify as one, albeit this can not be seen by the natural/carnal mind as it is duel by nature and so incomprehensible to it ...

the second death ends the first, but they are in truth one and the same, as you can not have one without the other ... takes two to tango thing

its all about perception in relation to who we are ... to answer your question simply ( albeit this will explain nothing )

the end of all flesh, is the end of the perception of it ....

perception is everything

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mozo33 For This Post:

Matthew (24th October 2021), wondering (24th October 2021)

12. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,191 times in 4,071 posts

Hard not to try and get a grasp on it. But can we? Perhaps we can, but I can't Understanding beyond feels like the same as an unborn baby trying to understand what life's like

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (24th October 2021), mozo33 (5th November 2021), wondering (24th October 2021)

14. Link to Post #28
    Serbia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Nobody comes back from the dead after a month. So the answer is subjective to ones belief. If you think you are a spirit (experiencer) then you move on to other experience. If you think you are a body (the experience) then you start rotting until you become dirt.
    I think everyone is experiencer, soul and not the body. So whatever one believes they do not disappear after death. They continue learning the lessons of life. To realize how it all works I highly recommend the book of Michael Newton "Journey of souls, Case study of life between lives"
    (https://www.pdfdrive.com/journey-of-...194555516.html) . The author give us a preview of what happens in between lives through a series of conversations he had with his hypnotized clients. Book starts with a description of how dying appears to souls and book ends with describing the process of rebirth.

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

An interesting NDE:
    'Why He No Longer Has Faith After His Near Death Experience (NDE)
    Peter Panagore talks about his NDE (near death experience) and how it changed him forever. This is his testimony.'

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2022), JackMcThorn (6th January 2022)

17. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,439 times in 415 posts

When we sleep or daydream, the astral body and ‘I’ (Ego) leave the physical body and aetheric body. The aetheric body is the ‘life body’ or glue that holds together the physical body when the astral body and ‘I’ leave such, but only in that the aetheric body is the memory depository of that particular soul life sentence physical body. Upon death of the physical body, the aetheric body, astral body, and ‘I’ depart. Upon physical death, the aetheric body begins slowly to dissolve, as does one’s soul life sentence incarnation memory. The ‘I’ also begins to fade; as well as any discernment and higher knowledge achieved via the ‘I’ in one’s previous incarnation memory. All memories/experiences of one’s most recent incarnation – after physical death – are transferred to one’s Oversoul, which is subsequently transferred to ‘the Father/MCP/demiourgos’.

One’s aetheric body will dissolve before one’s astral body does. But guess what? You will be given a new astral body prior incarnation and a new aetheric body at the time of incarnation. And guess what? You will remember nothing that is helpful to anyone, save for the Astrals.
    Last edited by terragunn; 24th January 2022 at 06:17.

18. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,439 times in 415 posts

In regards to this most salient subject matter is that of aetheric corpses – which most incarnates – via channelling and medium-ship perceive as sentient beings…

19. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,734 times in 2,089 posts

When my dad recently died last month , I was holding onto his elbow and hand, as I grabbed both he said the words as clear as a bell "MY LORD" .As he said those words there was no movement in either one of his arms or hands which felt like to me he had already left his physical body as he closed his eyes and went to sleep the very next second after saying those words.....................................................

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2022), Harmony (24th January 2022), Mike (24th January 2022), onevoice (24th January 2022), Wind (24th January 2022), wondering (24th January 2022)

21. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,959 times in 243 posts

Quote Posted by xidaijena (here)
    Well, I am just answering this big question: What Happens When We Die?

First, I am still alive not dying. I don't know what truly happens when i die.

Second, I met some people and seem to know my past life.

Three, I believe in Karma.

So, when I die, I will go to heaven or become a human being again.

Now I don't want to die. Because, I just experience some pain in the life. I want to make my life more meaningful or realise my dream.

Only my personal sharing.
    Hi xidaijena,

I have to correct you a little bit, don't take this the wrong way please, but yes, you are alive and you are also dying.

You are dying, I'm dying, every one of us is dying. Every single second that passes, we are all one second closer to death.
    When this realisation really sets in (it's sooo obvious yet sooo overlooked by many of us), one starts to live his life with much more meaning, and stops wasting time on stupid things.

Death is the only certain thing in everyones life. For that reason, I believe that one needs to invest a certain amount of time during his/hers life to learn about life, and especially death, as much as possible and to be prepared when the time comes.
    If I'm not mistaken, that is one of the cores of Buddhism.

On the topic of this thread, I would agree that work of Michael Newton paints a rather accurate picture of life between lives.

Also, I have read that Buddhists say that what happens when we die, at least for a certain amount of time, depends on our beliefs and our state of being in the time of death. If one believes in heaven and hell, he will go to those places depending on what kind of life one has lived, and in what state he was when he died. If one in an atheist, he will spend some time in absolute darkness. Those experiences are created by our minds, and after a while all that dissolves and one can go to his/hers spiritual home, our true home.

In Tibetan Book of the Dead they explain this in details. That is why when the monk is ready to die, other monks chant certain mantras, to remind him of what is the truth and to help him liberate his spirit in the most efficient way.

If I remember correctly, the most important thing about dying is for one to die calm, and happy as much as possible. It is said that people who die unexpectedly, especially in accidents or violent deaths, usually end up in their own hells created by their minds.

But in the end, we are spirits, we are consciousness, we are eternal and indestructible, all of this is just a game.
    We should try to enjoy this game as much as possible, and to learn the most we can.

Kind regards..

22. The Following User Says Thank You to XelNaga For This Post:

Wind (24th January 2022)

23. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,755 times in 2,614 posts

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    When my dad recently died last month , I was holding onto his elbow and hand, as I grabbed both he said the words as clear as a bell "MY LORD" .As he said those words there was no movement in either one of his arms or hands which felt like to me he had already left his physical body as he closed his eyes and went to sleep the very next second after saying those words.....................................................
    That's quite beautiful. It would be lovely for you to have seen exactly what your Dad was seeing. I hope your doing ok pyranjello

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th January 2022), wondering (24th January 2022)

25. Link to Post #35
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 760 posts

My "skeptic" meter goes off when folks rely on misused "big words" and imply "they know" some arcane / hidden / veiled knowledge that you are too vulgar / ignorant to comprehend.
    He may be correct. He may be full of heifer dung.
    But he is emanating "wrongo bongo" vibes to this humble meat bag.
    Pass.

I like Thomas Campbell's version, based on his work with Robert Monroe (Journeys Out of the Body)
    https://youtu.be/wwvImf92XiA

Am currently a sequential linear time bound, partially furred, variously garbed, electrically powered, water filled, gas processing, food cooking, meat bag, inhabited by a nondimensional sentient and sapient being, in search of a rich widow to support me in the manner in which I never have been accustomed. (wink,wink)

My Credo : Strive to be the kind of person you would enjoy spending eternity with, otherwise you may become a person that’s hell to be around.

IN RE: AFTERLIFE
    Based on personal excursions and reading travelogues of others, the non-physical realms occupied by sentient beings is as unlimited as one's ability to imagine, and if like attracts like, you're unlikely to be around those who are contrary to your true being.
    If you wish to approach that which is all loving, forgiving, and compassionate, it would be wise to cultivate those attributes in oneself.
    Last edited by ozmirage; 24th January 2022 at 12:28.

26. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by XelNaga (here)
    If I remember correctly, the most important thing about dying is for one to die calm, and happy as much as possible. It is said that people who die unexpectedly, especially in accidents or violent deaths, usually end up in their own hells created by their minds.
    It would indeed be pleasant to die while sleeping in a peaceful way if only possible. There is no death, there are only different ways to leave this world. Unfortunately due to the nature of this planet often deaths can be traumatic, but there are also helpers on the other side who will assist confused souls. Also when it comes to something as physical impact and trauma before death, often it has been observed that there is no real pain involved and the soul removes itself from the body before any major physical pain. I suspect this is purposeful and merciful too... There is no need for extended suffering. Of course something really violent and sudden such as traumatic murders or death through warfare can really leave the soul quite confused or even angry after death and that requires a lot guidance and healing for the soul. The danger with some of those souls is that they stick too long here and become what we know as Earthbound souls or ghosts, at least a residual part of their energy has remained here. There are people who are able to clear such issues and guide souls to where they need to go too.
    Last edited by Wind; 24th January 2022 at 13:20.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

onevoice (24th January 2022), XelNaga (24th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2