+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast

Thread: Flirting with War (China vs Taiwan, and whatever might ensue)

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Default Re: Flirting with War (China vs Taiwan, and whatever might ensue)

CALMING YOUR FEARS OVER CHINA, WITH THE FACTS

Remember if china were stupid enough to go try to invade Taiwan or Australia, it wouldn't just be the locals taking on china it would be a what I call for a lack of a better term a " pacific alliance ".

The top members of the this alliance listed below would be the allies in the pacific region that is US, Japan, South Korea & India that have 18,597 aircraft at it's disposal whilst China has 3,210 aircraft at it's disposal for war.

Not only should you consider shear numbers but also the " True Value Rating " of each air arm.

To give you more perspective take a look at these tables below

So are you still scared of China ?

Still worried about them invading Taiwan or Australia ?

Don't needlessly worry, china is beat at every turn and they know it.

So china can call their aircraft names like " thunderous dragon " or " roaring tiger " to inspire their troops and create fear in their enemies, but at the end of the day it is the facts that count and alliances.

MSM can wargame and fear monger as much as they like, the fact is china is all alone and will lose everytime in a conflict.

Link: https://worldpopulationreview.com/co...d_8C8xdV3rPog8

Largest Air Forces in the World 2021

Quote:

" Top 10 Nations with the Most Military Aircraft (All Branches Combined) - Flight International 2022:
    United States - 13,247 (5,217 Air Force, 4,409 Army, 2,464 Navy, 1,157 Marines)
    Russia - 4,173 (3,863 Air Force, 310 Navy)
    China - 3,285 (1,991 Air Force, 857 Army, 437 Navy)
    India - 2,186 (1,715 Air Force, 232 Army, 239 Navy)
    South Korea - 1,595 (898 Air Force, 611 Army, 69 Navy, 17 Marines)
    Japan - 1,449 (746 Air Force, 392 Army, 311 Navy)
    Pakistan - 1,386 (810 Air Force, 544 Army, 32 Navy)
    Egypt - 1,062 (1,053 Air Force)
    Turkey - 1,057 (612 Air Force, 398 Army, 47 Navy)
    France - 1,055 (570 Air Force, 306 Army, 179 Navy)

Comparing metrics: the number of military aircraft vs actual air power

Before taking these numbers to heart, it is important to note that just as not all navy ships are created equal, some military aircraft are vastly more effective than others. For example, a modern fighter jet is quite different from an unarmed training helicopter, but both count as one aircraft. As such, the total number of aircraft a country possesses offers only a partial estimate of that country's airborne military prowess.

In an effort to create a more nuanced and accurate metric, the World Directory of Modern Military Aircraft (WDMMA) devised the TrueValue Rating, or TvR. This metric considers not only the number of aircraft in a given armed force, but also the type, capability, age, condition, and readiness of those aircraft. Filtered by TvR, the hierarchy changes significantly:

Top 15 Military Branches with the Most Powerful Air Fleets (by TrueValue Rating) - WDMMA 2021:
    United States Air Force - 242.9
    United States Navy - 142.4
    Russian Air Force - 114.2
    United States Army Aviation - 112.6
    United States Marine Corps - 85.3
    Indian Air Force - 69.4
    People's Liberation Army Air Force (China) - 63.8
    Japan Air Self-Defence Force - 58.1
    Israeli Air Force - 58.0
    French Air Force - 56.3
    British Royal Air Force - 55.3
    South Korean Air Force - 53.4
    Italian Air Force - 51.9
    Royal Australian Air Force - 51.7
    People's Liberation Army Naval Air Force (China) - 49.3
    Last edited by BMJ; 26th February 2022 at 05:43.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Arcturian108 (21st January 2022), Bill Ryan (21st January 2022), Ewan (25th February 2022), ExomatrixTV (31st January 2022), onevoice (21st January 2022), Peace in Oz (22nd January 2022), Spiral (9th June 2022), Vangelo (26th February 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,700 times in 20,824 posts

• China Is Ramping Up Pressure On Taiwan | Gordon Chang:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st January 2022), BMJ (31st January 2022), Ewan (25th February 2022), Mike Gorman (31st January 2022), pabranno (21st February 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    Thanks

is this for real or just window-dressing?

... and even it is for real ... if he (and all who joins him) somehow succeeds it will most likely be replaced with WEF Technocracts puppets for the "New Normal" Agenda2030

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 1st February 2022 at 11:44.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st February 2022), BMJ (5th February 2022), Ewan (25th February 2022), pabranno (21st February 2022), palehorse (26th February 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Flirting with War (China vs Taiwan, and whatever might ensue)

• Heckler Offended by My Loud China Rant at the Tiger

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st February 2022), BMJ (5th February 2022), pabranno (21st February 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

... and even it is for real ... if he (and all who joins him) somehow succeeds it will most likely be replaced with WEF Technocracts puppets for the "New Normal" Agenda2030

cheers,
    John
    This is my personal opinion, I think it is a situation of " the enemy of my enemy is my friend ", so I believe President Putin, Xi and Trump whom are patriotic to their respective nations are collectively fighting against the illuminati/cabal/globalists their common enemy.

I realise that none of them are perfect but that is what the situation is.

Soro's and his ilk have more than likely come to realise their "Alamo" and role model for the NWO 'china" has been in fact working secretively against them.

One sign of this and indication of where loyalties ly in the relationship between USA and China is the comparison of the reception that Obummer versus POTUS Trump received in in their state visit to china.

Going of track below but related.

Another is the fact that President Putin had gone into kazakhstan and is also intending to go into ukraine is to clean house.

Kazakhstan is the illuminati headquarters and hub for crypto mining, what is crypto used for to facilitate human trafficking.

The ukraine is the hub for human trafficking being done by the Bidens, also there is the uranium one scandal involving Hillary Clinton, there are 15 US department of defence biolabs there, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, and two other senators son's are on the board of ukraine energy companies, read kickbacks laundered monies amongst other things.

Why do you think Creepy Joe is sending in the US troops to defend ukraine?

It is because he has been told by ukraine "protect us from russia or we will hand over all the dirt on you to the white hat's."

So there it is, I may not be 100% right, I may be even way off, but that's my assessment of the situation.

Hence the out of character call for a change of regime in china by Soros.
    Last edited by BMJ; 26th February 2022 at 05:46.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th February 2022), bluestflame (24th May 2022), Ewan (25th February 2022), ExomatrixTV (24th May 2022), Mike Gorman (5th February 2022), pabranno (21st February 2022), palehorse (26th February 2022), Patient (21st February 2022), Peace in Oz (7th February 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    Thanks

• United States would ‘lose’ war with China:

• Chinese Laser Attack ‘Exposes How Unprepared We Are’:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st February 2022 at 21:21.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st February 2022), BMJ (24th February 2022), Ewan (25th February 2022), pabranno (21st February 2022), palehorse (26th February 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)

cheers,
    John
    This is my personal opinion, I think it is a situation of " the enemy of my enemy is my friend ", so I believe President Putin, Xi and Trump whom are patriotic to their respective nations are collectively fighting against the illuminati/cabal/globalists their common enemy.

I realise that non of them are perfect but that is what the situation is.

Soro's and his ilk have more than likely come to realise their "Alamo" and role model for the NWO 'china" has been in fact working secretively against them.

One sign of this and indication of where loyalties ly in the relationship between USA and China is the comparison of the reception that Obummer versus POTUS Trump received in in their state visit to china.

Another is the fact that President Putin had gone into kazakhstan and is also intending to go into ukraine is to clean house.

Kazakhstan is the illuminati headquarters and hub for crypto mining, what is crypto used for to facilitate human trafficking.

The ukraine is the hub for human trafficking being done by the Bidens, also there is the uranium one scandal involving Hillary Clinton, there are 15 US department of defence biolabs there, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, and two other senators son's are on the board of ukraine energy companies, read kickbacks laundered monies amongst other things.

It is because he has been told by ukraine "protect us from russia or we will hand over all the dirt on you to the white hat's."

So there it is, I may not be 100% right, I may be even way off, but that's my assessment of the situation.

Update, Ukraine it's about cleaning house President Putin is stepping up to do his part.

Another way to illustrate the relationship.

Also from Juan O Savin on telegram 25 February 2022

Says " The Red Cross really Fears it can no longer launder its money. The Game is over. "

In response to this article: Red Cross fears ‘massive casualty numbers’ in Ukraine
    Link: https://www.timesofisrael.com/livebl...rs-in-ukraine/

Also Juan O Savin says in another post

US / NIH Biolabs in Ukraine vs Russian strike points in Ukraine.

Whatchya doin, Putin? 🧐

Putin calls it a, “special military operation

"Putin says he wants to demilitarize & denazify the country but not occupy it.

What is he really targeting?"

(I would say the destruction/seizing of assets of the satanic cabal & liberation of the Ukrainian people.)

Link: https://t.me/s/JuanQSeven
    Last edited by BMJ; 27th February 2022 at 13:38.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th February 2022), bluestflame (24th May 2022), chrifri (25th February 2022), Ewan (25th February 2022), ExomatrixTV (20th April 2022), Harmony (21st April 2022), palehorse (26th February 2022), Tintin (25th February 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)

cheers,
    John

I realise that none of them are perfect but that is what the situation is.

BMJ, this was an outstanding post, many thanks.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2022), bluestflame (24th May 2022), BMJ (26th February 2022), ExomatrixTV (20th April 2022), Harmony (21st April 2022), Mike Gorman (21st April 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    BMJ, this was an outstanding post, many thanks.
    Thank you palehorse that's kind of you to say this.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2022), ExomatrixTV (20th April 2022), Harmony (21st April 2022), Mike Gorman (21st April 2022), palehorse (26th February 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    Thanks

As Russian President Vladimir Putin's invasion of Ukraine intensifies, many analysts are predicting that China is looking to invade Taiwan next.

Military tensions between the two countries were heating up long before Putin's war began as senior Chinese officials have continually expressed that Taiwan is a part of mainland China and not an independent country. Chinese Defense Minister Wei Fenghe told U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin on a phone call Wednesday that Taiwan is "a part of China and no one can change that," hinting at a damaged relationship between the two superpowers "if the Taiwan issue were not handled properly."

News outlets on both sides of the political spectrum supported the idea that China is looking to invade Taiwan. AP Politics (Lean Left bias) accentuated academics who believe Chinese President Xi Jinping is "focused on learning" from Putin's ongoing invasion, and Foreign Policy (Center bias) highlighted how Beijing is playing up "a cautionary tale" that the U.S. is using Taiwan as a "pawn" to counter China. One opinion expressed in The Epoch Times (Lean Right bias) emphasized how Western media has "largely unacknowledged" that Jinping is rapidly building up his naval warfare branch that will aid his "expansionist foreign policy that includes asserting control over Taiwan and, likely, other Pacific islands and nations."

Contrary to the majority opinion seen across U.S. media outlets, The South China Morning Post (Center bias) argued that "China’s global image problem, the need for external stability and a stated goal of peaceful reunification" are three key reasons that illustrate why Beijing won't forcibly reunite with Taiwan "anytime soon."

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2022), BMJ (22nd April 2022), Harmony (21st April 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    Thanks

• Will China Invade Taiwan Next?:

RealLifeLore 5.69M subscribers

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2022), BMJ (8th June 2022), Ewan (25th May 2022), Harmony (12th May 2022), pabranno (1st May 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    Thanks

• WW3?! Chinese Military Forces Surround Taiwan… Is It All About To Come Crashing Down?

• How hard would it be for China to invade Taiwan?

• Us State Department Plays Down Change As China Angered By Taiwan 'Fact Sheet':
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 11th May 2022 at 17:51.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2022), BMJ (8th June 2022), Ewan (25th May 2022), Harmony (12th May 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    Thanks

Angry Re: Flirting with War (China vs Taiwan, and whatever might ensue)

• Biden Threatens War With China Over Taiwan:

In keeping with his now-familiar practice of bumbling the country into dangerous foreign policy positions, Joe Biden stated at a press conference in Japan that the United States would engage militarily in the defense of Taiwan if China were to invade. Whether a gaffe or not, this saber-rattling will no doubt concern the Chinese and lead us ever-closer to a potential direct conflict with this nuclear armed power. Jimmy, along with The Dive’s Jackson Hinkle and American comedian Kurt Metzger, discusses Biden’s tendency to “misspeak” in ways that lead the nation ever-closer to war.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2022), bluestflame (24th May 2022), BMJ (8th June 2022), Ewan (25th May 2022), Harmony (5th June 2022)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,165 times in 898 posts

Gravitas: China escalates threat of Taiwan invasion Jun 4/22 --8 min
    As the war in Ukraine continues, China is escalating the threat of an invasion in Taiwan. The PLA has ramped-up drills. The top brass of the PLA could be reshuffled. A Commander "familiar with battle plans against Taiwan" could be promoted.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2022), BMJ (8th June 2022), Ewan (5th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd June 2022), Harmony (5th June 2022)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

New Defence Minister Speak about Chinese Interception of RAAF P-8A Poseidon

On the 26th of May, a RAAF P-8 maritime surveillance aircraft was intercepted by a Chinese J-16 fighter, during routine maritime surveillance activity in the region of the South China Sea. The intercept resulted in a dangerous manoeuvre and conduct that threatened the safety of both the Australian aircraft and crew.

What occurred was that the J-16 aircraft flew very close to the side of the P-8 maritime surveillance aircraft. In flying close to the side, it released flares, the J-16 then accelerated and cut across the nose of the P-8, settling in front of the P-8 at very close distance. At that moment, it then released a bundle of chaff which contains small pieces of aluminium, some of which were ingested into the engine of the P-8 aircraft.

Quite obviously, this is very dangerous.

The crew of the P-8 responded professionally, and in a manner which would make us all feel proud, they returned the aircraft to its base.

I've expressed a concern (PM Albanese) to the Chief of the Defence Force for the welfare of the Australian crew, and he has assured me that they are all unharmed.

I directed the Department of Defence and the Chief of the Defence Force to make representations to the Chinese authorities about this incident in which we expressed our concern about what had occurred, and particularly, the manner in which the safety of the Australian aircraft and crew had been placed in jeopardy. Those representations have been made.

I want to stress that the activity of the P-8 form part of maritime surveillance activity which has been undertaken by Australia, in the South China Sea for decades; other countries do the same. We're operating completely within our rights at international law.

Because the South China Sea matters to Australia. It matters to Australia, because most of our trade traverses the South China Sea. And so, as a nation, we are deeply invested in the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea, we are deeply invested in the rights of freedom of navigation in the South China Sea.

And so, to that end I want to make it also very clear that this incident will not deter Australia from continuing to engage in these activities, which are within our rights and international law to assure that there is freedom of navigation in the South China Sea, because that is fundamentally in our nation's interest.

Link: https://www.minister.defence.gov.au/...erview-geelong

Gravitas: Australia-China fighter jet encounter sparks tensions

WION 7
    June 2022

Australia has accused a Chinese fighter of carrying out a dangerous manoeuvre near one of its planes in the South China Sea. Australian PM Anthony Albanese has called the encounter "an act of aggression".

Last edited by BMJ; 9th June 2022 at 07:06.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd June 2022), Harmony (9th June 2022), Mike Gorman (9th June 2022), Spiral (9th June 2022)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Gravitas: China is building a secret military base in Cambodia

WION
    8 June 2022

China is building a secret military base in Cambodia for the exclusive use of its military. The base is a part of the Beijing's plan to build a network of military facilities in the Indo-Pacific and beyond. Palki Sharma tells you about China's plans.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd June 2022), gini (10th June 2022), Harmony (9th June 2022), Inversion (23rd June 2022), Spiral (9th June 2022)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

CHINA'S TROJAN HORSES

Dr. Li-Meng Yan - LEAKED PLA Audio - CCP's Plan to Invade the World & Australian Federal Election

mariazeee
    28 May 2022

Dr. Li-Meng Yan joins us to discuss recent leaked audio from whistleblowers present at a People's Liberation Army meeting discussing preparing Chinese citizens for war, and their planned invasion of Taiwan and beyond.

Dr. Yan also discusses a call she received in April advising her that Labor was going to win the Australian Federal Election, and that Foreign Minister Penny Wong is an infiltrator of the Australian government, linked to the CCP.

Dr. Li-Meng Yan can be found on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/DrLiMengYAN1

Mike Adams' interview with J.R. Nyquist and Dr. Yan can be found here:

https://zeeemedia.com/interview/heal...yquist-dr-yan/

The full leaked audio from the PLA meeting can be found here:

https://zeeemedia.com/interview/excl...been-obtained/

P.S. Dr. Li-Meng Yan names Penny Wong, Australia's Foreign Affairs Minister, as a chinese agent, (at about 30 minutes).

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v13tb0b
    Last edited by BMJ; 16th June 2022 at 04:43.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd June 2022), Harmony (16th June 2022), Inversion (23rd June 2022)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Uncensored: Jeff Nyquist – China Plan to Invade US by Mid-Terms in November & Australia at Risk

mariazeee
    9 June 2022

Maria Zeee is joined by CCP & Former Soviet Union researcher and expert Jeff Nyquist to discuss his analysis of the recent PLA leaked audio which discusses the CCP’s preparation for war times.

Jeff, Dr. Li-Meng Yan and others believe the CCP could be planning an invasion of the United States by as early as the mid-terms in November, and Jeff discusses the great danger Australia is in.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v155y0f

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd June 2022), Harmony (16th June 2022), Inversion (23rd June 2022)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    Thanks

• China is Desperate to Start a War With Any Country!

• watch the full show here

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2022), BMJ (15th July 2022), Harmony (30th June 2022), Inversion (23rd June 2022)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    Thanks

• Nato Accuses China Of ‘Hybrid Threats’:

NATO leaders have condemned China’s “ambitions and coercive policies” – citing the nation’s “malicious” hybrid and cyber operations. The global leaders endorsed a new security strategy for the next decade, labelling China as the biggest threat to global peace and security. NATO’s Strategic Concept stated; “The People’s Republic of China’s stated ambitions and coercive policies challenge our interests, security and values.”

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2022), BMJ (15th July 2022), Harmony (2nd August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast