+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who Saw "Miesha and the Wolves"? - It Explains A Lot

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member BrotherWayne's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Question Who Saw "Miesha and the Wolves"? - It Explains A Lot

Netflix released a documentary called "Miesha and the Wolves" and I think it explains a lot about what is going on in many so-called Contactee and alien Abduction circles. Has anyone else seen this film?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BrotherWayne For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (9th October 2021), Harmony (9th October 2021), Pam (9th October 2021), Suzi E (9th October 2021), Zampano (8th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Who Saw "Miesha and the Wolves"? - It Explains A Lot

Not me yet, but looks very interesting.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

BrotherWayne (13th October 2021), Harmony (9th October 2021), Pam (9th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Default Re: Who Saw "Miesha and the Wolves"? - It Explains A Lot

I watched it. I believe that in our current culture (at least in the US) victims are put on a pedestal. It is the inversion of being courageous, moral and being self reliant. It is not the state of being a victim of a crime, discrimination, abduction or sexual abuse that is the inversion. It is making the victim hood your identity. Seeking continual special consideration and attention because of it, exploiting it for personal gain, that is the inversion.

Anything that is not verifiable is subject to exploitation, or that which one thinks is unverifiable in this case. This allows people like Corey Goode to thrive with their fantastic fabrications to gain attention and monetary compensation. Then of course, the liars in a sense can invalidate those that are speaking the truth.

The interesting thing about Misha was she was encouraged and exploited into taking what I consider was a sort of mental protection from her reality, a story she told herself to make a very painful childhood somehow acceptable, she also had a great imagination. We have all probably modified our history to make it more understandable, mostly unknowingly. People saw dollar signs with her story. They really weren't interested in the accuracy of it because of the sensational value of it. I think it says more about the sick culture we live in than it does about Misha.
    Last edited by Pam; 9th October 2021 at 12:12.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

BrotherWayne (13th October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (9th October 2021), Harmony (9th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread