+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What If Einstein Was Wrong? - Stephen Crothers, Checking the Math

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

Default What If Einstein Was Wrong? - Stephen Crothers, Checking the Math

For free society!

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

amor (10th October 2021), Ankle Biter (10th October 2021), Bill Ryan (8th October 2021), Chip (8th October 2021), Franny (10th October 2021), jagman (9th October 2021), Jim_Duyer (11th October 2021), Mercedes (10th October 2021), palehorse (8th October 2021), Reinhard (9th October 2021), rgray222 (8th October 2021), Sunny-side-up (8th October 2021), thepainterdoug (11th October 2021), toppy (8th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: What If Einstein Was Wrong? - Stephen Crothers, Checking the Math

From Ben Rich, former head of the Lockheed Skunk Works:
    There is an error in the equations, and we have figured it out, and now know how to travel to the stars, and it won’t take a lifetime to do it.
    (source: UCLA School of Engineering Alumni speech 3/23/93)

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (9th October 2021), amor (10th October 2021), Ankle Biter (10th October 2021), Brodie75 (9th October 2021), Chip (8th October 2021), Ernie Nemeth (8th October 2021), ExomatrixTV (8th October 2021), Franny (10th October 2021), jagman (9th October 2021), Le Chat (8th October 2021), Mercedes (10th October 2021), palehorse (8th October 2021), Ratszinger (9th October 2021), Reinhard (9th October 2021), rgray222 (8th October 2021), Sunny-side-up (8th October 2021), thepainterdoug (10th October 2021), toppy (8th October 2021), Yoda (8th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

"googlesafebrowsing" stops me going to the YouTube page of that vid to give it a thumbs
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

amor (10th October 2021), Franny (10th October 2021), Mercedes (10th October 2021), toppy (8th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

Yes but then, no controversies here, on and forwards with the long equation..
    I was standing face to face with these highly evolved ethical Beings with whom our ancestors also originate couple of times in this life and I’ve seen and understood that they have the technology available to take humans back home to another planet ,
    possibly in “no time” when humans are ready for it - when the time is right.

We may keep committing infallible mistakes in the name of belief in intelligence of one single species - namely the humans - we may not be able to judge our state correctly before we have a correlation, comparison with other intelligent civilisation.

We may sacrifice people for space industry as they’ve been sacrificed since long ago, in endless experiments often with nameless soldiers in military labs 😢

To be quite open about it I do not enjoy the pathos of being stranded on lonely space station for years 😅 at all and I do not consent with any form of human sacrifice
    or self sacrifice other than in cases of human calamity such as saving others life etc.
    But risking people for understanding how far can we go with being alive and humane dissonates from the universal ethical principle of nonviolence and compassion.

Our ancestors who populated this planet in very small numbers at the beginning were still able to work miracles and fine arts by cultivating their minds alone,
    even then, they had contact with seers from other star systems and universes, galaxies and travelled to other such places without developing crude technologies such as we know now.

In short it seems to me we are impatient and may come to drill the hole to the Universe before any help comes.

Guess it’s always 50/50.

🕊💫

P.S.: Only to clarify the jest. I would probably be one of the first to climb to any of those “space trams” otherwise. I always loved flying and still love flying and developed many ideas how to fly but I think we are still very archaic technology and philosophy wise than to compete.

Last edited by Agape; 9th October 2021 at 12:00.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th October 2021), Mercedes (10th October 2021), Michel Leclerc (9th October 2021), Pam (9th October 2021), Reinhard (9th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

I have never been able to understand the famous example given by Einstein using a train, etc.; and his further example to explain how time in space is slower than time on Earth, using the comparative ages of a pair of twins, one in space and the other on Earth. Upon return to Earth one twin has aged and the one from space is still young. The other examples of his theories have never been able to penetrate my common sense. Therefore, now to hear that his theories were all wet, redeems my sanity.

The other subject discussed was the existence of a black hole into which matter is sucked, crushed, and spewed out at the other side, presumably as a disgorged, unorganized mess. As stated on another post on another day, my view of what is called a black hole is an optical illusion of twisting columns of stars disappearing around a curvature in space; these stars then reappear on the other side of that "black hole" forming a galaxy, such as our own. This appears to us as a saucer shape, but when viewed looking up its skirt, so to speak, it can be observed to be made of twists of stars forming columns which are themselves also twisting, and somehow we are unable to see the point of exit from the black hole. We can only see so far up the twist. There really is NO BLACK HOLE, only the illusion of where the columns of stars are disappearing when viewed from your imaginary point of view. But who am I? Only the Mouse under the Queen's chair.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Agape (10th October 2021), Mercedes (10th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,100 times in 20,640 posts

I have no idea about the physics end of things, but in Dark Journalist's latest show, he was presenting evidence that Einstein had been made privy to info about ETs and UFOs. and had been taken to a facility to be an eye witness.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R28AVdFeWPs
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (10th October 2021), avid (10th October 2021), Le Chat (10th October 2021), Mercedes (10th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I think it’s much easier to understand the Great Time now than it was in the times of Einstein because the subtlety of the topic, physical theories that were never pondered upon in those days and if so, they were put aside and to the average minds kept in occult state for centuries by one or another church thinking of physics of Time was a heresy or a tabu of sorts.
    Most older generation people had time associated nostly with the human invention of watch.

And many of those people really like to claim that “time does not exist other than human invention”.

But is it true.

In terms of modern physics we actually base our civil Time and build the most precise watch based on atomic watch and radioactive decay.

Secondly, it is not difficult to explain how the quality of time depends on spin and velocity and mass of the object ( which indirectly propels its other physical characteristics such as temperature and evaporation rate and so forth).

We can confirm that almost everything in the Universe known to us is in motion and functionally also “on spin”. Though we can freely predict there are other Universes where everything is still and in motionless steady state,
    in our moving Universe steady state is kind of luxury of matter.

Hence all our difficulty with measuring anything in this universe constantly in motion, so also the paradox of relativity of observer and the observed.

One single theory of Time would leave us nowhere at this time I’m afraid 😂

Por otro lado, on the other hand , the importance of understanding the Greater Tume of things and it’s nature is important to understanding ourselves, our history and biology foremost and among else.

This Sun itself emits “waves of time” since the solar system was formed, so do other Suns. Not to be confused with solar rays and other emissions of the energetic sun spectra, the Sun is also naturally giant space time generator so are other Suns.

From what we are only beginning to understand now is that the time-Space generation process follows a sequence, different from one star to another, depending on its mass, age, velocity and stage of magnitude etc.,
    sequence that wrapped particular time-spaces of planets to orbits,

sequence that repeats itself both in long time lapse and possibly in diminutive detail,
    by epochs and orbital days and nights and in expression of velocity of even the minutest nano particle with nanosecond lifetime.

It could be established, in our case of rotational universe that time is a function of intricate weave pattern rather than a straight line , in short and fact , time can be all from steady state to turbulent but it has internal rhythm, structure to it, sequences we recognise have “beginnings” and “ends” while those we don’t recognize seem to swim in infinite ocean of uncertainty.

In either case, we understand much more since Einstein and should think ahead with open minds ..

“Welcome to the department of interstellar highways. Work in progress” 🛸🗿🚜
    Last edited by Agape; 10th October 2021 at 07:32.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

amor (11th October 2021), avid (10th October 2021), Mercedes (11th October 2021), onawah (10th October 2021), Patient (11th October 2021), Vangelo (11th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

I'm sorry, I cannot even ...begin to grasp...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

amor (11th October 2021), onawah (10th October 2021), Patient (11th October 2021), Vangelo (11th October 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

Agape, thank you for your explanatory notes, much appreciated, and fascinating. Making more ‘sense’ of the great quandary.
    Trying to interlace the multiple situations is a great problem, but it would appear there may be an avenue to solution, so noone should give up trying to resolve and calm our current situation, however they keep being kicked by the pricks. Fortitude is an immense power shared by many.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Agape (11th October 2021), amor (11th October 2021), Mercedes (11th October 2021), onawah (10th October 2021), Vangelo (11th October 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks Agape. For those who, like myself, have no head for math, your descriptive definition is much easier to grok.

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    I think it’s much easier to understand the Great Time now than it was in the times of Einstein because the subtlety of the topic, physical theories that were never pondered upon in those days and if so, they were put aside and to the average minds kept in occult state for centuries by one or another church thinking of physics of Time was a heresy or a tabu of sorts.
    Most older generation people had time associated nostly with the human invention of watch.

And many of those people really like to claim that “time does not exist other than human invention”.

But is it true.

In terms of modern physics we actually base our civil Time and build the most precise watch based on atomic watch and radioactive decay.

Secondly, it is not difficult to explain how the quality of time depends on spin and velocity and mass of the object ( which indirectly propels its other physical characteristics such as temperature and evaporation rate and so forth).

We can confirm that almost everything in the Universe known to us is in motion and functionally also “on spin”. Though we can freely predict there are other Universes where everything is still and in motionless steady state,
    in our moving Universe steady state is kind of luxury of matter.

Hence all our difficulty with measuring anything in this universe constantly in motion, so also the paradox of relativity of observer and the observed.

One single theory of Time would leave us nowhere at this time I’m afraid 😂

Por otro lado, on the other hand , the importance of understanding the Greater Tume of things and it’s nature is important to understanding ourselves, our history and biology foremost and among else.

This Sun itself emits “waves of time” since the solar system was formed, so do other Suns. Not to be confused with solar rays and other emissions of the energetic sun spectra, the Sun is also naturally giant space time generator so are other Suns.

From what we are only beginning to understand now is that the time-Space generation process follows a sequence, different from one star to another, depending on its mass, age, velocity and stage of magnitude etc.,
    sequence that wrapped particular time-spaces of planets to orbits,

sequence that repeats itself both in long time lapse and possibly in diminutive detail,
    by epochs and orbital days and nights and in expression of velocity of even the minutest nano particle with nanosecond lifetime.

It could be established, in our case of rotational universe that time is a function of intricate weave pattern rather than a straight line , in short and fact , time can be all from steady state to turbulent but it has internal rhythm, structure to it, sequences we recognise have “beginnings” and “ends” while those we don’t recognize seem to swim in infinite ocean of uncertainty.

In either case, we understand much more since Einstein and should think ahead with open minds ..

“Welcome to the department of interstellar highways. Work in progress” 🛸🗿🚜
    Last edited by onawah; 11th October 2021 at 05:08.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (11th October 2021), Mercedes (11th October 2021), Patient (11th October 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

One last stab at the great conundrum: The concept of separation of thoughts, of more than one, of sequence and movement are all inextricably interwoven with the necessity of space, and Time. This is not the time on your clock which says it is 12 noon on this side of Earth and 12 midnight on the opposite side of the Earth; however, time permits sequence to happen, including thoughts to arrive at a conclusion. Logic requires sequence; which is also required in the act of creation.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Agape (11th October 2021), Mercedes (11th October 2021), Vangelo (11th October 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Onawah: thanks and it is perfectly alright to call me Agape ( which means altruistic love in Greek and is also a name) on the public forum and in private. It’s what we have chosen to do ..
    the way we chose to do it.

I do know that Bill has different opinion on that matter perhaps but this isn’t a Facebook Face&name , not everyone is identified with those credentials 100%, not even 50%, not everyone have them in the focal point of their self awareness and further on , using them as means to target a person ( in the manner of parenting attitude ) is psychologically hurtful( see the little troll supposedly here to subdue me because they remember that name pops up each time , without consideration).

I wished to warn of this many times on the forum, in another thread of course, for people NOT TO disclose their phone numbers, locations, addresses, names of pets and relatives etc. in open unless you are absolutely confident to do so,
    in most cases it concerns people who did not read or forgot the basic security instruction.

It concerns children the most of course but for countless, security reasons also all of us.

No one is precisely aware how much can circumstances and situations of individuals around the globe vary.

Of course I was against publishing my Bodhgaya Report here for long time , Barry King did it and he would remember it.

But this isn’t philosophical argument, it’s a repeated and friendly request to all parties because I do not use the name in everyday life. Neither I associate myself with any (other) name and personality to that degree I would actually call self a name ( I know this may culturally differ a lot ).

Agape is just fine 😇

Thanks Onawah

🥳

Post scriptum: it’s not that I’m feeling any insecure now or that I can’t verify a passport name and number on request, we have about 3 or 4 tier security here on location due to the presence of Tibetan Gov in Exile etc.

The rest is all about prejudice and nothing else. It’s not about my fluency in languages or not being able to prove facts.
    It’s about people with very little experience of this world still looking rather huge to them who read mostly CVs and labels, in capital letters before they get to read the rest.
    I read labels and capital letters when I was 2 year old before I got to read a book.

If I used cover identity for the Bodhgaya interviews as I wished to do originally and call myself Joshua from Arkansas everything would have been just fine, I can assure you. I’d not feel like naked in thorns and no one would ever notice any accent.

I can spill lots of accents and linguistic lingos if necessary, anytime.

But failing is the most difficult to take in , in human life , so I failed.

Next time I guess. Wait till the Age of Truth, 3021

Have a good day

🙏
    Last edited by Agape; 11th October 2021 at 04:07.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Mercedes (11th October 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Agape,
    I did not mean to "out" you by using your first name. It's became somewhat customary for old members to address each other by our first names, I think just because it feels more friendly.
    But I've eliminated your name from my post, and apologize if that made you feel uncomfortable.
    Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Onawah: thanks and it is perfectly alright to call me Agape ( which means altruistic love in Greek and is also a name) on the public forum and in private. It’s what we have chosen to do ..
    the way we chose to do it.

I do know that Bill has different opinion on that matter perhaps but this isn’t a Facebook Face&name , not everyone is identified with those credentials 100%, not even 50%, not everyone have them in the focal point of their self awareness and further on , using them as means to target a person ( in the manner of parenting attitude ) is psychologically hurtful( see the little troll supposedly here to subdue me because they remember that name pops up each time , without consideration).

I wished to warn of this many times on the forum, in another thread of course, for people NOT TO disclose their phone numbers, locations, addresses, names of pets and relatives etc. in open unless you are absolutely confident to do so,
    in most cases it concerns people who did not read or forgot the basic security instruction.

It concerns children the most of course but for countless, security reasons also all of us.

No one is precisely aware how much can circumstances and situations of individuals around the globe vary.

Of course I was against publishing my Bodhgaya Report here for long time , Barry King did it and he would remember it.

But this isn’t philosophical argument, it’s a repeated and friendly request to all parties because I do not use the name in everyday life. Neither I associate myself with any (other) name and personality to that degree I would actually call self a name ( I know this may culturally differ a lot ).

Agape is just fine 😇

Thanks Onawah

🥳

Post scriptum: it’s not that I’m feeling any insecure now or that I can’t verify a passport name and number on request, we have about 3 or 4 tier security here on location due to the presence of Tibetan Gov in Exile etc.

The rest is all about prejudice and nothing else. It’s not about my fluency in languages or not being able to prove facts.
    It’s about people with very little experience of this world still looking rather huge to them who read mostly CVs and labels, in capital letters before they get to read the rest.
    I read labels and capital letters when I was 2 year old before I got to read a book.

If I used cover identity for the Bodhgaya interviews as I wished to do originally and call myself Joshua from Arkansas everything would have been just fine, I can assure you. I’d not feel like naked in thorns and no one would ever notice any accent.

I can spill lots of accents and linguistic lingos if necessary, anytime.

But failing is the most difficult to take in , in human life , so I failed.

Next time I guess. Wait till the Age of Truth, 3021

Have a good day

🙏
    Last edited by onawah; 11th October 2021 at 18:30.
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (11th October 2021), Mercedes (11th October 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Thanks and apologies for the inconvenience. I’ve always struggled with the manner of forum communication from the start really not knowing I could personally fit into this anyhow- so called social media are much further degraded in that respect but guess it’s because we did not grow up with it. I would have to think about each “tweet” for hours and hours and whether it was meaningful to say 🙏😀
    Some of today’s people talk about 90% of their waking time it seems to me. It’s radically different world from the one we have been culturally accustomed to.

So I’m no longer surprised at anything ..

()

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

onawah (11th October 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

I remind myself often that the world is upside down, that almost all of the things we held dear, true or correct are wrong. Einstein is another scam. To make people look away from the real scientists with the real, true and correct knowledge.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (12th October 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Mercedes (here)
    I'm sorry, I cannot even ...begin to grasp...
    You can't because you are trying to find essence where there is none. You see the problem here is our faith. Before we even begin to read Einstein theories we already have the preconceive ideas that he is the greatest scientist so when we can not understand his THEORIES we blame it on our short comings. Try to think that he is wrong before you read and you'll see how laughable and moronic his theory of relativity. Its an insult to the intellect of an smart 12 year old.

May I remind everyone that the controllers is doing everything to dumb the people because it is a lot easier to control dumb and dependent people
    Ask grade schools and High schools who is the greatest scientist and they will all tell you "Einstein". I did not even know the inventor of the modern world, Nikola Tesla, until I was in my 30's and became interested in free energy. Virtually all of our electrical appliances is powered by his induction motor and run on his AC electricity. The back bone of our communication is base on his discoveries, propagation of electro magnetic waves and sending and receiving radio signals. He was the first to demonstrate an RC toy boat. On the other hand Einstein only contribution is a mediocre fridge and he is not alone on this project. And of course his theories which up to this time remains theories because ITS NOT PROVEN. So how come this alleged scientist became the most popular scientist? No different than creating a pandemic where there is no pandemic grade virus.

Yes Einstein is absolutely wrong and so are the people following him. I suggest , don't waste your time.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (12th October 2021), Mercedes (11th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread