+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How we all police each other

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default How we all police each other

The Deep state doesn’t need a huge army to control all of us why? because they use all of us to control each other! They use us subconsciously to their work for them. It’s interesting how it all works on an energetic level. They are pretty effective on keeping the earth’s vibrational level the way they want it and they laugh at us while doing it. It works in so many ways I’ve noticed. Why is it when vibes get so high something or someone comes along to kill the mood? Like a happy party where the mood is pretty good but for no reason it would seem someone calls the police about noise being to loud. So they come break up the party right. Well it was good while it lasted we would say. Or a fight breaks out for no reason it would seem? Guess what the happy mood from before shifted to a bit of a more negative one. The world is like one giant big library where you get shushed at for making any kind of noise. The noise being a higher vibration. They want us grumpy miserable and depressed. If you try to raise the vibration guess what your fellow man will be there on cue to put you in your place. They do this mind control through our unresolved emotions . They manipulate us that way. The party I mentioned is just one example they do this in so many other ways. I think the cancel culture we have going on could be applied to this somehow too. I dare you guys to notice when the mood gets elevated to pay attention to what happens.
    Last edited by Jay82; 10th October 2021 at 05:44.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Jay82 For This Post:

Blastolabs (10th October 2021), Brigantia (10th October 2021), ClearWater (11th October 2021), Franny (10th October 2021), Gemma13 (10th October 2021), gord (10th October 2021), indiana (10th October 2021), Inversion (10th October 2021), Ioneo (10th October 2021), lunaflare (10th October 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th October 2021), Matthew (10th October 2021), Maybee (10th October 2021), Nasu (11th October 2021), Pam (10th October 2021), Patient (11th October 2021), Tigger (10th October 2021), Tyy1907 (10th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Default Re: How we all police each other

Good post
    Quote The world is like one giant big library where you get shushed at for making any kind of noise. 
    Love this!

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Brigantia (10th October 2021), Franny (10th October 2021), gord (10th October 2021), Jay82 (10th October 2021), Matthew (10th October 2021), Nasu (11th October 2021), Pam (10th October 2021), Tigger (10th October 2021), Tyy1907 (10th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

A short "fiction" film set in, Utopia, showing how citizens police each-other with their phones.
    It's fifteen minutes in length and eerily not so far fetched.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJYaXy5mmA8

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Brigantia (10th October 2021), East Sun (10th October 2021), gord (10th October 2021), Ioneo (10th October 2021), Jay82 (10th October 2021), Nasu (11th October 2021), Pam (10th October 2021), Tigger (10th October 2021), Tyy1907 (10th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

When peoples beliefs can be influenced and created, a war can be won without firing a shot. Their understanding of how our minds work is way beyond even our own. God help us heal and raise up the least among us so we can move into our more positive future.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

East Sun (10th October 2021), gord (10th October 2021), Jay82 (10th October 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th October 2021), Nasu (11th October 2021), Pam (10th October 2021), Tigger (10th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,613 times in 344 posts

Default Re: How we all police each other’s to you

Didn’t David Icke say it best?: “We’ve become both the sheep and the sheep-dog”.

In these times, one must be street-smart, aware and (forgive me), overtly obsequious to this bull-rubbish. You’re not going to win a war going head-to-head with the monster (the Tiger). Instead, on an inner level, one surely knows within their heart what to do (which isn’t the former). Never tip your hand. And never, never let your enemy realise how strong you really are until you’re ready to strike (by that I mean, mass passive resistance). We’re already witnessing the seed of resistance growing all around the globe. One must be blind if one doesn’t recognise there is a global awakening going on. By now, I’d imagine most of us realise we are in a state of psychological war.

”Inter arma einem silent legis” - In times of war the law falls silent.
    - Cicero
    Well then, how can we defeat the ‘tiger’? I’ve said this before {Americans and their Allied forces in Vietnam, please forgive this}:

“The enemy is fat and sluggish, like the elephant. Our army is like the tiger: swift, resourceful, deadly and unpredictable. If the tiger confronts the elephant, he will be crushed. If the tiger attacks the elephant when it leasts expects it, then bites on the elephant’s legs bore running away, the elephant will eventually weaken. This is how we defeat the French colonialists.”
    Truong Chinh, Vietnamese communist leader, 1947

And we all know how that little insurrection panned out. It certainly didn’t work out so well for the big ‘elephant’. And now we are seeing the growing ‘waking up’ of the population (aka the Tiger), nipping at the hamstrings of the Deep State (the elephant).

Let’s please not get into the reasons why things turned out the way they did in 1975. I have my own history around that period, and in that geography, and I do not wish my post to be the axis of debate on this matter. I do, however, wish to draw your attention to the way to confuse the “enemy” (the deep state), just like it was done back then. Only, now, this isn’t an overt, militarised conflict. This one is in our minds.

“Be water”.

Have you ever tried to stop a stream from flowing? Water will flow around an obstacle, and will regroup downstream. I’ve never yet seen an army stop water from flowing without a considerable amount of energy and labour (you). Water doesn’t resist; water flows. Nature tells it where to go. And in all of my short years on this planet, I’ve never been able to predict water. I’ll imagine that’s where humanity’s power lies.

You want to know how we police each other? It’s by building dams, dykes, levies, etc. Only, who builds those things? WE do! But, sooner or later, those things fail. The most successful cultures in history realised the power of water and they built their cities close to where the water FLOWED. Let that thought sink in for just a moment.

Are we going to continue to support our own enslavement? Or are we going to recognise that we need no enslavement? The choice is yours - I’ll leave it up to you...

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tigger For This Post:

Arcturian108 (10th October 2021), ClearWater (11th October 2021), Jay82 (10th October 2021), Nasu (11th October 2021), Pam (11th October 2021), Tyy1907 (10th October 2021), Vangelo (10th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

The bully is on our neck and he's too big to try and shake off. What does a person do at that point when survival is at stake? We dig deep and appeal to that force. That source of goodness we somehow know exists. It is that Source energy that animates us every day and knows our thoughts and yearnings. Knows our very purpose for being.

Then in an instant a sense of compassion washes over us.
    We see flashes of his life, abused at home and unloved. Not knowing what love even is at that point. Then a wave of amazing love washes over us and him. It not only raises him up but us as well. He gets up and wanders off. A seed has been planted. This is how love is the most powerful force in existence.
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 10th October 2021 at 14:48.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

ClearWater (11th October 2021), Jay82 (10th October 2021), Nasu (11th October 2021), Pam (11th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,613 times in 344 posts

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    The bully is on our neck and he's too big to try and shake off.
    No, ‘He’s’ not. We are far more powerful than the so-called ‘bully’ is. It’s all about perception. That’s the game.

If you think the ‘bully’ is more powerful than you, the game is awarded to the ‘bully’. If you think you have more power over the ‘bully’, you’ve opened up a realm of possibility that might scare you, because you have been conditioned to believe you can’t handle it.

This isn’t a game of good vs. evil. It’s a game of humanity vs. inhumanity. The “battleground” is our minds. Focus your attention there.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tigger For This Post:

ClearWater (11th October 2021), I am B (11th October 2021), Jay82 (11th October 2021), Nasu (11th October 2021), Pam (11th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,187 times in 4,071 posts

All in all it was just a brick in the wall.
    All in all it was all just bricks in the wall.
    All in all you're just another brick in the wall.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

I am B (11th October 2021), Jay82 (11th October 2021), Nasu (11th October 2021), Pam (11th October 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Jay82 (here)
    The Deep state doesn’t need a huge army to control all of us why? because they use all of us to control each other! They use us subconsciously to their work for them. It’s interesting how it all works on an energetic level. They are pretty effective on keeping the earth’s vibrational level the way they want it and they laugh at us while doing it. It works in so many ways I’ve noticed. Why is it when vibes get so high something or someone comes along to kill the mood? Like a happy party where the mood is pretty good but for no reason it would seem someone calls the police about noise being to loud. So they come break up the party right. Well it was good while it lasted we would say. Or a fight breaks out for no reason it would seem? Guess what the happy mood from before shifted to a bit of a more negative one. The world is like one giant big library where you get shushed at for making any kind of noise. The noise being a higher vibration. They want us grumpy miserable and depressed. If you try to raise the vibration guess what your fellow man will be there on cue to put you in your place. They do this mind control through our unresolved emotions . They manipulate us that way. The party I mentioned is just one example they do this in so many other ways. I think the cancel culture we have going on could be applied to this somehow too. I dare you guys to notice when the mood gets elevated to pay attention to what happens.
    On spot but it would be interesting to hear how we were trained to police each other. Knowing the cause of the problem is the first step to solving it..

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

gord (11th October 2021), Jay82 (11th October 2021), Pam (11th October 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    On spot but it would be interesting to hear how we were trained to police each other. Knowing the cause of the problem is the first step to solving it..
    It started at the very first moment we were introduced to "authority" figures of any kind.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bubu (11th October 2021), Jay82 (11th October 2021), Mari (11th October 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I would say subliminal messaging is involved to somehow that’s my guess. Or entities attached within someone’s energy field influencing their will on the person. Sort of like telling them what to do subtlety.
    Last edited by Jay82; 11th October 2021 at 13:48.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jay82 For This Post:

Bubu (11th October 2021), I am B (11th October 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 672 posts

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    It started at the very first moment we were introduced to "authority" figures of any kind.

Starting with our parents....

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Bubu (11th October 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Mari (here)
    Quote Posted by Pam (here)

Starting with our parents....
    Could be depending on the parents. That is why we don't just tell our 3 year old to do this or that. We explain why he have to do it. That way he do not obey but rather he do it because its the right thing to do. So he is doing things base on reason not faith.
    Next to parents comes the big man in the skies. Then the government and we are all F**** up.

+ Reply to Thread