1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

Default Re: Protocols to Mitigate/Minimise COVID-19 "Vaccination" Damage

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    • Non-invasive brain stimulation (NIBS) — NIBS using transcranial direct current stimulation or transcranial magnetic stimulation has been demonstrated to improve cognitive function in patients with long COVID as well as other neurological diseases. NIBS is painless, extremely safe, and easy to administer. It is a recognized therapy offered by many Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Centers. Patients may also purchase an FDA-approved device for home use.
    Thanks for sharing this, Bill, lots of good info there. I'm curious about NIBS, I'll do some research, if anyone has anything to share on it I'd be interested in seeing it.
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th June 2022), David Trd1 (25th June 2022), Ewan (19th June 2022), Harmony (19th June 2022), onawah (20th June 2022)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

I think we need one concerted thread for suggestions from various sources about how people can heal from the COVID jabs.
    I'm asking the Mods to please merge similar threads so we don't have to go searching for such important information.
    This first entry is a talk with Dr. Ealy, whose work so far is very impressive, and OCA is a very credible info source on the whole.)

From: Organic Consumers Association campaigns@organicconsumers.org
    6/27/22
    Good Vibe Healing with Dr. Henry Ealy and Alexis Baden-Mayer

"Dr. Henry Ealy and I are live now in our new podcast, Good Vibe Healing with Dr. Ealy and Alexis!
    https://rokfin.com/stream/19896

The podcast is free to watch and listen, but you will need to register on Rokfin.com.

Don't miss this live podcast!

Tune in every Monday at 2 pm Central (Noon PDT/3 pm EDT) for our new broadcast with Dr. Henry Ealy of the Energetic Health Institute.https://www.energetichealthinstitute.org/

Since April 2021, Dr. Ealy has been keeping the OCA community wide awake and fully informed on all things COVID with weekly reports on the dangers of the gene-editing COVID injections.
    He is the lead author for the COVID Research Team that published COVID-19 Data Collection, Comorbidity & Federal Law and COVID-19:
    https://cf5e727d-d02d-4d71-89ff-9fe2...b2ef965972.pdf

Restoring Public Trust During A Public Health Crisis.
    https://cdn.greenmedinfo.com/sites/d..._v24_FINAL.pdf

His team was the first to submit Formal Grand Jury Petitions exposing rampant acts of willful misconduct
    https://standforhealthfreedom.com/ac...investigation/

...and call for a Congressional Investigation into the government’s COVID crimes.https://standforhealthfreedom.com/cdc-investigation/

Now he’s putting his skills as a healer to the test in his mission to restore the health of people who have been injured by the gene-editing COVID injections. Each week on the Good Vibe Healing show, he shares the insights he gleans from this work. He does an amazing job of explaining how our bodies work, and how things like fasting and eating a healthy diet help our bodies heal.

This broadcast is free, and you can watch previous episodes, but you must register at Rokfin.com—which more than 12,000 of our subscribers have already done.
    https://www.rokfin.com/organicconsumers

Register here to watch Good Vibe Healing on Rokfin: https://rokfin.com/stream/19896

Watch previous podcasts, and listen to audio versions of recent OCA articles on Substack
    https://organicconsumersassociation.substack.com/
    Thanks!
    Alexis Baden-Mayer, Political Director
    Organic Consumers Association
    6/27/22
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th June 2022), Docim369 (29th September 2022), Ewan (28th June 2022), Harmony (10th July 2022), Kryztian (27th June 2022), meat suit (27th June 2022), Michel Leclerc (27th June 2022), mojo (27th June 2022), Satori (28th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (26th August 2022), TomKat (27th June 2022), Vangelo (28th June 2022), wondering (28th June 2022)

5. Link to Post #63
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Good source of info for recovering from the jabs: https://covid19criticalcare.com/covi...ine-treatment/
    The pdf is here: https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-c...v3-English.pdf
    Dr. Mercola mentioned it at the end of his article which is posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1506319

Here is the Introduction:
    "I-RECOVER: Post-Vaccine Treatment
    Management of Post-Vaccine Syndrome

Major public health authorities do not recognize post-COVID-vaccine injuries; and there is no specific ICD classification code for this disease. However, while no official definition exists, a temporal correlation between a patient receiving a COVID-19 vaccine and beginning or worsening of clinical manifestations is sufficient to diagnose as a COVID-19 vaccine-induced injury when the symptoms are unexplained by other concurrent causes.

Since there are no published reports detailing the management of vaccine-injured patients, our treatment approach is based on the postulated pathogenetic mechanism, clinical observation, and patient anecdotes. Treatment must be individualized according to each patient’s presenting symptoms and disease syndromes. It is likely that not all patients will respond equally to the same intervention; a particular intervention may be life saving for one patient and totally ineffective for another.

Early treatment is essential; it is likely that the response to treatment will be attenuated when treatment is delayed.

For detailed instructions and sources, download An Approach to the Management of Post-Vaccine Syndrome PDF.

I-RECOVER: Post-Vaccine Treatment : https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-c...06-09-2022.pdf "
    Last edited by onawah; 9th July 2022 at 23:39.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

9ideon (9th July 2022), Alan (10th July 2022), Bill Ryan (9th July 2022), Docim369 (29th September 2022), Harmony (10th July 2022)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,309 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

... How To Protect Yourself From Covid Vaccine Side Effects With Dr. Lee Merritt 21:57

RealNewsChannel.com
    Published Yesterday |

Dr. Lee Merritt joins Owen to give her best advice on what people can do to overcome any f the negative symptoms being cause by the experimental jab.

Here are bits from Lee Merritt

PARASITES PDF

Quote Posted on June 9, 2022
    Dr. Lee Merritt: Effective, Tried and True Treatments That Really Work

LM: I had contacts who had been at Ft. Detrick….when this whole (CV) thing started.

Jonathan: any other protocols –spiritual or practical that you think are helpful?

LM: the practical—we just watched this big lecture on drinking your own urine. I know it sounds crazy but people should look into it. If I had taken the vaccine, this is what I would be doing.

The concept of uro-therapy has been around for a long time; it is has been studied by the AMA before they became completely evil and corrupt. It has been studied by doctors going way back and it isn’t just voodoo. Your urine is a reflection of you as an individual; it’s a reflection of your cancer as an individual entity. As the cancer mutates, it mutates, so what you are putting off in urine mutates. That is why it is being used as a basis for cancer therapy very successfully.

If you are not sick with anything bad but you just took this vaccine, theoretically it should work the same way. Your body recognizes this stuff and it puts out some reaction to it and that reaction all goes into your urine. I would tell people to study this.

Dr. Bhuttar and Dr. Ed Group are going to put the syllabus together. This vast amount of literature has been purposefully hidden for most people to get. They are going to try to make it available to doctors and people. I think that is really important.

I like carbon 60—I have a bunch of this on my website. Carbon 60 is a carbon molecule that can help get rid of a lot of heavy metals. Presumably it can remove some of this graphene and some of the stuff that comes along with it.

When you take these agents (injections) you see the free-flow of the red blood cells turn into a string-like formation. This helps get rid of that in days. The string-like formations may be one reason we are seeing the clotting.

There are charged Cat-ion that strip the charges from the red blood cells and the C60 is an electron donor. These bucky balls of carbon are huge electron donors. In nature this is what the shungite is all about.

Fulvic acid has something to do with stopping parasites. They really don’t want us to have anything that is an anti-parasitic such as hydroxychloraquine and ivermectin. The Chinese just came out and said they think they have an antidote for this vaccine. They did not use the injections on their military.

They said in the meantime to take ivermetin and artemsia which is wormwood, anti-parasitic. Think of the people that are having cancer break out all over after taking these injections. Here’s a dirty little secret—people with cancer have parasites. I have heard doctors say that 100% had parasites.

In a recent study they did an autopsy on 10 MS patients and 100% of them had parasites in the brain. A lot of things that we think are one disease—maybe even cancer with the masses you break out with, could be parasite egg sacks. There is a lot of evidence for that.

Here are a couple of possibilities—you take the vaccine that damages your immune system and now it can no longer keep these parasites in check. The egg sacks start growing and we call it cancer. It is not normal cancer we are seeing. We are seeing it in multiple places in young people.

The neurologic diseases can also be caused by parasites. We see people going down hill with these diseases after the injection. I think everyone benefits by treating themselves for parasites. If you are Egyptian or European you can find someone who knows how to do this. I can guarantee that most middle class and above people in Egypt are treated for parasites. Egypt is known for the parasitologists who are at the top of the academics.

We were always told that parasites are a 3rd world problem; it is not. It you have to deworm your dogs, you have to deworm yourselves.

Jonathan: also don’t green harvested black walnut shell tinctures trap parasites within an hour?

LM: the problem you have is those get rid of the live parasites; there are micro and macro parasites. The egg sacks of the parasites are the problems. Personally I like fenbendazole that people are now using for cancer treatments. That is the under-ground treatment for cancer and you can go to www.fenbendazole.org and read all about it. You can find this on www.themedicalrebel.com website. You can buy it as a horse paste. It gets after the cysts.

Another one is when Dr. Carrie Madej started talking about the hydra in the vaccine. Hydra laneous was artificially created and patented. There is hydra vulgaris which is the wild hydra.

It is a common contaminant in aquariums. The aquarium people use a common chemical called nitus oxinide (?) which is an unbelievable anti-parasitical. Years ago in the navy I was treating for b-tapeworm. We could use 3 days of treatment and the tapeworm was gone.

I looked it up and the 3 experimental drugs on the NIH website for CV are remdesivir (to make it look good), ivermectin, and nitis oxinide (?). It’s easy to take and you have to get it from an overseas pharmacy.

Parasites are big—super big. You don’t even need to test for them. Still take a monthly prophylactic. People knew in the old days that we had to be treated for parasites.

Dr. Edward Group, DC: the beautiful thing about urine therapy is that you can do it with any other healing modality out there. To me it is the number 1 healing modality in the world because it is generated specifically for you by you and there are 6 God particles in there no one has ever identified and we don’t know what they are.

There are definitely some things in there that will help you progress 100 to 1000 times more rapidly. You can do the urine therapy in conjunction with anything else.

Jonathan: there are 2500 identified minerals and molecules in urine.

EG: there are now over 3500 identified in urine and it changes on minute to minute, even second to second basis. You change your environment constantly. You get in the car and go to the mall. Maybe you are breathing different air, you touched something. That is a reason why the urine changes all the time.

Every time you go to the restroom you could (collect) drink 2 to 3 ounces of your own urine. You are literally getting all the antibodies that you need to adapt to any environment you might be in.

Jonathan: isn’t your body getting rid of waste products when you urinate?

EG: the way the body gets rid of waste is through the skin—that is your largest detoxification organ. If you analyze sweat and some toxins that come out, that is the largest area for toxins to come out. You would not drink sweat. You breathe chemicals and toxins out and you defecate chemicals and toxins outs.

Your urine is completely sterile and only life-giving substances come out. You don’t have life-giving things coming out through your skin or the fecal matter. Well, there are some life-giving things in fecal matter and there are fecal matter transplants that are helping save people’s lives. That is another topic.

Life comes out through the penis and vagina—the penis has sperm; the vagina is where the babies come out, your penis creates life and you have stem cells. That has been proven scientifically. Stem cells are living life that create life. Urine has been proven to have stem cells that create and transform into every single organ in the body.

Urea is a compound in urine that has anti-inflammatory and skin regeneration properties. It has anti-microbial properties to it. It can help regenerate and restructure as well as prevent and kill harmful organisms. It is one of the many components in urine.

We are able to see metabolytes, toxins that are coming out in our urine, but they are not toxic anymore. The liver will break those things down, almost into a homeopathic form.

Let’s just say you have mercury metabolytes in your urine. You can see it. If you drink that, it is like a homeopathic and it tells your body that you have mercury in your body. Focus on removing that mercury—it is a signal mechanism.

The conjugate, broken down forms of mercury will not go back into your system. Even if they did they will not cause harm—they will go into your fecal matter and you will eliminate those.

Over time as you drink your urine, as you look at those metabolytes in your urine, they will be getting less and less. Even if there are thousands of tiny fragments of chemicals and prescription medications, and what you are breathing in from the air, those are going into your body and telling your body to remove those or to bind them and eliminate them from your system. So it’s a feedback loop.

Jonathan:—the taste—it sounds not pleasant.

EG: the reason why it isn’t pleasant for most people is because they are toxic. If you taste it, and it tastes nasty, gross, salty or really bad, that is a signal that is telling you that is what is happening inside of your toxic body.

Jonathan: first morning urine often smells bad to people.

EG: most of the time your urine will not smell badly when it comes out unless it sat for 30 minutes to an hour. If it smells bad immediately, that means you have lots of issues going on in your system. The reason why you are smelling it is the signal that your body is giving you saying you need to cleanse and you need to heal and detoxify.

If you have a headache that is your body giving you a signal. We don’t always listen to them.

Jonathan: should you detox before drinking your urine?

EG: you can but I recommend to start slowly, the urine will detox slowly. You can start with 1 to 3 ounces of urine and then go through the intestinal, liver, gall bladder, chemical, heavy metal cleansing and parasite cleansing.

While you are cleansing go see an acupuncturist, a chiropractor, sit in an infrared sauna. It’s good to sweat as much as you can. Urine therapy is powerful as detoxing. If you have skin rashes that will be in the first month of doing the urine therapy. That is okay; that is part of the healing process.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

aemay (5th January 2023), Bill Ryan (5th September 2022), Gwin Ru (11th September 2022), Harmony (12th September 2022), Peace in Oz (6th September 2022)

9. Link to Post #65
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Spike Shedding — How To Protect Your Family With Judy Mikovits, Ph.D.
    ‘Good Morning Children's Health Defense’ Episode 126:
    https://live.childrenshealthdefense....d-0d3c88f84d15

Video at the link (and many more videos at the link about the jabs )
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2022), Eva2 (24th January 2023), Gwin Ru (11th September 2022), Harmony (12th September 2022), thepainterdoug (11th September 2022)

11. Link to Post #66
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,467 times in 4,332 posts

... 22-09-09 GHWC Q & A WITH DR. GROUP and LISA THOMAS 2:12:22
    (available free from pay wall for ~ 24 hours from time of release)
    home
    Global Health and Wellness
    Join Dr. Group of Global Healing Center and Lisa Thomas of the Global Health and Wellness Consortium (GHWC) in September’s educational Live Q & A.

This ongoing health series includes topics and pertinent natural solutions that are highly informative for self-healing.
    GlobalHealing.com thread on Telegram: https://t.me/+kIMVqvdkWeNjY2Ux
    Order Products here: https://www.onlinehealingcenter.com/
    Protocols: https://www.onlinehealingcenter.com/protocols

Touches the issue of shedding/transmission at the beginning of the Q & A.

On Rumble: 9-9-22 GHWC Q & A WITH DR. GROUP, LISA THOMAS AND KIM GOGUEN

Last edited by Gwin Ru; 11th September 2022 at 19:06.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2022), Harmony (12th September 2022), Icare (22nd September 2023)

13. Link to Post #67
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,467 times in 4,332 posts

... Carbon 60 (C-60) dissolving blood clots:

9/7/2022 Merritt Medical Hour: Dr. Lee Merritt ft. Bob Greska 52:46

BrighteonTV
    Published Thursday |

Watch "Merritt Medical Hour" on Brighteon.tv every Wednesday from 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm est

Use promo code "REBEL" to save 5% on BrighteonStore.com purchases.

https://www.c-60.com/

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2022), Harmony (12th September 2022), Icare (22nd September 2023), thepainterdoug (11th September 2022)

15. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I-RECOVER: Post Vaccine Treatment Protocol
    9/24/22
    "If you know anyone that has received the COVID-19 injection(s), PLEASE share this article with them A.S.A.P. and invite them to attend this free lecture by Dr. Paul Marik.
    James Roguski
    https://jamesroguski.substack.com/p/...cine-treatment

Click here to register: https://event.webinarjam.com/register/5/lqov4bn

Dr. Paul Marik will address a worldwide audience to discuss FLCCC detox protocols. After the event, I will add a recording of the event to this article, so if you are unable to attend the live presentation, please return here to watch the recording.

Sunday, September 25, 2022
    6am Pacific

7am Mountain

8am Central

9am Eastern

2pm London

3pm Germany

9pm Malaysia

11pm Sydney Australia

GET ALL THE DETAILS:
    https://covid19criticalcare.com/covi...ine-treatment/

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PROTOCOL: https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-c...st-Vaccine.pdf
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th September 2022), fifi (25th September 2022), Harmony (25th September 2022), Hym (25th September 2022), Icare (22nd September 2023), Sunny (25th September 2022), Vangelo (25th September 2022)

17. Link to Post #69
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 times in 983 posts

Destroying spike protein! - COVID-19 update 60
    1,381 views Sep 28, 2022

Merogenomics
    109K subscribers

We introduce one potential natural way of destroying spike protein that has been proposed in a published paper: a suggestion that nattokinase which can be found in Japanese natto food can destroy the spike protein found on the surface of cells in a laboratory setting. Another added benefit is that nattokinase is apparently the best-known natural compound that prevents fibrin aggregation of clots.

Last edited by Johnnycomelately; 29th September 2022 at 01:17. Reason: Add vid

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th September 2022), Harmony (29th September 2022), Icare (22nd September 2023), onawah (30th January 2023), Sunny (29th September 2022), The KMan (29th September 2022), Vangelo (29th September 2022)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,116 times in 8,176 posts

Dr. Ed Group and Mike Adams discuss secrets of SYNTHETIC PARASITES and what works to eliminate them

https://www.brighteon.com/fc851a72-b...1-6e8f44fd2d6a

Health Ranger Report

- Dr. Ed Group of GlobalHealing.com

- Thoughts on clean food, clean supplements

- Discussion of synthetic parasites

- Heavy metals, conductivity and disabling non-human tech

- Hybrid synbio nanoscale computational systems

- How the 5G kill grid interacts

- Your body's natural resource for restoring genetic integrity

- Eliminating graphene oxide from your system

- Morphic resonance and patterns of memory in nature

- Using silver ions with herb extracts to create novel molecules

1 hour 14 minutes
    Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/fc851a72-ba93-44ca-8221-6e8f44fd2d6a
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2022), Harmony (9th November 2022), Icare (22nd September 2023), Sue (Ayt) (9th November 2022), Sunny (9th November 2022)

21. Link to Post #71
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,756 times in 20,829 posts

Mod note from Bill:

This extremely valuable information is copied here from the DIED SUDDENLY thread, and re-timestamped accordingly.

~~~

If you’d like more info on how to help you or someone you love detox the spike protein out of the body, the World Council for Health’s guide is a great place to start.

https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/re...in-detox-guide

https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/wp...10-22-LR20.pdf

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th December 2022 at 15:37.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th December 2022), BMJ (25th February 2023), Eva2 (24th January 2023), Ewan (31st December 2022), Harmony (5th December 2022), Icare (22nd September 2023), Johnnycomelately (4th January 2023), onawah (30th January 2023), Reinhard (4th December 2022), Tintin (4th January 2023)

23. Link to Post #72
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,192 times in 4,071 posts

Trial and error first hand experience from a person who is vaccine injured

The Blue Room
    @BlueSlots
    Update: I fasted for two days drinking lots of water. It seem to have helped with the kidney pain. The pain has become much more tolerable throughout the day.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2022), Ewan (31st December 2022), Harmony (31st December 2022), Icare (22nd September 2023), Johnnycomelately (4th January 2023), onawah (30th January 2023), pyrangello (30th January 2023), Tintin (4th January 2023)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,576 times in 32,794 posts

This may be a very useful resource: (Credit to Sue for finding it. )
    On this site, there are many vaxx victims sharing their stories and advice and resources there. They even have a forum.
    ~~~

The Faces Of The Vaccine Injured | Real, Not Rare

Real lives, real experiences of the covid-vaccine injured. Remember, these people all took the vaccine to help stop this pandemic! Now they are being marginalized, abandoned and ignored. Learn, Listen, Support, Believe, Help!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th January 2023 at 11:00.

26. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (4th January 2023), BMJ (25th February 2023), Brigantia (4th January 2023), Denise/Dizi (24th January 2023), Dennis Leahy (30th January 2023), Ewan (4th January 2023), happyuk (4th January 2023), Harmony (4th January 2023), Hym (4th January 2023), Icare (22nd September 2023), Johnnycomelately (4th January 2023), Matthew (4th January 2023), onawah (30th January 2023), palehorse (4th January 2023), pyrangello (30th January 2023), Reinhard (4th January 2023), Tintin (4th January 2023), Yoda (4th January 2023)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,975 times in 2,392 posts

On this site, there are many vaxx victims sharing their stories and advice and resources there. They even have a forum.
    ~~~

Real lives, real experiences of the covid-vaccine injured. Remember, these people all took the vaccine to help stop this pandemic! Now they are being marginalized, abandoned and ignored. Learn, Listen, Support, Believe, Help!
    Well that made for harrowing reading. I read about 15 random entries and just couldn't go any further. Raging with medical professionals who admitted/confessed it was likely/defintely vaccine related but would not report that. Spineless bastards - but that is 95% plus of the population isn't it.

As WF is fond of saying - 99% complicity.

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th January 2023), BMJ (25th February 2023), Brigantia (4th January 2023), Dennis Leahy (30th January 2023), Harmony (5th January 2023), Hym (4th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (4th January 2023), Matthew (4th January 2023), onawah (30th January 2023), palehorse (4th January 2023), pyrangello (30th January 2023), Reinhard (4th January 2023), Tintin (4th January 2023)

29. Link to Post #75
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Hi folks, I feel compelled in writing about it..

About a year and half before the fake pandemic was put in place, I was involved/starting a herbal business in Thailand, since they got quite a lot of herbs here, I thought it would be a good place to source from. The first and major problem that I found and actually stopped me from going forward was the use of pesticides in most of it. Most large companies here gives full assurance with certificates that their herbs in powder form are clean and safe for human consumption, well I took the time to research about it, and found out that the 2 major countries China and India that produces most of it and actually sell most of it elsewhere to be branded and marketed in first world countries under the disguise it cure deceases and helps with the healing, it is not wrong what they say, but the problem is what they don't say, how the herbs are been produced and harvested and stocked and processed..

After been extremely mean with myself, I came to the senses that I could not sell healing herbs to anyone, because that would be a total lie, I would be taking advantage over the ignorance of many on the subject (I know folks I am not a business person, never was and I give a rats ass for that). This was a full stop for me.

Do you want have 100% sure the herbs and medications you are consuming are exactly what they say? Do a full spectrum analysis of the substance, you will be surprised to know it contains lots of heavy metal.. processing factories usually uses the same equipment for different products, include products that are not safe for human consumption.

The easy way is to always plant yourself and process yourself or know a gardener, friend, etc.. that is reliable, big corps selling herbs are not reliable, even smaller companies doing drop shipping from China or India. Be aware, the scam is huge out there.
    Last edited by palehorse; 4th January 2023 at 15:17.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

30. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th January 2023), BMJ (25th February 2023), Brigantia (4th January 2023), Denise/Dizi (24th January 2023), Dennis Leahy (30th January 2023), Ewan (4th January 2023), gini (25th January 2023), Harmony (5th January 2023), Hym (4th January 2023), Icare (22nd September 2023), Johnnycomelately (4th January 2023), Matthew (4th January 2023), onawah (23rd January 2023), pyrangello (30th January 2023), Reinhard (4th January 2023), Sunny (5th January 2023)

31. Link to Post #76
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,192 times in 4,071 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    ~~~

Well that made for harrowing reading. I read about 15 random entries and just couldn't go any further. Raging with medical professionals who admitted/confessed it was likely/defintely vaccine related but would not report that. Spineless bastards - but that is 95% plus of the population isn't it.

As WF is fond of saying - 99% complicity.
    Yes I'm with you 100% and we're not alone; everyone is as disappointment as we are.

But this dynamic of disappointment in doctors is an insatiable feeling. There's no conclusion except increased resentment. Logically we actually need them on our side however crazy that sounds right now.

I stumbled on an angle of reasoning from a different perspective that changed the plane for me. It was the thread that talked about Clinical Practice Guidelines*1, which after reading paints doctors as, well... basically "living flowcharts".

I'm not trying to defend doctors actions or inaction. I want to understand because this insatiable cascading resentment I feel is death. I don't want to go down like that.

The Clinical Practice Guidelines (CPG) are prescribed for doctors by open or closed committees, and recommend the right pharmaceuticals. If doctors don't follow the CPG as I understand it, it's possible they could lose their licence.

From here I'm plagiarising myself so apologies for the deja vu either now or later.

The problem is our own perception that doctors are autonomous powerful healers, when they are actually programmed robots.

Did they let it get that bad or did we let it get that bad? Perhaps we let them down by being asleep for the last few decades, having a romantic vision of doctors?

They were never what we wanted to perceive them as, from their first day for their entire career. They follow CPGs and swagger round with a stethoscope, which they do use but its main job is actually a photo prop and that's not a joke. Although it is a joke, ok, but it's also a big clue into the disconnect between the image of doctors and the reality.

We want more of them to stand up, be ridiculed by their profession, denigrated and then risk their house, family and everything they've spent their lives working for. But who would do that? It's only the stuff of legends and ego daydreams. Is it part of our romantic notion of doctors? We own that.

I'm not trying to defend doctors action or inaction. I just needed to get away from feeling cascading resentment.

*1 Thread that goes on about clinical practice guidelines link here

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th January 2023), Brigantia (4th January 2023), Denise/Dizi (24th January 2023), Ewan (6th January 2023), Harmony (5th January 2023), Icare (22nd September 2023), Johnnycomelately (4th January 2023), onawah (30th January 2023), pyrangello (30th January 2023), Reinhard (4th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (4th January 2023), Sunny (5th January 2023)

33. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"Absolute Healing"Free 9 Part Docuseries 1/30/23-2/7/23 8PM EST
    info@thelivebettergroup.com
    Fact Checkers Can't Hide It, Sudden Deaths Soar almost 1,700 %
    Register here: https://absolutehealingseries.com/?a...3e6&b=1db70508

(This will be shown at least once for free online, and there will be an option to buy it. Looks like a good one, deals with shedding and how to recover from that as well as from the jabs, if you have not had the jab but gotten ill from exposure to those who have, this should prove very useful. And they come right out and say it's a depopulation agenda!)

"Episode 1 - EXPOSED: How the Patented Spike Protein Was Designed to Infiltrate Your DNA

Episode 2 - SUDDENLY: Myocarditis, Heart Attacks & Sudden Deaths in Healthy Young People

Episode 3 - REPAIR: Top Natural Protocols to Reverse Vaxx Shedding, Long COVID & Spike Proteins

Episode 4 - ENERGIZE: Boost Your Mitochondria & Heal Your Body at the Cellular Level

Episode 5 - BREATHE: Reverse Deadly Spike Proteins & Heal Your Lungs

Episode 6 - DETOX: Eliminate Toxins, Parasites, and Molds from Your Body

Episode 7 - RESTORE: Heal Your Gut Microbiome & Reverse Vaxx-Induced Inflammatory Diseases

Episode 8 - RECOVER: Reverse Cancer, Autoimmunity & Lung Disease by Healing the Root Cause

Episode 9 - REGENERATE: Reverse Neurodegeneration, Depression, Anxiety & Fatigue

LEARN ABOUT THE LATEST, CUTTING-EDGE TREATMENTS THAT ARE REVERSING POST-VACCINE SYMPTOMS AND INJURIES… AND REVERSING DISEASE.
    Even the FDA admitted that the Pfizer vaccine is associated with blood clots in circulation.
    We know specifically that with circulatory problems, there’s been an increase in strokes, there’s been an increase in myocardial infarctions, an increase in disorders associated with clotting like pulmonary embolism and deep vein thrombosis.
    That has been confirmed in vaccinated versus unvaccinated populations in the reviewed literature.
    And so there’s a whole host of circulatory problems, not to mention cardiac problems. There are many, many studies that associate the COVID-19 vaccine with myocarditis and pericarditis. Myocarditis is a direct inflammation of the heart muscle.
    Pericarditis is an inflammation of the pericardium, which surrounds the heart muscle and this has been shown to be directly related to the Covid-19 vaccine. “
    -Dr. Brian Hooker, PhD, PE
    Associate professor of biology, specializing in microbiology and biotechnology. Sadly, most people are NOT getting information on HOW to reverse disease from their family doctors and healthcare providers.

And the brave medical doctors, natural medicine doctors, and health experts who are dedicated to sharing life-saving protocols and information…

Are continually CENSORED.

That’s why highly acclaimed investigative journalist, humanitarian, and documentary filmmaker, Jonathan Otto has made it his mission to interview more than 60 world-renowned healthcare experts and share this vital information with you.

He’s arguably one of the leading sources for information about the world’s biggest human experiment… the COVID and Vaxx Bioweapons… and on how to reverse their deadly side effects.

He’s also a pioneer in bringing the most effective methods for disease reversal to people around the world…

And now, Jonathan is giving you access to these cutting-edge and life-saving SOLUTIONS…

To help you to fully restore your health from even the most life-altering diseases.

He’s interviewed TOP experts such as researchers, cardiologists, pulmonologists, naturopaths, chiropractors, internal medicine specialists and so many more.

Get access to this highly-censored and groundbreaking information by watching Absolute Healing when it goes LIVE.

Discover the TRUTH About the Mass Depopulation Agenda

Even the FDA admitted that the Pfizer vaccine is associated with blood clots in circulation.

We know specifically that with circulatory problems, there’s been an increase in strokes, there’s been an increase in myocardial infarctions, an increase in disorders associated with clotting like pulmonary embolism and deep vein thrombosis.

That has been confirmed in vaccinated versus unvaccinated populations in the reviewed literature.

And so there’s a whole host of circulatory problems, not to mention cardiac problems. There are many, many studies that associate the COVID-19 vaccine with myocarditis and pericarditis. Myocarditis is a direct inflammation of the heart muscle.

Pericarditis is an inflammation of the pericardium, which surrounds the heart muscle and this has been shown to be directly related to the Covid-19 vaccine. “

-Dr. Brian Hooker, PhD, PE

Associate professor of biology, specializing in microbiology and biotechnology.

LEARN ABOUT THE LATEST, CUTTING-EDGE TREATMENTS THAT ARE REVERSING POST-VACCINE SYMPTOMS AND INJURIES… AND REVERSING DISEASE.
    “When I took the vaccine… when I got the first shot, I wasn’t feeling really great. And so, I started to do the things that I normally do. I was exercising and taking vitamins, supplements, and stuff like that. And then, when I got the second shot, it was like all hell broke loose. I mean, I don’t even know how to say it any better than that. And I could barely walk.

I really became afraid. I was afraid because I didn’t wanna die. And I felt like, my body felt like it was shutting down. And so, I spoke to him [Dr. Henry Ealy] and he put me on a regimen. I can’t tell you all of them right now, but it was pretty intense.

So, it was about maybe 2 and 1/2 months. And during that time, I was also doing a detox. So, it was really after that, I started feeling better. I started having the energy to get up and exercise again and do the things that I needed to do. And yeah, so now, I’m great. Oh, my God. I can’t even begin to tell you. I’m great. “

– Liana Rivers, Former Vaxx Injured Patient

Gain Insight Into Top, Expert- Recommended Life-saving Protocols for COVID
    and Long-COVID…

– Dr. Syed Haider, Internal Medicine Specialist

“So, I had a patient come to me who had… it was either long COVID or it was vaccine injury. He had this severe ringing in the ears to the point where he couldn’t think, he couldn’t work, he couldn’t communicate with people, he couldn’t sleep.

It was driving him crazy. He had heard about this guy, the CEO of Texas Roadhouse who had killed himself, and he was actually starting to worry that he was going to end up like that.

He was really afraid. He came to me really afraid. Again, within less than a week of starting Ivermectin, it was like 80 to 90% better. He was able to go back to work, he was able to sleep, he was able to go back to a normal functional life. The relief was just incredible.

I have not yet seen anyone who kept coming back to me, kept coming back, kept coming back, and did not get better. So, there are people who came to me and got better. There’s people who came to me, and then they had to come back, then they had to come back again, and then they got better.”

“Everyone around the world needs to focus on one thing and you’re going to solve massive amounts of diseases, I believe, around the world.

Right now, we’re really focusing on long hauler COVID vaccine injuries. I’m telling you, all of the science behind venom research, absolutely 100% answers every injury from the COVID vaccines.”

– Dr. Bryan Ardis, Chiropractor, Acupuncturist, and Medical Researcher
    9 BRAND NEW EPISODES
    HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER IN EACH EPISODE
    EPISODE 1

Airing on January 30 | 8PM EST / 5PM PST
    Top molecular biologist reveals the shocking platforms used in the experimental gene therapy shots, including nanolipids and adenovirus vectors.
    Dr. Bryan Ardis discusses the three main ways that the C-19 toxic shot is designed to cause damage to your body and its neurotoxic properties.
    A renowned expert in preventing bioterrorism attacks explains the relationship between vaxx shedding of toxic venoms and how new “variants” of COVID are emerging.
    Top specialists share insight into the immune system damage being caused by specific ingredients in the jab. And how this is leading to autoimmune reactions.
    EPISODE 2

Airing on January 31 | 8PM EST / 5PM PST
    Renowned medical researcher shares findings of how phosphodiesterase of snake venom has been used in the research to make mRNA gene editing therapy used in the COVID vaccine.
    A doctor explains how the mRNA tech in the jab is altering the DNA in the vaxxed, leading to a decrease in white blood cells that regulate immunity allowing life-threatening diseases to proliferate.
    A highly experienced pediatrician discusses how more and more children are now being diagnosed with autoimmune diseases like type 1 diabetes due to vaccines. And how she’s seeing some encouraging vaxx-injury recoveries.
    Dr. Tau Braun shares concerns about the 3-in-1 COVID, RSV, and flu vaxx being tested and how it may dangerously impact the population even further.
    EPISODE 3

Airing on February 1 | 8PM EST / 5PM PST
    Top cardiologists reveal how spike protein led to an explosion of myocarditis cases… They’ve NEVER seen this number of patients.
    Doctors reveal how the deadly spike protein causes fibrous blood clots… And how you can heal.
    Dr. Brian Hooker: “In adolescent males, the chances of having myocarditis after a COVID-19 vaccine has increased to 1 case in every 2,700.”
    Dr. Thomas E. Levy: “Pfizer’s own internal documents advise about the possibility of “environmental exposure” by “inhalation or skin contact” of the mRNA in the vaccine being transmitted from a vaccinated individual to another person.”
    EPISODE 4

Airing on February 2 | 8PM EST / 5PM PST
    Dr. Syed Haider reveals the best treatment to prevent symptoms from spike protein shedding.
    Dr. Tau Braun exposes how “The spike protein is cardiotoxic. It’s able to create cancers, and so it’s oncogenic. We also know that it’s a neurotoxin.”
    Dr. Bryan Ardis reveals that “Spike glycoproteins are actually what venom peptides are identified to be.” Plus the healing protocols to reverse the damage.
    Top specialists reveal safe and effective natural protocols to detox the biotoxins from your body.
    EPISODE 5

Airing on February 3 | 8PM EST / 5PM PST
    Dr. Jack Wolfson shares natural solutions for repairing oxidative damage to mitochondria – “the fuel factories inside of a cell”.
    Dr. Mark Sherwood reveals simple dietary changes to optimize your mitochondrial function.
    Dr. Brian Hooker shares the healing protocol he uses for his autistic son to “reverse developmental deficits by enhancing the health of the mitochondria in the cells”.
    Dr. Henry Ealy reveals how “the spike glycoprotein gets into the cell, and then what you get is mitochondrial injury”… And the protocols to heal the cellular damage.
    EPISODE 6

Airing on February 4 | 8PM EST / 5PM PST
    A renowned naturopathic doctor explains how most toxins are fat-soluble, and how they are stored in fat when they are not properly excreted or eliminated from the body.
    Discover powerful natural chelators which bind to hard-to-remove toxins and help your body to safely get rid of them.
    Dr. Edward Group reveals the main steps that anyone can take to completely detoxify their bodies. And why doing this in a specific sequence is so important.
    Integrative medicine doctor explains what makes molds so toxic to our bodies and how common mold toxicity is. Plus the natural medicines to detox successfully.
    EPISODE 7

Airing on February 5 | 8PM EST / 5PM PST
    A Top doctor explains how gut health actually starts from birth and how poor gut health is directly related to diseases and high levels of inflammation.
    Dr. Jack Wolfson discusses how any chemical or substance injected into a human or animal will generate an inflammatory response. Which leads to oxidative dress and immune system overreaction.
    Dr. Edward Group warns against the dangers of not doing a regular gut cleanse and how this can have a major impact on your health.
    A doctor shares insight into how it is possible to experience subclinical inflammation that’s not obvious. And how this relates to the sudden deaths we’re seeing in athletes.
    EPISODE 8

Airing on February 6 | 8PM EST / 5PM PST
    Experts reveal how the COVID vaccine is increasingly causing a concerning uptick in cancer rates and other life-threatening diseases due to damage to DNA and cells.
    Top doctors explain how the dysregulation in the immune system caused by post-vaxx damage is leading to unchecked diseases that are spreading like wildfire.
    Discover highly effective treatments that natural and integrative medicine doctors are using to reverse cancer and other life-altering diseases.
    Dr. Edward Group deep dives into the importance of healing all diseases from the root cause rather than masking the symptoms with highly toxic drugs.
    EPISODE 9

Airing on February 7 | 8PM EST / 5PM PST
    Dr. Peter McCullough expresses his concerns about how these C-19 vaccines have been associated with a panoply of injury syndromes, unlike any other vaccine they’ve seen in terms of diversity and severity of syndromes.
    A world-renowned doctor explains how post-vaxx injuries fall part into 4 major categories of disease including cardiovascular, neurological, hematologic, and autoimmunity.
    Dr. Krishna Doniparthi shares how many neurological diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s have to do with abnormal proteins that came from the DNA that are polluted, especially post-COVID shots.
    Dr. Syed Haider shares highly effective therapies and protocols to help reverse anxiety and depression symptoms post-COVID or post-vaxx. And the importance of adopting a healing mindset.'
    More at the link:https://absolutehealingseries.com/?a...3e6&b=1db70508
    Last edited by onawah; 23rd January 2023 at 17:58.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd January 2023), Delight (23rd January 2023), Dennis Leahy (30th January 2023), Ewan (25th January 2023), Harmony (24th January 2023), Hym (23rd January 2023), Icare (23rd September 2023), Johnnycomelately (25th January 2023), Matthew (25th January 2023), pueblo (24th January 2023), pyrangello (30th January 2023), Reinhard (25th January 2023)

35. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lots More from Epoch TV about healing from COVID:
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_ap...1U2MXiqhZ3U%3D
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2023), Dennis Leahy (30th January 2023), Ewan (25th January 2023), gini (25th January 2023), Harmony (24th January 2023), Icare (23rd September 2023), Johnnycomelately (25th January 2023), Matthew (25th January 2023), pyrangello (30th January 2023), Reinhard (25th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (25th January 2023)

37. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,167 times in 898 posts

Dr.Campbell;Management after vaccination with Dr. Cohen-Jan 24, 2023
    Management of symptoms which might be vaccine related. Working as a family doctor, Dr. Cohen has been consulted by a group of patients with new and unusual presentations. In this first video we learn that he assesses and treats them each as an individual, with good results.--

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2023), Dennis Leahy (30th January 2023), Ewan (25th January 2023), Harmony (25th January 2023), Icare (23rd September 2023), Johnnycomelately (25th January 2023), Matthew (25th January 2023), onawah (30th January 2023), pyrangello (30th January 2023), Reinhard (25th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (25th January 2023)

39. Link to Post #80
    Language
    English
    Thanks

THIS Destroys Spike Protein
    EONutrition
    52.7K subscribers
    Premiered Jan 20, 2023

"In this video we talk about three natural supplements which have been shown to inactivate SPIKE protein.

Studies here:

BromNAC: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...

Nattokinase: https://www.mdpi.com/1420-3049/27/17/...

----------------------------------------------------------

Find me:
    Website: https://www.eonutrition.co.uk/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eonutrition Twitter: https://twitter.com/EO_Nutrition IG: https://www.instagram.com/eonutrition/

Check out my new FB group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/thiam...

For a clean form of thiamine TTFD with no fillers, look to Objective Nutrients https://www.objectivenutrients.com/

Looking for guidance on using high dose thiamine? Download my protocols here: https://thiamineprotocols.com/

DISCLAIMER: Elliot is not a medical professional and the information in this video is provided for general informational and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice. Always consult with your primary healthcare provider for medical advice."

Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th January 2023), Dennis Leahy (30th January 2023), Harmony (30th January 2023), Icare (23rd September 2023), pyrangello (30th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (30th January 2023), Sunny (30th January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast