1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,442 times in 159 posts

Default Protocols to Mitigate/Minimise COVID-19 "Vaccination" Damage

Hi all,

A series of health issues, which I'd put down to other things, have made me look once more into B12 deficiency. I did not think I'd have that, as I'm taking good quality multivitamins, aimed at vegans and vegetarians, so they contain a huge amount of B12, but then of course, not everybody can absorb this via the digestive tract, an ability that decreases over time as well.

This week I was finally able to see my dentist to look into two of these issues: a truly awful bitter taste and a sore tongue and gums, both of which I was convinced to be related to a dental implant I had placed at a private clinic over a year ago, as the taste had started 2-3 weeks after that. After a thorough examination (including an X-ray on my request) she concluded that there was nothing at all wrong with my teeth or the implant that could be causing either of these things, and she advised me to get my GP to check my blood for any type of anaemia and sugar, as well as to make sure I drank enough water. Indigestion and hormonal changes could also be factors.

Looking into anaemia in relation to bad taste and sore mouth issues soon produced heaps of information on B12, and suddenly a whole host of other issues, from a tingly pins and needles type feeling to buzzing in my ears, and several 'normal CFS/ME problems' seemed to fit as well.

Interestingly, a friend of mine pointed out that some dental anaesthetics can deplete one's B12 reserves, which might explain the timing of the taste symptom, so soon after I had that implant done. So perhaps there is a link there after all, just not the one I'd been dreading!

Anyway, this leads to what I wanted to share. I stumbled upon this article, which includes the following paragraph:

Quote Is methyl B12 really so effective?

In fact, so much that Japan uses it almost exclusively to treat B12 deficiency. Of all vitamin B12 forms, the science on methyl B12 is the most breathtaking:

It may dramatically improve recovery for facial nerve function in Bell’s palsy patients. In high doses, it may promote neuronal function, nerve regeneration, and even protect cortical neurons against neurotoxicity. In diabetic neuropathy, it may improve burning sensations, numbness, loss of sensation, muscle cramps, reflexes, lower motor neuron weakness, and sensitivity to pain. If you combine the methyl B12 with ginkgo biloba, or L-methylfolate and pyridoxal 5′-phosphate, improvements may be even better.
    The Bell's palsy bit made me sit up, and I wondered if it's possible for the jabs to deplete people's B12 supply by the extreme pressure they put on the immune system. Add to that the long term stress and fear caused during the lockdown, another B12 destroyer...

Anyway, I now wonder if many of the jabs' neurological side effects might be treated with a high dose of this form of B12. (It might also be something to consider using preventatively for those who really have no other option but to take the experimental 'vaccine', although I would still not encourage taking it or rely on B12 to render it harmless!)
    Last edited by Anna70; 14th May 2021 at 17:30.

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Anna70 For This Post:

AlaBil (3rd January 2023), amor (5th March 2023), avid (15th May 2021), Bill Ryan (14th May 2021), Brigantia (14th May 2021), Denise/Dizi (24th January 2023), EFO (14th May 2021), gord (14th May 2021), graeme22 (1st November 2023), Harmony (15th May 2021), Ioneo (14th May 2021), janette (15th May 2021), Johnnycomelately (4th January 2023), Karen (Geophyz) (14th May 2021), Mark (16th October 2022), Matthew (23rd December 2022), Mike (15th May 2021), Pam (15th May 2021), selinam (14th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th May 2021), toppy (15th May 2021), wondering (15th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Default Re: Protocols to Mitigate/Minimise COVID-19 "Vaccination" Damage

Just found this article by Vernon Coleman. Not in relation to vaccine damage, but about the importance of B12 in general and how people relying on these shots for their survival have been denied them during the lockdown.

I imagine the damage the 'vaccine' would do to these people would be even greater.
    Last edited by Anna70; 14th May 2021 at 17:23.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Anna70 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th May 2021), Brigantia (14th May 2021), Denise/Dizi (24th January 2023), gord (14th May 2021), Harmony (15th May 2021), janette (15th May 2021), Johnnycomelately (25th February 2023), Karen (Geophyz) (14th May 2021), Mark (16th October 2022), Matthew (23rd December 2022), Miller (25th April 2023), Pam (15th May 2021), selinam (14th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th May 2021), toppy (15th May 2021), wondering (15th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,202 times in 1,145 posts

Anna, have you had celiac blood test?

Celiac or non celiac gluten intolerance could explain all those symptoms.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Anna70 (15th May 2021), Bill Ryan (15th May 2021), Denise/Dizi (24th January 2023), gord (14th May 2021), Harmony (15th May 2021), janette (15th May 2021), Johnnycomelately (25th February 2023), Pam (15th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)

Ooooh, thank you for that, and how interesting! I never had a regular test for this, but did have a bioresonance one years ago, which did bring up gliadin, so I went off wheat for a while, but it did not seem to make much difference then. But I'll add that to my research list!

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anna70 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2021), Denise/Dizi (24th January 2023), Harmony (15th May 2021), janette (15th May 2021), Johnnycomelately (25th February 2023), Pam (15th May 2021), wondering (15th May 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anna70 (here)

Ooooh, thank you for that, and how interesting! I never had a regular test for this, but did have a bioresonance one years ago, which did bring up gliadin, so I went off wheat for a while, but it did not seem to make much difference then. But I'll add that to my research list!
    I don't have it to hand, but somewhere online there's an enormous list of conditions which can be linked to gluten. However the ones you mention above are amongst the more common.

Note, the first step is to get bloodwork done before cutting anything out of diet, otherwise you cucan do get false negative.

If you got the negative it could still be the culprit, some don't trigger the test but still react (NCGI). Next step is strict elimination diet, food diary and note symptoms and reactions when reintroducing.

I'm not a doctor, but my experience is that many in medical profession have very poor understanding of this condition and it's not something which occurs to them to eliminate. So it may be worth you looking again at it. Note that wheat is in all sorts and some products that have no gluten ingredients will still trigger intolerance due to factory contamination. So if you want definitive answers, steel yourself for a couple of weeks without any processed foods and see what impact it has. For me it resolved over a dozen things I thought were entirely unrelated.

Best of luck

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Anna70 (15th May 2021), Bill Ryan (15th May 2021), Denise/Dizi (24th January 2023), Harmony (15th May 2021), janette (15th May 2021), Johnnycomelately (25th February 2023), wondering (15th May 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

You're a treasure!!!!

Edit: Guess what..... there seems to be a link between gluten sensitivity and B12 deficiency, hence probably the huge overlap in symptoms!

Definitely asking GP to add this to the blood work.

Another edit: That's a funny handshake; I'm not a mason, hahaha!
    Last edited by Anna70; 15th May 2021 at 10:59.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anna70 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2021), Denise/Dizi (24th January 2023), Harmony (15th May 2021), Journeyman (15th May 2021), Pam (15th May 2021), Reinhard (4th December 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

I would definitely take Serraptase, which is a proteolytic enzyme. I would be taking it well before the injection and after. It has the ability to break down fibrin which could be very helpful in preventing stroke or cardiac issues. It also has anti inflammatory benefits.

One would need to do research on this and look at the pro's and cons if taking medications with blood thinning qualities.

http://www.helpherself.com/serapeptase/

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Anna70 (15th May 2021), Bill Ryan (15th May 2021), Denise/Dizi (24th January 2023), Eva2 (15th May 2021), Harmony (15th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th May 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

This Serrapeptase sounds like powerful stuff for blood clots, (and lots of other things, Lyme's, Candida, Alzheimer's...), so definitely something to look into further in relation to 'vaccine' damage, but also in the greater context. Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Edit: Interesting how it's also helped several dogs!
    Last edited by Anna70; 15th May 2021 at 11:43.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anna70 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2021), Denise/Dizi (24th January 2023), Harmony (15th May 2021), Pam (15th May 2021), Reinhard (4th December 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Hi all,

With many governments around the world now implementing (or considering) mandatory COVID-19 injections for their populations I thought it might be worthwhile starting a thread to identify and discuss protocols we can use to mitigate or minimise any potentially adverse side effects.

If you have come across any such protocls please post the details here. Likewise, if you have had any personal esxperience using a particular protocol it would be great to get some annecodoatal evidence documented here as well.

While I'm sure many Avalonians have no intention of taking one of these injections the reality is that when push eventually comes to shove and our governments make it virtually impossible to operate in society without having done so, I suspect many will give in to the pressure when they realise their livelihood is in serious jeopardy if they choose not to comply.

While I hope for the majority of people it doesn't come to that I think there's a good chance many of us will find ourselves in that situation at some point in the very near future. As much as it pains me to say that the reality is it's coming and we can't just stick our heads in the sand and pretend lt isn't.

I haven't personally been injected yet but my employer is currently threatening to terminate my employment if I don't (due to government mandate) so it's crunch time for me now. At this point I still haven't decided what I'm going to do but I feel like my resolve is waning and I'm about to succumb to the pressure. I don't want to take the injection but I am the sole income earner for my family and if I lose my job we (myself, husband and 14 year-old daughter) will effectively become homeless within a matter of weeks/months.

So at this point I'm thinking I might have to take the injection in order to save my family from that painful reality. I suspect I'm not the only one in that boat and desptie the fact many of us don't want these injectoins when family and children are likely to be impacted negatively by our personal decisions it certainly makes things difficult.

In any case, with that all said I'll open this up to the forum in the hope that I (and others in the same situation) can potentially find a "middle groud" solution that will enable us to keep things going while we wait and hope that some sort of miracle comes along to save us from these tyrannical mandates, passports, lockdowns, etc.

Thanks in advance to all contributors.
    Last edited by alh02; 10th October 2021 at 09:54.
    “There is no sun without shadow, and it is essential to know the night.”
    ~ Albert Camus

18. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to alh02 For This Post:

amor (11th April 2022), avid (10th October 2021), Bill Ryan (10th October 2021), bluestflame (2nd November 2021), BMJ (14th August 2022), Brigantia (10th October 2021), celticwarrior (8th December 2021), David Trd1 (25th June 2022), Denise/Dizi (1st July 2022), East Sun (25th January 2023), Ewan (20th November 2021), fifi (2nd November 2021), gord (10th October 2021), Gwin Ru (10th October 2021), Harmony (10th October 2021), Ioneo (10th October 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (10th October 2021), kfm27917 (11th October 2021), Matthew (9th June 2022), mojo (30th October 2021), Pam (1st November 2021), Peace in Oz (1st November 2021), Reinhard (11th October 2021), Ruy R (2nd November 2021), selinam (10th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (11th October 2021), TomKat (17th June 2022), yelik (10th October 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by alh02 (here)
    Hi all,

With many governments around the world now implementing (or considering) mandatory COVID-19 injections for their populations I thought it might be worthwhile starting a thread to identify and discuss protocols we can use to mitigate or minimise any potentially adverse side effects.

If you have come across any such protocls please post the details here. Likewise, if you have had any personal esxperience using a particular protocol it would be great to get some annecodoatal evidence documented here as well.

While I'm sure many Avalonians have no intention of taking one of these injections the reality is that when push eventually comes to shove and our governments make it virtually impossible to operate in society without having done so, I suspect many will give in to the pressure when they realise their livelihood is in serious jeopardy if they choose not to comply.

While I hope for the majority of people it doesn't come to that I think there's a good chance many of us will find ourselves in that situation at some point in the very near future. As much as it pains me to say that the reality is it's coming and we can't just stick our heads in the sand and pretend lt isn't.

I haven't personally been injected yet but my employer is currently threatening to terminate my employment if I don't (due to government mandate) so it's crunch time for me now. At this point I still haven't decided what I'm going to do but I feel like my resolve is waning and I'm about to succumb to the pressure. I don't want to take the injection but I am the sole income earner for my family and if I lose my job we (myself, husband and 14 year-old daughter) will effectively become homeless within a matter of weeks/months.

So at this point I'm thinking I might have to take the injection in order to save my family from that painful reality. I suspect I'm not the only one in that boat and desptie the fact many of us don't want these injectoins when family and children are likely to be impacted negatively by our personal decisions it certainly makes things difficult.

In any case, with that all said I'll open this up to the forum in the hope that I (and others in the same situation) can potentially find a "middle groud" solution that will enable us to keep things going while we wait and hope that some sort of miracle comes along to save us from these tyrannical mandates, passports, lockdowns, etc.

Hi

One of my favourite content creators on Youtube has just addressed this in a video. He's a great guy with a unique take on things. Hopefully his presentation will be helpful for you:

On the mitigation aspect, I don't have any direct experience, but one thing which makes a massive difference to my own life is nutrition, particularly avoiding some of the known inflammatory foods/drinks/habits which most people in society are ingesting on a regular basis.

I already have to avoid much of these but if I were faced with having to take this I would essentially live as clean as possible and seek to harness my mental power and sovereignty to mitigate the effects. To say, out loud if neccesary, but with intent, that I am not doing this of my own free will, that there is coercion and deception and I reject the ethos and the effects. Then let the chips fall where they may. I do not contract with them for any of the supposed impacts. If they wish to injure me, it's all on them.

20. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

alh02 (10th October 2021), avid (10th October 2021), Bill Ryan (10th October 2021), bluestflame (2nd November 2021), BMJ (14th August 2022), Brigantia (10th October 2021), Denise/Dizi (1st July 2022), East Sun (25th January 2023), Ewan (20th November 2021), fifi (2nd November 2021), Franny (10th October 2021), gord (10th October 2021), Gwin Ru (10th October 2021), Ioneo (10th October 2021), Pam (10th October 2021), Peace in Oz (1st November 2021), Reinhard (11th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (11th October 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Hi

One of my favourite content creators on Youtube has just addressed this in a video. He's a great guy with a unique take on things. Hopefully his presentation will be helpful for you:

On the mitigation aspect, I don't have any direct experience, but one thing which makes a massive difference to my own life is nutrition, particularly avoiding some of the known inflammatory foods/drinks/habits which most people in society are ingesting on a regular basis.

I already have to avoid much of these but if I were faced with having to take this I would essentially live as clean as possible and seek to harness my mental power and sovereignty to mitigate the effects. To say, out loud if neccesary, but with intent, that I am not doing this of my own free will, that there is coercion and deception and I reject the ethos and the effects. Then let the chips fall where they may. I do not contract with them for any of the supposed impacts. If they wish to injure me, it's all on them.
    Thanks Journeyman I'm about 20 minutes into the video you posted and I must say Matt has a very unique perspective on things.
    It's not quite what I was expecting, but I am finding it very helpful.
    That's what I love about this place, you always get different angles on things that you wouldn't normally get elsewhere
    ~ Albert Camus

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to alh02 For This Post:

avid (10th October 2021), Bill Ryan (10th October 2021), bluestflame (2nd November 2021), BMJ (14th August 2022), Brigantia (10th October 2021), Denise/Dizi (1st July 2022), Ewan (20th November 2021), fifi (2nd November 2021), Franny (10th October 2021), gord (10th October 2021), Gwin Ru (10th October 2021), Journeyman (10th October 2021), Pam (10th October 2021), Peace in Oz (1st November 2021), Reinhard (11th October 2021), Ricker (10th October 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

This recent (23 Sept) 'Five Doctors' video is packed with information.

Start in at 23:13.

https://rumble.com/vmyu23-critically...t-23-2021.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vkcnxd

24. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (10th October 2021), alh02 (11th October 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (2nd November 2021), bluestflame (2nd November 2021), BMJ (14th August 2022), Brigantia (10th October 2021), Denise/Dizi (1st July 2022), Ewan (20th November 2021), fifi (1st November 2021), Franny (10th October 2021), gord (10th October 2021), Gwin Ru (10th October 2021), Harmony (11th October 2021), Ioneo (31st October 2021), Journeyman (10th October 2021), kudzy (10th October 2021), mizo (10th October 2021), Pam (10th October 2021), Reinhard (11th October 2021), yelik (11th October 2021), Yoda (10th October 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,263 times in 5,712 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Here is the latest iteration of Dr. Merritt's suggestions for jab effects (and if exposed to transmission)

Shedding and Vaccine Remorse

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th October 2021 at 15:51. Reason: embedded the PDF

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

alh02 (11th October 2021), Bill Ryan (10th October 2021), bluestflame (2nd November 2021), BMJ (14th August 2022), Brigantia (10th October 2021), Denise/Dizi (1st July 2022), Ewan (20th November 2021), fifi (2nd November 2021), gord (10th October 2021), Gwin Ru (10th October 2021), Harmony (11th October 2021), Ioneo (10th October 2021), Journeyman (10th October 2021), Pam (1st November 2021), Reinhard (4th December 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi

Thanks Journeyman I'm about 20 minutes into the video you posted and I must say Matt has a very unique perspective on things.
    It's not quite what I was expecting, but I am finding it very helpful.
    That's what I love about this place, you always get different angles on things that you wouldn't normally see elsewhere
    I'm glad it was of some use! I'd only heard about 15 mins of it when I posted I put it on in the background just to make sure I was steering you to the same message I'd seen him deliver in earlier videos (it was). It made me feel better about how this has impacted me and those closer to me and although I don't know, my feeling is that he's on the right track.

The funny thing (if you believe in coincidences) is that he'd addressed this recently in another video and I thought what he said was great, so I started to look for that when I saw your thread only to see this video pop up. As if by magic... :D

As I said above, he has a unique take on things and some of the references he makes may only make sense for regular viewers, but he's a good guy and well worth listening to. I realise you have other things on your mind at the moment, but if at some point you want a rounder explanation of where he's coming from, sampling one or both of these recent videos will give you an insight:

This model is a way of understanding the way this world / the reality actually works and what motivates it.

A longer discussion along the same lines. There may be some repetition between the two but both of interest I think...

Background, he's been digging into rabbit holes for ten years or more and this is the position he's reached now.

Sending best wishes to you and all down under. It's a place close to my heart. Hope things improve soon.

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

alh02 (11th October 2021), Bill Ryan (11th October 2021), bluestflame (2nd November 2021), BMJ (14th August 2022), Brigantia (16th November 2021), Denise/Dizi (1st July 2022), Ewan (20th November 2021), fifi (2nd November 2021), kfm27917 (11th October 2021), Matthew (24th May 2022), Michel Leclerc (10th October 2021), Pam (1st November 2021), Reinhard (11th October 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Here is the latest iteration of Dr. Merritt's suggestions for jab effects (and if exposed to transmission)

Shedding and Vaccine Remorse

Thank you Bill and Delight, this is exactly the sort of information I was hoping for!

Very much appreciated
    ~ Albert Camus

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to alh02 For This Post:

Ankle Biter (24th October 2021), Bill Ryan (11th October 2021), bluestflame (2nd November 2021), BMJ (14th August 2022), Brigantia (16th November 2021), Delight (11th October 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), fifi (2nd November 2021), Gwin Ru (11th October 2021), Pam (1st November 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,480 times in 2,545 posts

Clif High has this pinned at his twitter.

"We're all bozos on this bus"

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

alh02 (11th October 2021), Ankle Biter (24th October 2021), Bill Ryan (11th October 2021), bluestflame (2nd November 2021), BMJ (14th August 2022), Brigantia (16th November 2021), Cognitive Dissident (11th October 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), fifi (1st November 2021), graeme22 (1st November 2023), Gwin Ru (11th October 2021), Ioneo (31st October 2021), Pam (1st November 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Hi all,

Many great responses on this thread, but I will just keep this very simple to something you can action right now: take lots of Vitamin D and also chaga powder (can add to tea or coffee, or just with warm water). I'm not sure of the exact Vitamin D amounts, I take 10 tablets a day (10x the recommended dosage) and feeling good, not even a cold for years now. This will help your immune system and also protect you if you have to take the vaxx.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

alh02 (11th October 2021), Bill Ryan (11th October 2021), BMJ (14th August 2022), Brigantia (16th November 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), fifi (1st November 2021), Gwin Ru (11th October 2021), Pam (1st November 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    Thanks Sue yes there seems to be some consistency with the protocol ingredients that many are suggesting/advocating online.

From what I can gather most of them seem to include the following ingredients as a base:

- Ivermectin
    - Hydroxycholroquine
    - NAC
    - Carbon 60 (C60)
    - Glutathione
    - Vit D3
    - Vit C
    - Zinc
    - Selenium

And here are some additional ingredients I've encountered in my tavels as well:

- MMS (Chlorine Dioxide)
    - MSM
    - DMSO
    - Fulvic Acid Solution
    - Bentonite Clay
    - Activated Charcoal
    - Shungite Water
    - Molecular Hydrogen
    - Ozone Therapy
    - Zeolite
    Last edited by alh02; 11th October 2021 at 04:07.
    ~ Albert Camus

36. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to alh02 For This Post:

Ankle Biter (24th October 2021), avid (11th October 2021), Bill Ryan (11th October 2021), BMJ (14th August 2022), Brigantia (2nd November 2021), Denise/Dizi (24th January 2023), Ewan (20th November 2021), fifi (1st November 2021), Gwin Ru (11th October 2021), Journeyman (18th October 2021), kfm27917 (11th October 2021), meat suit (11th October 2021), Pam (1st November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (26th August 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)

Here it is in easily-copied text form:

~~~

What do I do if I am vaccinated already??

The best thinking available at this moment:
    • NAC (an amino acid) for cellular repair.
    • C60 for apoptosis to get rid of damaged cells & repair mitochondria.
    • Ivermectin (12mg dose for regular adult, body weight is a factor for dose, see package)
    • Glutathione to flush out graphene oxide & SPIONS.
    • Vitamin D (crucial) minimum 10,000 IU daily (15,000 IU in winter) probably daily rest of life. - immune system support.
    • Vitamin C (intracellular ‘cement’ repair & other uses) minimum 3 gms daily liposomal.
    • Chaga tea daily (couple of cups should suffice - 1/4 tsp chaga powder to 8 oz hot water - ok to drink the chaga powder in the mix).
    • Balanced Zinc (15 zn to 1 cu) Amazon to locate by that label. Protects against covid & will degrade spike proteins & SPIONS.
    ~~~

My own personal addition: note that coffee enemas (very easy to do at home) stimulate glutathione production from one's own liver. There are many online references about this, easily found.

38. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (11th October 2021), alh02 (11th October 2021), Ankle Biter (24th October 2021), avid (11th October 2021), BMJ (14th August 2022), Brigantia (2nd November 2021), DeeMetrios (12th October 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), fifi (1st November 2021), graeme22 (1st November 2023), Gwin Ru (11th October 2021), Harmony (11th October 2021), Ioneo (9th December 2021), John'sKatya (16th December 2022), Matthew (23rd May 2022), meat suit (11th October 2021), meeradas (11th October 2021), Pam (1st November 2021), Yoda (11th October 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,480 times in 2,545 posts

An article at Orthomolecular.org offers several possible treatments to deal with the spike protein in the vaccine. (as well as the spike protein from the actual illness.)
    It's a long article, which may be worth downloading.

Canceling the Spike Protein
    Striking Visual Evidence

In particular, the suggestion is made for IV vitamin C. (along with some other suggestions) Around here, I have seen that there are independent "infusion centers" that have sprung up that offer vitamin C IV's, that apparently can be bought by anyone interested.

From the article:
    "In addition to the mechanisms already discussed by which the spike protein can inflict damage, it appears the spike protein itself is significantly toxic. Such intrinsic toxicity (ability to cause the oxidation of biomolecules) combined with the apparent ability of the spike protein to replicate itself like a complete virus greatly increases the amount of toxic damage that can potentially be inflicted. A potent toxin is bad enough, but one that can replicate and increase its quantity inside the body after the initial encounter represents a unique challenge among toxins. And if the mechanism of replication can be sustained indefinitely, the long-term challenge to staying healthy can eventually become insurmountable. Nevertheless, this toxicity also allows it to be effectively targeted by high enough doses of the ultimate antitoxin, vitamin C, as discussed above. And even the continued production of spike protein can be neutralized by a daily multi-gram dosing of vitamin C, which is an excellent way to support optimal long-term health, anyway."

Below is the suggested protocol from this article:

Suggested Protocol (to be coordinated with the guidance of your chosen health care provider):

1. "For individuals who are post-vaccination or symptomatic with chronic COVID, vitamin C should be optimally dosed, and it should be kept at a high but lesser dose daily indefinitely.
    • Ideally, an initial intravenous administration of 25 to 75 grams of vitamin C should be given depending on body size. Although one infusion would likely resolve the symptoms and abnormal blood examination, several more infusions can be given if feasible over the next few days.
    • An option that would likely prove to be sufficient and would be much more readily available to larger numbers of patients would be one or more rounds of vitamin C given as a 7.5 gram IV push over roughly 10 minutes, avoiding the need for a complete intravenous infusion setup, a prolonged time in a clinic, and substantially greater expense (Riordan-Clinic-IVC-Push-Protocol, 10.16.14.pdf).
    • Additionally, or alternatively if IV is not available, 5 grams of liposome-encapsulated vitamin C (LivOn Labs) can be given daily for at least a week.
    • When none of the above three options are readily available, a comparable positive clinical impact will be seen with the proper supplementation of regular forms of oral vitamin C as sodium ascorbate or ascorbic acid. Either of these can be taken daily in three divided doses approaching bowel tolerance after the individual determines their own unique needs (additional information, see Levy, vitamin C Guide in References; Cathcart, 1981).
    • An excellent way to support any or all of the above measures for improving vitamin C levels in the body is now available and very beneficial clinically. A supplemental polyphenol that appears to help many to overcome the epigenetic defect preventing the internal synthesis of vitamin C in the liver can be taken once daily. This supplement also appears to provide the individual with the ability to produce and release even greater amounts of vitamin C directly into the blood in the face of infection and other sources of oxidative stress (www.formula216.com).

2. Hydrogen peroxide (HP) nebulization (Levy, 2021, free eBook) is an antiviral and synergistic partner with vitamin C, and it is especially important in dealing with acute or chronic COVID, or with post-COVID vaccination issues. As noted above, the COVID virus can persist in the stool. In such cases, a chronic pathogen colonization (CPC) of COVID in the throat continually supplying virus that is swallowed into the gut is likely present as well, even when the patient seems to be clinically normal. This will commonly be the case when specific viral eradication measures were not taken during the clinical course of the COVID infection. HP nebulization will clear out this CPC, which will stop the continued seeding of the COVID virus in the gut and stool as well. Different nebulization approaches are discussed in the eBook.

3. When available, ozonated saline and/or ozone autohemotherapy infusions are excellent. Conceivably, this approach alone might suffice to knock out the spike protein presence, but the vitamin C and HP nebulization approaches will also improve and maintain health in general. Ultraviolet blood irradiation and hyperbaric oxygen therapy will likely achieve the same therapeutic effect if available.

4. Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, and chloroquine are especially important in preventing new binding of the spike protein to the ACE2 receptors that need to be bound in order for either the spike protein alone or for the entire virus to gain entry into the target cells (Lehrer and Rheinstein, 2020; Wang et al., 2020; Eweas et al., 2021). These agents also appear to have the ability to directly bind up any circulating spike protein before it binds any ACE2 receptors (Fantini et al., 2020; Sehailia and Chemat, 2020; Saha and Raihan, 2021). When the ACE2 receptors are already bound, the COVID virus cannot enter the cell (Pillay, 2020). These three agents also serve as ionophores that promote intracellular accumulation of zinc that is needed to kill/inactivate any intact virus particles that might still be present.

5. Many other positive nutrients, vitamins, and minerals are supportive of defeating the spike protein, but they should not be used to the exclusion of the above, especially the combination of highly-dosed vitamin C and HP nebulization."

full article:
    http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v17n24.shtml
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

40. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Alecs (8th December 2021), avid (30th October 2021), Bill Ryan (29th October 2021), bluestflame (3rd November 2021), BMJ (14th August 2022), Brigantia (29th October 2021), Denise/Dizi (24th January 2023), Dennis Leahy (30th October 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), fifi (30th October 2021), Franny (29th October 2021), gini (30th October 2021), gord (29th October 2021), graeme22 (1st November 2023), Gwin Ru (29th October 2021), Harmony (30th October 2021), Ioneo (29th October 2021), Journeyman (30th October 2021), Kryztian (30th October 2021), Pam (30th October 2021), selinam (29th October 2021), Tintin (30th October 2021), toppy (30th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast