+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This now old vid fits all conspiracy and UFO cats, it says it all about whats been/is going on

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

Default This now old vid fits all conspiracy and UFO cats, it says it all about whats been/is going on

Great vid interview of the great Linda Moulton Howe.
    Worth watching Especially the last half.

This now old vid says it all, it really says it all.

We have no freewill here on planet earth, we have no freewill place to go in the Material universe.

As a whole we are a dumb species, but intelligent as far as a lad experiment culture (or maybe not)
    Any one of us that shows a real intelligence and sits outside the main stream is dealt with or broken.

That is us in our present condition/skins.

Especially watch section at point 30:40 too 35:15
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

aoibhghaire (12th October 2021), Apulu (12th October 2021), Dick (11th October 2021), East Sun (11th October 2021), ExomatrixTV (11th October 2021), Harmony (13th October 2021), Jim_Duyer (11th October 2021), Krist (12th October 2021), Kryztian (12th October 2021), Le Chat (11th October 2021), Mercedes (11th October 2021), Nasu (12th October 2021), onawah (11th October 2021), Pam (13th October 2021), Sadieblue (11th October 2021), scotslad (11th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th October 2021), toppy (11th October 2021), Vangelo (11th October 2021), william r sanford72 (11th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,429 times in 1,706 posts

Default Re: This now old vid fits all conspiracy and UFO cats, it says it all about whats been/is going on

That is extremely interesting. Thank you for posting it.

In the whole scheme of this take on creation in all of space with there being
    countless forms of beings and unknown, to us at present, universes going on, maybe for ever, and us being an experiment over "millions" of years, does the God some of us believe in, come into the picture?

What is your take on this question, Anybody?

Jim
    Last edited by East Sun; 11th October 2021 at 21:33.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Harmony (13th October 2021), Nasu (12th October 2021), onawah (11th October 2021), Pam (13th October 2021), Sadieblue (11th October 2021), Sunny-side-up (12th October 2021), william r sanford72 (12th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: This now old vid fits all conspiracy and UFO cats, it says it all about whats been/is going on

Thanks Jim

Quote does the God some of us believe in, come into the picture?

What is your take on this question, Anybody?

Jim
    Well I still believe in the 'GOD' the over seeing creator, the true hand, the true consciousness of the all.
    All that comes from the true GOD, all the paths twists and outcome are the 'Pandora Box' of creation.

We might not be a direct part of the first life lines in creation ?
    we might not be a true part of the life line (we have been altered) (not natural)
    We might be an experiment, a live stock for purposes beyond our knowledge.
    we might be captive livestock against out true will.

But there still is a GOD at the top of the pyramid.

One thing to add, I fully believe/know we have a Soul, and that's a divine direct connection to GOD the universal consciousness.
    Maybe that's one big part of the experiment picture

Nothing now is anything like the ideas/feelings or beliefs I had growing up (which I am still doing at 62)

That posted vid dose tie together the bigger possible picture of what it's all about for us.

Alan
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Harmony (13th October 2021), Pam (13th October 2021), william r sanford72 (12th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Hi again Jim and all, just adding this to the bigger picture path from you above question

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

East Sun (12th October 2021), Pam (13th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The possibilities are endless.

There must be an ongoing process of all kinds
    of creators and created that has been happening in all the universes thro,
    all time.

Did they make us believe in a God of their making as part of an experiment?
    Maybe or maybe not.

Jesus was extraterrestrial as he said. And he was "put" here on Earth thro. the
    birth process by maybe a different species of ET. to try and help us.

(please see the above video with Linda Moulton Howe)

Jim
    Last edited by East Sun; 12th October 2021 at 19:23.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Pam (13th October 2021), Sunny-side-up (13th October 2021), william r sanford72 (12th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

It's like I have said many times of the years:

How can we know what any of this so called reality is, what is real, what is implanted, what you see or hear even?

I know that when I go inwards and start closing off parts of this Pandora box I become clearer and feel sane again, BUT is that even real o,0

I hold on to though, it is the only way, the inner way

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

East Sun (14th October 2021), Pam (13th October 2021), scotslad (14th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I hear you Sunny-side-up

I grew up Christian and studied Buddhism quite a bit but dont know enough
    about what you are saying to say anything other than it is not real to me.
    I am a realist and see things in a very real sense and of course in a spiritual
    way also.

So all of this is real to me.

Jim

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Pam (13th October 2021), Sunny-side-up (14th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A possibility? maybe not.

Just imagine for a while that you are one of a species 0f Aliens who have been
    observing humans for ever. You take animals and humans to your spacecraft to
    extract organs and blood from them and to create entities to be slaves or to use
    those organs to extend your lives or heal yourselves.

Others in your species control humans or hybrids in Govts. of different countries.
    Because of your superior mental powers you devise a way to take over Planet Earth
    You can read humans' minds, so you can control people like the globalists, Fouci, Gates,
    Schaub ect. and Presidents and leaders in different countries causing wars when necessary.
    You know of other Aliens that are friendly to humans an some that are not.

You know that there are forces you can't control, of a spiritual nature. That is what stops
    you from going too far. Humans have one thing that you do not, spiritual connections to a
    higher dimension. Their God that will save them from evil no matter where it comes from
    is their savior.

So, even if genocide is used to destroy them they will live again through reincarnation.

If you were one of those ET's would you still destroy humans?

Jim
    Last edited by East Sun; 14th October 2021 at 01:35.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (14th October 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sunny-side-up

I am really perplexed as to why the video with Linda was not more popular
    and commented on.

Jim

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Jim

I think in part it comes down to peoples state of mind, are they open to see the info or just push through it?
    Awake or just going through the motions of watching the vid while making a cup of tea.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

East Sun (15th October 2021)

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Jim

I think in part it comes down to peoples state of mind, are they open to see the info or just push through it?
    Awake or just going through the motions of watching the vid while making a cup of tea.
    People are protesting more and more in many parts of the world peacefully and boycotting and saying
    NO. But there are still those who are in denial and some are scared and understandably so.

Hopefully, the ET's mentioned by Linda are not the ones that are part of the globalist's agenda to
    depopulate the Earth if that is indeed the case?

A video here on Avalon with Dr. Greer this week was very informative as to their obscure 'nature'
    You probably saw it. I don't agree with him on all he says about Aliens. For instance he says that
    they are all friendly. I don't believe that for a second.

Jim

21. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (16th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread