+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mainstream youtuber video about Paul Bennewitz, Richard Doty.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Listkov's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Mainstream youtuber video about Paul Bennewitz, Richard Doty.

Came up in my subscriptions today. Not many views but potential to reach hundreds of thousands. I've been watching this guy for around a year now and his videos never fail to entertain. Sort of a surface level storyteller on anything he reports though. Only goes off Doty and Moore (skeptically). Given the same amount of evidence he consider alien contact and spirit orbs ridiculous and absurd on its face, but government disinfo very plausible. Didn't perceive belief or dis-belief in UFOlogy.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Listkov For This Post:

Agape (12th October 2021), Bill Ryan (11th October 2021), leavesoftrees (11th October 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th October 2021), onawah (12th October 2021), pabranno (12th October 2021), Saxondale (16th February 2023), Stephanie (12th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (12th October 2021), toppy (12th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Mainstream youtuber video about Paul Bennewitz, Richard Doty.

Many thanks! And a very warm welcome to the forum.

Several points here, that may be helpful. (I confess that I do know quite a lot about all this.)

There's a Project Avalon thread about the excellent documentary Mirage Men. The film is in the Avalon Library, linked on the thread:

Mirage Men: A Journey into Disinformation, Paranoia and UFOs

Yours truly features in the film several times in the last 20 minutes. I knew Richard Doty quite well, and last spoke with him (at length) a couple years ago in 2019. This short paragraph can't possibly do justice to all the many complexities, but it's my strong belief that (a) Doty was always simply doing his job under orders as a relatively junior AFOSI agent, and (b) since then he's always tried to tell the truth as best as he knew it.

The short YouTube video is very snide about several things, and it's clear that the narrator has not done his homework. (The homework isn't easy, though!) The video actually does more harm than good. Many casual viewers will just come away thinking, "Well, it's all a bunch of baloney. I knew it all along." It doesn't help one bit.

A few bulletpoints:
    • MJ-12 (which goes under several alternative names) has not been "proven to be a fabrication". Such a group is very real, whatever its current name might be.
    • The Roswell crash certainly happened, as did a number of others.
    • Project Serpo (real name Project Crystal Knight) was also very real — an exchange program did take place — though there was a lot of silly injected nonsense in the 2005-2006 releases, and many of the actual details were different.
    • The Dulce underground base is also very real.
    • I've heard Richard Doty talk personally about the weird orbs in Bennewitz's house. I'm quite sure he was telling the truth about his experience.
    • (Barely important here, but just for the interesting record) The underground firefight with the aliens didn't happen at Dulce. It took place at Area 51. The husband of a longstanding Avalon member, at that time in an elite special forces unit, was present and took part in it at first hand.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (11th October 2021), Agape (12th October 2021), aoibhghaire (12th October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (11th October 2021), Ernie Nemeth (12th October 2021), Ivanhoe (12th October 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th October 2021), muxfolder (12th October 2021), onawah (12th October 2021), pabranno (12th October 2021), Saxondale (16th February 2023), Snoweagle (11th October 2021), Stephanie (12th October 2021), toppy (12th October 2021), Yoda (11th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Mainstream youtuber video about Paul Bennewitz, Richard Doty.

In this YouTube video (63mins), Richard Doty tries to set the record straight, on the Paul Bennewitz case.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Saxondale For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread