+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: Shadow Government Revealed by Philippe Argillier?

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

Default Re: Shadow Government Revealed by Philippe Argillier?

At least he isn't asking for money or making paid membership sites like some of these other "promise keepers" or one's proclaiming to be in charge of the planet err cough cough........he seems more legit to me than most of the crackpots out there in alternative sphere (Ward, Kim Goguen, Simon P, list goes on).

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Apulu (13th October 2021), Billy (13th October 2021), Brigantia (13th October 2021), Bubu (13th October 2021), Frankie Pancakes (16th October 2021), Harmony (14th October 2021), Mercedes (13th October 2021), mountain_jim (14th October 2021), muxfolder (18th October 2021), Nasu (14th October 2021), Tintin (14th October 2021), Vangelo (13th October 2021), yelik (14th October 2021), Yoda (13th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 191 posts

Quote Posted by Nasu (here)

Ultimately his message boils down to the shadow government, that they can either join him and his parallel government or get out of the way and not interfere. Or else. No threat though.
    Thanks Nasu (also for a great post) I think that was the clarity I needed - that seems to be distinct from straight up blackmail. Join us, we won't disclose anything, but get in our way, and perhaps we will.

Anyway, more fascination in already fascinating times.

It strikes me how easy it was twenty years ago to believe that full ET disclosure couldn't be far away. The amount of solid info going around seemed immense, and so did the number of credible people disclosing it. Ten years ago, it seemed many of the biggest names on the scene thought disclosure was literally about to happen. It didn't, obviously. In a way we seem no further along. Perhaps we are.

Perhaps Philippe is completely sincere, and... perhaps Che Gavara was right: real change will only happen when the people themselves change.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Apulu For This Post:

Blastolabs (15th October 2021), Brigantia (13th October 2021), Bubu (13th October 2021), Elainie (13th October 2021), fifi (13th October 2021), Harmony (14th October 2021), Mercedes (13th October 2021), Nasu (14th October 2021), Tintin (14th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Bubu I don’t agree about his money and security offering him much protection, with respect. Everyone has weaknesses or patterns that can be used as a vector in order to kill them. Everyone can be got, the history of assassinations prove this. If all he says is true. My gut feeling is he would like to be akin to Adnan Sakli the owner of BIS and the Underwriter of the World. But even Adnan wasn’t invulnerable, the undisputed most influential man in the world. He died trying to clean things up in banking for the greater good. Most people have never even heard of his life, never mind his untimely death.

Of course this is a threat. There is no other way to describe it. If he truly has turned down twenty billion for his weaponized data then he better operate from a bunker.

He is very proud to be the president of the parallel government, which in itself needs to be examined and unpacked.

This parallel government own four databanks that some ways somehow have all the dirt on everyone nefarious in the world who work together as a cabal or shadow government, not parallel mind you, shadow. I watched the vid again, I recommend you do too. The first time I took in the story, the second time I noticed many small but important details I missed the first time round.

Of all the whistleblowing websites, internet personalities, media organizations, social media, he chose to declare his non threatening blackmail to the illuminate or capo de capos and the world, he chose Stew Peters .TV????

I’d never heard of Stew Peters TV before this clip and I don’t exactly live under a rock. For the president of the parallel government he was surprisingly unprepared. He chose this opportunity with Stew Peters to send a personal snarky address to Bill Gates and Warren Buffet, both avid Stew Peters fans no doubt, to ask them for an audit of their work in Africa?? No small ask. Nice sentiment but what a joke. He goes on to say as the head of a government he would be happy to go through their audit and to use Stew Peters as their intermediary?? Really?

In this interview he chose as the vehicle to announce his offer to team up with Trump of all people, love him or hate him, he’s THE most divisive politician so called in the world today. But his idea to bring on Trump to bring transparency to the American military industrial cabal is not a great one. The parallel government civil service thinks that this is a good strategic move? Makes you wonder who’s advising the parallel government or his great work as he misspoke.

It feels to me a bit like those courts of human rights that popped up in Europe a while back, they were out to get the cabal and slave selling Pedos and bring them all to justice. Turned out they were just well meaning individuals with internet connections who had some law experience but zero authority. Or Q even, look what never happened with that, the veiled promise of a shadowy group working on humanities behalf to oust the bad actors and drain the swamp. We all want to believe there are real life Avengers out there.

Ultimately his message boils down to the shadow government, that they can either join him and his parallel government or get out of the way and not interfere. Or else. No threat though. His message to us the people is to trust in the process, it’s been twenty years in the making. Just three more years. The process is that over time he and his parallel government will be working together to be more present and behind the scenes working with the shadow government.. Wait wait what??

Wouldn’t that make him the president of the shadow parallel government?

Can anyone form a parallel government, is there someplace to register such groups? I'd like to form a parallel breakaway society, any tips on formation?

Something is not right about this to me, but if true, I wish Philippe Argillier all the best of luck in his quest.…..x….. N
    All good points. And of course he clearly dont have the military power to back him. But let us not forget that truth is the deadliest weapon. His power if he had the right information lies in turning people against the elite. Of all the weapons against the elite waking up the people to the lies is the most feared by them. I"m not rushing to the conclusion there is no point so I will keep an open mind for the time being.
    parallel government to the shadow need not be registered since it will be a shadow government as well. Meaning they would be influencing governments from behind the scene just like the existing negative shadow government. At least that's how I understand parallel.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Arcturian108 (14th October 2021), Elainie (13th October 2021), Harmony (14th October 2021), Nasu (14th October 2021), Pam (14th October 2021), Tintin (14th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    My take on this is very similar to Nasu's.

That's 1 hr and 20 minutes I will never get back from my life.

Stew Peters has a knack for sensationalist shows and he hasn't let us down with this one.

At the end of the day (and interview) Argillier was basically saying that the shadow govt. will have
    no choice but to play along with his 'data banks parallel govt.' or else he'd expose the
    shadow govt. info in the data banks.

I don't know about you, but that sure sounds like a threat to me. And the shadow govt.
    can 'suicide' anyone in the world if they feel threatened in any way.

The parallels to Ed Snowden are striking for me. Ed's huge data cache full of goodies and
    Phillippe's huge data banks full of goodies.
    And we all know what happened to Ed in the end after garnering the spotlight for years.

I'm not going to hold my breath on this one.
    There is some difference. This man has an organization, bodyguards and wealth which ES and others don't have. . I'm keeping an open mind as always.
    Do you think Snowden sat idly by as he gave his cache of documents to Greenwald and then
    watched him cut a $200 milllion deal with Omidyar?

Listen I also keep an open mind but I'm just being realistic.
    Yes Dave I've known you for years on this forum to be a very realistic man and you always keep an open mind, so much so that you are able to keep an open mind despite being absolutely sure of something. Keep the music playing man. People need it more than anytime.
    Sorry you didn't believe what I said.
    My style of writing may come across as being self-assured, but when I am
    open to other ideas I say it and I am not shy to admit making mistakes.

BTW, I couldn't have stated my position on this better than Nasu's latest response.
    Do you think he is keeping an open mind, or is he absolutely sure about it (like me)?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Nasu (14th October 2021), Pam (14th October 2021), Tintin (14th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Apulu (here)

Ultimately his message boils down to the shadow government, that they can either join him and his parallel government or get out of the way and not interfere. Or else. No threat though.
    Thanks Nasu (also for a great post) I think that was the clarity I needed - that seems to be distinct from straight up blackmail. Join us, we won't disclose anything, but get in our way, and perhaps we will.

It strikes me how easy it was twenty years ago to believe that full ET disclosure couldn't be far away. The amount of solid info going around seemed immense, and so did the number of credible people disclosing it. Ten years ago, it seemed many of the biggest names on the scene thought disclosure was literally about to happen. It didn't, obviously. In a way we seem no further along. Perhaps we are.

Perhaps Philippe is completely sincere, and... perhaps Che Gavara was right: real change will only happen when the people themselves change.
    Apulu, better check with Nasu, but I think he was being sarcastic.

Mr. Bush:
    "Every nation, in every region, now has a decision to make. Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists."

That wasn't a threat either.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Nasu (14th October 2021), Tintin (14th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,293 times in 673 posts

Your last sentence says it all. There can be thousands of these dudes popping up all over the place, and there have been, over the years, promising this n that, but nothing will ever change without a mass waking-up of humanity, and that happens when enough of us make changes on the inside.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Apulu (13th October 2021), Brigantia (13th October 2021), DaveToo (13th October 2021), Elainie (13th October 2021), Harmony (14th October 2021), Nasu (14th October 2021), Pam (14th October 2021), Tintin (14th October 2021), zebowho (13th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,293 times in 673 posts

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)
    At least he isn't asking for money or making paid membership sites like some of these other "promise keepers" or one's proclaiming to be in charge of the planet err cough cough........he seems more legit to me than most of the crackpots out there in alternative sphere (Ward, Kim Goguen, Simon P, list goes on).
    Maybe he isn't yet, but a lot of the 'gurus' out there started off rather humbly and then, when their popularity soared, erected the paywalls. We'll see.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Brigantia (13th October 2021), DaveToo (13th October 2021), Harmony (14th October 2021), Nasu (14th October 2021), Pam (14th October 2021), Tintin (14th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 191 posts

Apulu, better check with Nasu, but I think he was being sarcastic.

Mr. Bush:
    "Every nation, in every region, now has a decision to make. Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists."

That wasn't a threat either.
    Maybe he was but the difference between 'if you mess with us, we mess with you', and, 'do this, or we mess with you' is very big, to my mind.

Bush was lying about absolutely everything, so I think that's a bad example 🙂

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Apulu For This Post:

Brigantia (13th October 2021), Harmony (14th October 2021), Nasu (14th October 2021), Pam (14th October 2021), Tintin (14th October 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,207 times in 747 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    • Global warming?
    • Secret Space Program/ Breakaway Civilization?
    • The Great Reset?
    My last footnote for the evening, and then I'm going to close down for today. (I was up at 2 am, so it's already been an 18 hour day. )

My suggested question in red above wasn't a frivolous one. If one could pose biggest-picture questions to someone who has been closely allied with the senior controlling group of the entire planet (assuming all this is correct), one has to ask them about plans (and the operational capability) to leave the planet.

And whether they intend to do so, maybe leaving a Darwinian-filtered, significantly-downsized but very able slave race behind to do the laundry and work the factories back on Planet Earth.

And closely allied to that would be a whole subset of questions, including those about ET influence or contact, and/or various kinds of back-engineering concerning classified advanced technology that's operational but not published or known publicly.

The more I think about this (which is quite a lot so far), the more I feel that Stew Peters really screwed up the opportunity.
    Yes, Bill. And there were definitely still more questions about our predicaments that I missed.

What struck me however, was that Stew Peters first and foremost attempted to sound the credibility of Mr Argillier. I had the feeling that possible answers to this probing were removed from the table by the sudden dramatic shift in the interview in which Argillier apparently "left" the interview to address Bill Gates directly, admittedly by asking Gates wholly justified questions. Stew Peters appeared completely surprised by this and a little in awe at the audacity – but the credibility probing was derailed. What I would have wanted was: more details about Argillier's biography (instead of the empathy-provoking reference to his daughter and the Promenade des Anglais fake "terrrorist attack" (although that showed that Argillier did not believe the official French explanation for it)): what are his academic credentials, what is the name of his company or companies, where are they located, what is his main business focus, where does he live etc. – and then, a sly question or an impossible question maybe: is he a defector or an emissary from the "global shadow government", and what is the difference?
    Last edited by Michel Leclerc; 13th October 2021 at 22:51.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Brigantia (13th October 2021), DaveToo (13th October 2021), Elainie (14th October 2021), Harmony (14th October 2021), Jad (14th October 2021), Nasu (14th October 2021), Reinhard (17th October 2021), Tintin (14th October 2021), Vangelo (14th October 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mari (here)

Your last sentence says it all. There can be thousands of these dudes popping up all over the place, and there have been, over the years, promising this n that, but nothing will ever change without a mass waking-up of humanity, and that happens when enough of us make changes on the inside.
    I absolutely support that. I believe I have stated many times on this forum "be the change you wanted to see". That's on the individual level which when there is enough should be seen in the collective. We are not gonna change inside and go about our individual business. Otherwise they will take us down one by one. And the only change that can happen is more control. There should be a unification of some sort and its not gonna be something small. It must be big and visible to many so that the awakened will have a common vehicle to act upon. This can be or not be this dude. Its still to early to decide. What I particularly like on his declaration is that their trust is towards non conflict or non confrontational, He also stated that their movement is base on love and cooperation or something to that effect. Could be a bait. I will be following and keenly watching. This is not the time to be ignorant (ignore)

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Apulu (14th October 2021), Harmony (14th October 2021), muxfolder (18th October 2021), Nasu (14th October 2021), Reinhard (17th October 2021), Tintin (14th October 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Bubu I don’t agree about his money and security offering him much protection, with respect. Everyone has weaknesses or patterns that can be used as a vector in order to kill them. Everyone can be got, the history of assassinations prove this. If all he says is true. My gut feeling is he would like to be akin to Adnan Sakli the owner of BIS and the Underwriter of the World. But even Adnan wasn’t invulnerable, the undisputed most influential man in the world. He died trying to clean things up in banking for the greater good. Most people have never even heard of his life, never mind his untimely death.

Of course this is a threat. There is no other way to describe it. If he truly has turned down twenty billion for his weaponized data then he better operate from a bunker.

He is very proud to be the president of the parallel government, which in itself needs to be examined and unpacked.

This parallel government own four databanks that some ways somehow have all the dirt on everyone nefarious in the world who work together as a cabal or shadow government, not parallel mind you, shadow. I watched the vid again, I recommend you do too. The first time I took in the story, the second time I noticed many small but important details I missed the first time round.

Of all the whistleblowing websites, internet personalities, media organizations, social media, he chose to declare his non threatening blackmail to the illuminate or capo de capos and the world, he chose Stew Peters .TV????

I’d never heard of Stew Peters TV before this clip and I don’t exactly live under a rock. For the president of the parallel government he was surprisingly unprepared. He chose this opportunity with Stew Peters to send a personal snarky address to Bill Gates and Warren Buffet, both avid Stew Peters fans no doubt, to ask them for an audit of their work in Africa?? No small ask. Nice sentiment but what a joke. He goes on to say as the head of a government he would be happy to go through their audit and to use Stew Peters as their intermediary?? Really?

In this interview he chose as the vehicle to announce his offer to team up with Trump of all people, love him or hate him, he’s THE most divisive politician so called in the world today. But his idea to bring on Trump to bring transparency to the American military industrial cabal is not a great one. The parallel government civil service thinks that this is a good strategic move? Makes you wonder who’s advising the parallel government or his great work as he misspoke.

It feels to me a bit like those courts of human rights that popped up in Europe a while back, they were out to get the cabal and slave selling Pedos and bring them all to justice. Turned out they were just well meaning individuals with internet connections who had some law experience but zero authority. Or Q even, look what never happened with that, the veiled promise of a shadowy group working on humanities behalf to oust the bad actors and drain the swamp. We all want to believe there are real life Avengers out there.

Ultimately his message boils down to the shadow government, that they can either join him and his parallel government or get out of the way and not interfere. Or else. No threat though. His message to us the people is to trust in the process, it’s been twenty years in the making. Just three more years. The process is that over time he and his parallel government will be working together to be more present and behind the scenes working with the shadow government.. Wait wait what??

Wouldn’t that make him the president of the shadow parallel government?

Can anyone form a parallel government, is there someplace to register such groups? I'd like to form a parallel breakaway society, any tips on formation?

Something is not right about this to me, but if true, I wish Philippe Argillier all the best of luck in his quest.…..x….. N
    All good points. And of course he clearly dont have the military power to back him. But let us not forget that truth is the deadliest weapon. His power if he had the right information lies in turning people against the elite. Of all the weapons against the elite waking up the people to the lies is the most feared by them. I"m not rushing to the conclusion there is no point so I will keep an open mind for the time being.
    parallel government to the shadow need not be registered since it will be a shadow government as well. Meaning they would be influencing governments from behind the scene just like the existing negative shadow government. At least that's how I understand parallel.
    Yes, and this is what I was thinking/feeling was needed - a new government body of some type for people to rally around. This could go very well as it could be the thing that brings people out of their homes and gives them hope - a little push to open up your stalled business etc.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Harmony (14th October 2021), Nasu (14th October 2021), Tintin (14th October 2021)

23. Link to Post #52
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Michel Leclerc (here)
    • Global warming?
    • Secret Space Program/ Breakaway Civilization?
    • The Great Reset?
    My last footnote for the evening, and then I'm going to close down for today. (I was up at 2 am, so it's already been an 18 hour day. )

My suggested question in red above wasn't a frivolous one. If one could pose biggest-picture questions to someone who has been closely allied with the senior controlling group of the entire planet (assuming all this is correct), one has to ask them about plans (and the operational capability) to leave the planet.

And whether they intend to do so, maybe leaving a Darwinian-filtered, significantly-downsized but very able slave race behind to do the laundry and work the factories back on Planet Earth.

And closely allied to that would be a whole subset of questions, including those about ET influence or contact, and/or various kinds of back-engineering concerning classified advanced technology that's operational but not published or known publicly.

The more I think about this (which is quite a lot so far), the more I feel that Stew Peters really screwed up the opportunity.
    Yes, Bill. And there were definitely still more questions about our predicaments that I missed.

What struck me however, was that Stew Peters first and foremost attempted to sound the credibility of Mr Argillier. I had the feeling that possible answers to this probing were removed from the table by the sudden dramatic shift in the interview in which Argillier apparently "left" the interview to address Bill Gates directly, admittedly by asking Gates wholly justified questions. Stew Peters appeared completely surprised by this and a little in awe at the audacity – but the credibility probing was derailed. What I would have wanted was: more details about Argillier's biography (instead of the empathy-provoking reference to his daughter and the Promenade des Anglais fake "terrrorist attack" (although that showed that Argillier did not believe the official French explanation for it)): what are his academic credentials, what is the name of his company or companies, where are they located, what is his main business focus, where does he live etc. – and then, a sly question or an impossible question maybe: is he a defector or an emissary from the "global shadow government", and what is the difference?
    I think this interview is one where we really need to read between the lines - as blurry as some of them were.

Considering the information that he claims to have, there would be an awful lot of "things that he is not saying".

He is certainly passionate and he almost lost control of himself a bit but he reigned it back in. I get the feeling he would like to release the info, but understands that would only cause more problems - and I can understand that.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Arcturian108 (14th October 2021), Harmony (14th October 2021), Nasu (14th October 2021), Reinhard (17th October 2021), Tintin (14th October 2021)

25. Link to Post #53
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)

I think this interview is one where we really need to read between the lines - as blurry as some of them were.

Considering the information that he claims to have, there would be an awful lot of "things that he is not saying".

He is certainly passionate and he almost lost control of himself a bit but he reigned it back in. I get the feeling he would like to release the info, but understands that would only cause more problems - and I can understand that.
    Let's flip this around and see if we can engage others to join in on this discussion.

Let's imagine that YOU possess the information that Mr. Argillier claims to possess in his massive data banks.
    Information that not only contains all the names of the members of the deep state/world shadow government but incriminating evidence that any court of law would be compelled to use to force these members to sit in jail for the rest of their lives.

What would YOU do with these data banks?

Think about it for a while and try to be as specific as you can with your reply.
    It will reveal a lot about your imagination, your personality, your conviction about this and how realistic your thoughts are.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Elainie (14th October 2021), Harmony (14th October 2021), Nasu (14th October 2021), Patient (14th October 2021), Reinhard (17th October 2021), Tintin (14th October 2021)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Let's flip this around and see if we can engage others to join in on this discussion.

Let's imagine that YOU possess the information that Mr. Argillier claims to possess in his massive data banks.
    Information that not only contains all the names of the members of the deep state/world shadow government but incriminating evidence that any court of law would be compelled to use to force these members to sit in jail for the rest of their lives.

Think about it for a while and try to be as specific as you can with your reply.
    It will reveal a lot about your imagination, your personality, your conviction about this and how realistic your thoughts are.
    There are 38 members of the shadow according to him and you are presuming that they will all be dead if he release the info. In case you have missed he said " to some of them it would be lethal" . So how many would that be? how many will be damage but continue to sail? how many will be unscathed? And finally what kind of information he have?
    Its like you telling us "I will give you some money". (without telling us how much money would that be) If I tell you I will buy an airplane and you give me 20 dollars how is that going to work out. First tell us exactly what kind of info FA has and I will tell you what I am gonna do with it.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Harmony (14th October 2021), Nasu (14th October 2021), Tintin (14th October 2021)

29. Link to Post #55
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

There are 38 members of the shadow according to him and you are presuming that they will all be dead if he release the info. In case you have missed he said " to some of them it would be lethal" . So how many would that be? how many will be damage but continue to sail? how many will be unscathed? And finally what kind of information he have?
    Its like you telling us "I will give you some money". (without telling us how much money would that be) If I tell you I will buy an airplane and you give me 20 dollars how is that going to work out. First tell us exactly what kind of info FA has and I will tell you what I am gonna do with it.
    Bubu don't put words in my mouth please.
    I never said or assumed that the 38 members would be dead if he released the info.

I said let's imagine that you possess Argillier's data banks of info.
    Then I said if we take Argillier's message that the data banks have serious incriminating evidence, courts would be compelled to jail these deep state members, NOT kill them!

You then asked me what kind of info does he have. Of course I don't know. First he didn't say, and second, even if he did say, we could not be certain it was true.

You seem to have missed the point of my last post.

Mr. Argillier made many claims in his interview. The biggest claim he made was that he now has four huge data banks of info that contain damning info about members of the deep state.

So I simply thought about conducting an interesting exercise. Turn the tables so to speak.
    I still would like to hear from others about what THEY would do with these data banks?

There are probably a dozen or more possible scenarios that could be imagined by members here.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Bubu don't put words in my mouth please.
    I never said or assumed that the 38 members would be dead if he released the info.

I said let's imagine that you possess Argillier's data banks of info.
    Then I said if we take Argillier's message that the data banks have serious incriminating evidence, courts would be compelled to jail these deep state members, NOT kill them!

You then asked me what kind of info does he have. Of course I don't know. First he didn't say, and second, even if he did say, we could not be certain it was true.

You seem to have missed the point of my last post.

Mr. Argillier made many claims in his interview. The biggest claim he made was that he now has four huge data banks of info that contain damning info about members of the deep state.

So I simply thought about conducting an interesting exercise. Turn the tables so to speak.
    I still would like to hear from others about what THEY would do with these data banks?

There are probably a dozen or more possible scenarios that could be imagined by members here.
    "damning info" "incriminating evidence" is a ball park figure. I think its foolishness to decide on something you have little handle on. At least for me. Well maybe a dozen here would like to decide on the ballpark figure available. good luck.
    "they would be dead" is a way of saying they are finish/ its over for them.
    Last edited by Bubu; 14th October 2021 at 07:18.

32. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,754 times in 2,614 posts

If there are 38 members, each would be at the top of a very large pyramid. There are likely to be millions of people involved intentionally or unintentionally in the military corporate control systems.

If they were to be coerced into NOT cooperating with a new fairer parallel government under duress of prosecution for being involved in shady dealing it would make it a lot harder to make changes or improvement.

If the people involved in the corrupt systems were offered a type of neutrality during a time while balancing out important issues, they would be much more willing not to block the changes needed if the information in the data banks was left out of public view.

Sometimes a compromise has to be made to make headway in stopping the direction we are currently heading.

There would have to be cooperation also with the “ones” (which there could be several factions) above the shadow government or there could be “a spanner thrown into the works” of even a well thought out plan.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th October 2021), Arcturian108 (14th October 2021), Bubu (16th October 2021), DaveToo (14th October 2021), Nasu (14th October 2021), Tintin (14th October 2021)

34. Link to Post #58
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I watched the interview. Having done corporate business in France, a few things pop into my head:
    - Databanks or a Data Room is a financial term in deal making
    - This guy, while being French is ‘international’ french in mindset but lacking that level of culture
    - The hop scotch jumping around points is typical of a French guy doing a lot of business just in France - French meetings never end, go on all day with lunch and dinner etc not a guy with experience of work in London, NY etc
    - Body language suggests a level of honesty and the lack of structure to the arguments make it more believable as in there are not 1-5 key communication messages tripping off the tongue in sequence
    - France is open about Fraternity links and very loyal to them…they were one of the co-inventors. No way that a guy gets to that level of wealth without links to fraternities and Parisian finance - French are good and investable in leisure, food, retail, clothing..much less so industrial i.e. his area of expertise
    - Upper class business French is high culture/feminine..this guy seems more earthed
    - Doesn’t really spill any beans

I found it interesting … I wonder whether he is a high level mason on a ‘test’?
    Last edited by jimbobule; 14th October 2021 at 18:21.

35. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jimbobule For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th October 2021), Apulu (14th October 2021), Arcturian108 (14th October 2021), Brigantia (14th October 2021), Bubu (16th October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (14th October 2021), Delight (14th October 2021), Harmony (16th October 2021), Michel Leclerc (14th October 2021), mizo (15th October 2021), Nasu (14th October 2021), Reinhard (17th October 2021), Sunny (15th October 2021), Vangelo (15th October 2021)

36. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

More from Philippe Argillier and Maria Zack, this time with Sean Morgan:

https://rumble.com/vnt2jf-alleged-se...argillier.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vl6wep

37. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (16th October 2021), Apulu (16th October 2021), BoR (31st October 2021), Bubu (16th October 2021), DaveToo (16th October 2021), Delight (16th October 2021), Elainie (16th October 2021), ExomatrixTV (17th October 2021), Gwin Ru (16th October 2021), Harmony (16th October 2021), mizo (16th October 2021), muxfolder (18th October 2021), Nasu (17th October 2021), Peace in Oz (16th October 2021), Spirithorse (17th October 2021), Yoda (16th October 2021)

38. Link to Post #60
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Bill.
    I continue to be non-impressed with Mr. Argillier's message so far.
    I only listened up until 30 minutes, but these were some key statements he made:

"We own the information (data banks). But on the other hand we did not divulge the information.
    We make the information available to be divulged, that's totally different. So we're not responsible
    whatsoever for any information out of our databanks, being out in the world
    . It is the work of some
    very brave individuals, some of them are very well known, some are in jail, and most of them are
    known as whistleblowers."

So he wants to have his cake and eat it too.

He says he owns the info (data banks).
    He says he doesn't divulge the info in the data banks.
    Then he says he divulges it to select people, who then may divulge it to more people!
    So he's not guilty of any repercussions of this divulged info according to him.
    OK Phillipe, whatever you say.

"I am actually divulging at this moment documents to Stew, he asked me if I would be willing
    to divulge some documents, and for the very first time actually our databanks are divulging
    documents, just said we do not divulge documents, then I'm taking the full responsibility with
    a 12 page document that he has. It is regarding the shadow government..."

So in his next breath, after saying he doesn't divulge the info in the data banks
    he says he is divulging documents to Stew.
    OK Phillipe, whatever you say.

""All the parties at stake know very well that we do own the information on them.
    So at this moment they (deep state) have to evolve with us, with our agenda since
    we know them and since they know us I think it would be a very intelligent and
    constructive way to join RDH and Human Rights Unity, again I believe in making
    openings even with the people who have been doing the work of the devil.
    I say that because I was a first witness of what goes behind the scene and it's
    why I refer to this as the shadow govt. "

That sure sounds like a threat to me (telling them they have to do something).

"They have two options (the shadow govt.)
    Option 1: Is to get out of the way
    Option 2: That's more of a recommendation, that's not to interfere with our agenda."

Option 1 and 2 sound almost identical to me. What do you think folks?

"I am not making any threat to anyone..."

His message to the deep state though is:
    "Do not interfere with the well-being of humanity."
    Last edited by DaveToo; 17th October 2021 at 01:27. Reason: Fixed a typo...

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bubu (17th October 2021), Elainie (16th October 2021), ExomatrixTV (17th October 2021), Harmony (17th October 2021), Nasu (17th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast