+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Shadow Government Revealed by Philippe Argillier?

1. Link to Post #81
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Default Re: Shadow Government Revealed by Philippe Argillier?

Mr. Argillier has now spent many hours being interviewed by various hosts, talking about his 4 data banks
    containing information about the shadow government.

Listen, we all know that a shadow government exists.
    We don't need proof from his 4 data banks to confirm this.

What exactly is he trying to accomplish now by going public that he owns his 4 data banks?
    He keeps repeating that he wants to eradicate the shadow government without any conflict, over and over.

Well just how does he plan to do that? He doesn't say.
    Do you think, this one man is powerful enough to take down the shadow government of the world?
    (Look how far JFK got).

He talks and talks but at the end of the day, nothing new is said or accomplished.

Even if he released all 38 names of the people in the shadow government that wouldn't change a thing.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

aoibhghaire (24th October 2021), Arcturian108 (24th October 2021), BoR (31st October 2021), Brigantia (24th October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (24th October 2021), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2021), Elainie (24th October 2021), Eric J (Viking) (25th October 2021), Gracy (24th October 2021), Harmony (25th October 2021), Nasu (27th October 2021), palehorse (30th October 2021), Vangelo (24th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #82
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by mozo33 (here)
    First published at 09:33 UTC on October 24th, 2021.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gVhKdEGMegkO/
    At 20:00 PA interestingly explains what happened with the Dalai Lama and confirms that he will give these papers to Stew Peters. That is at least something concrete. He regrets that the Dalai Lama did not accept the offer to help him back to Tibet. Well PA maybe does not know the Dalai Lama is an asset of the CI.A . Of course he did not accept the offer.

At 15:00 he explains that French billionaire Vincent Boloré would let go of his group's control over Africa. That, if true is interesting as a sign of a breakup of the stronghold of France on FranceAfrique. Just like the Soviet union went to pieces , unions of states in the West continue to break up.

Even if it is possible that PA is pretending, it is interesting to see how these exchanges of France with the USA are happening. The special relationship of both countries is historic and the Statue of Liberty was a gift of France

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

aoibhghaire (24th October 2021), BoR (31st October 2021), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2021), Elainie (25th October 2021), Gwin Ru (24th October 2021), Harmony (25th October 2021), palehorse (30th October 2021), Reinhard (25th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

So, there’s a very distinct pattern I’ve been noticing when it comes to the long procession of people who come out with tantalizing tales of how something great is about to happen, but it’s always just around the corner. No need to go naming them off as they’re already well known, but they all share a very common characteristic.

The following is the essence of how they operate:

“I have some wonderful stories to share, but I’ll never tell you a thing; and I come bearing many gifts of great joy, but I’ll never give you one”

Sound familiar?

Every single time, it’s like Lucy pulling the football just as Charley Brown’s trying to kick it again. “Don’t worry Charley, I’ll really hold it down for you next time”…

Not trying to be a Debbie Downer here, keep on believing “Lucy” if you want, but I’m getting tired of her game of keep away.

6. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Gracie I think thats a fair evaluation based on what he has and hasn't stated thus far. Im trying to understand the why of this and be open to the chance that it just may be of true merit. Is he selling anything? Asking for money? Why is he doing this?
    I also feel he is the only one stating openly to going after this problem of all problems. Because as we all spin crazy around these 2 political parties , its this illuminati issue that is the head of the snake that controls it all. So I am going to root for this man best I can and wait to be disappointed, not predict it.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th October 2021), BoR (31st October 2021), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2021), Eric J (Viking) (25th October 2021), Gracy (25th October 2021), Gwin Ru (25th October 2021), Harmony (26th October 2021), Reinhard (25th October 2021)

8. Link to Post #85
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy (here)
    So, there’s a very distinct pattern I’ve been noticing when it comes to the long procession of people who come out with tantalizing tales of how something great is about to happen, but it’s always just around the corner. No need to go naming them off as they’re already well known, but they all share a very common characteristic.

“I have some wonderful stories to share, but I’ll never tell you a thing; and I come bearing many gifts of great joy, but I’ll never give you one”

Sound familiar?

Every single time, it’s like Lucy pulling the football just as Charley Brown’s trying to kick it again. “Don’t worry Charley, I’ll really hold it down for you next time”…

Not trying to be a Debbie Downer here, keep on believing “Lucy” if you want, but I’m getting tired of her game of keep away.
    Far as I can remember PA is the only one who did this thing. Perhaps its my memory, could you give at least two more people that do exactly as he does. since you claimed it to be a "long procession"

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (31st October 2021), Harmony (26th October 2021)

10. Link to Post #86
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)

Sound familiar?

Far as I can remember PA is the only one who did this thing. Perhaps its my memory, could you give at least two more people that do exactly as he does. since you claimed it to be a "long procession"
    Qanon (in conjunction with "X 22 Report"), Corey Goode, David Wilcock. There's four.

Now it appears you've inadvertently mischaracterized what I laid out there bubu, I never said there's a long list of people who did "exactly as he does".

I said "they all share a very common characteristic", followed by "The following is the essence of how they operate"

11. Link to Post #87
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,154 times in 173 posts

Even if it is true that Phillippe Argillier is able to displace the shadow government, we know nothing about what type of World Order Mr. Argillier wants to stablish. Is it better or worse than the World Order from Klaus Schwab or Rockfeller? He could be the other side of the same coin, meaning that the shadow government sent someone to play the good guy for us to accept his vision but in reality it would still belong to the shadow government.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to prc For This Post:

BoR (31st October 2021), Bubu (31st October 2021), DaveToo (30th October 2021), Harmony (30th October 2021), Jim_Duyer (30th October 2021), Kryztian (1st November 2021), Nasu (1st November 2021), palehorse (30th October 2021), Sunny (30th October 2021), Vangelo (30th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #88
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)
    Quote Posted by mozo33 (here)
    First published at 09:33 UTC on October 24th, 2021.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gVhKdEGMegkO/
    At 20:00 PA interestingly explains what happened with the Dalai Lama and confirms that he will give these papers to Stew Peters. That is at least something concrete. He regrets that the Dalai Lama did not accept the offer to help him back to Tibet. Well PA maybe does not know the Dalai Lama is an asset of the CI.A . Of course he did not accept the offer.

This history has different angles to watch..

ref.: https://web.archive.org/web/20090727.../news/mn-22993

Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru with Dalai Lama on April 22, 1961 in Delhi 2 years after exile or the red chinese party took over in Tibet
    Last edited by palehorse; 30th October 2021 at 04:35.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Ankle Biter (9th November 2021), BoR (31st October 2021), Bubu (31st October 2021), DaveToo (30th October 2021), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2021), Elainie (30th October 2021), Gwin Ru (30th October 2021), Harmony (30th October 2021), Nasu (1st November 2021), Sunny (30th October 2021), thepainterdoug (30th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #89
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,422 times in 554 posts

My research tells me that the AntiChrist will be an older man with one eye. But there are two coming out, not just one.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th October 2021), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2021)

17. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)

Sound familiar?

Qanon (in conjunction with "X 22 Report"), Corey Goode, David Wilcock. There's four.

Now it appears you've inadvertently mischaracterized what I laid out there bubu, I never said there's a long list of people who did "exactly as he does".

I said "they all share a very common characteristic", followed by "The following is the essence of how they operate"
    yes apologies for misreading your post.
    If they don't share exact characteristics then they wont have exactly the same effect or outcome.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th October 2021), BoR (31st October 2021), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2021), Gracy (30th October 2021)

19. Link to Post #91
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jim_Duyer (here)
    My research tells me that the AntiChrist will be an older man with one eye. But there are two coming out, not just one.
    If two come out, I guess that means the AntiChrist will be blind?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (31st October 2021), palehorse (31st October 2021)

21. Link to Post #92
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    I'm not sure. One of them will be. I re-translated key Bible passages and some I got from an alien message that was piggy-backing on one of the signals from the Fast Burst Transmissions. One is clearly said to be older, and with one eye. The other is not mentioned, that I know of. One will arise out of the USA and the other Britain, although neither one has to be "from" there.

22. Link to Post #93
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

... DANGER: Terror Attacks Loom as Billionaire Funds Dangerous Corruption 22:13

Stew Peters Show
    Published October 30, 2021

Rumble — RDH President, Philippe Argillier, joined Stew Peters for an EXCLUSIVE interview. Argillier revealed the corruption being actively funded by French Billionaire and media-funding mogul, Vincent Bollore, who's propping up Eric Zemmour creating imminent danger for American Citizens.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

BoR (31st October 2021), Bubu (31st October 2021), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2021), Nasu (10th November 2021), Philippe (31st October 2021), thepainterdoug (31st October 2021)

24. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

Quote Posted by prc (here)
    Even if it is true that Phillippe Argillier is able to displace the shadow government, we know nothing about what type of World Order Mr. Argillier wants to stablish. Is it better or worse than the World Order from Klaus Schwab or Rockfeller? He could be the other side of the same coin, meaning that the shadow government sent someone to play the good guy for us to accept his vision but in reality it would still belong to the shadow government.
    yes this is entirely possible. we knew how the controllers operate. They own almost everything/ every side of the equation ( right left; god devil ...). But it does not mean they own all. For one they don't own many of us here on Avalon. So keeping an open mind is the best side to take.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (31st October 2021), Nasu (10th November 2021)

26. Link to Post #95
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm not sure. One of them will be. I re-translated key Bible passages and some I got from an alien message that was piggy-backing on one of the signals from the Fast Burst Transmissions. One is clearly said to be older, and with one eye. The other is not mentioned, that I know of. One will arise out of the USA and the other Britain, although neither one has to be "from" there.
    Mine was a tongue-in-cheek post.
    As in 'two eyes coming out', therefore being blind.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (31st October 2021)

28. Link to Post #96
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

I hesitated to look at this topic, you know, been there...

But, I peeked, then watched the video.

Here's my quick take:

He seems legit. I think he's real. I think he's a John Perkins type character. He has major dirt on the tip top major financial players of the world, notably war profiteers, a class that I believe has indeed gained control of at least the underlying imperialist US Empire foreign policy that I'm always ranting about. I think he is naive to believe that psychopathic war profiteers could ever be tamed or shamed into acting with love, to lay down their nefarious agendas and start singing kumbaya together, as beneficent stewards of humanity. So, they would have to quit. They would have to believe that they need to cease the US imperialist agenda or be destroyed by the revelations. That is a big gamble, with a sociopath/psychopath.

I think a whole bunch of bad actors have been revealed by disclosures, such as the hillary emails, the Panama Papers, Pandora Papers, etc., and though some heads rolled, there was no major shift in society and most of the scumballs survived the revelations. With bill gates, for example, I don't think he would be destroyed by revelations of eugenics and depopulation - because the propagandized, brainwashed masses don't have the core moral fiber to even recognize it as bad behavior. "He was trying to help. He was cutting down unwanted pregnancies.", they'll say.

The other thing that pops to mind is how utterly ruthless each one of the 38 people must be - much more likely to have the personality to die in a blaze of bullets than slinking away to one of their yachts, when threatened with exposure. At least some of them will fight to the death, and believe they will prevail.

As for his plan, well, I hope it is very well thought-out, and not something insane like declaring himself the benevolent king of the world, or getting trump to join him? Wait. Whaaaaaat? Trump to join him in a "parallel government" sounds freaking insane. Damn. Just when I thought the nefarious elite were goin down... So, the guy has real data, but the hints of his plan sound nutty and wildly naive.

Why wait at all? Why not admit that what you have is indeed blackmail, but it is all true information exposing their nefarious activity, and give them, say, 3 days to get their affairs in order, un-hook all their government hooks, sign a confession related to their activities (the confession would be held in the databank and never released if they cooperate, and entirely cease and desist all controlling activity, or else the entire cluster of data on all 38 will be released.

Then, 3 days later, release all the data (because no way all 38 sociopathic megalomaniacs are gonna quit doing business as usual, when you are addicted to the life and death power over 8 billion people.)

Drag your plan out for 3 more years, after tipping them off, and what is the likelihood that Phillipe would be alive and the data intact in 3 years of fighting with 38 sociopathic billionaires that would be counter-threatening him and his family?

I do kinda wonder what his plan is for his "parallel government." Is he saying that he cannot conceive of a world where national governments run themselves, without billionaire elite input, and that there would need to be a permanent overarching world government that would still advise ("control?") national governments? Or is it a temporary mechanism to replace the existing evil shadow government with a benign overt governing body to take over on the task of dismantling the pathways of collusion between major world governments and major corporations - and then dismantle itself? I sure hope he means the latter. If he means the latter, and if he hadn't espoused the incredibly stupid idea of getting Trump to join him, I'd be kinda enthusiastic.

But as it is, I'll guess that some of it will get leaked over the next 3 years, and that all-in-all, this will have about the same effect as the Panama Papers. I believe that Philippe underestimates the will and the reach of the 38 - they won't slink away and he won't publish their sins.

I wish him the best. May some revelations come out, or may the scumbuckets be at least forced into hiding.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Ankle Biter (9th November 2021), Arcturian108 (1st November 2021), DaveToo (31st October 2021), Eric J (Viking) (31st October 2021), mozo33 (31st October 2021), Nasu (1st November 2021), Reinhard (31st October 2021)

30. Link to Post #97
    Bulgaria Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)

Here's my quick take:

He seems legit. I think he's real. I think he's a John Perkins type character. He has major dirt on the tip top major financial players of the world, notably war profiteers, a class that I believe has indeed gained control of at least the underlying imperialist US Empire foreign policy that I'm always ranting about. I think he is naive to believe that psychopathic war profiteers could ever be tamed or shamed into acting with love, to lay down their nefarious agendas and start singing kumbaya together, as beneficent stewards of humanity. So, they would have to quit. They would have to believe that they need to cease the US imperialist agenda or be destroyed by the revelations. That is a big gamble, with a sociopath/psychopath.

I think a whole bunch of bad actors have been revealed by disclosures, such as the hillary emails, the Panama Papers, Pandora Papers, etc., and though some heads rolled, there was no major shift in society and most of the scumballs survived the revelations. With bill gates, for example, I don't think he would be destroyed by revelations of eugenics and depopulation - because the propagandized, brainwashed masses don't have the core moral fiber to even recognize it as bad behavior. "He was trying to help. He was cutting down unwanted pregnancies.", they'll say.

The other thing that pops to mind is how utterly ruthless each one of the 38 people must be - much more likely to have the personality to die in a blaze of bullets than slinking away to one of their yachts, when threatened with exposure. At least some of them will fight to the death, and believe they will prevail.

As for his plan, well, I hope it is very well thought-out, and not something insane like declaring himself the benevolent king of the world, or getting trump to join him? Wait. Whaaaaaat? Trump to join him in a "parallel government" sounds freaking insane. Damn. Just when I thought the nefarious elite were goin down... So, the guy has real data, but the hints of his plan sound nutty and wildly naive.

Why wait at all? Why not admit that what you have is indeed blackmail, but it is all true information exposing their nefarious activity, and give them, say, 3 days to get their affairs in order, un-hook all their government hooks, sign a confession related to their activities (the confession would be held in the databank and never released if they cooperate, and entirely cease and desist all controlling activity, or else the entire cluster of data on all 38 will be released.

Then, 3 days later, release all the data (because no way all 38 sociopathic megalomaniacs are gonna quit doing business as usual, when you are addicted to the life and death power over 8 billion people.)

Drag your plan out for 3 more years, after tipping them off, and what is the likelihood that Phillipe would be alive and the data intact in 3 years of fighting with 38 sociopathic billionaires that would be counter-threatening him and his family?

I do kinda wonder what his plan is for his "parallel government." Is he saying that he cannot conceive of a world where national governments run themselves, without billionaire elite input, and that there would need to be a permanent overarching world government that would still advise ("control?") national governments? Or is it a temporary mechanism to replace the existing evil shadow government with a benign overt governing body to take over on the task of dismantling the pathways of collusion between major world governments and major corporations - and then dismantle itself? I sure hope he means the latter. If he means the latter, and if he hadn't espoused the incredibly stupid idea of getting Trump to join him, I'd be kinda enthusiastic.

But as it is, I'll guess that some of it will get leaked over the next 3 years, and that all-in-all, this will have about the same effect as the Panama Papers. I believe that Philippe underestimates the will and the reach of the 38 - they won't slink away and he won't publish their sins.

I wish him the best. May some revelations come out, or may the scumbuckets be at least forced into hiding.
    well put, my thoughts exactly ...

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mozo33 For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (31st October 2021), thepainterdoug (31st October 2021)

32. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)

Here's my quick take:

I have the same thoughts. I think he is legit but I could just not imagine how he is gonna fight the 38 scumbags. One of his daughters could disappear anytime and place in a situation where "she's not gonna die but pray she dies". I wonder what a father in such a situation will do. Perhaps they have talk to each other and decided they are ready to die and as such they have a self kill switch attach to them so as not to be place in a situation where "they are not gonna die but pray they Will". I just dont see how PA will win this battle. But there is a wild card I will call "rally behind" this is what PA is after by going out with all this video. Just like all of us, he is hoping to get numbers. The only difference is that he is playing on the top level. I hope this brings something good.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Arcturian108 (1st November 2021), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2021)

34. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

PA also claims to be the president of a parallel shadow government. What he means by that is that he has a global organization behind his back. he also said that he worked on it for 7 years, if memory is correct. Perhaps in those 7 years he approach the big wig people who have been screwed by the 38 and turned them into his allies. Let's see.
    Last edited by Bubu; 31st October 2021 at 13:00.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Arcturian108 (1st November 2021), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2021)

36. Link to Post #100
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Mine was a tongue-in-cheek post.
    As in 'two eyes coming out', therefore being blind.
    ZOOM! - that's the sound of the joke flying completely over my head LOL

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

DaveToo (31st October 2021), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast