+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6

Thread: Shadow Government Revealed by Philippe Argillier?

1. Link to Post #101
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Default Re: Shadow Government Revealed by Philippe Argillier?

Quote Posted by mozo33 (here)
    Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    I hesitated to look at this topic, you know, been there...

But, I peeked, then watched the video.

Here's my quick take:

... I wish him the best. May some revelations come out, or may the scumbuckets be at least forced into hiding.
    well put, my thoughts exactly ...
    Mine too!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Ankle Biter (9th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2021)

3. Link to Post #102
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

If PA has the info as he claimed. then he can use this to identify people who hold grudge or could be angered by his revelations. He might have spent those 7 years discreetly and carefully approaching those people, to join him in fighting the scumbags, possible with some friendly warning not to reveal the minutes of the meeting. I recon he said that he invited, but the Dalai Lama refused to join him. Its entirely possible that he is able to organize a "parallel (shadow) government" as he claimed. possible with some billionaires like him and leaders of some nations. Let's see where it goes.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (1st November 2021)

5. Link to Post #103
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

One thing that he brings regardless if he "shows what he has in his possession" or not - he brings something for people to rally around.

One of their main objectives is to break everyone up into small groups who will either fall apart on their own, or just not have any traction or power, or can be easily identified and contained.

But a large movement - world wide group that people can connect to - that will give people hope and is what is needed to counter such a large opposition.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Arcturian108 (1st November 2021), Dennis Leahy (1st November 2021)

7. Link to Post #104
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    One thing that he brings regardless if he "shows what he has in his possession" or not - he brings something for people to rally around.

One of their main objectives is to break everyone up into small groups who will either fall apart on their own, or just not have any traction or power, or can be easily identified and contained.

But a large movement - world wide group that people can connect to - that will give people hope and is what is needed to counter such a large opposition.
    Phillipe Argillier has now been given hours of opportunity to explain exactly what he wants to do.

He has not mentioned a peep about the noble goals of taking down the shadow government to stop
    their pandemic tyranny that is currently creating chaos all over the world. Not one peep.
    Nor has he talked about any of the other big ticket shadow government items.

In his latest interview he talked almost exclusively about his problem with French Billionaire Vincent Bollore, who's propping up Eric Zemmour in France.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Arcturian108 (1st November 2021), Dennis Leahy (10th November 2021), Nasu (10th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #105
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    If PA has the info as he claimed. then he can use this to identify people who hold grudge or could be angered by his revelations. He might have spent those 7 years discreetly and carefully approaching those people, to join him in fighting the scumbags, possible with some friendly warning not to reveal the minutes of the meeting. I recon he said that he invited, but the Dalai Lama refused to join him. Its entirely possible that he is able to organize a "parallel (shadow) government" as he claimed. possible with some billionaires like him and leaders of some nations. Let's see where it goes.
    Don't you find the very idea of a parallel shadow government repugnant and horrific, not to mention illegal?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Delight (1st November 2021), Dennis Leahy (10th November 2021), Merkaba360 (25th February 2022), Nasu (10th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #106
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Don't you find the very idea of a parallel shadow government repugnant and horrific, not to mention illegal?
    It is in the same context as having a gun to stop a gunman. A nuke to deter getting nuked.

It is not perfect by any means. Do we have a magic potion or something that will correct the brain washing that has been done to a large percentage of the population?

And forget talking about what's legal. Are the doctor's acting legally according to their oaths? Or does that not matter. The governments are knowingly killing people around the world - are they doing it legally? IF you can say that they are doing it legally, then there is an obvious problem with the current legal system.

(The legal system has been corrupted for some time already. Have you ever been to court yourself and found that the judge was paid off? Go through that process and you will feel quite different about a lot of things.)

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Ankle Biter (9th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (10th November 2021), Merkaba360 (25th February 2022)

13. Link to Post #107
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    It is in the same context as having a gun to stop a gunman. A nuke to deter getting nuked.

It is not perfect by any means. Do we have a magic potion or something that will correct the brain washing that has been done to a large percentage of the population?

And forget talking about what's legal. Are the doctor's acting legally according to their oaths? Or does that not matter. The governments are knowingly killing people around the world - are they doing it legally? IF you can say that they are doing it legally, then there is an obvious problem with the current legal system.

(The legal system has been corrupted for some time already. Have you ever been to court yourself and found that the judge was paid off? Go through that process and you will feel quite different about a lot of things.)
    I don't pretend to have the magic bullet to fix our corrupt government and legal systems.
    It is in human nature to eventually become corrupt. It has been going on for millennia.

The last time I was in court I managed to get the judge to throw out my traffic ticket
    much to the dismay of the cop and the crown lawyer.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Ankle Biter (9th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (10th November 2021), Nasu (10th November 2021), Patient (2nd November 2021)

15. Link to Post #108
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

And now we have a new shadow government in Canada!

Maybe they will reveal their data banks?

https://www.theepochtimes.com/otoole...cal%40yahoo.ca

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Ankle Biter (9th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (10th November 2021)

17. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,580 times in 569 posts

And now we have a new shadow government in Canada!

Maybe they will reveal their data banks?

https://www.theepochtimes.com/otoole...cal%40yahoo.ca
    First let me state that I am not a supporter of a shadow government as defined as a group of puppet masters controlling the politicians currently in power. And let me also state that I believe there is a group of elites, as well as corporations (i.e. military-industrial complex), that have way too much influence across most of the countries in the world. But I think we have to be careful when discussing this topic. It is my understanding that it is typical/normal to have a 'government in waiting' or 'shadow' government in parliamentary systems of government. This way, the minority power is ready to govern when the power shifts to them. It is standard practice in UK from what I understand.

I hope someone who has much more expertise in this subject than me will chime in on the accuracy of my statements.
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (10th November 2021), Nasu (10th November 2021), Reinhard (14th November 2021)

19. Link to Post #110
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

In an upside down world "illegal" would be the correct one. Like for example not wearing mask and not complying to all government s***s. I'm not surprise that you're still unaware of that despite being in avalon many years.
    Last edited by Bubu; 10th November 2021 at 10:06.

20. Link to Post #111
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have proposition for Mr. Argellier (are you listening?)

Why don't you really make a difference for the world right now, not three years hence?
    You seem to have the power and influence.

Why don't you take Dr. David Martin's recipe for ending the pandemic and help
    mankind today, rather than setting up a parallel shadow government?

He's laid out all the information and steps you need to have Fauci arrested.
    If Fauci is arrested the entire pandemic house of cards would fall, overnight.

It's a no-brainer, just follow the patents and Dr. Martin's instructions and have the U.S. government press charges.

Are you up for the challenge?

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th November 2021), Elainie (22nd November 2021), Patient (13th November 2021), Reinhard (14th November 2021), thepainterdoug (13th November 2021), Vangelo (13th November 2021)

22. Link to Post #112
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

Yea, I dont know how you fight ruthless powers that will use any means necessary.

I think the answers have more to do with technology opening opportunities to improve the system and enough awake people to enforce them. For example, if we had the block chain and everyone gets 1 secure vote, since it cant be hacked due to redundancy, then the people become the house of representatives. The 500 ish politiicians act like the senate branch. Can infiltrate 500 people, but if they can infiltrate the entire population with propaganda, then we sort of deserve it.

Most major issues that come up could be like a referendum. In one week could get a vote from the whole population and know the true will of the people. eliminating the gov'ts ability to pretend its just a fringe minority.

Looking at history, and without even considering what Phillipe is saying, its highly likely that he is just theatre of some kind. It sucks that we really lack heroes. I assume some billionaires are helping us in small ways behind the scenes. But to come out in this way....why not just anonymously release damning info. Unless they can figure out its him and suicide him.

Hard for me to comprehend how connected billionaires are and what they feel they could accomplish with this sort of strategy given their influence and connections.

Somebody needs to drill him with the concerns you all have voiced throughout this thread to pressure him. Then it may be easier to see it he is fluff.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

DaveToo (25th February 2022), palehorse (12th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6