1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

Default "Skinwalkers at the Pentagon"

New Book Out 10 Oct 2021.

Short Video above by G KNAPP, together with the 2 other authors :-
    Dr J LACATSKI, and Dr C KELLEHER.

I'm reading the book now, and would recommend it.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

aoibhghaire (12th October 2021), Bill Ryan (12th October 2021), Bluegreen (12th October 2021), Carlitos (8th February 2022), Chester (28th October 2021), DNA (8th February 2022), fifi (13th October 2021), Harmony (13th October 2021), jagman (13th October 2021), Kryztian (12th October 2021), Matthew (12th October 2021), Mercedes (13th October 2021), mountain_jim (28th October 2021), Sadieblue (12th October 2021), scotslad (13th October 2021), selinam (12th October 2021), Sunny-side-up (13th October 2021), toppy (13th October 2021), Wansen (20th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,087 times in 2,422 posts

Default Re: "Skinwalkers at the Pentagon"

Quote Posted by boja (here)

New Book Out 10 Oct 2021.

Short Video above by G KNAPP, together with the 2 other authors :-
    Dr J LACATSKI, and Dr C KELLEHER.

I'm reading the book now, and would recommend it.
    The video strikes me as a typical hide the ball, shell game. Compartmentalization, need to know and plausible deniability.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th October 2021), Bill Ryan (12th October 2021), Bluegreen (12th October 2021), boja (13th October 2021), DNA (8th February 2022), fifi (13th October 2021), gord (13th October 2021), Harmony (13th October 2021), jagman (13th October 2021), Kryztian (12th October 2021), mountain_jim (28th October 2021), s7e6e (12th October 2021), Sadieblue (28th October 2021), toppy (13th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

I like James Lacatski's book "Skinwalkers at the Pentagon: An Insiders' Account of the Secret Government UFO Program"

but I do not like that scientists like Lacatski, researchers, and military that related to AWSAAP only appear to focus on the negative effects on human health. They must have been working with particular skinwalker ranch and similarly chosen cases because they leave out many more cases (with respect to the normal "experiencers") that report healings and other benefits to the contactee experiencers. Besides healings, even those experiencers that started more as having regular abductions usually later report communication, greater understanding, and other good things about their experiences. That is as important to report as the deleterious!

But without the issue of 'security', the congressmen and many in the population are not going to take it seriously. The more positive the experiences are, the more they smell like pseudo-religious illusions ... although they are not necessarily so. It is understandable that the military approaches it that way because that is their job ... to see everything as a possible or active threat. But when they publish books that wake up the population to this greater reality of UAPs and beyond, they should balance what they are presenting saying that they understand that there are positive cases. Greer's suspicions, in fact, ... accusations become understandable.

This is why the more in-depth, scientifically prepared, international, FREE Experiencer Survey of 4000+ anonymous individuals is important and should also be studied by serious researchers and in particular ICER, especially if we are trying to "prepare humanity for contact." I think that if we present contact cases a well as other forms of interaction with humanity, it should be presented in a balanced way! Not just overrepresenting the negative to make the case for UAPs credible.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2022), Bluegreen (20th October 2021), boja (20th October 2021), Carlitos (8th February 2022), DNA (8th February 2022), Harmony (9th February 2022), mountain_jim (28th October 2021), Suzi E (20th October 2021), TelosianEmbrace (8th February 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

The key element that many seem to miss as to the importance of AAWSAP is the specifics related to the aspects of The Phenomenon (as it is referred to by insiders) that were approved for study. Much of this is categorized as "paranormal."

The reason this is actually a huge step is that they got DoD approval. Formerly, the factions within the DoD who are very real, very present and for years have been powerful and influential (as represented by the notorious "Collins Elite" to name just one example) have blocked these efforts because they believe The Phenomenon is "demonic."

I see them as ignorant. Here's one reason why. The very revealed religions" upon which they base these views were "delivered" to mankind by one or more "races of beings" who have, throughout known history, constantly set themselves up to be "gods" so they can "lord over humanity."

But there's a two edged sword here when it comes to this particular aspect of The Phenomenon and that is the underdeveloped ethics of those who wish to "understand the techne" of this paranormal aspect so they can weaponize it. And they sell this by claiming they need to understand it so they can develop defenses for it... just like the justification for "gain of function" research. The same type of argument.

The current batch of 'surface of Earth born' humanity is quite something to behold, yes?
    Last edited by Chester; 28th October 2021 at 23:58.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2022), boja (28th October 2021), DNA (8th February 2022), Harmony (9th February 2022), mountain_jim (28th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

I'm really surprised there's not more interest in this subject here on Project Avalon.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2022), boja (29th October 2021), DNA (8th February 2022), Harmony (9th February 2022), Sunny-side-up (29th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

A very good interview.
    A scary and disturbing interview.
    The hitchhiker effect.
    The idea that an experiencer of high strangeness can take it home with them.
    For instance a high level intelligence officer involved with putting boots on skinwalker ranch had an experience while in that geographic location.
    He then travels back home to Virginia.
    Within a week he experiences high strangeness in his home.
    Poltergeist activity in his house.
    Cryptids on his property, even his wife waking up to a werewolf like creature in their bedroom.
    I mean holy freaking sh!t.
    His family got hit with the hitchhiker effect, even children who were friends with axelrod's children were said to have taken this manifestation home with them.
    Damn!
    This reminds me of my thread written back in 2015 "Don't Date An Abductee". Found Here

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2022), Bluegreen (9th February 2022), Carlitos (8th February 2022), Harmony (8th February 2022), Mike (8th February 2022), mokosh (8th February 2022), mountain_jim (8th February 2022), NX.P (8th February 2022), Reinhard (9th February 2022), TelosianEmbrace (8th February 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,469 times in 5,705 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

A very good interview.
    A scary and disturbing interview.
    The hitchhiker effect.
    The idea that an experiencer of high strangeness can take it home with them.
    For instance a high level intelligence officer involved with putting boots on skinwalker ranch had an experience while in that geographic location.
    He then travels back home to Virginia.
    Within a week he experiences high strangeness in his home.
    Poltergeist activity in his house.
    Cryptids on his property, even his wife waking up to a werewolf like creature in their bedroom.
    I mean holy freaking sh!t.
    His family got hit with the hitchhiker effect, even children who were friends with axelrod's children were said to have taken this manifestation home with them.
    Damn!
    This reminds me of my thread written back in 2015 "Don't Date An Abductee". Found Here

That host seems like an alien nerd robot sent from the planet Awkwardo. Whenever he talks it appears as though he's searching his database for the most appropriate human reaction ..with little success. His emotional reactions are poorly timed and almost nonsensical. It's like he's always off beat or a half step ahead or behind where he should be. His reactions are overplayed or underplayed but never where they should be. it's very very odd! You guys notice that?

Otherwise it's an awesome interview. I really enjoyed this one. Quite a bit of what they describe can be explained pretty easily by John Keel's superspectrum hypothesis.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bayareamom (9th February 2022), DNA (9th February 2022), Harmony (9th February 2022), Lilyofthestars (11th February 2022), Reinhard (9th February 2022), s7e6e (15th February 2022)

+ Reply to Thread