Question CJ Hopkins: The Great New Normal Purge

The Great New Normal Purge

by CJ Hopkins*
    Click image for larger version

Name:	cjhopkins1.png
Views:	21
Size:	373.6 KB
ID:	47600

So, the Great New Normal Purge has begun … right on cue, right by the numbers.

As we “paranoid conspiracy theorists” have been warning would happen for the past 18 months, people who refuse to convert to the new official ideology are now being segregated, stripped of their jobs, banned from attending schools, denied medical treatment, and otherwise persecuted.

Relentless official propaganda demonizing “the Unvaccinated” is being pumped out by the corporate and state media, government leaders, health officials, and shrieking fanatics on social media. “The Unvaccinated” are the new official “Untermenschen,” an underclass of subhuman “others” the New Normal masses are being conditioned to hate.

You can see the hatred in the New Normals’ eyes …
    Click image for larger version

Name:	cjhopkins2.png
Views:	19
Size:	456.9 KB
ID:	47601

But it isn’t just a purge of “the Unvaccinated.” Anyone deviating from the official ideology is being systematically demonized and persecuted. In Germany, Australia, and other New Normal countries, protesting the New Normal is officially outlawed. The New Normal Gestapo is going around to people’s homes to interrogate them about their anti-New Normal Facebook posts. Corporations are openly censoring content that contradicts the official narrative. New Normal goon squads roam the streets, checking people’s “vaccination” papers.

And it’s not just governments and corporations carrying out the New Normal Purge. Friends are purging friends. Wives are purging husbands. Fathers are purging children. Children are purging parents. New Normals are purging old normal thoughts. Global “health authorities” are revising definitions to make them conform to New Normal “science.”

And so on … a new official “reality” is being manufactured, right before our eyes. Anything and anyone that doesn’t conform to it is being purged, unpersoned, memory-holed, erased.

None of which should come as a surprise.

Every nascent totalitarian system, at some stage of its takeover of society, launches a purge of political opponents, ideological dissidents, and other “anti-social deviants.” Such purges can be brief or open-ended, and they can take any number of outward forms, depending on the type of totalitarian system, but you cannot have totalitarianism without them.

The essence of totalitarianism — regardless of which costumes and ideology it wears — is a desire to completely control society, every aspect of society, every individual behavior and thought. Every totalitarian system, whether an entire nation, a tiny cult, or any other form of social body, evolves toward this unachievable goal … the total ideological transformation and control of every single element of society (or whatever type of social body it comprises). This fanatical pursuit of total control, absolute ideological uniformity, and the elimination of all dissent, is what makes totalitarianism totalitarianism.

Thus, each new totalitarian system, at some point in its evolution, needs to launch a purge of those who refuse to conform to its official ideology. It needs to do this for two basic reasons: (1) to segregate or otherwise eliminate actual political opponents and dissidents who pose a threat to the new regime; and (2) and more importantly, to establish the ideological territory within which the masses must now confine themselves in order to avoid being segregated, or eliminated.

The purge must be conducted openly, brutally, so that the masses understand that the rules of society have changed, forever, that their former rights and freedoms are gone, and that from now on any type of resistance or deviation from official ideology will not be tolerated, and will be ruthlessly punished.

The purge is usually launched during “state of emergency,” under imminent threat from some official “enemy” (e.g., “communist infiltrators,” “counter-revolutionaries,” or … you know, a “devastating pandemic”), such that the normal rules of society can be indefinitely suspended “for the sake of survival.” The more terrified the masses can be made, the more willing they will be to surrender their freedom and follow orders, no matter how insane.

The lifeblood of totalitarianism is fear … fear of both the system’s official enemy (which is constantly stoked with propaganda) and of the totalitarian system itself. That the brutality of the system is rationalized by the threat posed by the official enemy doesn’t make it any less brutal or terrifying. Under totalitarian systems (of any type or scale) fear is a constant and there is no escape from it.

The masses’ fear is then channeled into hatred … hatred of the official “Untermenschen,” whom the system encourages the masses to scapegoat. Thus, the purge is also a means of allowing the masses to purge themselves of their fear, to transform it into self-righteous hatred and unleash it on the “Untermenschen” instead of the totalitarian system, which, obviously, would be suicidal.

Every totalitarian system — both the individuals running it and the system, structurally — instinctively understands how all this works. New Normal totalitarianism is no exception.

Just reflect on what has happened over the last 18 months.

Day after day, month after month, the masses have been subjected to the most destructive psychological-terror campaign in the history of psychological terror. Sadly, many of them have been reduced to paranoid, anus-puckering invalids, afraid of the outdoors, of human contact, afraid of their own children, afraid of the air, morbidly obsessed with disease and death … and consumed with hatred of “the Unvaccinated.”

Their hatred, of course, is utterly irrational, the product of fear and propaganda, as hatred of “the Untermenschen” always is. It has absolutely nothing to do with a virus, which even the New Normal authorities admit. “The Unvaccinated” are no more of a threat to anyone than any other human being … except insofar as they threaten the New Normals’ belief in their delusional ideology.

No, we are way past rationality at this point. We are witnessing the birth of a new form of totalitarianism. Not “communism.” Not “fascism.” Global-capitalist totalitarianism. Pseudo-medical totalitarianism. Pathologized totalitarianism. A form of totalitarianism without a dictator, without a definable ideology. A totalitarianism based on “science,” on “fact,” on “reality,” which it creates itself.

I don’t know about you, but, so far, it has certainly made quite an impression on me. So much so that I have mostly set aside my satirical schtick to try to understand it … what it actually is, why it is happening, why it is happening now, where it is going, and how to oppose it, or at least disrupt it.

The way I see it, the next six months will determine how successful the initial stages of the roll-out of this new totalitarianism will be. By April of 2022, either we’ll all be showing our “papers” to the New Normal Gestapo to be able to earn a living, attend a school, dine at a restaurant, travel, and otherwise live our lives, or we will have thrown a monkey wrench into the machinery. I do not expect GloboCap to abandon the roll-out of the New Normal over the longer term — they are clearly committed to implementing it — but we have the power to ruin their opening act (which they’ve been planning and rehearsing for quite some time).

So, let’s go ahead and do that, shall we? Before we get purged, or unpersoned, or whatever. I’m not sure, as I haven’t seen a “fact-check” yet, but I believe there are some commercial airline pilots in the USA who are showing us the way.

Link to article is HERE

*For those unfamiliar with CJ Hopkins, he's a political satirist and playwrite who lives in Germany. His essays are available on Substack and The Consent Factory.

Mods: Feel free to relocate where appropriate...
    Last edited by cursichella1; 12th October 2021 at 22:01. Reason: added pictures
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th October 2021), Blacklight43 (12th October 2021), Brigantia (12th October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (12th October 2021), Chip (13th October 2021), Ernie Nemeth (12th October 2021), fifi (13th October 2021), Franny (13th October 2021), gord (13th October 2021), Gwin Ru (12th October 2021), Ioneo (12th October 2021), jimbobule (12th October 2021), Michel Leclerc (12th October 2021), Pam (12th October 2021), Peace in Oz (12th October 2021), pueblo (12th October 2021), toppy (13th October 2021), yelik (13th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,208 times in 747 posts

Default Re: CJ Hopkins: The Great New Normal Purge

Re: cursichella1’s publication of CJ Hopkins’s "The Great New Normal Purge”: This is exactly what one could foresee on the basis of a systemic analysis of the events as they developed. A totalitarian system is, by definition, a closed system, whereas the "open society" (in Popper's definition) is by definition an open system. Open systems tend to be largely unpredictable. Tyrants do not want open systems, they want to "systematise" societies by transforming them into closed systems. Profuse and generous spiritual/intellectual, emotional/volitional and sexual/energetic exchanges among humans continuously break any closed aspects of an open society "open", which is why precisely these liberating exchanges will be rendered impossible by the totalitarian tyrants.

I remember very well what triggered my disbelief at any possible "narrative" that would be developed (and actually was developed) by the authorities about 9/11. There were two things. I saw on the real-time transmission of what was happening to the towers and their sacrificial victims how the big antenna on one tower (I don’t remember which one) sank into the top floors BEFORE the tower collapsed. I knew that this could not have been done by the airplanes but meant that the concrete central pillar on which it stood was exploded away under it. The second thing sounded more like an insane joke: they had “found” the passport of one of the 19 "terrorists" in the rubble at the foot of the tower. These "Reichstag fire" impossibilities announced the never-ending mudstream of lies that would follow and belief in which would be enforced.

For the Covid-19 crisis it was this. The public had been made aware of the symptoms of Covid-19 (dry cough, sneezing, breathlessness, headaches, muscle pain, etc.). As I was visiting a small town in France near where I live, drinking a cup of coffee on town square, I noticed an electronic billboard. It stated: “Everyone who notices any of the following symptoms: dry cough, sneezing, breathlessness, headaches, muscle pain, should immediately request to be tested for the presence of the virus". The billboard did not state "any three", or "at least two" even: it said "any". This in itself betrayed the malevolent intention of spreading an "enormous lie" (cf. Goebbels) and of building a "closed system of opinion and emotion" (parroting and fear) around it, which intention was effectuated.

As for the New Normal enrolling the impregnated to enforce impregnation on the impregnation-free, I have noticed the following: the impregnated, though (falsely) warned that the impregnation-free may transmit "any" new form of Covid to them, do not feel alarmed at all, and make sure they impose pre-covid distance between bodies (30cm, 40cm, 50cm) on the impregnation-free. They will bend over them, enthusiastically embrace them or shower them with saliva droplets unrelentingly. The impregnating-free will recede, trying to gain a 100cm if not 150cm distance not to be aerosolised, and raise the impregnated’s eyebrows. “Shouldn’t you get "vaccinated" so that you can be courteous and sustain my bodily proximity? Don't you see that I am the empathic one here seeking humane contact whereas I should be wary of you? And it is you who are retracting? How dare you?”

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th October 2021), Brigantia (12th October 2021), cursichella1 (13th October 2021), fifi (13th October 2021), Franny (13th October 2021), gord (13th October 2021), Gwin Ru (12th October 2021), Peace in Oz (12th October 2021), ThePythonicCow (13th October 2021), toppy (13th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,062 times in 2,419 posts

The answer to 2001, and now 2021, is 1776.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th October 2021), Bill Ryan (12th October 2021), Brigantia (12th October 2021), cursichella1 (13th October 2021), Ernie Nemeth (12th October 2021), Franny (13th October 2021), gord (13th October 2021), Gwin Ru (12th October 2021), iota (13th October 2021), Peace in Oz (12th October 2021), s7e6e (12th October 2021), ThePythonicCow (13th October 2021), toppy (13th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,569 times in 712 posts

The ease of overthrowing the globalists, the Masons, Illuminatiis, deep state, TPTB, whatever is the same as the ease of convincing your friends and relatives that there is a conspiracy against them by all governments of the world, and they are living in the greatest tyranny ever.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (18th January 2022), fifi (13th October 2021), Franny (13th October 2021), Gwin Ru (12th October 2021), toppy (13th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,661 times in 480 posts

This isn’t going to be pretty, folks. The downfall of a death cult rarely is. There is going to be wailing and gnashing of teeth, incoherent fanatical jabbering, mass deleting of embarrassing tweets.

There’s going to be a veritable tsunami of desperate rationalizing, strenuous denying, shameless blame-shifting, and other forms of ass-covering, as suddenly former Covidian Cult members make a last-minute break for the jungle before the fully-vaxxed-and-boosted “Safe and Effective Kool-Aid” servers get to them.

Yes, that’s right, as I’m sure you’ve noticed, the official Covid narrative is finally falling apart, or is being hastily disassembled, or historically revised, right before our eyes.

The “experts” and “authorities” are finally acknowledging that the “Covid deaths” and “hospitalization” statistics are artificially inflated and totally unreliable (which they have been from the very beginning), and they are admitting that their miracle “vaccines” don’t work (unless you change the definition of the word “vaccine”), and that they have killed a few people, or maybe more than a few people, and that lockdowns were probably “a serious mistake.”

Full article:

https://off-guardian.org/2022/01/18/...covidian-cult/

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (18th January 2022), Gwin Ru (19th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread