+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Patent PROVES Vaxx is Obedience Training Platform

1. Link to Post #1
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

Default Patent PROVES Vaxx is Obedience Training Platform

A recent Patent PROVES that the execution of the Vaxx world wide is an Obedience Training Platform.

The WHOLE WORLD WILL CHANGE if this interview is seen by the masses. This is it. This is the FINAL "Variant". Your life, the life of our children and every generation to come will be forever enslaved if this agenda is carried out!

Stew Peters interview shows the evidence that the current Vax is an obedience platform. This is pretty horrific stuff. From the actual patent provides tracking galore. It is being tried out in Australia.

https://rumble.com/vnm1cn-receipts-p...-platform.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vkzv7x
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th October 2021 at 13:32. Reason: embedded the video

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Alan (14th October 2021), avid (14th October 2021), Bill Ryan (14th October 2021), Dick (14th October 2021), Ernie Nemeth (14th October 2021), Ewan (14th October 2021), Gwin Ru (14th October 2021), Harmony (16th October 2021), Ioneo (14th October 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (14th October 2021), mab777 (14th October 2021), mountain_jim (14th October 2021), Pam (14th October 2021), Peace in Oz (15th October 2021), Satori (14th October 2021), selinam (14th October 2021), Tintin (14th October 2021), toppy (14th October 2021), yelik (14th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Default Re: Patent PROVES Vaxx is Obedience Training Platform

Karen Kingston talks about the different dosing and how cooperation could cut down on the dosing you will need.This brings to mind a question posed to Dr. Ruby where she discusses different dosing, it is a transcript of the question:

0927-2021-Stew Peters and Dr. Jane Ruby on Q and A:
    Quote Why Do Some Vaccinated People have Horrible Side Effects but Others Do Not?

https://www.brighteon.com/acc1d89e-6...e-2a2dab0579bd

Dr. Ruby: that is an important question and I get it quite often. It is important to know I have directed people before and I want people to go to clinicaltrials.gov and look up the number to the Pfizer trial, for example. They comprise the bulk of the injections right now. In that protocol they have filed with the federal government you will see a number of different ‘arms.’

All 3 phases of 1, 2, and 3 are happening right now. We told you that if you take one of these jabs you are in the trial…and you are. But you are not going to know which phase of the trial you are in because they are doing all 3 phases at once. That is illegal according to FDA regulations and it is dangerous because Phase 1 data is supposed to feed into Phase 2.

Each subsequent phase uses the information from the previous one to build on itself. But getting back to this protocol in clinicaltrials.gov you will see if you dig in to it that there are different dosages and yes there is an arm of placebo. We don’t know what percentage or proportions of the jabbed are going to fall into any one of these. We call them arms which is like a pathway of different dosages, different numbers of people in those ‘lanes.’ We call them arms of the study.

There are different arms of the study for 5 mcg of the mRNA, 10 mcg (micro grams) of the mRNA, 20 mcg and 30 mcg. I also want to warn people that in this booster series coming up there are 2 arms of the study that will also include 100 mcg. And in the company’s recent release of the document that reveals all the information supposedly redacted…and we have spoken to Karen Kingston…there is also reference to 250 mcg

It’s the ‘bottom of the hill’ and the ‘top of the hill’ and because these companies are dishonest, fraudulent and not disclosing what they should be, we don’t know who is getting what, and where and when.

Stew: so obviously, different reactions for different people. Even if you and I both get 10 mcg of something your body is going to react differently than mine is. So obviously that comes in to play as well, I would imagine.

Dr. Ruby: yes, there is that, so essentially it is a Russian roulette of dosage. You don’t know what you are getting. It’s terrible…no informed consent.

This brings the whole social credit system to a hideous new level. It is really similar to criminals that are serving their time in home detention in US have to go through.

It is so easy to imagine where this is going and who the "super spreaders" are going to be. This is absolutely diabolical and insane. Someones wall of denial would have to be a mile thick to not see that something is very, very wrong here.

A side note, Karen Kingston is a definite hero of mine. I aspire to be as fearless and courageous as she is.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th October 2021), Gwin Ru (14th October 2021), Peace in Oz (15th October 2021), toppy (14th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Default Re: Patent PROVES Vaxx is Obedience Training Platform

We are witnessing the early stage role out of the AI transhumanist agenda. I suspect this stragey was successfully sold / forced upon all governments and establishment officials a number of years ago.

I wonder what threat to humanity they used to sell this to the world leaders
    Last edited by yelik; 14th October 2021 at 16:29.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Gwin Ru (14th October 2021), meat suit (14th October 2021), Peace in Oz (15th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread