+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gregory Paul Martin - demise of Boris Johnson and perhaps some others in 2022

1. Link to Post #21
    Scotland Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,063 times in 102 posts

Default Re: Gregory Paul Martin - demise of Boris Johnson and perhaps some others in 2022

I'm very impressed by the man, his spiritual views mostly align with my own. His talk of the power of Astrology, though, intrigues me, as he gives this a much more prominent role in things than I'd have previously acknowledged. So I'm definitely keen to hear more of what he's got to say on current events...

As to his predictions, well he's put his money where his mouth is and has given fairly narrow time-frames for upcoming epoch-changing events. He'll either be right or wrong on these, he's not left himself much wiggle room if things don't pan out as he says

...so we will know fairly soon if he's just another Simon Parkes-type figure or the real deal at last.

But on one thing he's correct, that we all have to step up and make things happen...the positive evolution of humanity won't come about while we all stand on the sidelines just hoping for positive change. This has to be about all of us making it happen, however we chose to do it, through our own positive intent & actions...
    Last edited by ByTheNorthernSea; 19th October 2021 at 21:43.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ByTheNorthernSea For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th October 2021), Mare (19th October 2021), Mari (26th January 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th October 2021), mizo (19th October 2021), selinam (19th October 2021), Tintin (20th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,499 times in 4,311 posts

Default Re: Gregory Paul Martin - demise of Boris Johnson and perhaps some others in 2022

Also following this with interest. His perspective aligns quite closely with my view of things, so he has my attention.

As ByTheNorthernSea said, the time frame he lays out constrains his projections to a fairly short shelf life. It won't be long before we see if he's on point or not.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

avid (20th October 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (19th October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (19th October 2021), Mare (19th October 2021), mizo (19th October 2021), selinam (19th October 2021), Tintin (20th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,071 times in 569 posts

3RD Instalment:

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Arcturian108 (20th October 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (20th October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (20th October 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th October 2021), selinam (20th October 2021), Tintin (20th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,636 times in 2,654 posts

Sorry, but the extremely fast ‘predictions’ and ‘analysis’ of both Whitty and Sturgeon were so general anyone could assume such things.

We know Sturgeon is egotistic, argumentative, stubborn and probably (almost certainly) compromised due to previous court cases, ie Salmond and multiple ‘cover-ups’- some plumbing the depths of decency. Eventually, these folk are uncovered and are replaced. Sturgeon is reviled in Scotland for many reasons, the only thread she’s hanging on is SNP, and that’s wearing thin. So, not impressed about his fast-tracked opinions. Yet, tomorrow is yet another day….
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th October 2021), Brigantia (20th October 2021), onawah (22nd October 2021), Tintin (20th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

For me the most important part of his "predictions" was when he read the statement issued back in March 2020 by the Russian Colonel (retired) of special forces regarding his take on the Corona 'pandemic'. It very much is what Clif High and several others have said regarding depopulation.

Regarding his take on Trump "having a Jesus moment'. My take on Trump after listening to many of his old interviews, long before running for president, is: Yes, strong ego and drive, which were magnified with his success of that Reality TV show, where is was always saying 'you're fired'. But I've also seen a strong love for the USA and a spiritual religious faith. Just my thoughts. As for Witty and Sturgeon, sorry don't know who they are, but if they're political figures the odds are they are corrupt.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Arcturian108 (20th October 2021), avid (21st October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (21st October 2021), iota (23rd October 2021), mizo (20th October 2021), thepainterdoug (28th November 2021), Tintin (28th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,499 times in 4,311 posts

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    Sorry, but the extremely fast ‘predictions’ and ‘analysis’ of both Whitty and Sturgeon were so general anyone could assume such things.
    He's giving his predictions and analyses fast because he's reading them off a screen. Watch his eyes. I assume he's simply following notes from the readings he made prior to making the recording.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

avid (21st October 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (21st October 2021), Tintin (28th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Biden will be gone soon...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd October 2021), Mare (21st October 2021), selinam (22nd October 2021), Tintin (28th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 times in 1,185 posts

Arrow Re: Gregory Paul Martin - demise of Boris Johnson and perhaps some others in 2022

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    He may be a talented astrologer, but it looks like there will be a lot of Hollywood style glitter in the mix as well.

Gregory Paul Martin (21 January 1957 (birth time source: Sy Scholfield)
    https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology...ry_Paul_Martin

In view of these birth data, I would not trust his prediction ... In the natal Mars is in opposition Neptune
    and in transits, Mars arrives with the Sun in conjunction with its Neptune.
    Perhaps his research, a need for social recognition ???

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (28th October 2021), iota (23rd October 2021), Journeyman (23rd October 2021), meat suit (23rd October 2021), mizo (23rd October 2021), onawah (23rd October 2021), Tintin (28th October 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by Lunesoleil (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    He may be a talented astrologer, but it looks like there will be a lot of Hollywood style glitter in the mix as well.

Gregory Paul Martin (21 January 1957 (birth time source: Sy Scholfield)
    https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology...ry_Paul_Martin

In view of these birth data, I would not trust his prediction ... In the natal Mars is in opposition Neptune
    and in transits, Mars arrives with the Sun in conjunction with its Neptune.
    Perhaps his research, a need for social recognition ???

speaking of natal charts and day of arrival on the planet?

We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (28th October 2021), Journeyman (23rd October 2021), Lunesoleil (23rd October 2021), Tintin (28th October 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

GPM latest updates

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (28th October 2021), Peace in Oz (29th October 2021), selinam (28th October 2021), Tintin (28th October 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Bold statement/predictions - hoping it comes to fruition:

Click image for larger version

Name:	rf2.png
Views:	25
Size:	171.4 KB
ID:	47842
    Click image for larger version

Name:	rfp.png
Views:	26
Size:	172.3 KB
ID:	47843

22. The Following User Says Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (5th November 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

24. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

My concern about this and similar predictions is that Johnson, Biden, Macron etc. are all clearly puppets. I have little doubt they are going to fall, but my suspicion is that is simply their role in a scripted drama.

It's what's being readied in their place that I'm wondering about...

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Arcturian108 (6th November 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (15th November 2021), Brigantia (15th November 2021), East Sun (6th November 2021), mizo (6th November 2021), mountain_jim (15th November 2021), onawah (28th November 2021)

26. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In discussion with James Delingpole

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/x4TMLFd7N8NT

'Boris Johnson will be lynched - it's written in his chart'

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

I have already been wondering how to channel my anger.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th November 2021), mizo (7th November 2021)

29. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

I have already been wondering how to channel my anger.

I in- boxed Gregory earlier as to where his previous video's were sited as they seemed to have been removed from Twitter. As my OP on this thread is now blank with no link. He mentions on the 1st part of the above videos tonight that they're going be sited on his website:
    https://www.nothingistruerthantruth.com/

30. Link to Post #37
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,659 times in 20,817 posts

• Prime Minister Johnson's Mask Slips In Contemptuous Interview!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

31. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th November 2021)

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

I notice on page 2 other videos for Martin so maybe they cover the same material as the original video. So, please delete this post. Thank you.

I'm "seeing" this now but the link/video or whatever is totally erased from this thread. I've scrolled down and there is nothing there. Can someone report?? Thank you. Sounds interesting.
    Last edited by Eva2; 15th November 2021 at 17:54.

33. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

This gentleman is interesting to me because he exemplifies (to me) what looks like a slightly outrageous silly Egoism BUT IMO he really cares about humanity. I think we are living in a collective world of paradox. We are always being conditioned to feel small, powerless and to feel shame if we "think too highly" of ourselves BUT unless we access innate self confidence, we cannot act in the collective, so its a fine line. It would be sad IMO if we mistake the kind of expression he emits (which looks like shallow and "negative" self promotion) and his truth, which COULD be OUR truth. We must gather a necessary step up to empowered self confidence NOW IMO. An effective role in turning the collective around will necessitate a lens of I DESERVE EVERY GOOD on the material plane and excess to share.

In the "world" of abundance I imagine, which is ever renewing, we are not captive to divvying up the available resources (even of attention) and people can ALL feel entitled to be seen, have means and be heard as if they are special. It does not matter that he looks puffed up because he is not taking anything away from any of our own capacity for OUR "place". All are special so all are entitled. That may look like heresy and it IS for the script of the impoverished.

He speaks here about the USA seeming to have a huge crash at the time of the eclipse. IMO we have to assert that we are each going to experience OUR safety, our abundance and our power despite appearances around us.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (15th November 2021), Journeyman (15th November 2021), Mare (15th November 2021), wegge (15th November 2021)

35. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

There is the concept of "permission slips" which will be any meaningful process we accept to stimulate our capacity to do whatever it is we have chosen as important. the PERMISSION we give ourselves is what gives us power. If we can get to the kernal of that truth, and JUST give ourselves permission to be, to do, to have whatever we select as important, IMO that is matrix mastery.

IMO that is where the rubber meet the road.

This fits IMO when trying to discern what is important to us now:

Quote Exit From The Matrix: Your power in a decaying world
    by Jon Rappoport
    These are notes I made prior to preparing my second collection, Exit From The Matrix:

“Solutions to private problems and public problems require the ability to think things through, logically, and to reject what is unworkable or biased---but above and beyond that, a person needs to be able to imagine solutions that haven’t been tried before.”

“Propaganda says: defect from your own power. Never find out what it is. Assume it isn’t there. Propaganda says: all life is about the species, not about the individual.”

“When propagandists find a good thing, a message that works, they pound on it, they keep hammering away. Family, group, family, group, community. On and on. They never promote the message called The Individual with the same intensity. That would be counter-productive to what they are trying to accomplish: group identity; and amnesia about being an individual.”

“Civilization continues to erode and decay, as individual power is put on the back burner. But that doesn’t give the individual a license to surrender. If others want to give up, that’s their business. The individual, instead, finds new frontiers for his power, for his capacity to invent reality.”

“There is you, there is your own power. And what is that power? It comes in two forms or venues. First, there is the ability to apply logic to events and information; to think rationally from A to B to C; to analyze. And second, there is imagination, the capacity to conceive and then invent realities that would never otherwise exist in the world.”

“You exercise your creative power to fulfill what you deeply desire; and that process will, in fact, spill over and affect others in a positive way. It will lift them up. It will remind them that they, too, have power.”

“Logic and analysis keeps you from being sent down wrong roads, keeps you from buying official reality. Logic also reminds you that you have a mind. Logic is a road that can take you deeper and deeper into more basic fallacies that underpin organized society and its branches of knowledge. Logic tells you there are always more fundamental questions to ask and answer. There are levels of lies. The deeper you go, the more confident you become. The more powerful. Logic also lets you know when you’re projecting basic pre-judgments over a whole landscape and neglecting to look at the details.”

“Passivity is a disease. It spreads and takes over. It makes strong people weak, and weak people demented. The passive life is precisely and exactly a life without power. The cure is a life lived with power.”

“In case there is any misunderstanding, the ability to help others and defend them from oppression is part and parcel of your own power. How could you help them without your power? How could you accomplish anything at all in that direction? How would denying your own power possibly result in a good outcome? And most importantly, it is through imagination that you can devise new ways to expose and reduce oppression, ways that haven’t been thought of before.”

“As society continues to decay, more and people attack individual power and place their faith in a program that reduces every human to a lowest common denominator of dependence on some controlling entity. This article of faith is abject surrender.”

“Some people want to say that power is a neutral object that can be used for good or evil. That isn’t true. Your deepest power is alive. It’s personal. It’s stunningly energetic and dynamic. It connects with your deepest understanding of what is true and good and right. But it never sacrifices itself on the altar of what others insist is good and true and right. It never deserts you for an abstract ideology someone else has devised. That ideology was formulated, in fact, to separate you from your power.”

“It takes great energy for a person to bury his own strength. Why not use that energy to multiply your power?”

The creative power of the individual, which is the key to his future, his happiness, his freedom, flows from his imagination.

For this reason, over the last 20 years, I’ve developed hundreds of imagination exercises, about 50 of which are included in my collection, Exit From The Matrix.

Here are the full contents of my mega-collection Exit From The Matrix. You can order it here:here:

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (15th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast