+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Gregory Paul Martin - demise of Boris Johnson and perhaps some others in 2022

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,089 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: Gregory Paul Martin - demise of Boris Johnson and perhaps some others in 2022

I'm really not a fan of this guy, but I decided to keep an open mind and take another look.
    I wasn't even 3 minutes into the last Tweet and already he has described Kevin Spacy (pedophile) and Ellen Degeneres (shill) as among his "friends and colleagues".
    Then he describes himself as a brilliant astrologer.
    He name drops the head of Universal Studios who he brags about having lunch with at the famous Hollywood 21 Club.

You don't have to be brilliant or even an astrologer to predict the downfall of politicians.
    And in view of the first 3 minutes, I feel justified in my original opinion that he is a narcissistic egotist primarily in search of ego-boosting acclaim.
    But as many narcissists are, I think he's good at hiding it (he's worked as an actor, as well).
    There are lots of good astrologers out there who are sincerely working for the good.
    I'm not at all convinced he's one of them.

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

Last edited by onawah; 28th November 2021 at 04:54.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (20th December 2021), Bill Ryan (1st February 2022), Brigantia (28th November 2021), Delight (28th November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th November 2021), meat suit (28th November 2021), Tintin (1st February 2022)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,071 times in 569 posts

Default Re: Gregory Paul Martin - demise of Boris Johnson and perhaps some others in 2022

Eclipse update -Gates is insane

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st February 2022), Mare (5th December 2021), Tintin (1st February 2022)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I'm really not a fan of this guy, but I decided to keep an open mind and take another look.
    I wasn't even 3 minutes into the last Tweet and already he has described Kevin Spacy (pedophile) and Ellen Degeneres (shill) as among his "friends and colleagues".
    He name drops the head of Universal Studios who he brags about having lunch with at the famous Hollywood 21 Club.

You don't have to be brilliant or even an astrologer to predict the downfall of politicians.
    And in view of the first 3 minutes, I feel justified in my original opinion that he is a narcissistic egotist primarily in search of ego-boosting acclaim.
    But as many narcissists are, I think he's good at hiding it (he's worked as an actor, as well).
    There are lots of good astrologers out there who are sincerely working for the good.

I can vouch that Mr. Martin is an absolute jerk. I mailed him a book that I considered to be important for somebody in his supposed position to know about, and after the international postage of $26, plus the cost of the book, he mailed it back to me with the silly statement "Returning as not requested". Do not waste a single moment of your precious lives on this nonentity.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st February 2022), Delight (20th December 2021), onawah (20th December 2021), Tintin (1st February 2022)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)

I can vouch that Mr. Martin is an absolute jerk. I mailed him a book that I considered to be important for somebody in his supposed position to know about, and after the international postage of $26, plus the cost of the book, he mailed it back to me with the silly statement "Returning as not requested". Do not waste a single moment of your precious lives on this nonentity.
    Curious, What book is this please...
    I see he has scrubbed his twitter account. Onawah and you and all probably have him pegged as a Narcissist seeking to enlarge his business. Makes me sad because I wanted to see him differently. We Live and (hopefully) Learn and move on...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st February 2022), mizo (26th January 2022), onawah (20th December 2021), Tintin (1st February 2022)

9. Link to Post #45
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 times in 1,185 posts

Arrow Re: Gregory Paul Martin - demise of Boris Johnson and perhaps some others in 2022

Quote Posted by Lunesoleil (here)

Gregory Paul Martin (21 January 1957 (birth time source: Sy Scholfield)
    https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology...ry_Paul_Martin

In view of these birth data, I would not trust his prediction ... In the natal Mars is in opposition Neptune
    and in transits, Mars arrives with the Sun in conjunction with its Neptune.
    Perhaps his research, a need for social recognition ???
    British actor, writer, producer and noted family member, he is the eldest son of record producer George Martin (he produced The Beatles' records in the '60s). Martin acted in a 1984 mini-series with Richard Burton and Faye Dunaway ("Ellis Island") and has acted in over 60 plays, several television programs and movies, including "A Walk in the Clouds" in 1995.

In 2000, he published a satirical memoir, Dirty Rotten Scoundrel, which was based in part on his treatment in the tabloids.

Since the late 1980s, Martin has operated a successful business as an astrologer.
    In 1998, while in England, he launched an organic food line, according to his website, but closed it down upon his return to California. Up to 2013, he continued to cast charts for celebrity clients as well as for members of the public via his Astroaria.com web site, which is now (2014) out of operation. The reference to his astrology business in Wikipedia has been deleted ("removed section at subject's request "), but can still be looked up. In the Internet Archive (Wayback machine) the access to the history of Astroaria.com is blocked. There seems to exists an effort to make Greg Martin's past as an astrologer disappear.

Martin is divorced twice and has a son Connor from his first marriage. He is now married to Chiara "Cherie" Grassi.

Martin, Greg

This venture in astrology began with the Moon progressing in conjunction Uranus, an ideal aspect for practicing atypical astrology focused on the evolution of consciousness.
    This beginning began just before its progressed full moon phase which is a phase of abundance but also of adhesion to a large audience.

Looks like that fame in astrology is behind him? , it nevertheless stops to interest a group of enthusiasts.
    2007/2008 and 2009 were propitious years towards an astrological renewal...

With this opposition of retro Uranus with its Sun, it transmits an original astrology. It will be necessary to wait for the return of Jupiter in Aries to reboost I think its image, having in the natal a conjunction of the Moon and Jupiter retro; he goes against the grain of models and has an optimistic personality about life...
    New moon canceled in 2026 which will punctuate with a new moon and new projects...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st February 2022), mizo (26th January 2022), Tintin (1st February 2022)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Chiron-Gates Trudeau & Schwab demise

https://twitter.com/watchitcomedown/...CzNSA-I0Vnamqg

I'm having issues embedding on my post - if a mod can please fix my tweet link -appreciated. Mod note: now done - Tintin

Last edited by Tintin; 1st February 2022 at 11:25.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st February 2022), Tintin (1st February 2022)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Noticed this chap is back, he made some eyebrow raising astrological predictions about the futures of the cabal and protagonist behind the 'pandemic' such as a very public shaming of Johnson and Hancock being arrested, also, Schwab- plus many of the other world leaders being held to account. I know he predicted that Gates is at deaths door will a major illness; plus the demise and rapid fall of Fauci.

Many of his unfulfilled prognostications that I have posted over the last few months are (were) on this thread...

Likewise, he stated that Füllmich will have a major breakthrough and success with the world trials. Many, of those twitter announcements are now deleted or most likely have been simply removed.

This latest tweet he has changed his tune somewhat, anyhow if anyone is interested his latest projects the details are in the above link.

Many posters mentioned on here was fake, possibly a charlatan?

It's all quite disappointing in reality!
    Last edited by mizo; 15th April 2022 at 13:12.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3