+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Casting Out Demons. What Do You Think? Is It Real? This Video Is Crazy!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member BrotherWayne's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Casting Out Demons. What Do You Think? Is It Real? This Video Is Crazy!

I've seen a bunch of this guys videos and it seems to be that spiritual warfare has been ramping up because people are under so much. What do you guys think? Is this real or paid actors? I think there are too many for this to be faked.

Daniel Adams Rebukes A VOODOO DEMON That Manifested In A Lady!

The lady’s entire countenance changes as the demonic spirit seems to take over her body.
    The demon started to laugh and mock Daniel with a chuckle like something out of a horror movie. Daniel then points his finger at the demon, then the demon says “It burns, he’s burning us!“.

The Voodoo Demons Hisses and Mocks!
    As she opened her mouth, the demon began to hiss at Daniel.

Daniel did what he was told, and commanded the demon to leave her. The demon laughed at him, which indicated that Daniel had no power over it.

He tried again, more confidently this time, but the demon tries to reason with Daniel and says “I want to go to heaven, I don’t want to go to hell.”

Daniel says, “You’re going back to the pit! You unclean spirit! Out!”.

When this happens, the demon cries out again with a loud shriek!

Source: Daniel Adams Rebukes A VOODOO DEMON That Manifested In A Lady!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BrotherWayne For This Post:

Ankle Biter (16th October 2021), Bluegreen (15th October 2021), iota (15th October 2021), pabranno (16th October 2021), wondering (16th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 146 posts

Default Re: Casting Out Demons. What Do You Think? Is It Real? This Video Is Crazy!

Quote Posted by BrotherWayne (here)
    I've seen a bunch of this guys videos and it seems to be that spiritual warfare has been ramping up because people are under so much. What do you guys think? Is this real or paid actors? I think there are too many for this to be faked.

The lady’s entire countenance changes as the demonic spirit seems to take over her body.
    The demon started to laugh and mock Daniel with a chuckle like something out of a horror movie. Daniel then points his finger at the demon, then the demon says “It burns, he’s burning us!“.

Daniel did what he was told, and commanded the demon to leave her. The demon laughed at him, which indicated that Daniel had no power over it.

He tried again, more confidently this time, but the demon tries to reason with Daniel and says “I want to go to heaven, I don’t want to go to hell.”

Demon possession is real, not sure if any individual video is not faked but I can tell you with certainty fallen spirits possess some people.

The good news is for every demon there are 2 Angels as in a third of the Angels of God fell with Lucifer.

My barometer usually starts if an event bares witness to Jesus Christ as Lord of everything then pay attention.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Waldo For This Post:

Ankle Biter (16th October 2021), Bluegreen (15th October 2021), BrotherWayne (16th October 2021), iota (15th October 2021), pabranno (16th October 2021), Wind (15th October 2021), xidaijena (20th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Default Re: Casting Out Demons. What Do You Think? Is It Real? This Video Is Crazy!

can't see it (intentionally)

but yes ... everyone intuitively feeeels it in rage or hatred in others

some succumb and leave their "house" wide open

each of us has a "steering wheel", if you will, to our lives

and for the multitudes that relinquish either their power OR response-ability for theirs?

well ... the list of those who will happily grab it and "manage" it for them is long indeed

the NPC and Organic Portals are simply pointing to the fact that awareness is arising

but to what effect?

the question troubles me

PS

one way to take "Command" is to remain AWARE

as in NOT the zombie state the tele-vision and such were intentionally designed to produce

another is being in touch with one's feelings

when you enter a space or the ambiance of one where your solar plexus starts to go squishy and squirmy

or when people are fighting?

THAT is clue (like a hot stove and touching it!)

THAT is the time to take command of OUR "wheel"

we do NOT always have to be either "spectators" OR "at the effect of ... "

if it is happening in my presence? my response is being called for ...

i try to step physically back as i really don't want that energy on me

and if sufficiently centered? i will blow PEACE, LIGHT, LOVE straight into their hearts

it is remarkable and impressive how effective that has been

i also send it to babies in stores etc i see crying ...

really, not just being kind ... my heart for some reason sends me into immediate distress if babies are crying

and i know their parents would freak if i rushed in to grab their infant and begin to soothe their child

so ... this works just as well!

just sayin ....

Last edited by iota; 16th October 2021 at 02:50. Reason: format
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Ankle Biter (15th October 2021), Bluegreen (15th October 2021), bluestflame (16th October 2021), BrotherWayne (16th October 2021), Journeyman (16th October 2021), mizo (16th October 2021), pabranno (16th October 2021), Pam (16th October 2021), Siphonemis (17th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

According to the New Testament, this was something of a regular hobby for Jesus.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Ankle Biter (15th October 2021), bluestflame (16th October 2021), BrotherWayne (16th October 2021), iota (15th October 2021), Journeyman (16th October 2021), pabranno (16th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th October 2021), Tyy1907 (16th October 2021), Wind (15th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    According to the New Testament, this was something of a regular hobby for Jesus.
    He might be a bit overburdened these days if he was here... I'm telling ya!
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Ankle Biter (15th October 2021), Bluegreen (15th October 2021), BrotherWayne (16th October 2021), DeDukshyn (16th October 2021), iota (16th October 2021), pabranno (16th October 2021), Tyy1907 (16th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,664 times in 20,818 posts

Am not God ... but I hope we all can do Godly things .... She is not a demon but she can do demon-like expressions as our creativity is endless ... if fine-tuned enough you can "channel" almost anything ... expression of focus ... when it is fed with suggestions it works like a "guided (semi)-trance meditation" especially in group sessions mixed with having certain (programmed) expectations.
    • Very similar to self-hypnosis
    Everything where you put energy in (like attention) G R O W S ... including becoming a "demon expert" power of focused attention <<< always ask WHY you do it ... who do you serve, to what end ... and based upon what assumptions given to you and/or created by you ... What is the original intent and how sure are of yourself it is pure?

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    October 16th, 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 16th October 2021 at 00:44.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Blacklight43 (16th October 2021), Bluegreen (16th October 2021), BrotherWayne (16th October 2021), Chip (16th October 2021), gini (16th October 2021), iota (16th October 2021), Journeyman (16th October 2021), pabranno (16th October 2021), yelik (17th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Am not God ... but I hope we all can do Godly things .... She is not a demon but she can do demon-like expressions as our creativity is endless ... if fine-tuned enough you can "channel" almost anything ... expression of focus ... when it is fed with suggestions it works like a "guided (semi)-trance meditation" especially in group sessions mixed with having certain (programmed) expectations.
    • Very similar to self-hypnosis
    Everything where you put energy in (like attention) G R O W S ... including becoming a "demon expert" power of focused attention <<< always ask WHY you do it ... who do you serve, to what end ... and based upon what assumptions given to you and/or created by you ... What is the original intent and how sure are of yourself it is pure?

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    October 16th, 2021
    hear! hear! excellently put John! thank you!

that right there? could transform our planet in an instant!!

so that any adversary

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

BrotherWayne (16th October 2021), ExomatrixTV (16th October 2021), gini (16th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ok came back because it was gnawing at me while walking my puppy that i only said i personally would not watch it, but didn't give additional warning to others (allowing everyone to make an informed decision after of course)

these vids are sometimes used as portals

it is precisely in watching videos that we enter a hyper sensitive space that is very suggestible

it is not so much that something can "overtake" us as much as we open the door wide and welcome right in!

i NEVER see violent or horror movies, my mind is not a wastebasket, neither my attention, energy nor focus

i cannot expect tptb to respect what i myself do not

and as John put so well, what WE FOCUS on? ... grows

we operate as though we are ineffectual, when we are anything but ...

peace cannot be ours if we do NOT prize it enough to DISallow anything that would disturb it

people all around us are "acting possessed" and if we examine their choices?

much of that makes perfect sense

so that any adversary

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

gini (16th October 2021), Jad (16th October 2021), mizo (16th October 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Waldo (here)

Demon possession is real, not sure if any individual video is not faked but I can tell you with certainty fallen spirits possess some people.

The good news is for every demon there are 2 Angels as in a third of the Angels of God fell with Lucifer.

My barometer usually starts if an event bares witness to Jesus Christ as Lord of everything then pay attention.
    I know right. All the Christians I know seem to be experts on demons, but dont know anything about angels. Like you said, there are more angels than demons... hmmmm

18. The Following User Says Thank You to BrotherWayne For This Post:

Tyy1907 (16th October 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Not watching these videos but I know these beings exist. I do clearings for myself when I'm feeling siphoned on. The technique works every time. It doesn't involve communicating to the spirit at all, but calls the divine realm to step forward and remove

1 all lost soul spirits
    2 all fallen angelic spirits (demons)
    3 all intermittent spirit attackers

And it asks for these beings to be brought to the light for healing and rehabilitation. Creator is not wishing for any to perish. There's always a path back.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

gini (16th October 2021), iota (16th October 2021), Journeyman (16th October 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,040 times in 8,169 posts

To take a lot of the guesswork out of this topic, try to find the time to take in what Jessie Czebotar reveals in this lengthy interview. The show host is more than a little of-putting but it's not about him, pay attention to what Jessie is saying.

It lays out a very comprehensive 'map' of the spiritual landscape we currently live in, including 'demons', and very importantly, WHY they do what they do to and with those of us who let them do it. Believe it or not, there is a very specific agenda behind what they are up to. Even so, they can't do any of it without at least our implicit consent.

The title of this video is almost entirely misleading because it was a live show that the host named before it happened. Disregard the title. The interview turned out to be a game changer in terms of what ordinary 'plebs' like us normally get to know about the shenanigans at the highest levels of world affairs.

[Jessie's own genetics are from 10 of 'the' 13 families. She grew up being trained for end times rituals but deeply defied the Satanism she was immersed in. She is now a Christian chaplain and works to get others out of the 'system', both reluctant minions and victims, including child victims of the world wide trafficking system]

Quite recently (since this interview), Jessie observed that the "light" side of the system has now launched it's dominance over the dark side. We are now in an era where the issue is not dark V light but true light V false light. Be very careful regarding the growing trendy "Dark To Light®" meme.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BrotherWayne (16th October 2021), Gwin Ru (16th October 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,502 times in 4,311 posts

I know right. All the Christians I know seem to be experts on demons, but dont know anything about angels. Like you said, there are more angels than demons... hmmmm
    That's true. I've met many a hardcore Christian, and to me they appear to know a lot more about (and seemingly are more interested in) the works of the devil than the works of Jesus Christ.

And I've seen preachers preach fire and brimstone far more passionately than the love of God.

When you think about it on those terms, the last two thousand years makes a lot more sense.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

BrotherWayne (16th October 2021), mizo (16th October 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,456 times in 4,332 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    [...]
    Quite recently (since this interview)...
    Even more recently, Jessie's son died in a car crash... giving rise to the notion of a "hit".

26. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    Quote Posted by norman (here)
    [...]
    Quite recently (since this interview)...
    Even more recently, Jessie's son died in a car crash... giving rise to the notion of a "hit".
    People call "Hit" way too much. They are now saying it with Rob Skiba who was a huge Christian antivaxxer that died of Covid 19.

+ Reply to Thread