+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just wondering

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,260 times in 2,136 posts

Default Just wondering

Just wondering.
    What are the primary roles assigned to Soul, High Self and Inner Being? Are they different? Does anyone really know?

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Ankle Biter (30th October 2021), Blacklight43 (20th October 2021), Bubu (21st October 2021), Denise/Dizi (22nd October 2021), Ernie Nemeth (2nd November 2021), ExomatrixTV (20th October 2021), Harmony (20th October 2021), Ioneo (20th October 2021), iota (20th October 2021), Mercedes (20th October 2021), Michel Leclerc (21st October 2021), palehorse (20th October 2021), Pam (2nd November 2021), Stephanie (21st October 2021), wondering (20th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Blacklight43's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,901 times in 245 posts

Default Re: Just wondering

I asked that very question many years ago in an automatic writing session and the answer I got was " Just Be Happy". That was my purpose at the time and I think we all make our choices daily by the promptings we get from from Soul or Source. Good question.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Blacklight43 For This Post:

Ankle Biter (30th October 2021), Bubu (21st October 2021), ClearWater (20th October 2021), Denise/Dizi (22nd October 2021), Ernie Nemeth (20th October 2021), Harmony (20th October 2021), iota (20th October 2021), Mercedes (20th October 2021), Olaf (20th October 2021), palehorse (20th October 2021), Pam (2nd November 2021), Stephanie (21st October 2021), wondering (20th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,280 times in 1,435 posts

What I've gathered is that the Higher self resides in the divine realm and is our means of connection to the divine. It contains our so called conscience and guides us in our daily lives.

We are continually fed life force energy that animates us. Plant, animal, human, ET. All are fed life support. The breath of life.

The soul is our individuality. We belong to soul groups that have common things they want to experience and learn. We each contain a small part of our larger soul.

Not sure about what could be called the Inner self.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Ankle Biter (30th October 2021), Blacklight43 (20th October 2021), Bubu (21st October 2021), Denise/Dizi (22nd October 2021), Ernie Nemeth (2nd November 2021), Harmony (20th October 2021), Heart to heart (21st October 2021), iota (20th October 2021), Mercedes (20th October 2021), palehorse (20th October 2021), Pam (2nd November 2021), Stephanie (21st October 2021), wondering (20th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by Blacklight43 (here)
    I asked that very question many years ago in an automatic writing session and the answer I got was " Just Be Happy". That was my purpose at the time and I think we all make our choices daily by the promptings we get from from Soul or Source. Good question.
    and happiness? > is a CHOICE

based upon the "Meaning" that WE "assign" to any given event

the event itself?

is neutral, neither "bad" nor "good"

as soon as WE "assign" either "meaning"?

THEN > do we CHOOSE happiness or not

it is a very fast process most are blissfully unaware of, and also intentionally so

because THEN response-ability would HAVE to be acknowledged. as in:

"What happened" is NOT the determining factor in our feelings

our feelings are being developed FROM the "meaning" that WE have "assigned"

our circumstances do not give rise to the experience of our lives

WE DO

the Higher Self/inner Self is the one observing ALL of this

not fooled a bit by the "stories" WE make up [I]

to evade personal response-ability for our choices.

the world wide political scene today is a DIRECT reflection and outcome of THIS avoidance

and AGAIN, personal responsibility CONTINUES to be evaded as WE blame what the governments or ptb (others) are doing

COMPLETELY avoiding the fact that the REASON they are able to do it?

is the EXACT SAME reason we lack power in our personal lives

we abdicate our power daily to our relationships and circumstances

and human beings tend to be consistent

HOW were we going to be response-ABLE for world affairs, when we FAIL to be response-able personal lives?

we live CONTINUOUSLY "at the effect of ............." (at the effect of what happens to us)

and THAT? is a CHOICE

another CHOICE that is ALWAYS available to us is looking at "what is so"

just "getting" THAT is how things are without resistance

then CHOOSING how WE want instead

AND taking appropriate, EMPOWERED action to get it

our power CANNOT be "taken" from us

our Authentic Power coming from our Higher/Divine/inner Self that is perfectly at peace knowing itSelf to be indestructable. limitless and eternal

our Authentic power can ONLY be "relinquished" by us

(though NOT in fact, ONLY in perspective)

unfortunately that "fact" becomes inconsequential when our BE-LIE-f has chosen otherwise

because what difference does it make that we actually STILL have our power if we do not BE-LIE-ve it?

our choices/actions WILL be based on our BE-LIE-fs

NOT the "truth"

so at the moment we are totally being faced with the consequences of ENTIRE lives lived in this manner

the planetary condition is reflecting our choices right back at us

the promptings from the Higher Self, at the Soul level are becoming increasingly difficult to ignore

it is distressing us ... because there is a CHOICE to be made

the outcome on a planetary basis is NOT dependent on "them"

but rather upon the choices WE collectively make

and shedding an entire lifetime of absolving ourselves of response-ability has had consequences

many are here holding a different vibration ... embodying the inherent power that is our natural birthright

they are heroes because this has been accomplished not by having lives that were a walk in the garden

but by going through living hell ... given EVERY "reason" to choose a victim identity or powerless

or what EVERY saboteur promotes ~ "there's nothing you can do"

and yet? despite ALL these "Reasons"?

they CHOOSE to be "UNreasonable"

they CHOOSE to remain "empowered"

but this type of choice is PRECISELY what EACH one of us incarnated on this plane to make

and ALL of us have this Higher Self observing

and getting THAT "badge"?

is accomplished INDIVIDUALLY ...

not through another (savior)

THAT was a trap .. .kinda obvious one ... though very enticing

look at where it's gotten us?

it's pretty much go time

RIGHT now

time, i believe, has run out

the ones "tapped" (some believe BY our HS) to provide us with the experiences necessary to connect to our Higher Self to our Authentic Power KNOW this

therefore, extraneous effort is made to direct our attention

EXTERNALLY ~ NOT within

for example, they have made a HUGE deal about our guns

they're not worried about our guns per se

(though THAT the choice to acquire one is a SOLID indication of the inner stance/choice made to retain one's power)

nevertheless, a gun is an EXTERNAL power source

THIS is why they want our focus there ~ OUT there

and they direct this focus in a SPECIFIC way in a way that causes us to identify with external things AS our Source of power

"don't take our guns away = don't take our power away"

WHY?

because ALL external power sources CAN be "Taken" from us

... so its an important point

(and by the way, the empowered conversation would be:

You ARE NOT taking my gun away!)

it just cannot be confused as the SOURCE of power

as long as people CONTINUE to CHOOSE to identify with ANYTHING outside of themSelves as their SOURCE of power? they WILL "fail"

and then ALL the gov or ptb have to do is take it away ...

and BECAUSE of THAT BE-LIE-f?

they will BE-LIE-ve "woe is me, my power was taken away"

they WILL then have made the CHOICE to feel powerless

its like the giant in Gulliver's Travels

he could very well, and very easily get up and be free

but as long as he BE-LIE-ved he couldn't?

then, he couldn't

and facts to the contrary were inconsequential

so the propaganda is either that we are helpless or that our power is this external thing ... which has the effect of diminishing our belief in ourSelves and our ability TO "connect" with our Authentic Power within

"I FEEL powerless" (through the choices i've made)?

is NOT the SAME thing as actually BEING powerless

what IS of concern to them? are the CHOICES we make

once a people get determined in their stance?

AND connect to their inherent Authentic Power within?

there is not an earthly power that CAN withstand them

Last edited by iota; 22nd October 2021 at 02:35. Reason: changed pics
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Ankle Biter (30th October 2021), Blacklight43 (20th October 2021), Bubu (21st October 2021), ClearWater (20th October 2021), ExomatrixTV (22nd October 2021), Harmony (20th October 2021), haroldsails (2nd November 2021), Heart to heart (21st October 2021), Mercedes (20th October 2021), Pam (2nd November 2021), Stephanie (21st October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (20th October 2021), Tyy1907 (20th October 2021), Vangelo (20th October 2021), wondering (20th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Blacklight43's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,901 times in 245 posts

When I lost my husband of 59 years, 3 years ago, I wasn't sure I wanted to walk on this planet any longer until I was reminded by an inner prompting that happiness is indeed a choice. I came out of my deep grief after wallowing for about a month and decided I would be happy but in doing so I had to share it with others ,which I do every morning while on my 3.5 mile walk. I greet everyone with a smile and words of encouragement and they in turn to the same to others. Happiness is contagious.

10. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Blacklight43 For This Post:

Ankle Biter (30th October 2021), Arcturian108 (21st October 2021), bobme (21st October 2021), Bubu (21st October 2021), ClearWater (21st October 2021), Ernie Nemeth (2nd November 2021), ExomatrixTV (21st October 2021), Gracy (21st October 2021), Harmony (20th October 2021), haroldsails (2nd November 2021), Heart to heart (21st October 2021), iota (21st October 2021), Pam (2nd November 2021), rgray222 (21st October 2021), Stephanie (21st October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (20th October 2021), TomKat (20th October 2021), Tyy1907 (21st October 2021), Violet3 (21st October 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Blacklight43 (here)
    When I lost my husband of 59 years, 3 years ago, I wasn't sure I wanted to walk on this planet any longer until I was reminded by an inner prompting that happiness is indeed a choice. I came out of my deep grief after wallowing for about a month and decided I would be happy but in doing so I had to share it with others ,which I do every morning while on my 3.5 mile walk. I greet everyone with a smile and words of encouragement and they in turn to the same to others. Happiness is contagious.
    you are absolutely amazing

one of the heroes i speak of

it is THAT courageous stance?

the holding of THAT vibration?

that uplifts everyone around you

and THAT radiation began, NOT when you smiled and generously extended happiness to others

it began THE INSTANT you made the CHOICE to open your heart

at THAT moment? you began to outwardly radiate

what was WITHIN

Last edited by iota; 21st October 2021 at 02:12.

so that any adversary

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Ankle Biter (30th October 2021), Annacarl (21st October 2021), Blacklight43 (21st October 2021), Bubu (21st October 2021), ClearWater (21st October 2021), ExomatrixTV (22nd October 2021), haroldsails (2nd November 2021), Heart to heart (21st October 2021), Pam (2nd November 2021), Stephanie (21st October 2021), Tyy1907 (21st October 2021), Violet3 (21st October 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

many of you know i have lost my son. and he wasn't JUST my son, he was the adoration of my life. in him, was EVERY good thing and principle of pure love i believed in, it was the purity of his heart above ALL else that i adored

he was my teacher

when he transitioned? i thought i would lose my mind ... and most likely i did. i know i lost my "reason" to live. at some point in "feeling him around", i've said "hey Josh? you know how i told you that you were MY WHOLE life, papa? .. well ... turns out i wasn't kidding"

Divine Source DID envelop me in a bubble of grace immediately .. it was necessary for my survival because my heart was shattered into a million pieces and my soul was pierced. the pain was so strong, it was palpable .. the closest explanation i can offer in words would be something akin to an emotional rape ... except it is continual .. with every breath i take .. where he is not

he left me my puppy .. baby Tella

Click image for larger version

Name:	33 ~ Baby Tella Joy Bringer.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	668.9 KB
ID:	47671

and she literally saved my life ... one day when he had just passed and i was stumbling in a foggy daze with my heart just palpitating pain (as its doing now in sharing this) i looked up bewildered and said "Where's Josh?"

"JOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAA!"

i screamed as i fell to my knees in front of my couch sobbing completely broken

baby Tella came besides me, and she put one paw literally around my back and on the other side began licking me trying to comfort me

she was/is my guardian angel

i was angry at God too ... how could He do the very most cruelest thing in the world to me? ... my most precious baby .. i'd never be able to see his beautiful eyes or kiss his little cheeks ... or hear him call me mommy

there IS NO consolation

and i went into seclusion

i told God "oh ... is there more i need to do for humanity?

WELL I NEEDED MY SON!"

Name:  sometimes memories fall from her eyes (4-25-17) ~ 21 [19] (2).jpg
Views: 17
Size:  76.5 KB

never have i been so raw

and when i saw .. that i was NOT going to get a "reprieve" or an "out"

NO ONE was going to come and "save" me .. because really? no one COULD

and HE was not going to "take me"?

i then said, ok ... "what's left to be done here?"

"what do i need to do or finish to get my pass out of here?"

and the answer? was the SAME answer that had ALWAYS been there

whatever was in front of me to do? THAT is what needed doing

so with power much beyond me, i took ALL the training, all the studies, every tool imaginable and completely AGAINST my will?

i "reconnected" as best i could .. though i'd be lying if i said i was happy about it or completely fine

i might never be

but THAT does not seem to "matter"

whoever it is the Higher Self is? is undeterred and almost dying doesn't get me an out.

i see this.

i know this

so despite ALL my "reasons" for giving up?

i don't

just to bug them, if nothing else

operative word?

INVICTUS

Last edited by iota; 21st October 2021 at 03:44. Reason: added image

so that any adversary

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Ankle Biter (30th October 2021), Blacklight43 (21st October 2021), bobme (21st October 2021), Bubu (21st October 2021), ClearWater (21st October 2021), Ernie Nemeth (2nd November 2021), ExomatrixTV (22nd October 2021), Gracy (21st October 2021), haroldsails (2nd November 2021), Heart to heart (21st October 2021), mokosh (21st October 2021), Pam (2nd November 2021), Sadieblue (21st October 2021), Stephanie (21st October 2021), Tyy1907 (21st October 2021), Violet3 (21st October 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Reading these words is like sustenance to my soul. You guys are tapped right in. I love it.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Ankle Biter (30th October 2021), Blacklight43 (21st October 2021), ExomatrixTV (22nd October 2021), haroldsails (2nd November 2021), iota (21st October 2021), Stephanie (21st October 2021), Violet3 (21st October 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Smile Re: Just wondering

Dave Grohl of the band Foofighters was asked what musician or celebrity the song "My Hero" was about. He said it's not about either of them. It's about every day people that do heroic things that often go unnoticed. It can take many forms.

I see heroes in this thread

Last edited by Tyy1907; 21st October 2021 at 04:34.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Ankle Biter (30th October 2021), Blacklight43 (21st October 2021), Bubu (21st October 2021), ClearWater (21st October 2021), ExomatrixTV (22nd October 2021), haroldsails (2nd November 2021), Heart to heart (21st October 2021), iota (21st October 2021), mokosh (21st October 2021), Pam (2nd November 2021), Stephanie (21st October 2021), Violet3 (21st October 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,268 times in 2,725 posts

I love ordinary heroes. And who would not?
    But in the totality of creation we are all heroes we are all not. We simply are "role players". there is neither good nor bad.
    I wish I could just savor the good experience without being concern about the outcome and simply shrugged shoulders on not so desirable ones and move on.
    Everything is as it should be, No free will there, but I do have a free will on how I feel about the experience.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ankle Biter (30th October 2021), Blacklight43 (21st October 2021), Ernie Nemeth (2nd November 2021), haroldsails (2nd November 2021), Heart to heart (21st October 2021), iota (23rd October 2021), Stephanie (21st October 2021), Tyy1907 (21st October 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,101 times in 21,068 posts

Exclamation Re: Just wondering

Good questions!

What if the "Higher Self" is the accumulation of all "living wisdoms" of multiple "you's" experiencing countless parallel universes (multiverse).

And that there is one time-line you go beyond all of that severing all time-lines ... Meaning you can make endless wrong choices you sincerely regret that and become wiser ... but where does this "wiser self" really go? ... Maybe this "wiser self" IS the "higher self" growing every day.

... I discussed, shared my perspectives (as a 'Near Death Experiencer') about the topic "The Soul" many times last 10 years here on Project Avalon forum ... my very latest one you can find here.

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st October 2021 at 14:16.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ankle Biter (30th October 2021), Blacklight43 (21st October 2021), ClearWater (21st October 2021), Ernie Nemeth (2nd November 2021), haroldsails (2nd November 2021), iota (21st October 2021), Pam (2nd November 2021), Stephanie (21st October 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,268 times in 2,725 posts

I think the higher self that's been describe many times is realizing that we are experiencers or (the spirit or energy) not the experience, (the body). When we think that we are a "body" we develop attachments and the perception of separation. In spirit (energy) we are all connected from one source. Basically a part of it. As in my finger is part of me and in no way I am superior to it. Same way as I am part of the source and its not superior to me. No hierarchy in the totality of creation. We're simply role player.

god and the devil is part of deception. It promotes separation and war. The controllers own everything from political parties to history.

What does a god that will throw sinners to hell mean? It means we are separate from him, we are not a part of him.

No loving parent will ever throw his/her children to hell to burn forever. But this loving god will. So what makes some intelligent and sensible people keep believing in this absurd story? FAITH AND FEAR. Exactly the same as covid scamdemic.
    Last edited by Bubu; 21st October 2021 at 23:28.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ankle Biter (30th October 2021), Blacklight43 (21st October 2021), Ernie Nemeth (2nd November 2021), ExomatrixTV (22nd October 2021), iota (22nd October 2021), Pam (2nd November 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Bulgaria Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

in one picture our soul is likened to a garden which grows whatever is planted in it, inner or higher self speak to the same truth when our soul is seeded from within ...

the soul is pictured also as the women and this women portrayed as a virgin or a harlot dependent on who her husband is, which is a further depiction of from where our garden/women is seeded by/from, as in either from within or from without (seed of the women or seed of the serpent)

understanding that in this time/realm we receive a double portion, which is akin to eating from two tables and so our soul/mind is seeded from both (above and below)

there is a process happening within all of us and whether we have knowledge of it or not makes no difference to it ...

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mozo33 For This Post:

Ankle Biter (30th October 2021), haroldsails (2nd November 2021), iota (27th October 2021), Pam (2nd November 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)

What does a god that will throw sinners to hell mean? It means we are separate from him, we are not a part of him.

No loving parent will ever throw his/her children to hell to burn forever.

of course NOT bubu ..

Love, being Divine Source

is eternal and unending

such as we are ...

here is one of my favorite songs in the world

Philip Bailey was part of Earth Wind and Fire

"i will no wise cast you out

my friend why is it you doubt?
    '
    you doubt my love for you

come on and take my hand

i will be with you ... i will see you through"

so that any adversary

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Blacklight43 (2nd November 2021), haroldsails (2nd November 2021), Pam (2nd November 2021), Tyy1907 (2nd November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread