+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Higher Self connection

1. Link to Post #1
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Default Higher Self connection

For a long time I was thinking people that use and like alternative medicine for sure have a much deep connection with higher self. l. I use a lot of garlic, ginger and herbs, when I get cold I make a tea and really helps. Most of people think herbs and alternative medicine is fake, but I think most of then are just disconnected of the source, inner self or higher self and for the true healing u need to have a little bit of this connection not just faith, even some friends I try to send my recipes of teas herbs etc and some of then didn't work at all. But when they start to do any kind of meditation ,yoga, arts this change and even a small tea start to work and heal then. Its all about connection if u don't have any with u how u can have it with nature and universe, right? What u guys think about it?

So this was important to me, so I research a little bit, and I learn that the ancient civilisation use music as healing. Even the Chinese ideogram for Medicine is almost the same of music. Music touch your soul, in some way, people remind that they have a inner self, they relax and feel that s way music heal, and that's way I made my channel for people can reach out even in it is in some seconds your Higher self. I made the music and video art even if YouTube don't help it all it is worth it. And if u guys can spare some minutes to watch and feel the music I really appreciate.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to atmagaia For This Post:

Blacklight43 (21st October 2021), Brigantia (21st October 2021), Chip (22nd October 2021), ExomatrixTV (21st October 2021), Gracy (21st October 2021), Harmony (21st October 2021), Heart to heart (21st October 2021), Icare (24th October 2021), Ioneo (21st October 2021), Jad (21st October 2021), Journeyman (21st October 2021), meeradas (22nd October 2021), Mercedes (21st October 2021), Nasu (21st October 2021), palehorse (21st October 2021), Pam (21st October 2021), selinam (21st October 2021), Sérénité (21st October 2021), Violet3 (21st October 2021), wondering (21st October 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,451 times in 798 posts

Default Re: Higher Self connection

Thanks for sharing this

I'll listen later today!

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

atmagaia (21st October 2021), Brigantia (21st October 2021), Gracy (21st October 2021), Harmony (21st October 2021), Mercedes (21st October 2021), Nasu (21st October 2021), Pam (21st October 2021), wondering (21st October 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,783 times in 2,461 posts

atmagaia, I agree that when people that are used to allopathic medications use a herbal or natural food remedy they expect the same kind of immediate results. Herbal and food treatment can be very subtle. Perhaps it might require a bit more patience because the goal with herbal medicine is to gently correct the unbalance, where allopathic medicine is more like using a hammer to silence the symptoms. The allopathic at first appears more effective but that can deceiving...

I'm not saying allopathic medicine has no uses, if I have a broken bone or a trauma injury they could be very helpful.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

atmagaia (21st October 2021), Blacklight43 (21st October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (21st October 2021), Gracy (21st October 2021), Harmony (21st October 2021), Heart to heart (21st October 2021), Mercedes (21st October 2021), Nasu (21st October 2021), Violet3 (21st October 2021), wondering (21st October 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member Violet3's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    atmagaia, I agree that when people that are used to allopathic medications use a herbal or natural food remedy they expect the same kind of immediate results. Herbal and food treatment can be very subtle. Perhaps it might require a bit more patience because the goal with herbal medicine is to gently correct the unbalance, where allopathic medicine is more like using a hammer to silence the symptoms. The allopathic at first appears more effective but that can deceiving...

I'm not saying allopathic medicine has no uses, if I have a broken bone or a trauma injury they could be very helpful.
    I agree with you Pam. and Atmagaia. In addition to herbs I have started to mix my own essential oil remedies and find these very helpful. If only I could also distil the oils myself!

Unfortunately I have become quite aversive to what is commonly called 'meditation' music, music to help you sleep or concentrate etc, even hemi-sync. I'm not sure why I'm turned off exactly. It begins to all sound the same to me, a bit like 'canned' music you hear in the background at shopping malls. Maybe I am going through a phase. I admire you for doing the video work though- I am sure it helps people but it's just not for me. I like silence the best, and the occasional song.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Violet3 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (21st October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (21st October 2021), Gracy (21st October 2021), Harmony (21st October 2021), Mercedes (21st October 2021), Nasu (21st October 2021), palehorse (21st October 2021), wondering (21st October 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,649 times in 481 posts

Very nice, Atmagaia. I admire your creativity and views on healing, also. I have great respect for younger people who are doing this kind of thing and clearly have been for a while. What might lie in the years ahead for you and others who are so tuned in at earlier ages. "Younger" of course is relative, I understand. Respect and admiration and anticipation for you!! ✌️😍

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Chip (22nd October 2021), Harmony (21st October 2021), palehorse (21st October 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

For sure, all kinds of traumas and fix the body and in some hard cases normal medicine hospital doctors are very good.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to atmagaia For This Post:

wondering (21st October 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Violet3;1458644]
    Quote Posted by Pam (here)

I'm not saying allopathic medicine has no uses, if I have a broken bone or a trauma injury they could be very helpful.[/QUOTE

I agree with you Pam. and Atmagaia. In addition to herbs I have started to mix my own essential oil remedies and find these very helpful. If only I could also distil the oils myself!

Unfortunately I have become quite aversive to what is commonly called 'meditation' music, music to help you sleep or concentrate etc, even hemi-sync. I'm not sure why I'm turned off exactly. It begins to all sound the same to me, a bit like 'canned' music you hear in the background at shopping malls. Maybe I am going through a phase. I admire you for doing the video work though- I am sure it helps people but it's just not for me. I like silence the best, and the occasional song.

yes when I meditate most of time is in silence, because I am a musician so most of time I am making music, but try ours I think is a little different, I am electronic musician so my meditation music is kind of strange some times, anyway most of people don't know how to begin to meditate so I feel this kind of music and videos can make a sparkle in people to in some times going deep and learn about meditation and other inner practices.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atmagaia For This Post:

Chip (22nd October 2021), wondering (21st October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread