+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Printing money to the point of a, we run out of ink ... Recipe for a perfect storm!

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,700 times in 20,824 posts

Exclamation Printing money to the point of a, we run out of ink ... Recipe for a perfect storm!

• Recipe for a perfect storm!

8:05 "printing money to the point of a, we run out of ink ... I mean that sort of unchecked inflation"

related:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st October 2021 at 22:36.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ioneo (22nd October 2021), Matthew (22nd October 2021), Mercedes (22nd October 2021), Nasu (22nd October 2021), ronny (22nd October 2021), samsdice (22nd October 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: Printing money to the point of a, we run out of ink ... Recipe for a perfect storm!

When gov. people is implementing absurd rules, it means huge money is paid off. that means printing lots of it. I knew early on covid, that never seen inflation is coming. add to that the cutting of supplies...

We should print our own localize money when things get better and get the controllers out of our businesses.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st October 2021), Mercedes (22nd October 2021), ronny (22nd October 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,154 times in 173 posts

Default Re: Printing money to the point of a, we run out of ink ... Recipe for a perfect storm!

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    When gov. people is implementing absurd rules, it means huge money is paid off. that means printing lots of it. I knew early on covid, that never seen inflation is coming. add to that the cutting of supplies...

We should print our own localize money when things get better and get the controllers out of our businesses.
    All the Governments that tried to control the Central Banks faced a war on their territories. The number one enemy of society is the Financial System for sure.
    But for the time being the only businesses that will be allowed to continue doing business are the ones that are following the environmental, social and governance stablished on that report for the AGENDA 2030. If you open up a business and you fail for some reason and you need money (credit) from a Bank, you will need to comply with the new environmental, social and governance trends that are listed on that report.

Some people say stop paying with cards and pay with cash, Oh Well they have just started to charge a fee for those people withdrawing cash here.

I didnīt know what to think about bitcoin but now that I am seeing the end result of it ( The Central Banks are going to launch their own digital currency) it made me think that Bitcoin probably was created by the same elites that control Central Banks. They just wanted to eliminate cash.

Barter, sense of community, empathy for others are things that urgently need to come back. We need to stop fighting between right wing and left wing, between black and white people, between christians and muslins, we need to unite because the governments are our enemies, the financial systems are our enemies. We are all under attack.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to prc For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (22nd October 2021), Mercedes (22nd October 2021), ronny (22nd October 2021), samsdice (22nd October 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Quote Posted by prc (here)
    Quote Posted by Bubu (here)

All the Governments that tried to control the Central Banks faced a war on their territories. The number one enemy of society is the Financial System for sure.
    But for the time being the only businesses that will be allowed to continue doing business are the ones that are following the environmental, social and governance stablished on that report for the AGENDA 2030. If you open up a business and you fail for some reason and you need money (credit) from a Bank, you will need to comply with the new environmental, social and governance trends that are listed on that report.

Some people say stop paying with cards and pay with cash, Oh Well they have just started to charge a fee for those people withdrawing cash here.

I didnīt know what to think about bitcoin but now that I am seeing the end result of it ( The Central Banks are going to launch their own digital currency) it made me think that Bitcoin probably was created by the same elites that control Central Banks. They just wanted to eliminate cash.

Barter, sense of community, empathy for others are things that urgently need to come back. We need to stop fighting between right wing and left wing, between black and white people, between christians and muslins, we need to unite because the governments are our enemies, the financial systems are our enemies. We are all under attack.
    Do you really believe that the totaly disruptive technology that is probably going to make banks, insurance companys etc become obsolete is made by the same people that own the financial system?

I cant see that.

8. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

The petro-dollar is the reason that the Americans are the greatest power on earth. That is also the reason why the USA has been involved in so many wars in the middle east. They need to protect their financial hegemony. Without control of the money supply, the US would be just another country.

The problem is central control and central planning and global ambitions of the elites. They have milked and bilked the western world of its riches; they own the west and the people are their slaves.

We need to get back to community-based local control.

For example, in Canada we vote for a local member of the federal party, not the leader themselves. That means that if I want to vote for the Conservative leader I have to vote instead for that person`s representative in my local riding - regardless what I might think of that person`s track record.
    In such a round-about system, there is no direct vote for the leader of a party. By this slight of hand there actually is no federal election - and no way for me to get a representative elected to government directly. The election is rigged by the system itself to assure continuity in purpose and direction no matter who is in office. The power structure precludes a fair vote for competent leadership because that might upset the people who are really in charge behind the scenes.

The further removed decisions are from the people whose lives will be affected by those decisions, the worse the problem becomes. In a Country, the power is held by the legislative branch in the Capital City. Decisions made there determine the fate of everyone in that country. That can be difficult for ridings with under representation or with no affiliation to the party in power.

Now imagine if those decisions are being made, not by that country`s leadership, but by a group of foreigners half way around the world. How do you think local concerns will be addressed

Yup, computer messing up, not surprised...out
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

9. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

They know and they're not gonna do anything about it. It's been apparent with how they'll just print out more money for these spending bills. The dollar will grow to such a worthless amount that it wouldn't be worth its weight in paper and ink. Once this happens, they'll convince us that being a cashless society is so much better and then the dollar will "magically" recover back to its original state.

10. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Printing money to the point of a, we run out of ink ... Recipe for a perfect storm!

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ioneo (22nd October 2021)

12. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Printing money to the point of a, we run out of ink ... Recipe for a perfect storm!

😨 DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO!!

13. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    😨 DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO!!
    Ok i wont!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (24th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Thanks

• 😨 WHAT IS GOING ON? It IS ESCALATING 🧐

+ Reply to Thread