+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Interview w/ Propaganda Heavyweight Ellis Medavoy on the Pharma Scam, AIDS, Vaccines, Deception, Metaphysics, the "Void", and more...

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Lightbulb Interview w/ Propaganda Heavyweight Ellis Medavoy on the Pharma Scam, AIDS, Vaccines, Deception, Metaphysics, the "Void", and more...

Link: https://www.pearl-hifi.com/11_Spirit...ews_291pgs.pdf

Main topic is AIDS, the pharma cartel and the massive lie that is Germ Theory, but it covers a whole bunch of different stuff.

One of the best documents I've read to date.

Explains in clear language how manipulation is really all about THE PREMISE THAT IS ACCEPTED.

Very relevant in the age of the COVID scam. In fact, you can just replace AIDS with COVID and it's like the interviews were conducted yesterday.

This is a must-read document that goes far beyond any one single conspiracy theory.

Interviewer: Jon Rappaport of the legendary nomorefakenews.com

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to waxamillionpehhgasus For This Post:

Annacarl (23rd October 2021), Bill Ryan (30th January 2022), ByTheNorthernSea (23rd October 2021), Docim369 (23rd October 2021), East Sun (23rd October 2021), Elainie (23rd October 2021), ExomatrixTV (22nd October 2021), gord (23rd October 2021), Harmony (23rd October 2021), Ioneo (22nd October 2021), Johnnycomelately (11th October 2022), Michael Moewes (23rd October 2021), Open Minded Dude (23rd October 2021), Reinhard (23rd October 2021), ronny (23rd October 2021), Sadieblue (23rd October 2021), Satori (23rd October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd October 2021), Sunny-side-up (23rd October 2021), toppy (23rd October 2021), Vangelo (9th October 2022), yelik (25th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

Default Re: Interview w/ Propaganda Heavyweight Ellis Medavoy on the Pharma Scam, AIDS, Vaccines, Deception, Metaphysics, the "Void", and more...

Thanks for sharing.
    what I want or what I am.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lizhekb For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th January 2022), gord (23rd October 2021), Harmony (23rd October 2021), Vangelo (9th October 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

Default Re: Interview w/ Propaganda Heavyweight Ellis Medavoy on the Pharma Scam, AIDS, Vaccines, Deception, Metaphysics, the "Void", and more...

Jon Rappaport's "The Matrix Revealed" series is excellent and highly recommended. I bought everything he had available about 7 1/2 years ago. I have seen the whole set on line somewhere, but I don't remember where.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th January 2022), ByTheNorthernSea (23rd October 2021), Vangelo (9th October 2022), wegge (22nd September 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,414 times in 685 posts

INTERVIEW ELLIS MEDAVOY
    "We had to discredit Peter Duesberg"

By Jon Rappoport

www.stratiawire.com 20/21 Feb. 2003

In 1987, I became re-acquainted with a man who calls himself Ellis Medavoy. He has
    since retired from his contract work as a propaganda consultant.

Medavoy supplied me with several contact numbers and a small pile of documents.
    Using these, I convinced myself that he was entirely legitimate. That he in fact was
    working on AIDS, and in a very curious way.

His job was to influence the press in the direction of completely accepting mainstream
    research on the subject of HIV. By 1987, this was not what you would call hard work.
    But he had been at it since 1982---when all sorts of theories about AIDS abounded in
    the press and in the specialized medical literature.

Medavoy had been retained by "individuals who were part of the Council on Foreign
    Relations and the British Roundtable but were not acting as official representatives of
    those groups."

In 1983, a year before HIV (aka HTLV-III) was announced to the world as the official
    cause of AIDS, Medavoy knew that Robert Gallo would be the messenger for "some
    kind of retrovirus that would be said to be the driving force behind a global plague."

Medavoy had several tasks before him. The first one was to soften up reporters so they
    would be receptive to the idea that a virus was the cause of AIDS. Essentially,
    Medavoy had access to certain key sources that these reporters often used for medical
    stories.

His job was to convince these sources that "the inside word was" a retrovirus. A
    retrovirus was causing AIDS. Then these sources would pass that word along to

reporters.

Medavoy, of course, already knew these reporters' "reliable sources." He had been
    cultivating them for years, in a variety of contexts. They trusted him.

And why not? He seemed to be right on the money time and time again. What he told
    these sources would happen did happen. And when the sources passed down
    Medavoy's advance wisdom to their reporter friends, the reporters were all too happy
    to get this prized info.

That was how Medavoy worked. He was not alone, of course. There were others like
    him, and others working on the AIDS issue. Medavoy's bosses considered AIDS a very
    big deal. It had to be positioned correctly. It had to be thought of in a certain way, so
    that it could be used as a smokescreen, a lie, to conceal the depopulation agenda that
    had been underway for a long time in Africa, Latin America, and Asia.

"When I got this assignment," Medavoy told me, "I knew I was in some very important
    territory. The world was going to be told a lie, and they were supposed to believe that
    lie. Civilians, doctors, researchers, politicians---they all had to swallow the
    propaganda."

And what was the central piece of propaganda?

That HIV was the cause of AIDS.

Medavoy continued, "There were things that the public had to be shielded from, too.
    Under no circumstances could they get the notion that AIDS was really many different
    conditions. That was a supreme no-no. The medical journals, as well, had to refrain
    from picking up that tune. AIDS had to be thought of as ONE disease condition---the
    destruction of the immune system---which was happening solely because a germ, HIV,
    was attacking cells of the immune system."

Medavoy understood all of this at least a year before Robert Gallo would tell the world
    on television that HIV (HTLV-III) was the cause of AIDS.

So Medavoy began to plant the seed.

He began to meet with people (some of them doctors and researchers), and he told
    them that they could count on the fact that a virus would be found, a virus which was
    causing AIDS. He told them he had the word from deep inside the major research

institutes around the world that were working on the problem. He told them they would
    be "in no trouble" if they started telling reporters who relied on them that it would be a
    virus---and a particular kind of virus, a retrovirus.

Medavoy told these people---who were in turn reliable sources for reporters---that
    Robert Gallo was surely the man who would win the race to find the cause of AIDS.
    Gallo was the one to keep their eyes on.

Medavoy told me, "Gallo himself was not in on this gigantic hoax. He would steal the
    germ from Montagnier and call it his own, but that was just theft. Gallo was just a
    pawn. He was a man who wanted desperately to find a retrovirus as the cause of AIDS,
    just as he had been a man who desperately wanted to find a retrovirus as the cause of
    cancer. He had learned this new field of exploration---retroviruses---and it was his only
    real ticket to fame. He was riding that pony for all it was worth, and the federal money,
    such as it was in those days, was mainly coming to him and his colleagues at the
    National Cancer Institute."

Gallo had been selected to be the "HIV messenger" because it was clear he would do
    whatever it took to finally say, "I found it!" Even if he had not found it. Even if the
    evidence was missing. (As I've written before---and you should keyword-search my
    archive for many past articles on AIDS and HIV---at the time, in the spring of 1984,
    when Gallo told the world he had found the cause of AIDS, he had not published a
    single paper that even purported to seriously prove that HIV was the cause of AIDS.)

Gallo wouldn't disappoint the planners of this scam. He would deliver the goods. And
    he did.

And then Medavoy was riding high. All his predictions had come true. What he told
    these "reliable sources," who in turn passed that information along to reporters, had
    been exact. AIDS was announced to be a condition caused by a single retrovirus.

Job of lying well done.

Lie accepted.

Universally.

Well, almost.

There were a few disgruntled scientists who fully realized that Gallo had never offered

proof that HIV caused AIDS, but they were keeping their mouths shut. They could see
    the weather shift overnight in the spring of 1984. There was no more federal money for
    looking into the cause of AIDS, or for confirming or disproving Gallo. It had
    evaporated in hours. Suddenly, all federal funds were earmarked for discovering HOW
    HIV caused AIDS, what it actually did inside the body.

I once asked Medavoy, "Did you yourself know what AIDS really was?"

He laughed. "Of course I did. I had to know. I needed that information so I could
    develop the necessary propaganda to counter it."

"And what was your understanding of what AIDS is?"

"You should know," he said. "You've been writing about it."

Here is what he meant, and what I confirmed with him point by point: AIDS is a label
    given to a whole variety of disease conditions THAT ARE CAUSED BY DIFFERENT
    THINGS. Not HIV. Not HIV in any way, direct or indirect. What is called AIDS is
    immune suppression. This immune suppression can result from different causes in
    different groups and, ultimately, in different individuals. Some of the many causes?
    Contaminated heroin, medical drugs (such as corticosteroids), starvation, contaminated
    water supplies, toxic pesticides, intestinal parasites grossly overtreated with massive
    doses of antibiotics, syphilis, massive drug taking, say, in the form of MDA --
    combined with months of bathhouse sex with many partners, vaccines given to people
    whose immune systems are already dangerously compromised. There are other causes.

Medavoy's propaganda work was aimed, in particular, at masking the continuing
    causes of death on the African continent---starvation, contaminated water supplies,
    theft of agricultural lands, and so on. Gradually, these obvious factors would be
    replaced in the public consciousness with a new buzz-term, HIV. As the real causes of
    death were allowed to flourish, depopulation would begin to overtake the population
    growth.

Medavoy worked on the entirely bogus green-monkey theory of AIDS.

"The green monkey," Medavoy told me, "was a myth invented to attribute the origin of
    HIV to Africa. It was understood that if HIV could be said to have come from Africa,
    then people would believe the outrageous estimates and projections for future AIDS
    deaths IN Africa. You know, darkest Africa, where strange and bad things lurk. We
    played that nonsense like a harp. The green monkey never even carried HIV---of

course who cares because HIV causes nothing anyway. But the whole deal about those
    monkeys was really about lab monkeys in Boston who were found to have a virus
    'similar' to HIV---and lab contamination was where that 'similar' virus actually came
    from. We knew way ahead of time---as we propounded the early green-monkey story---
    that it was monkeys in labs we were really talking about. We were talking about stupid
    and careless research in labs, and we were transferring that whole business into a
    ridiculous myth about Africa. The story was about as real as the moon being made of
    cheese."

In the spring of 1987, propaganda consultant Ellis Medavoy became aware that his
    objectives were being threatened by a University of Berkeley virologist named Peter
    Duesberg.

Duesberg had just published a long paper in the journal Cancer Research. That paper
    made a case against HIV as the cause of AIDS.

Duesberg was far from being a nobody. He was a star in his field. He had grant monies
    to do research. He had a lab at Berkeley and graduate students lining up to be part of
    his team. Duesberg was, in addition, a recognized expert in the emerging field of
    retrovriruses.

He was, in his own way, the equal, in terms of prestige, of Robert Gallo. In fact,
    Duesberg had worked with Gallo and Montagnier and others in the doomed Viral
    Cancer Project, an effort to show that cancers were caused by retroviruses.

Duesberg had bailed out of that project. "I could see that we weren't getting anywhere,"
    he told me. "These viruses were interesting, but I discovered that they weren't very
    important as far as cancer research was concerned. But Gallo and others stayed on.
    They had their reasons. I was glad to leave. Disappointed, to a degree, but satisfied. I
    had seen what there was to see."

Medavoy told me, "Duesberg was a wild card. We knew we could come across one,
    and he was it. He saw through the propaganda we were spreading in the guise of
    science. He attacked HIV from a researcher's point of view and he said all the right
    things. That is, he didn't know there was an intense propaganda campaign coordinated
    at high levels to 'protect' HIV as the cause of AIDS. But he knew the science. He knew
    the difference between real research and badly done or fake research. And HIV was,
    make no mistake about it, a fake from day one."

In his Cancer Research paper, Duesberg had said several things. Among the most
    important was, HIV was, at best, infecting only a tiny percentage of (immune-system)

T-cells. This made no sense. If HIV was killing immune systems, it had to be doing
    much more than that.

Duesberg also began to comment on the wild contradiction implicit in HIV testing. He
    noticed that the blood test was looking for antibodies which had formed as part of the
    body's defense against HIV. The presence of such antibodies was taken as a sign that a
    person was going to develop full-blown AIDS and die. But, on the other hand, a
    vaccine against AIDS would produce the exact same antibodies, in which case people
    would be said to be immune from AIDS.

Medavoy told me, "Duesberg got that one right too. He saw that the HIV test was
    completely insane. He was telling the research community they had been roped in by a
    bunch of fakers---and so we had to do some heavy damage control."

Duesberg was not the only problem. At Berkeley, a few other people were waking up.
    Harry Rubin, one of the grand old men of virology, was willing to go public and say he
    thought HIV research needed a "second opinion." Richard Strohman, a cell biologist at
    the school, was also dissatisfied with the glib crowning of Gallo as the discoverer of
    the cause of AIDS. And then, there was a maverick professor of law at Berkeley,
    Phillip Johnson, who was more than willing to join in the fray. He not only agreed with
    Duesberg, he was able to organize the arguments against HIV in a more structured way
    than Duesberg, in speaking forums, usually bothered to. (Eventually, this burgeoning
    little group would expand to include more than 300 scientists and journalists who
    signed on to a short letter asserting that HIV science was deficient and needed a
    complete review by impartial people. One signer was Kary Mullis, a Nobel laureate
    who had discovered the PCR test for DNA. Mullis was like the grim reaper when it
    came to HIV. He was willing to take on anyone anywhere.)

But in 1987, it was mainly Duesberg who was carrying the banner against false
    science. Duesberg's principal ally at the time was Harvey Bialy, the research editor of
    Bio/Technology, a sister publication of Nature, the revered medical journal. Bialy was
    completely disgusted with the rush to judgement that had accompanied Gallo's
    unsubstantiated claims for HIV as the cause of AIDS.

Bialy was definitely not a man to tangle with in print. He was quite willing to do the
    one thing most career-minded researchers were loathe to engage in. Bialy would read a
    key paper on the subject of HIV all the way through and in detail, and then blast the
    arguments to smithereens. Point by point. Like Duesberg, he read the fine print and the
    methods sections, and he was brutal in his criticism. Bialy saw that, in a field
    (virology) that once rippled with extensive debate, AIDS was taking over as mush-
    science. Press-conference science. Bubble-head science. Science on behalf of gaining

money grants to spout the favored line.

In 1987, Ellis Medavoy, whose job it was to protect HIV against all detractors, told me
    he was getting fed up with his own profession. He wanted out. He was ready to end his
    long career as one of the bad guys---mostly because he saw where things were headed--
    -into a vast depopulation effort that would take decades and decades. This was a bit
    more than he had bargained for. Medavoy was somewhat unstable, you could say.
    Depending on what day you talked with him, he could be ready to throw in the towel---
    or he might display a completely arrogant attitude toward the rest of the human race.
    At any rate, before he did actually drop out and quit, he began to tell me about what he
    was doing---and in some cases, how he was doing it.

Ellis Medavoy and his colleagues had, besides Peter Duesberg, another problem on
    their hands. Through the efforts of certain "subversive reporters"---and guess who was
    in that crowd?---connections were being forged with the alternative health community.
    Some of these activists had never been much for blaming human disease on germs, and
    the revelations about fake HIV science were quite exciting to them. Furthermore, there
    were people who had been diagnosed as HIV positive or "full-blown AIDS" who were
    surviving quite well because they were taking care of their health. They were rejecting
    the whole HIV premise and they were exercising and changing their diets and not
    taking any more drugs and taking nutrients and so on. And staying away from AZT.
    These people were living testimonials to a sensational kind of healing---and if THAT
    got out far and wide, the whole sordid game could be blown off its hinges.

Medavoy said, "A lot of what we did at this point was stop things from getting into
    print. That's often more important than planting lies. As far as Duesberg was
    concerned, I can tell you there were many newspapers and magazines who were ready
    to give his views some space. You know, maverick scientist rejects HIV as cause of
    AIDS. So we began a coordinated effort to keep that from happening. We let the
    scientists at NIH [National Institutes of Health], who had the most to lose if Duesberg
    could establish a credible beachhead, handle the PR on rejecting Duesberg's science.
    They engaged in some character assassination as well, which was fine. We, on the
    other side, got 'reliable sources' to go to those newspapers and magazines and tell them
    that to print anything good about Duesberg was DANGEROUS and
    IRRESPONSIBLE. That was our tack. We had our people say that thousands of people
    could die if they stopped believing that HIV was the cause of AIDS. Promiscuous sex
    would become more rampant than ever, people would get infected, get sick, and spread
    the virus even further. We hammered on all this, and we cowed most of those media
    outlets. It worked, for the most part.

"As far as the very embarrassing and growing list of AIDS survivors was concerned---

the people who had rejected the idea of HIV and were rebuilding their health
    successfully without medical drugs---we tried to keep track of pending stories on these
    people, and we went to those media outlets and told them these people were 'vegetarian
    kooks' and 'anecdotal examples who had not been studied by real scientists' and
    'publicity seekers' and so on. We said some of them had never really been HIV positive
    to begin with. It was like shooting pigeons. We did pretty well. Some stories did
    appear on these survivors, but the general tone was, 'so and so is a strange curiosity
    and scientists are studying why he has managed to live for so long without getting sick,
    and this may hold promise for future research.' You know, all that crap."

Here is another choice quote from Medavoy on the AIDS scam. He told me this in
    1996:

"Some other operatives I was aware of played a role in getting mainstream researchers
    to lobby for, and win, a new standard for HIV illness, based purely on numbers of T-
    cells. [Note: this 'innovation' came later, long after 1987.] Tests would determine if a
    person was 'getting sick,' or if he was 'getting better' after taking his AZT---all
    measured by how many T-cells [part of the immune system defense] showed up on the
    tests. These operatives knew, and had been briefed on this, that T-cells could actually
    vary all over the place, up and down, depending on factors like the time of day a
    person was given the test. It was another area of shoddy science, and they took
    advantage of it. I'll give you an example. You've got some guy who has been told he's
    HIV positive, and so, even though he's not sick at all, he gets tested every few months
    for numbers of T-cells. Sooner or later, those numbers will go down on a test. If the
    doctor isn't really attentive, he'll tell the patient he is now officially diagnosed with full-
    blown AIDS, because those numbers are too low. If the patient hasn't been taking AZT
    yet, he will go for it now."

By the mid-1990s, Peter Duesberg no longer got grant money from the government.
    His major lab at Berkeley was gone. Graduate students were told they'd be risking their
    futures if they associated their names with him.

Years before, Robert Gallo had told me, "The thing about Peter is, he's different. He's
    very bright, and he goes his own way. Sometimes that way turns out to be unusual,
    strange. He can be difficult on purpose, you know. As if he's trying to adopt a position
    that challenges everybody else. He's a different kind of man."

Ironic, coming from the tyrannical and arbitrary Gallo, the man who had laid claim to
    the virus that doesn't cause anything.

Jon Rappoport has worked as a free-lance investigative reporter for 20 years. He has
    written articles on politics, health, media, culture and art for LA Weekly, Spin
    Magazine, Stern, Village Voice, Nexus, CBS Healthwatch, and other newspapers and
    magazines in the US and Europe. Rappoport is the author of "AIDS Inc."

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th January 2022), gord (30th January 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th October 2022), Vangelo (9th October 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 567 posts

The War on Ivermectin
    Source:  https://conservativeplaylist.com/2022/10/09/the-war-on-ivermectin/
    The outcome could have been much different - and many lives saved - if Big Pharma hadn't been so successful at suppressing this generic pharmaceutical that was found to work against COVID-19.
    by Dr. Joseph Mercola  October 9, 2022

Section Titles
    • Story-at-a-Glance
    • Kory’s Response to the American Board of Internal Medicine 
    • Kory’s New Specialty 
    • Treating Long-Haul COVID 
    • Trial and Error 
    • The Case for Sun Exposure 
    • COVID Really Revealed the Level of Corruption in Science 
    • The War on Ivermectin 
    • The Disinformation Playbook 
    • Disinformation Is an Old PR Tool Used by Toxic Industries 
    • Academic Freedom Is an Illusion 
    • COVID Hospitalizations Eradicated With Ivermectin 
    • Dosage Recommendations 
    • Save the Date: Medical Conference in Orlando, October 2022 
    • More Information

Story-at-a-Glance

In his book, “The War on Ivermectin: The Medicine That Saved Millions and Could Have Ended the COVID Pandemic,” Dr. Pierre Kory details the history of ivermectin and the how and why behind Big Pharma’s suppression of this drug when it was found to work against COVID-19

After spending his career as an internist and critical care physician, Kory has now turned his attention to long-haul COVID and post-jab injury syndromes

Daily ivermectin use is a mainstay of the treatment plans for long-haulers and those with COVID jab injuries, as the drug very effectively binds to the toxic spike protein that is causing most of the damage in both of these conditions

Methylene blue can be helpful for those struggling with crippling fatigue, as it boosts mitochondrial respiration and improves energy metabolism. It’s actually the parent molecule for hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine, off-patent drugs used to treat COVID-19 along with zinc

“The War on Ivermectin” reveals the disinformation playbook used by Big Pharma and its many allies to suppress highly useful and inexpensive medicines in order to protect and increase corporate profits

In this interview, return guest Dr. Pierre Kory discusses his new book, “The War on Ivermectin: The Medicine That Saved Millions and Could Have Ended the COVID Pandemic.” In it, he details the history of ivermectin and the how and why behind Big Pharma’s suppression of this drug when it was found to work against COVID-19.

Like Dr. Paul Marik and Dr. Peter McCullough, Kory has been threatened by the American Board of Internal Medicine, which is seeking to yank his medical license. While a family doctor in private practice can operate without board certification, most medical centers will not hire a doctor who isn’t board certified in his specialty, and insurance companies won’t put you on their panel.

Kory’s Response to the American Board of Internal Medicine
    Kory, however, is not overly concerned about this threat — which is really little more than an intimidation tactic to shut him up — as he has no intention of ever going back to a hospital setting.

“I’m done,” he says. “There’s no way I could walk into a hospital. I’ve just learned too much. I’ve learned too much about pharmaceutical control of almost all of the medical evidence. There’s no way I can fit. Now I’m a square peg in a round hole.

So, to be honest, I don’t think [losing my board certification] would have an impact. I am now in private practice. I have a bustling telehealth practice and I’m very happy. I’m outside the system, I can do and say and care for the patients in a manner that I best see fit.

Anyway, our reply [to the American Board of Internal Medicine] was different than Peter’s. He presented all the evidence to support all the statements they accused him of as being misinformation; very data driven, evidence-based.

What we did is, our lawyer looked at their policy on misinformation and the process of ‘convicting’ someone of misinformation, and it required that they provide us the evidence showing that we are wrong and misinformed.

But the letter to us was bizarre. It was this hodgepodge of statements that I’d made or written on my Substack, and it was just implied that that’s misinformation …

So, we wrote back very simply, ‘Excuse us, but your letter does not follow your own misinformation policy. We ask that you kindly reissue the letter with the evidence showing that we’re wrong.’ And we’ve gotten radio silence ever since.”

Kory’s New Specialty
    After spending his career as an internist and critical care physician, Kory has now turned his attention to long-haul COVID and post-jab injury syndromes — complex chronic illnesses. To that end, he’s collaborating with doctors who’ve spent decades treating other tricky conditions, such as chronic Lyme disease, fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.

“So, not only do I have a new career and practice, but also a new intellectual focus and it’s much more satisfying. I’m literally returning people to levels of function that they weren’t at before.

These were oftentimes healthy people with full careers, children, they exercised, ate right and now they’re fully disabled with numerous organ system complaints.

And I’ll tell you, getting them from 20% [function] to 40% [function] is a big deal, when they can actually do just a little bit more than they were doing before, and when you get them to 80%, it’s transformative.

But it’s way more challenging. And I tell my patients, ‘Listen, I have to be humble here. I’m trying to figure this out. I’m collaborating, I’m reading, I’m learning from you.’ I’m learning from each patient, because we’re doing a lot of empiric therapies.

We’re trying things, and so I learn. Each patient serves as their own control and I’m finding different things work on different patients. But the real challenge that I’m finding is that I don’t have any biomarkers or tests that I find helpful to direct therapies.

A lot of the tests are normal, even inflammatory markers. Clotting markers are normal, and yet I know that they have inflammatory processes and they’re thrombogenic. So, I wish there was more research and guidance.”

Treating Long-Haul COVID
    One of the primary complaints of those struggling with what we’re now calling “long-haul COVID” is fatigue, a lack of energy to do even the most basic things. Since mitochondria are responsible for 90% of the energy production in your body, it stands to reason that impaired energy production in the mitochondria, or more simply, mitochondrial dysfunction, is at play.

The challenge is how to recover that function. One fascinating drug that can help in this regard is methylene blue, which helps mitochondrial respiration and improves brain energy metabolism. Methylene blue is actually the parent molecule for hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine, off-patent drugs commonly used to treat not only malaria but also COVID-19.

Best known as a fish tank antiseptic and textile dye for blue jeans, it was actually the first synthetic drug in modern history, developed in 1876. Since then, we’ve discovered it has many really important medicinal benefits. Importantly, it’s the only known antidote for metabolic poisons, i.e., any poison that interferes with oxygen transport or displaces oxygen, either from the blood or from the mitochondria.

Basically, as an electron cycler, methylene blue acts like a battery, but unlike other compounds that do the same thing, it doesn’t cause damaging oxidation in the process. You can review my interview with Dr. Francisco Gonzalez Lima here for more information.

If anything interferes with oxygenation or cellular respiration, such as cyanide, methylene blue is able to bypass that point of interference through electron cycling, thus allowing mitochondrial respiration, oxygen consumption and energy production to function as it normally would. And, the effect is typically felt within hours, as it increases, by about 30%, the ability of the mitochondria to produce ATP in the electron transport chain. Kory has also found it useful.

“My really sick patients use methylene blue,” he says. “Some of the really sick ones that aren’t responding to medicine, I send to a clinic where they do apheresis, ozone, methylene blue, infrared. One of them actually was discharged on oral methylene blue. And so, I want to figure out how to implement oral methylene blue.”

Trial and Error
    Methylene blue is far from a cure-all, however. Any number of processes could be impacting your mitochondria, and they all need to be addressed. Adding to the complexity is that remedies that work really well in one long-hauler or COVID jab-injured patient often will not work for another, even though they present with very similar symptoms.

“We’ve [found] about six or seven different pathophysiologic mechanisms, and one of them is mitochondrial dysfunction, but I don’t know which is the predominant one in each patient,” Kory says. “I have no way of figuring that out. The only way I figure it out is by responses to therapy.

For instance, I had one young woman recently. I tried a number of therapies and what resurrected her, finally, was when I started to treat mast cell activation. I put her on antihistamine, famotidine [a heartburn medication], ketotifen [an asthma medication], and Boom.”

The Case for Sun Exposure
    Daily sun exposure for about an hour around solar noon can also be important, as the near-infrared wavelengths will trigger melatonin production in your mitochondria, where you need it the most.

Melatonin is a potent antioxidant, so getting plenty of sunshine on bare skin is a simple way to reduce reactive oxygen species (ROS) that cause damage, and secondarily increase the efficiency of ATP production. Kory has been recommending this as well.

COVID Really Revealed the Level of Corruption in Science
    During our conversation, the issue of medical journals came up, and their role in the corruption of science. Kory notes:

“That’s the other transformation that Paul [Marik] and I have undergone. We really looked to those journals thinking they were the most sophisticated and that was the top levels of science. But seeing what was published in those journals throughout COVID uncovered the absolute control by the pharmaceutical industry.

I mean, what appears in those journals is what they allow to appear in those journals. Period. I know of many positive studies of repurposed drugs rejected. We’ve seen them pull the following — JAMA and The New England Journal both — where instead of rejecting [the paper] they hold onto it as if they’re considering it, and then the rejection comes months later.

I’ve never heard of that in my career. Usually, when I’ve tried to submit manuscripts, they either say, ‘This is interesting. We’re sending it out for peer review,’ or they say, ‘This is not of sufficient interest to our readership at this time.’

They rejected positive trials of ivermectin. And then, probably the greatest and most saddening corruption that they pulled, is that they published the Together trial on ivermectin, which is so brazenly fraudulent and corrupt.

There are so many documented actions those investigators took in order to ensure they did not have a statistically significant benefit for ivermectin. Yet the New England Journal of Medicine published it. When you look at the design and the conduct of the trial, it should never be published. It was brazenly corrupt.

The investigators were all working for either their own companies or other companies whose sole job was to do research contracts for pharmaceutical companies. I mean, what would happen in their careers had they published a positive trial on ivermectin? That’s it. Bye. No more contracts.”

The War on Ivermectin
    According to Kory, the idea for “The War on Ivermectin” was birthed after reading an article titled “The Disinformation Playbook,”1 published by the Union for Concerned Scientists. He explains:

“What happened is that after my ivermectin testimony2 [December 8, 2020, before Sen. Ron Johnson], which went viral and brought a lot of attention to the FLCCC … our protocols were looked in to. Doctors started prescribing ivermectin.

And I thought — this is how naive I was — I literally thought that we were providing a major intervention that would alter the trajectory of the pandemic, without question. It would reduce cases, hospitalizations and deaths, and now you have an effective early outpatient treatment. And I thought that news would be welcomed.

I thought the FLCCC would come out as heroes. It was really Paul who identified the data signal first. He said, ‘Wow. You got to see what these studies are starting to show.’ I jumped in right behind him. I was the first author of that comprehensive review paper.

I worked a lot and I got deeply expert on ivermectin. But what happened in the next few months is that everything started going sideways, and I could not figure it out. I saw hit pieces. To you, this is not news. You’re probably like, ‘Yep. I’ve seen that before.’

The thing is, I didn’t know. I didn’t know that what I was really doing — bringing forth data supporting the efficacy of a generic drug — that is poking the bear. And when I say poking the bear, what is anathema to the pharmaceutical industry and their whole business model is they cannot have generic off-patent drugs become standard of care. It obliterates the market for their pricing new pills.

I didn’t know I was stepping into a war. In the history of pharma, I don’t think any single medicine threatened as many [drug] markets and campaigns. The only other medicine that did that was hydroxychloroquine, but they already killed hydroxychloroquine in 2020.

I was coming out now with ivermectin, and it threatened hundreds of billions of dollars in perpetuity for these insanely lethal vaccines, monoclonal antibodies, remdesivir, paxlovid, molnupiravir — all of the markets for their novel new pills to enter. I mean, I don’t think any medicine has ever threatened that much of a market.

So, we were getting attacked. I did an interview with the Associated Press and the article that came out, I mean, I almost had a heart attack [reading it]. I saw unending attacks on ivermectin and it was coming in different directions. I saw academia getting all hot and bothered.

‘It’s a fringe medicine. It’s unproven. The trials are small.’ I saw all these narratives and I didn’t know they were narratives at the time. I thought people were being stupid … Now, I see everything. I see everything they do now, even before they do it, because they’re really predictable.”

The Disinformation Playbook
    The turning point came when Kory received a two-line email from Dr. William B. Grant (who also co-wrote my review paper3 on vitamin D for COVID prevention). The email said, “Dr. Kory, what they’re doing to ivermectin is what they’ve done to vitamin D for decades.” Attached was a link to The Disinformation Playbook article.4

“It’s a short article. It’s very well-designed. They have little diagrams and then they have examples of disinformation campaigns. They describe the five plays, which they name after American football plays. And these are the tactics that pharma used. I read the article and I was like, ‘Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.’

Suddenly, the world made sense — and not in a good way. It was very ugly, because I was like, ‘That’s what’s going on. There’s a massive disinformation campaign directed at ivermectin.’ From that moment on, everything that happened, every day, it was almost like I got tied to a front row seat for a horror movie. I’ve had to watch a horror movie unfold ever since.

Millions dying, hospitals overflowing. And there’s a drug that could prevent that. It could avert catastrophe. It would’ve definitely either put the brakes on or stopped the vaccine campaign obsession, which is in my mind, is one of history’s greatest humanitarian catastrophes.

It’s a holocaust out there with these vaccines. That’s easily proven from immense sources of data now, from life insurance data, disability data, excess mortality data. Now we’re even seeing birth rates dropping.

So, the theme of the book is centered around that. It’s my experiences and knowledge of what they do … It’s almost like a teacher’s manual, because I saw everything they pulled, how they did it and how successful they were — the fire plays, the blitz, harass the scientists that come out with inconvenient science, the diversion, inject doubt where there is none.”

Indeed, these disinformation tactics have a long history. They’re not new. It’s just that people in general have not been aware of these tactics, so they worked like a charm and could be used over and over again.

Disinformation Is an Old PR Tool Used by Toxic Industries
    In the 1950s, the tobacco industry hired a PR agency called Hills and Knowlton, which established all the strategies Kory just listed and discuss at depth in his book. The tobacco industry used it so effectively, they were able to quash cancer concerns for another 50 years.

Their disinformation campaign didn’t end until attorneys general across the country finally decided to collaborate and bring massive lawsuits against the tobacco industry, winning not only settlements but also — and more importantly — limiting their ability to practice disinformation through media and advertising.

The telecommunications industry has used the same tactics since the ’90s. They actually hired the same PR firm to protect their business and hoodwink customers, and they’re still going strong. Unlike tobacco, which was finally understood to cause cancer, electromagnetic field (EMF) exposure from cell phones and Wi-Fi is still not recognized as a biological danger, despite massive amounts of evidence.

The drug industry, though, has perhaps used the disinformation playbook the longest, and it’s high time to break their magic spell. The way we do that is by educating ourselves and others about how they use disinformation to manipulate you. Once you know their playbook, it’s like being equipped with X-ray vision.

“I think ‘The War on Ivermectin’ is almost as important as Bobby Kennedy’s book, ‘The Real Anthony Fauci,’ where he, in a highly-referenced fashion, documents the control of medicine and the medical sciences and how it’s literally controlled by pharma and how depraved that control is,” Kory says.

“They do not care. The pharmaceutical industry is a documented criminal industry. They’ve released many, many products that have caused untold deaths and what do they do? They try to suppress that evidence for as long as possible. They get caught. They pay a fine. They do it again.”

Academic Freedom Is an Illusion
    Kory also became wise to the fact that these kinds of medical disinformation campaigns have been routine for decades. Ivermectin was just the last in a long line of repurposed drugs that were being suppressed, lest it threaten Big Pharma profits. Cancer drugs, heart medications and psychiatric remedies have all been buried in the same way. He continues:

“So, I started to learn about how pharma practices disinformation, and I think the most terrible disinformation campaigns, which caused more deaths than any other, were the ones on hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin …

So, the book is about all of the tactics that I witnessed. It’s also about my personal journey. I’ve been through a lot. I’ve lost three jobs. One I left voluntarily. One was mutual. The third was a firing. Also, my proudest contribution to COVID [was writing what] I thought was the best paper of my life. It was a paper that argued that the pulmonary phase of COVID is actually an organizing pneumonia, or what they used to call BOOP.

I wrote a paper with one of the top chest radiologists in the world. I consulted pathologists. I looked at autopsy data, even just the CAT scans were in a pattern of organized pneumonia, which is a terrible descriptor for the disease, because it suggests that it’s an infection and it’s not.

Organizing pneumonia is an inflammatory response to a lung injury. The gold standard of care is corticosteroids. That’s the only thing that’s been shown to really reverse organized pneumonia.

I gave testimony in the Senate in May 2020, telling the world that it was critical to use corticosteroids in the hospital phase of disease. I got attacked by the University of Wisconsin. By the way, you know another thing that I learned? Academic freedom isn’t real. As soon as you’re a professor with an opinion that goes against orthodoxy or the system, oh, you’re going to feel the pressure …

I was vindicated on corticosteroids. It’s now the standard of care around the world. However, the standard of care dose is 6 milligrams of dexamethasone, which is too low, [and] methylprednisone is far superior in its effects on the lung.

It’s well-known that in fulminant cases, like whited out lungs on a ventilator, you need … 1,000 milligrams of methylprednisone for three days in a row. Six milligrams of Dex is equivalent to about 32 milligrams of methylprednisone.”

COVID Hospitalizations Eradicated With Ivermectin
    While there are many individual success stories out there, one that Kory believes best illustrates the power of ivermectin against COVID is that of Itajai, Brazil, a city of 220,000 people. In June 2020, they implemented a prophylaxis program using ivermectin. The program was advertised throughout local media, and people were encouraged to participate and take ivermectin four times a month, on days 1, 2, 15 and 16.

On the appropriate days, they set up tents and centers where people could get the drug, and the entire program was carefully logged in an electronic database. In all, 159,000 Brazilians participated, of those 113,000 elected to take the ivermectin. Kory and eight coauthors published a paper5 on the results in March 2022.

“The 113,000 [who took the ivermectin] were older, sicker, fatter. Way more cardiovascular disease and diabetes. And, obviously, they were probably more worried about the impacts on their health.

So, when you look at that comparison, I mean, there are massive negative confounders. But despite those confounders, even when you didn’t propensity match, there were insanely positive benefits in the ivermectin group.

They died much less, I think it was 70% lower risk of dying, 68% lower risk of hospitalization and 50% lower risk of getting COVID. And that was in the sickest of the sick in that city. Then, when we did propensity matching, matching them for age and other things, it was even greater.

There’s a follow up study which is astounding, where … they were able through pharmacy records to split the ivermectin group into two. Regular ivermectin users, those who took all their pills, and irregular, those who missed doses.

And when you look at the regular users, the ones who were most adherent to the protocol, no one went to the hospital. There was a 100% reduction in hospitalization and a 90% lower risk of dying. It’s astounding … I’ve never seen a more proven therapy in any disease model, which they successfully got everyone to believe is a horse dewormer used by unvaccinated conspiracy theorists.”

Dosage Recommendations
    Ivermectin recommendations have changed over time, as newer variants have acted differently, requiring updated approaches. At present, Kory still recommends ivermectin for prevention, if you really feel you need it. Current COVID variants are very mild, however, and rarely cause severe problems (unless you got the COVID jab).

For those struggling with long-haul COVID, ivermectin is a mainstay. “It’s the most frequently effective therapy,” Kory says. “I do have in my practice a minority who are ivermectin non-responders, but the majority respond in either small or large ways.” Importantly, ivermectin is the most effective drug available for binding to the spike protein.

So, if there’s circulating spike protein in your body, be it from natural infection or the jab, ivermectin will help bind to it, thereby preventing much of the spike’s negative impacts.

Ivermectin also repolarizes macrophages from the M1 to the M2 subtype. M1 is hyperinflammatory and M2 is hypo-inflammatory. So, it reduces inflammation. In addition to that, ivermectin has at least 18 other mechanisms of action and downstream effects that can be helpful.

For long-haulers and the COVID jab injured, Kory typically starts patients out at 0.3 mg per kilo of bodyweight once a day. For most, that dose works well. It’s still unclear how long people need to stay on this daily dose. Oftentimes, when they try to cut back, symptoms return, which suggests they still have spike protein in their bodies. Fortunately, the safety profile of ivermectin, even for long-term use, is very good.

Save the Date: Medical Conference in Orlando, October 2022
    Hopefully, more doctors will get involved in the treatment of spike protein injuries. October 15 and 16, 2022, the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) will be holding a medical conference in Orlando, Florida, titled “Understanding and Treating Spike Protein Induced Diseases.” You can register for the conference on the FLCCC’s website.

“We have a lineup of speakers, deeply studied in treatment of complex chronic illnesses from different specialties. There are a lot of ways to approach this disease, so it’s really important. It really is directed at the treating providers. Because one of the many abject failures is they literally don’t recognize vaccine injury.

There’s no clinic for the vaccine injured. They’re abandoned, and I’m just going to be crude here — they’re pissing off the doctors because all of these patients are showing up that doctors have no idea what’s wrong with.

They have no knowledge of the mechanisms. They have no knowledge of what some effective therapies can be. So, they’re not treating these patients. They’re abandoned and gaslit.

Some doctors actually get angry when the patients relate their symptoms to the vaccine. They don’t want to hear it. They don’t want a vaccine injured in their practice. I have numbers of patients where the physician literally told them, ‘You don’t need to schedule a follow up.’

So, for those [doctors] who still have a shred of humanity, empathy and understanding that the spike protein is a toxin that causes immense amounts of disease, I hope they attend and/or watch the lectures that we’ll stream afterwards.

We’re coming at this very humble. I mean, there are very few trials on therapies in these two syndromes. So, it’s really about clinical knowledge, expertise and experiences from this disease and other diseases.

I am looking forward to it because I want to learn. I want to listen to those other speakers and hear about what they think and how they approach this. And I think it’s going to be a really tremendous conference. I think a lot of laypeople will show up too …

Laypeople who are much more deeply studied and knowledgeable on what’s really going on. They didn’t go to medical school, but they’re deeply studied and they read papers. They watch, read a lot of data sources.

So, I think it would be of interest to laypeople who want to learn how to either help themselves, or help their friends and colleagues, just like they did with COVID. You know how many laypeople passed around our protocols and tried to get their friends and relatives access to the medicines on our protocol? They saved lives. They saved lives by doing that.”

More Information
    In the interview, Kory also reviews the clear and present danger the COVID jab poses to women, especially if they’re pregnant or want to get pregnant in the future. We also review the blatant fraud perpetrated by Pfizer to hide the massive number of miscarriages that occurred in its human trial.

In summary, the miscarriage rate is 87.5%, which is just astounding. No woman in her right mind would pull that trigger if she had that information. We also discuss the worldwide drops in birth rates (which began after the rollout of these experimental jabs), the complete absence of any supporting data for the authorization of COVID shots for children (which is yet another medical fraud perpetrated on the American people), and the lie that COVID is a pandemic of the unvaccinated (it’s actually the complete opposite).

So, for more on those topics, please listen to the full interview, or read through the transcript. You can also find more of Kory’s work on PierreKory.substack.com. Last but not least, be sure to pick up a copy of “The War on Ivermectin: The Medicine That Saved Millions and Could Have Ended the COVID Pandemic” to learn all about how the biggest, most lethal medical disinformation play was perpetrated, right before your eyes.

Article cross-posted from Dr. Mercola’s Substack.
    Cross-Posted Here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1521897
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

gini (9th October 2022), Harmony (9th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th October 2022), ronny (9th October 2022), Yoda (9th October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread