+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good news - a kind word

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Default Good news - a kind word

"A kind word is like honeycomb and turns your enemy into a friend, even as it brings peace to all your family."
    The Lost Jesus Scrolls

This will be news to some here and we could use some good news.

Had kind of a tough day at work yesterday. Working for another Supervisor that doesn't respect his guys and I recently called him out on a few things recently. I finished the day out of balance and depleted. My world was darkened. Woke up this morning and still felt that kind of darkening and didn't look forward to the day.

So I asked for help from the almighty. Well wouldn't you know it my day changed. I asked for reconnection in the best way I could. I didn't see pixie dust and signs and wonders but I felt the 180 in my demeanor and in the events that followed my asking. The sun was shining and my wife and I made coffee and - joyously - that's right joyously began our day. And I felt such a change that I felt compelled to share it with Avalon. Those who are of like mind to me.

Then things came to me like how simple it was to ask and how transformative that gifting of love energy was to me and subsequently my wife and kids. And how EASILY our world could change if people only knew the power we have and are a part of.

It's taking years to push negative agendas on us all but love power can change things over night.

Have a great day you all!
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 23rd October 2021 at 16:41. Reason: Clarity
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

2. The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Anna70 (24th October 2021), aoibhghaire (23rd October 2021), Bassplayer1 (23rd October 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd October 2021), Blacklight43 (23rd October 2021), Brigantia (23rd October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (23rd October 2021), Chip (24th October 2021), Craig (25th October 2021), Creedence (24th October 2021), East Sun (23rd October 2021), Ewan (25th October 2021), ExomatrixTV (23rd October 2021), Gemma13 (23rd October 2021), gini (23rd October 2021), gord (23rd October 2021), Gracy (24th October 2021), Heart to heart (24th October 2021), Icare (24th October 2021), Ioneo (23rd October 2021), iota (23rd October 2021), jagman (25th October 2021), jimbobule (25th October 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (23rd October 2021), liderr (24th October 2021), Mari (24th October 2021), Maybee (23rd October 2021), Mercedes (23rd October 2021), Nenuphar (24th October 2021), pabranno (24th October 2021), palehorse (24th October 2021), Pam (24th October 2021), pueblo (24th October 2021), Ravenlocke (23rd October 2021), Rosemarie (23rd October 2021), Sadieblue (24th October 2021), samsdice (24th October 2021), Satori (23rd October 2021), selinam (24th October 2021), SpookyMulder (23rd October 2021), Stephanie (24th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th October 2021), thepainterdoug (23rd October 2021), Vangelo (23rd October 2021), wondering (23rd October 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Default Re: Good news - a kind word

Name:  courage is fear (5-6-14) ~ 21 [19] (9).jpg
Views: 449
Size:  19.4 KB

t? THAT act of courage? strengthened and amplified THAT vibration on this planet!

totally super thank you for that!!

sending you love T!y!

Last edited by iota; 23rd October 2021 at 20:41. Reason: EXACT earlier comment to be RE posted later tonight
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Anna70 (24th October 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd October 2021), Blacklight43 (23rd October 2021), Brigantia (24th October 2021), ExomatrixTV (23rd October 2021), Gemma13 (23rd October 2021), gord (23rd October 2021), Heart to heart (24th October 2021), Icare (24th October 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (23rd October 2021), Mercedes (23rd October 2021), pabranno (24th October 2021), Pam (24th October 2021), Rosemarie (23rd October 2021), Sadieblue (24th October 2021), Satori (23rd October 2021), SpookyMulder (23rd October 2021), Stephanie (24th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th October 2021), Tyy1907 (23rd October 2021), wondering (23rd October 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

dearest TYY1907

please know that YOU have done that for ME! in a very recent post, your comment afterwards and then looking down to seeing your "thanks" has made me smile! ~ i felt supported and understood and was very grateful!

i'm so sorry about the encounter at work and its effect upon you. people sometimes don't realize that these encounters of confronting what we believe to be unjust or in need of addressing?

DEFINITELY does have an impact upon the one who gathered courage to speak honestly and in TRUTH what everyone around most likely noticed and maybe even felt? but said nothing

but you must KNOW that though it MIGHT not seem like it on the surface? you actually DID a kindness to the man you confronted.

LOVE is not ALWAYS 'dressed' up in "sweet" garments

LOVE IS synonymous with TRUTH

and sometimes the truth isn't very pretty

the reason you did him a kindness and that it was an act of love, is because you didn't have to

the manner in which this man behaves at work? is like 9999999.99999% certain that it is consistent with his behavior with his family, with friends, at a restaurant, pretty much his life

and 10 to 1 it is having a negative impact on THEM which in turn creates a negative perception of HIM which in turn causes these relationship to deteriorate, his life's trajectory to move in a DOWNward spiral and really is not beneficial to ANYBODY

LEAST of all him

now, here's the thing:

ALL of those people? COULD have done the SAME as you did. BUT BECAUSE they didn't? they ENABLED that negative behavior to not just continue BUT flourish! they actually HAVE and DO "contribute" to the negative trajectory of his life

so look at that!! their "niceness" in not saying anything? is have a negative impact
    ON him!

which had they done as you did? would have created an OPPORTUNITY, generated the POSSIBILITY of transforming that. which in turn, CAN ONLY have a positive impact on him and his life

a possibility that did NOT exist in the SILENCE in the implied condoning of his behavior.

and what did that SILENCE communicate to him?

it communicated that his behavior was ok, acceptable. it "Worked" for him as far as getting his way and running rodshod over people. the SILENCE communicated the acceptability OF that and provided NO impetuous for change

a change which HE needs. from which HE would benefit

since he is your boss? i'm going to assume he's an adult maybe a bit advanced in age. the saying goes "its hard to teach an old dog new tricks"

so as long as he receives NO communication to the contrary? it is HIGHLY unlikely that after a LIFETIME of making these destructive and negative choices he would suddenly wake up one day and all on his own decide

"Well, i've gotten away with berating people, ridiculing them, abusing my authority. and NO ONE has said anything so despite their SILENCE communicating the acceptability of my behavior? maybe i'll change, i mean just to try something new!"

that thought? is NOT going to happen BY itself

and the people around him? had a hand in that. because people are NOT dumb or dense

did you know that THE greatest fear in humans is NOT "death"?

it is the FEAR of "looking bad"

so what THAT means is that if he had barked at his wife and she had said:

"i'm not clear WHY you thought it was acceptable to speak to me that way? but it isn't and i'm going to leave for a while and NOT return until i get communication from you that this will NOT be ongoing"

it WOULD have had an impact on him

if when he barked at his kids, they would have said

"dad, i'm not clear WHY you are choosing to say words that are CLEARLY intended to have a negative impact upon me? but i am your child and i'm not going to make the choice to subject myself to that so i'm going to go now and hope you will choose to express love to me instead of choosing to hurt me. please let me know when you are ready to make that choice."

and THEN he barked in irritation to his friends and they responded with:

"dude, do you know HOW difficult it is to care about you and watch you day in and day out make choices with your words and your actions that drive the very people who are most inclined to love you away? and how long do you expect that love to continue to motivate them to be the dartboard of the darts you throw?

look, your family may feel they have no option, but as your friend, i most certainly do and we're parting company now .. BECAUSE of the CHOICE you just made, if the time ever comes when you are ready to make different choices? give me a call"

as i said, people are NOT dense

and ^^^ WOULD have provided him the MOTIVATION and much needed insight into his behavior to provide an impetuous for change

so who was actually "nice" and performed a "loving" action?

YOU did T!!!!!!

YOU did!!!

YOUR actions were MORE loving and beneficial to him than ALL the rest of his environment for years combined

one speaks, ONLY when one cares

and you cared enough to do it!!

and for THAT? i personally thank you. on behalf of the planet and the people caught up in his negative trajectory? > i thank you

don't get confused between appearances and FACTS.

it may have appeared you were mean

but you were, in fact? very, very kind

now reclaim your energy Tyy!!!! can't have it off floating in outer space and all!

i'm going to be off for a bit ... take care!
    Last edited by iota; 27th October 2021 at 08:48. Reason: just formatted a bit
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Blacklight43 (24th October 2021), Brigantia (24th October 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (24th October 2021), pabranno (24th October 2021), Pam (24th October 2021), Stephanie (24th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th October 2021), Tyy1907 (24th October 2021), Vangelo (24th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by iota (here)

dearest TYY1907

please know that YOU have done that for ME! in a very recent post, your comment afterwards and then looking down to seeing your "thanks" has made me smile! ~ i felt supported and understood and was very grateful!

i'm so sorry about the encounter at work and its effect upon you. people sometimes don't realize that these encounters of confronting what we believe to be unjust or in need of addressing?

DEFINITELY does have an impact upon the one who gathered courage to speak honestly and in TRUTH what everyone around most likely noticed and maybe even felt? but said nothing

but you must KNOW that though it MIGHT not seem like it on the surface? you actually DID a kindness to the man you confronted.

LOVE is not ALWAYS 'dressed' up in "sweet" garments

LOVE IS synonymous with TRUTH

and sometimes the truth isn't very pretty

the reason you did him a kindness and that it was an act of love, is because you didn't have to

the manner in which this man behaves at work? is like 9999999.99999% certain that it is consistent with his behavior with his family, with friends, at a restaurant, pretty much his life

and 10 to 1 it is having a negative impact on THEM which in turn creates a negative perception of HIM which in turn causes these relationship to deteriorate, his life's trajectory to move in a DOWNward spiral and really is not beneficial to ANYBODY

LEAST of all him

now, here's the thing:

ALL of those people? COULD have done the SAME as you did. BUT BECAUSE they didn't? they ENABLED that negative behavior to not just continue BUT flourish! they actually HAVE and DO "contribute" to the negative trajectory of his life

so look at that!! their "niceness" in not saying anything? is have a negative impact
    ON him!

which had they done as you did? would have created an OPPORTUNITY, generated the POSSIBILITY of transforming that. which in turn, CAN ONLY have a positive impact on him and his life

a possibility that did NOT exist in the SILENCE in the implied condoning of his behavior.

and what did that SILENCE communicate to him?

it communicated that his behavior was ok, acceptable. it "Worked" for him as far as getting his way and running rodshod over people. the SILENCE communicated the acceptability OF that and provided NO impetuous for change

a change which HE needs. from which HE would benefit

since he is your boss? i'm going to assume he's an adult maybe a bit advanced in age. the saying goes "its hard to teach an old dog new tricks"

so as long as he receives NO communication to the contrary? it is HIGHLY unlikely that after a LIFETIME of making these destructive and negative choices he would suddenly wake up one day and all on his own decide

"Well, i've gotten away with berating people, ridiculing them, abusing my authority. and NO ONE has said anything so despite their SILENCE communicating the acceptability of my behavior? maybe i'll change, i mean just to try something new!"

that thought? is NOT going to happen BY itself

and the people around him? had a hand in that. because people are NOT dumb or dense

did you know that THE greatest fear in humans is NOT "death"?

it is the FEAR of "looking bad"

so what THAT means is that if he had barked at his wife and she had said:

"i'm not clear WHY you thought it was acceptable to speak to me that way? but it isn't and i'm going to leave for a while and NOT return until i get communication from you that this will NOT be ongoing"

it WOULD have had an impact on him

if when he barked at his kids, they would have said

"dad, i'm not clear WHY you are choosing to say words that are CLEARLY intended to have a negative impact upon me? but i am your child and i'm not going to make the choice to subject myself to that so i'm going to go now and hope you will choose to express love to me instead of choosing to hurt me. please let me know when you are ready to make that choice."

and THEN he barked in irritation to his friends and they responded with:

"dude, do you know HOW difficult it is to care about you and watch you day in and day out make choices with your words and your actions that drive the very people who are most inclined to love you away? and how long do you expect that love to continue to motivate them to be the dartboard of the darts you throw?

look, your family may feel they have no option, but as your friend, i most certainly do and we're parting company now .. BECAUSE of the CHOICE you just made, if the time ever comes when you are ready to make different choices? give me a call"

as i said, people are NOT dense

and ^^^ WOULD have provided him the MOTIVATION and much needed insight into his behavior to provide an impetuous for change

so who was actually "nice" and performed a "loving" action?

YOU did T!!!!!!

YOU did!!!

YOUR actions were MORE loving and beneficial to him than ALL the rest of his environment for years combined

one speaks, ONLY when one cares

and you cared enough to do it!!

and for THAT? i personally thank you. on behalf of the planet and the people caught up in his negative trajectory? > i thank you

don't get confused between appearances and FACTS.

it may have appeared you were mean

but you were, in fact? very, very kind

now reclaim your energy Tyy!!!! can't have it off floating in outer space and all!

i'm going to be off for a bit ... take care!
    Iota, there is so much wisdom in your post. It really was very beneficial for me, the whole thread is!!

A while back I was working outside when I noticed my new neighbors had been trimming their hedge adjoining my property. They had left a bunch of branches and leaves on a part of my property. My immediate thought was "great way to make friends and influence people". This was thought sarcastically and with righteous indignation. Then I thought further. The part that was not cleaned up was around a corner, they most likely overlooked cleaning it up when they did the rest of the cleanup. I immediately laughed at my tendency to look for ways to feel righteously indignant and let it go.

If I had chose to continue with the first line of thinking I could have gone over to their house and created tension or I could have silently held on to a resentment and fed my tendency to indulge in righteous indignation with a new story I could tell myself. It was as simple as a choice to change perspective.
    Last edited by Pam; 24th October 2021 at 11:27.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Brigantia (24th October 2021), iota (24th October 2021), Matthew (24th October 2021), pabranno (24th October 2021), pueblo (24th October 2021), Stephanie (24th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th October 2021), Tyy1907 (24th October 2021), wondering (24th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,742 times in 319 posts

Thank you all for these beautiful posts. I’m putting this into practice in my life!
    ❤️

Pamela

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Brigantia (24th October 2021), iota (24th October 2021), Pam (24th October 2021), Stephanie (24th October 2021), Tyy1907 (24th October 2021), wondering (24th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Thanks Iota for your kind words.

It's like watching reality TV, no? Ha ha

Clearly one must be very careful in how they conduct themselves with certain individuals.

To tie together my thoughts from before, cruel to be kind seems to fit. And I got dirty but that's ok. I found a way to raise myself back up. Reconnecting to Source is something I have to do more often these days. That's what this is all about anyway, in my view.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Brigantia (24th October 2021), Heart to heart (24th October 2021), iota (24th October 2021), Nenuphar (24th October 2021), pabranno (24th October 2021), Pam (24th October 2021), Stephanie (24th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th October 2021), wondering (24th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,235 times in 2,174 posts

Tyy1907 your show of gratitude here for help received will be noted, expect more of the same. TC

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

iota (24th October 2021), Stephanie (24th October 2021), wondering (25th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread