English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,218 times in 1,147 posts

Default Re: Alec Baldwin Fired Prop Gun That Kills 1 on Set of 'Rust'

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    I don't believe any of this.

It's all too 'on the nose'.
    I'm curious... what's the "any of this" that you don't believe?
    It's a question that deserves a proper answer Bill and I'll do my best to provide one later. For now, I should say I'm viewing world events through a particular lens, based on the following premises:

There's a war on.
    It's primarily fought in the information arena.
    Some of the events presented as organic news are scripted and this is one of them.

So I'm already 'out there' I guess in terms of assumptions, however...

I don't buy the account of the shooting, I've been on sets, worked with armourers. They are serious people. As are film producers, every second on a film set money is being burned through. Shots are prepared and rehearsed in advance. The account, the presence of the bullet, it doesn't stack up.

There's a lot more, but I'm on a tablet that's about to give up the ghost. Let me get to a keyboard, likely tomorrow now and I'll try and give a more reasoned backstory to that rather flippant post of mine above.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th October 2021), Bill Ryan (30th October 2021), Brigantia (16th November 2021), Brodie75 (31st October 2021), Ewan (31st October 2021), Gracy (30th October 2021), iota (30th October 2021), mountain_jim (1st November 2021), Pam (7th November 2021), scotslad (31st October 2021), selinam (1st November 2021), Tyy1907 (30th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,184 times in 32,903 posts

[The account, the presence of the bullet, it doesn't stack up.
    Yes, there's a bunch of stuff that's super-hard to even try to explain without a bunch more established facts.

One thought that's been poking me internally, and which I can't quite dismiss — even though that, too, seems almost impossible to imagine – is that the young armorer, Hannah Gutierrez-Reed, didn't know the difference between a live round and a dummy.

A dummy, that is, not a blank. Live rounds and dummies are intentionally near-identical in appearance, but a dummy rattles, as it's filled with BB shot rather than gunpowder.

Again, that'd be practically impossible to credit, and no-one anywhere has even mentioned that for a moment as a theoretical explanation. But it would actually fully account for the gross, base-level screw-up. The entire thing would then make sense. Everything else that happened (and there was a lot of it!!) could be regarded as lesser, but still contributory, negligence.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (30th October 2021), Dubsy (1st November 2021), Ewan (31st October 2021), Gracy (30th October 2021), iota (30th October 2021), kudzy (31st October 2021), mountain_jim (1st November 2021), Nasu (1st November 2021), Pam (7th November 2021), scotslad (31st October 2021), tessie999 (31st October 2021), WhiteFeather (1st November 2021), Yoda (30th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)

I agree with what you both are saying.

No matter how you slice it he killed Halyna Hutchins. However did he plan and act on a plan to kill her? Or were other players involved?

In terms of karma they would all have a connection to her murder. Whoever planned it (if that's the case) would have a large karmic debt.

On the flip side if it was a number of negligent acts that resulted in her death - with no intent to kill, the karma would be dispersed on all negligent players.

No one can con their way out of karma. It's described as the great leveller. If your actions or lack of actions caused love to be taken away, you will have to put love back in some way. Through sacrifice of some kind or acts of loving kindness etc.
    thanks TYY .. the topic isn't really karma though, not even his intent of this thread i started

it was moved from Breaking News to here, didn't have a chance to name the thread, and headline of my first post was used instead

the topic of my thread is:

Alec Baldwin killed Halyma Hutchins (with a REAL Gun, NOT prop)

how are the MSM, Directors of the Social Narrative, the enemies of Truth

going to "spin"

the FACT that

Alec Baldwin killed Halyma Hutchins

and they show up ... right on cue

also, since we are on a conspiracy site? to see if any evidence exists (as Journeyman alluded to) whether this holds the possibility of being a psyop?

(boy, i'd REALLY like this young woman and mother to NOT be dead)

or as YOU and SM have suggested, are any connections to trafficking etc?

these MIGHT prove interesting explorations

as CONTRIBUTING FACTORS, fleshing out the scenery

they just cannot THEN be used or substituted for the FACT

that irrespective of ANY conditions or reasons?

UNLESS it is discovered someone held his arm and forced his finger to pull the trigger?

Alec Baldwin alone holds responsibility for his actions and their consequence

in this case? the death of a beautiful young woman

again, i'd have been upset enough had it been a dog he killed!
    Last edited by iota; 30th October 2021 at 21:20.
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Pam (7th November 2021), Tyy1907 (31st October 2021)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    UNLESS it is discovered someone held his arm and forced his finger to pull the trigger?

HAD HE NOT DONE THAT? Halyma would be alive today
    I'm gonna share something personal here. It's not in defense of the actor as I've already described, and neither do I expect it to altar your opinion that I'm some sort of deep state operative, but I'm going to give it a shot anyway.

Shortly after my dad passed away we were going through his things as family does, and I came across something that must have been a burden he carried with him his whole life, but never told anyone. We did know that back when he was a very young man before he married mom, he drove a truck for a while, but that was all we knew, something he did for a relatively brief time before moving on to other things and settling down into family life.

I forget exactly how the old faded, cut out newspaper clip put it, but it was something along the lines of "Driver not charged in pedestrian fatality". Well the article was from Atlanta, and the two cities he drove in were New Orleans, and Atlanta. And tears come to my eyes (including now) when recounting this, but there in the background of the photo of the scene with police and all, was a young man leaning against a big truck with his head hanging down, who looked an awful like dad at that age.

So long story short. Yes, it does indeed appear that my beloved father did indeed run someone over and kill them, but that doesn't make him a killer if the guy walked out right in front of him.

That's never been my definition of "a killer" anyway. I hope that helps.

One more thing. I would greatly appreciate it if you would stop editing the way I write.

I said it this way:

Quote Posted by Gracy (here)

Alec Baldwin shot and killed someone, true enough, but that doesn't automatically make him a killer.
    Not this way:

Alec Baldwin shot and killed someone, true enough, but that doesn't automatically make him a killer.
    I don't altar the way you write to suit a point I'm making, please show me the same basic respect.

8. Link to Post #105
    Language
    English
    Thanks

as to "altering" your posts? i just went back and directly copied and pasted right now just to be sure

bolding ... coloring? ... Gracy those are quite common and accepted practices

i am sorry though about what you went through, i had mentioned this with Alec as well earlier

it might surprise you to know that i understand more clearly than you might imagine .. i too have a story, a couple in fact, that i also hesitated in sharing ..but i will reciprocate since you have in just a bit

Gracy whether you are a deep state operative or not? paid or not? becomes inconsequential if you are having the same effect

much like "details" being discussed regarding Alec here

i think what i posted here expresses my feelings with clarity

(repost)

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

To that last point in mountain_jim's meme, I would add the following to the end:

Quote Including alternative media
    and to YOUR point i ALSO would add the following to the end:

conspiracy forum mods who NEVER miss an opportunity to criticize our movement,

through subtle and NOT so subtle jabs at all things conspiracy related

Continuously undermining our interests

Yet? is SO DEDICATED and committed to always present the "other side" to us

Incessantly without Fail ~~ if we could just get you to do THAT for us ....

Have they thanked your dedication yet?
    can you please post where you have made sure to stick up for us instead of them?

i have never seen one

ps wouldn't trouble you but since you're a mod on a conspiracy site?

one would think YOUR posts? would demonstrate a CLEAR bias towards US

or even just slightly supportive in loads of posts .... or at least some of them ...

how about a crumb or two maybe?

but i haven't come across a SINGLE one ..

i would thank you for being SO COMMITTED in presenting THEIR perspective ...

except MY sympathies, support and loyalty? are for THIS side ...

so ....
    Last edited by iota; 30th October 2021 at 22:22. Reason: added link .. and repost in right location

so that any adversary

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Chip (30th October 2021), Pam (3rd December 2021)

10. Link to Post #106
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,585 times in 5,817 posts

Ahhhhh. This is a field in which I have expertise, as I have been on the set of 3 movies*, as actor, crew, and well sort of a cameo walk-on, so I really do know what I'm talking about here.

All true, but I'm teasing about having any expertise in gun armory, on-set. One of the movies (my legit movie experience, as a boom man) was a martial arts movie and did have weapons, but I only vaguely remember a gun in one scene and it wasn't fired. I do have gun handling experience. I also have had a loaded .45 aimed at my face by a guy that I had been in his wedding a few weeks earlier, but probably my most relevant experience to this movie set shooting was being with a friend that accidentally shot another friend, and I rode in the back of a station wagon to the hospital with my finger in the bullet hole, to stop the intermittent squirting of blood. That one stuck with me. I am 100% aware of the muzzle direction of a gun. I will never, ever, ever cross over the barrel of a gun across a person's body. I treat the gun as if it is always emitting a laser beam, and that "laser beam" would simply never be allowed to cross over any portion of a person's body nor be in a position where a ricochet could direct the bullet at a person. I am 100% consistent with this, and openly discuss this with the few people I have gone to a gun range with - I absolutely insist that everyone I am with does exactly the same thing, or I won't go.

So, the idea that Baldwin pointed the barrel of a gun toward another person is wrong, and for that, the onus of the bullet is his.

Secondly, I can't imagine why there would be any real bullets on a movie set. As someone mentioned previously, as soon as that executive-level, costly, decision to have live ammo on a movie set would have been made, there is no way that someone could have loaded that gun on set with a real bullet for a scene where the gun was pointed at actors, and there is no way some dumbass actor would have been handed a loaded gun with live rounds. Any scene that needed to have a real bullet fired would be highly, highly controlled, to make sure some dumbass didn't wander into the trajectory.

Whoever brought a live round to the movie set (where there were supposed to be zero live rounds on set) is guilty of negligence, as is true with each step in the process of loading, aiming, and finally firing the bullet.

*(1. as an actor, in a high school film class zombie movie. I was buried and came out of the ground. 2. as a film crew member (boom man) for a TV pilot that didn't get picked up... and I didn't get paid! and 3.) I sort of accidentally walked on to the movie set of Groundhog Day, and spoke with Bill Murray, until the assistant director chased me away. hahahaha)

11. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th October 2021), David Trd1 (8th November 2021), Dubsy (1st November 2021), Ewan (31st October 2021), Gracy (30th October 2021), Harmony (31st October 2021), Hym (31st October 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st October 2021), mountain_jim (1st November 2021), Nasu (1st November 2021), Pam (7th November 2021), scotslad (7th November 2021), selinam (1st November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (31st October 2021), Sunny-side-up (22nd November 2021), Tyy1907 (31st October 2021), WhiteFeather (1st November 2021)

12. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,424 times in 839 posts

and to YOUR point i ALSO would add the following to the end:

Quote [SIZE="2"][CENTER]conspiracy forum mods who NEVER miss an opportunity to criticize our movement,

through subtle and NOT so subtle jabs at all things conspiracy related

ps wouldn't trouble you but since you're a mod on a conspiracy site?

Why do you keep calling Project Avalon a "conspiracy site"? Sure there is some conspiracy stuff discussed on this forum, but it's only a very small part of what is discussed here. There is approximately 90 different forum topics discussed here. My opinion only, but that doesn't justify calling P.A. a conspiracy site.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

42 (1st November 2021), Dennis Leahy (30th October 2021), Dubsy (1st November 2021), Gracy (30th October 2021), Hym (31st October 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st October 2021), Nasu (1st November 2021), Sunny-side-up (22nd November 2021), WhiteFeather (1st November 2021)

14. Link to Post #108
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

as to "altering" your posts? i just went back and directly copied and pasted right now just to be sure

bolding ... coloring? ... Gracy those are quite common and accepted practices
    No they are not, but they are with you. It's not cool...

Gracy whether you are a deep state operative or not? paid or not? becomes inconsequential if you are having the same effect
    That's your opinion, one that you state repeatedly.

can you please post where you have made sure to stick up for us instead of them?

i have never seen one

I don't see life in "us vs. them" terms, it goes back to nuance.

i would thank you for being SO COMMITTED in presenting THEIR perspective ...

except MY sympathies, support and loyalty? are for THIS side ...

so ....
    Obviously I've failed in my attempt to maybe find a patch of common ground with you, or express accurately enough that there is such a thing as nuance in this world. If your convinced I'm here for the sole reason of "being SO COMMITTED in presenting THEIR perspective ..." then you are entitled to your opinion.

Bottom line iota: If you wish to engage in polite dialogue with me than fine, I will oblige as with anyone else. Agreement is not necessary but mutual respect is.

Now mod hat on:

The continued stalking and verbal abuse needs to stop.

15. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,280 times in 1,435 posts

Coworker was telling me today when his son went through police training they had to carry wooden guns. And that when they'd graduated to training holding real guns, they had no ammo in them and the protocols were strict as ever. One guy violated a rule with his unloaded handgun and was immediately dismissed from the program. 6 weeks in done.

Hard to comprehend such negligence. Doesn't add up to me.

And Baldwins tweet in response to this all seemed more like a political statement than a heartfelt response. My .02
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 31st October 2021 at 01:04.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (31st October 2021), Dubsy (7th November 2021), iota (31st October 2021), Nasu (1st November 2021), Pam (7th November 2021), raregem (31st October 2021), selinam (1st November 2021), Sunny-side-up (22nd November 2021), WhiteFeather (1st November 2021)

17. Link to Post #110
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ok Gracy, i will respond

No they are not, but they are with you. It's not cool...
    as you just pointed out? they are a common practice with ME

it is MY style of communication for the purpose of clarity to specify the focus of my response.

it is found in 1400 of my posts you are neither a target nor an exception.

question?

putting a label of "not cool" in reference to my particular style of formatting IS itself, "not cool"

but since you set the example? is it ALSO "ok" to mention that people told you repeatedly that your communication (the actual words) were offensive and have even left because of you

and that it wasn't "cool" for you to NOT CARE and continue?

i'm still kinda new, so don't know if the "mod hat" gives you carte blanche or an exemption?

That's your opinion, one that you state repeatedly.
    again, 14000 posts ~ 1392 on topics of interest ~ "repeatedly" would be a complete confabulation on your part. and in view of sheer numbers? that statement is actually FALSE

what i do consistently?

is demonstrate loyalty and support for the ideology i espouse > i assume you have as well

i only communicated the impact you have had on me. > others have communicated your impact on them

almost seemed necessary sinceapparently ALL THEIR communication had not been understood by you

if you DID understand, can you please explain why it was all right to not care?

you have stated you are an empath, CARING is the ONE PRIMARY characteristic OF an "empath' ...

or even of just normal female energy that is nurturing by nature > neither have i felt from you

or are you an anomaly "empath" that CAN "feel" our pain, discomfort with being ridiculed? feeling a tad suppressed? feeling negated? accosted even?

but you just do not care?

indifference or callous disregard for the feelings of others? is the OPPOSITE of an empath .. they are considerate, sensitive VS inconsiderate or insensitive

EVERY time you did that? it occurred as ATTACK? NOT nurturing or caring

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)

In the meantime, I shall continue to post where I please, and say or ask what I please, whether it meets with your approval or not.
    i apologize, it seems you have ALREADY made your position on that point QUITE CLEAR

that was to me .. it would take time to find the SAME communication to others

Quote I don't see life in "us vs. them" terms, it goes back to nuance.
    SO THEN? WHAT would possibly draw you HERE? WHY are you here then?

THAT HAS been communicated in thousands of posts here

that "they" are NOT our friends

that we ACTIVELY feel oppressed and attacked by them?

they are making lists and targeting us s "domestic terrorist"

HOW are they NOT our enemies? and feeling otherwise? WHAT are you doing here?

in NO WAY, can any of the above? be classified as a:

Quote nuance

Quote Obviously I've failed in my attempt to maybe find a patch of common ground with you,
    Failed to FIND ~ "common ground" with me?

i didn't know you were trying

i thought maybe you were just an oppositional person, or thrived on conflict

i can honestly state, your retorts (to me and others) never occurred as an "attempt to find common ground"

your repeated statement of "i don't want to beat a dead horse" as you relentlessly beat it beyond recognition! could NEVER be construed as:

Quote "an attempt to find common ground"
    for you to NOT behave that way is such a STARK contrast, in fact? it was suggested as Gracy 2.0!

** PS **

i have made the decision to address your last point in a separate post and NOT here

you must know that it is insurmountably difficult for me to feel something and NOT express it and that i believe everything i have sated here 100% OR i would NOT have stated it

but, out of respect for this forum and its members i would like to return the thread back on the topic of Alec Baldwin and this event

i think Gracy and i have both made our positions CLEAR and i propose that both of us cease from posting here any further

PSS
    i've decided that if i DO share any stories? it will not be here

so ...

Last edited by iota; 1st November 2021 at 09:54. Reason: changed tense of word

so that any adversary

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Hym (1st November 2021), Pam (3rd December 2021), raregem (31st October 2021)

19. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Yes, there's a bunch of stuff that's super-hard to even try to explain without a bunch more established facts.

One thought that's been poking me internally, and which I can't quite dismiss — even though that, too, seems almost impossible to imagine – is that the young armorer, Hannah Gutierrez-Reed, didn't know the difference between a live round and a dummy.

A dummy, that is, not a blank. Live rounds and dummies are intentionally near-identical in appearance, but a dummy rattles, as it's filled with BB shot rather than gunpowder.

Again, that'd be practically impossible to credit, and no-one anywhere has even mentioned that for a moment as a theoretical explanation. But it would actually fully account for the gross, base-level screw-up. The entire thing would then make sense. Everything else that happened (and there was a lot of it!!) could be regarded as lesser, but still contributory, negligence.
    I have contacts from Hollywood that are adamant about live rounds being impossible to have on set unless the crew approves/wants it. It has been speculated amongst some anons that the whole thing was a sham and it was to get Halyna Hutchins into witness protection (fake hit/fake death). The reason for this theory is purely because her Husband worked for the Clintons via Perkins Coie Law Firm, working alongside Michael Sussman.

I was going to source the info about Hutchins working with Sussman, but articles are being deleted/have been deleted already unfortunately.

Edit - the links do work, it was just all stuck together in a mess of links.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/legali...er-2021-10-22/

https://abcnews.go.com/US/crew-membe...ry?id=80715740

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...lfa-bank-link/
    Last edited by 7alon; 1st November 2021 at 04:27. Reason: Links work - updating

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Hym (1st November 2021), iota (2nd November 2021), Nasu (1st November 2021), raregem (1st November 2021), WhiteFeather (1st November 2021)

21. Link to Post #112
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)

I have contacts from Hollywood that are adamant about live rounds being impossible to have on set unless the crew approves/wants it. It has been speculated amongst some anons that the whole thing was a sham and it was to get Halyna Hutchins into witness protection (fake hit/fake death). The reason for this theory is purely because her Husband worked for the Clintons via Perkins Coie Law Firm, working alongside Michael Sussman.

I was going to source the info about Hutchins working with Sussman, but articles are being deleted/have been deleted already unfortunately.

So is it be believed that Hutchins is still Alive?
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd November 2021), iota (2nd November 2021)

23. Link to Post #113
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 times in 571 posts

There is now a suggestion, from the attorney for the armorer on the set of the Alec Baldwin movie “Rust” that what happened may not have been a tragic accident but murder.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd November 2021), Dennis Leahy (7th November 2021), iota (7th November 2021)

25. Link to Post #114
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    That is a facebook link that shows an image of a tweet by Hutchins days before her death:

Attachment 47744

Holy smokes, Batman. Problem is, nothing I've found (yet) verifies this as a genuine tweet, because -

Halyna Hutchins' twitter account has been completely scrubbed!

Nothing remains, not a single tweet: https://twitter.com/HalynaHutchins

That is odd. I don't recall dead celebs or any hot-topic dead persons having their social media wiped right after their death.

Too early to say if there's anything in this. That image could easily be shopped, but it's suspicious.

Finding several mentions of a potentially new viral meme;

"Alec Baldwin didn't kill himself."
    This is with reference to the image of the tweet stating "I have information that will lead to the arrest of Hilary Clinton" that is not embedded properly in the quoted text.

I am convinced I saw this posted in at least one, if not two popular Telegram channels (or possibly 107 daily) before the incident. I didn't know of Halyna at the time but remember thinking it was a dangerous statement to make. I also thought about screenshotting it myself in case I was right about the danger. A pity I didn't as I can no longer find it after much searching. It also stood out for being short & consequential and yet I couldn't find anything remotely similar. I didn't see the other screenshot about the next movie or whatever it was.

So for me there was plenty of motive and highly unlikely to be an accident imo. I'm surprised nobody else here saw it.
    Last edited by One; 4th November 2021 at 00:13.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (7th November 2021), iota (7th November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th November 2021), Pam (7th November 2021)

27. Link to Post #115
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Quote Posted by 7alon (here)

So is it be believed that Hutchins is still Alive?
    Yes so I'm told.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

WhiteFeather (4th December 2021)

29. Link to Post #116
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,678 times in 3,332 posts

It's a question that deserves a proper answer Bill and I'll do my best to provide one later. For now, I should say I'm viewing world events through a particular lens, based on the following premises:

There's a war on.
    Some of the events presented as organic news are scripted and this is one of them.

I don't buy the account of the shooting, I've been on sets, worked with armourers. They are serious people. As are film producers, every second on a film set money is being burned through. Shots are prepared and rehearsed in advance. The account, the presence of the bullet, it doesn't stack up.

There's a lot more, but I'm on a tablet that's about to give up the ghost. Let me get to a keyboard, likely tomorrow now and I'll try and give a more reasoned backstory to that rather flippant post of mine above.
    I share your perspective, that every single event that is reported by the MSM needs to be considered from the perspective that we are involved in a war and the the primary weapon of those that would harm us is propaganda (and the injection), with the goal of creating our perspective of the world with the ultimate goal of controlling us. I would go further and say that I look for the programming in any movies or anything I read.

I always wrote off symbology as not being as significant as the likes of David Icke and others have said. I now believe that was a huge mistake in my thinking. Everything that happens here, every symbol has some information contained in it. I definitely have a lot to learn in that area.

Even an organic event will be used in the programming effort and of course we know events are created to further the agenda, either way they will will contain information and suggestions as to how they want us to perceive and think.

I'm still willing to bet a donut that Alec gets a hand slapping at worse and no legal consequences for what appears to be involuntary manslaughter...It will be interesting to see how they pull this off, although there is not even much pretention that we have working legal system, at least not for the elite and wealthy in the US any more so maybe they won't even feel much of a need to rationalize the double standard at all.
    Last edited by Pam; 7th November 2021 at 13:33.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (7th November 2021), Hym (11th November 2021), Journeyman (7th November 2021), wondering (7th November 2021)

31. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,052 times in 911 posts

This predictable event, especially happening within a local, statewide film union with such a dismal worker's rights history, is a good representation of the many issues that face the film industry.

Just as our friend Brook/Shadowself had said to me about her son's experiences in the film union as an inventive and active sound technician and whose death she suspected as being foul play, there are many things wrong in the film industry.

On some levels the tragic death of this cinematographer mirror and duplicate a societal wide, even a worldwide, pattern of control, limiting the public's availability to truths about the real working conditions that threaten the health, both physical and mental health, of those employed by the industries that provide the incomes necessary to live healthy lives.

In New Mexico, where the movie "Rust" was being filmed, the highly controlled media is at this time more reluctant to publish any added negative information about those involved in the industry, when in all of the many years I've lived in the state there seems to have been no reluctance at all to present the arrest and detainment of those who have been detained and accused of certain crimes.

In just such a recent case, the absence of reporting is stark and all the more a reminder of who controls those community flash points that can be used as catalysts of positive change, instead of being hidden for 'social convenience'.....incidents that are the worst of crimes against the innocent.

The recent arrest of a well known line producer of many films shot in the state, who was, until recently an acting school owner, and an actor who got his start in the working, below the line film union itself has had only a small reporting profile in the state's newspapers and but a few quick reports on local, statewide t.v..

In any other instance, if the t.v. station managers weren't paid by the film industry entertainment liaison officers/elo's, military intelligence officers, or any other trained film industry controllers who represent the interests of those who control the media, to omit any such reporting, the information would be all over the news. It wasn't.

In this case the line producer had been confronted by the mother of an under 13 child about him molesting her for 5 years. This was/is his biological daughter and he did not, according to the mother's testimony, deny the mother's accusations. Instead he, as to the mother's testimony to the police investigators, tried to bribe her in order to keep the matter from being reported to authorities. He was arrested shortly after the mother reported the horrible accounts to the police, but the media did little to cover what should have been reported, especially since that line producer/actor/acting school owner (now former owner) may have had a history of such abuse with his access to young girls in the past.

I was the coordinator on a film he line produced just a few years ago and I did not like the way he attempted to manipulate tradespeople in order to pocket parts of their incomes for himself, even as some of his attempts turned out to be comical when those same tradespeople, like the transportation captain, put him in his place, threatening to leave the entire production high and dry. When his arrest came I was reminded of how all of the other criminals in the industry had been protected from being righteously arrested for bribery and abuse of fellow union members.

Before the line producer's arrest I had been offered a film from the producers of the same one I had worked on and said to a friend who had also worked on that film, that if that same line producer was on the sequel, I'd refuse to work on it unless he was replaced. It is a mute point with me now as I'm not going back into film, under present conditions industrywide nor within the state film union's present need for a deep cleansing.

Yet, it's not as if I need any affirmation of anything negative when I see absolutely nothing being done to strengthen the voices of union members, the ones who are the most important, living, working, structural components of film production.
    Last edited by Hym; 12th November 2021 at 01:08.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Arcturian108 (11th November 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (11th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (11th November 2021), Ewan (11th November 2021), Gracy (22nd November 2021), Pam (11th November 2021), scotslad (22nd November 2021), WhiteFeather (4th December 2021), wondering (12th November 2021)

33. Link to Post #118
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,218 times in 1,147 posts

There's a war on.

I forgot to return to this which was remiss of me.

I could go back through the various anomalies that leapt out about this event, but I imagine by now we've all seen at least some of them. From a distance it feels very 'hinky', as indeed so much does these days. I've written before about my feeling that we're increasingly living within a scripted reality. Either that, or twas ever thus and we're just starting to see the seams in the fabricated reality, at least a little more than before.

The feeling is particularly strong in regards to the US at present. None of the key incidents stand up to prolonged scrutiny, George Floyd, Kyle Rittenhouse, Ashley Babbit etc etc. I believe all of these have the hands of the secret societies all over them.

I think this is one more example. To what end? This is harder to state and I understand any of you turning away at this point and wondering what I'm basing this on. If I had to guess I'd say it's a tale designed to increase polarisation, to surface certain stories or themes and it is probably best understood as part of a wider piece rather than as an organic incident in its own right.

So, not an an answer that's going to stand up in court, so maybe I just have to go back to my base intuition, it's hinky!

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (16th November 2021), wondering (16th November 2021)

35. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,052 times in 911 posts

Yes Journeyman, there is lot of hinkiness going on most everywhere now, but this film hinky is part of the state it's in.

Now that the Area Standards Agreement, between the film union and the producer's guild, has been ratified by a very slim margin, I expect that the producer's guild and the producers themselves will carry on business as usual, and as a result "accidents" like the ones on Rust will continue to happen.

I just got a call from a friend. He called me to see if I could spend a couple of days on a low budget union film, helping him. I hadn't talked to him in two years because he has always been busy, but I was very happy to talk with him, in spite of the odd request. I felt it was more consternation on his part, wanting someone else there who would stand with him in what I immediately got as a call for help.
    I said that under the current mandates, and likely forever, I'm thru with film, and I prompted him to tell me more, knowing that there had to be another reason for me to join him than just helping out a production on a tight schedule and working with me.

It turns out that just like the film 'Rust' the crew hadn't been paid in three weeks. Though that film had all of the ingredients going for at least one major injury to happen, the industry in the state of new mexico is on the top of the list for any production that wants to take advantage of a union crew.

Pay 'em late, overwork them, abuse them, rush everything, promise housing for distant workers but ignore the promise, etc.. Someone, I heard it was a producer, told the crew to file a grievance, which is an odd recommendation for a producer to make. Maybe the producer is confident that the union won't do anything about it.

Film doesn't mean that much to me, and in the world of work it doesn't mean that much to many of the workers in it. It's a job, and one I only took a while back because I have building skills and my friends who asked me to work with them. I'm grateful for the friends I've met and the different skills I learned, but I have never missed any of it.

Watching a business fail is not healthy viewing when you're in it. And, I've stopped writing to all of those now running for union offices. It's not worth the effort when our concerns aren't ever addressed by them, and in my case those people know they wouldn't be let off easy or at all, until those concerns were addressed with actions.

Some here know me and I think that they have a good idea about the intensity of my writings about film union affairs with union officials, all too cutting to be shared here.
    I don't think that this is the appropriate forum to write about all of the b.s. that film workers have gone thru, but it would be real entertainment, considering it's all real to those who've endured it.
    Last edited by Hym; 22nd November 2021 at 01:40.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Ewan (22nd November 2021), Gracy (22nd November 2021), Orph (22nd November 2021), wondering (22nd November 2021)

37. Link to Post #120
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

and.... clown world....

Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

38. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Hym (4th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast