+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CENTRALIZED Media Control

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,651 times in 761 posts

Default CENTRALIZED Media Control

Quote The purpose of all of this is to CONTROL your PERCEPTION of reality, NOT to offer you reality. In the revealing clip above, notice the network logos in the lower part of the screen (left and right), which reveal that ALL of the major "news" networks (ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX,) are receiving the SAME scripts from a CENTRAL authority above them. (CIA)
    For free society!

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

anasazi (26th October 2021), Blacklight43 (24th October 2021), Brigantia (24th October 2021), ClearWater (26th October 2021), Dick (26th October 2021), ExomatrixTV (24th October 2021), gord (25th October 2021), Harmony (24th October 2021), O Donna (25th October 2021), palehorse (24th October 2021), Pam (24th October 2021), Reinhard (25th October 2021), rgray222 (25th October 2021), Sadieblue (24th October 2021), yelik (25th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 72,857 times in 11,789 posts

Default Re: CENTRALIZED Media Control

• Multiple local news stations say the same thing Verbatim (Script/Narrative):

I do not know how many active readers allsides.com website has & their social media platforms that allsides has combined ... Lets say at least 500,000 regular readers from all over the world like me ... I am from The Netherlands doing this over a year ...

Most know what "biased media" means, it does not necessarily mean they willfully lie or deceive ... BUT they certainly can frame, highlight, ignore important parts of any controversial story/breaking news ... on top of that add (mix) insert way too many false assumptions based upon the "common mass conditioning" agenda >>> false pushed narratives that ultimately will be debunked & exposed ... but before that happens they can hide themselves by claiming: "I thought it was common knowledge" <<< some are dumb enough to use that pathetic & lame excuse.

The quality of any "skeptic" (left or right) is his or her ability to make an honest & fair representation of that what you want to "expose" or "debunk" (snowflakes calling that "attacks" which to me is a subjective exaggeration, as real facts don't care about (y)our "feelings").
    • ⚠ and my sincere question is:
    How many come to the same conclusion that (far) left mainstream media frame, highlight, ignore important parts of any controversial story/breaking news more often & extreme than conservative right msm does? ...

Yes both sides are obvious biased but who is overall more accurate in how something is presented?

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    October 24th, 2021 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th October 2021 at 16:31.
    No need2follow anyone, only consider to broaden (y)our horizon of possibilities
    Dutch/English 🇳🇱 🇧🇪 🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇦🇺 🇨🇮 🇨🇦: whynotnews.eu

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Brigantia (26th October 2021), ClearWater (26th October 2021), O Donna (25th October 2021), Reinhard (25th October 2021), rgray222 (25th October 2021), Snoweagle (25th October 2021), Vicus (26th October 2021), wondering (24th October 2021), yelik (25th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,337 times in 1,155 posts

The media is a key aspect of social engineering and mind control (TV Program) - you repeat a lie enough times and people will believe it. The media in this instance is effectively using children and their happiness to give the impression they actually care - this is a given in the eyes of most.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Brigantia (26th October 2021), ExomatrixTV (25th October 2021), gord (25th October 2021), O Donna (25th October 2021), rgray222 (25th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,502 times in 1,692 posts

This really begs the question of who is in control and I am not talking about who is controlling the media. I am asking who controls those who control the media. It is like asking who created God but instead of asking who the question becomes why? It really does not make much of a difference of who is doing the manipulating, what becomes important is..........why? I believe when the question of WHY is asked it takes the thought process into a different realm altogether. Almost otherworldly.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

anasazi (26th October 2021), Brigantia (26th October 2021), East Sun (28th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (25th October 2021), O Donna (25th October 2021), Reinhard (25th October 2021), yelik (26th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,632 times in 344 posts

Why?

everything is information...

information create your perception...

your perception create your reality...

input , output

trash input = trash output

trash food= health problems...

garbage in = garbage out

false input create false perception = false reality...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Brigantia (26th October 2021), rgray222 (26th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,447 times in 4,841 posts

As Emily Litella often said

(as the twitter video was so small, Cliff and I did not realize this was a satirical joke - thanks to Bill for pointing that out)

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Perhaps the not the best thread for this, but start at 1 minute in to hear quite a takedown of MSM news, first minute is (remote viewer) Dick setting up how this happened.

https://twitter.com/clif_high/status...037860353?s=20

who is Dick?

https://cryptoviewing.com/viewers/dick-allgire/

Quote Dick Allgire
    Remote Viewer

SUMMARY
    Dick Allgire is one of the foremost remote viewers in the world today.

Allgire spent a long and distinguished career as an award-winning television news journalist from 1974 -2012. He was an anchorman, reporter, and producer at KITV, the ABC news affiliate in Honolulu, Hawaii.

In 1997, Allgire became fascinated with remote viewing, a military intelligence tool that was released into the public domain in the late 1990’s. Allgire met and studied with top experts in the field, and trained extensively for nearly two decades with a retired member of a US Army Special Forces Intelligence Team.

Remote viewing is an adaptation of a natural, human communication skill that allows individuals to open a communication pathway with their own subconscious, which has access to incredible and virtually unlimited information within a greater consciousness field.

Allgire’s remote viewing work has been well documented in published sessions, public and private projects, scientific peer-review studies as well as on-line presentations. He has been a member and has served on the the board of directors of several of the leading non-profit remote viewing organizations internationally. Dick Allgire is the most published remote viewer in the world.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 27th December 2021 at 23:51.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

norman (27th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread