+ Reply to Thread

Thread: COVID follow-up: The Marburg 'virus'?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default COVID follow-up: The Marburg 'virus'?

The next hysteria might not be CO2 (yet), but the marburg virus, since the Covid hype has been quite successful............It might be the one Bill Gargoyle 'prophetically' announced as the one "...THAT will get attention this time" ----- with him and Melinda smirking from ear to ear.
    Any details about Marburg in your files?!

Here is what I found: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x84s686
    The very moment the caterpillar thought the world would end, it turned into a butterfly.
    Laotse

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reinhard For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th October 2021), Gwin Ru (26th October 2021), Harmony (26th October 2021), Ioneo (26th October 2021), wondering (26th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,787 times in 5,536 posts

Default Re: COVID follow-up: The Marburg 'virus'?

Quote Posted by Reinhard (here)
    The next hysteria might not be CO2 (yet), but the marburg virus, since the Covid hype has been quite successful............It might be the one Bill Gargoyle 'prophetically' announced as the one "...THAT will get attention this time" ----- with him and Melinda smirking from ear to ear.
    Any details about Marburg in your files?!

Here is what I found: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x84s686
    Thanks for this

I'd just like to state here - and I'm almost certain I'm right - that the video with the Gates' talking about the next 'pandemic' was made before the current COVID crisis. I'm sure I'm right about that. Many commentators seem to take this completely out of context and reference it after the fact.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Alecs (26th October 2021), Arcturian108 (26th October 2021), gord (26th October 2021), Gwin Ru (26th October 2021), Harmony (26th October 2021), Peace in Oz (27th October 2021), wondering (26th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread