+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The list- famous people actors, politicians and notibles who have died after the jab

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,954 times in 2,108 posts

Default The list- famous people actors, politicians and notibles who have died after the jab

So as were coming into flu season and many docs have sounded the alarm of many deaths from this jab due to lowering immunity ( Thats why the boosters now) I thought it would be appropriate to start a list and keep track as we watch this happen. Some may or may not have died of the jab and many may have had pre-existing conditions that were accelerated due to the jab, but never the less here is the list to start of those shot up prior to assuming room temperature. Please add as they happen.

Larry King
    Rush Limbaugh
    Hank Arron
    Marvin Hagler
    Colin Powell

Three Ohio judges “die unexpectedly” in nine-day span after vaxx mandate

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...r-vaxx-mandate

Mayor of Duarte, CA Took VAX; Found Dead

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...vax-found-dead
    Last edited by pyrangello; 27th October 2021 at 16:57.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

avid (26th October 2021), Blacklight43 (26th October 2021), Franny (27th October 2021), Harmony (27th October 2021), jaybee (27th October 2021), Kalamos (27th October 2021), Kryztian (26th October 2021), pabranno (27th October 2021), ronny (26th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (26th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,798 times in 2,585 posts

Default Re: The list- famous people actors, politicians and notibles who have died after the jab

LEWIS COUNTY, Wash. - Lewis County Commissioner Gary Stamper has died from COVID-19, his partner announced on Facebook.

Stamper had been on a ventilator at PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center in Vancouver as he battled the virus. He had been vaccinated against COVID-19, according to his partner, Bobbi Barnes.

"As I write this, Gary is in Heaven telling everyone about a small town half-way between Seattle and Portland and 20 miles east of I-5," Barnes wrote on Facebook. "I can not thank him enough for being the best friend ever, a fun travel partner, and a person who made me a better person just by the way he lived his life. He may have lost his battle with COVID, but he won the lottery with friends, family, and constituents who loved and supported him. Thank you all."

Stamper was 67 years old.

He was elected as a Lewis County commissioner in 2014.
    https://www.q13fox.com/news/lewis-co...-dies-of-covid
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Brigantia (27th October 2021), Franny (27th October 2021), Harmony (27th October 2021), jaybee (27th October 2021), Kryztian (27th October 2021), pyrangello (27th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,832 times in 777 posts

Default Re: The list- famous people actors, politicians and notibles who have died after the jab

50 Cent is still alive.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

Brigantia (27th October 2021), gord (27th October 2021), pyrangello (27th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

Quote Posted by Kalamos (here)
    50 Cent is still alive.
    could be a clone

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

Brigantia (27th October 2021), Kalamos (27th October 2021), pyrangello (27th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,832 times in 777 posts

Quote Posted by DeeMetrios (here)
    Quote Posted by Kalamos (here)
    50 Cent is still alive.
    could be a clone
    I guess there were internet rumors of him being dead, but nothing confirmed. I think he's still kicking.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

Brigantia (27th October 2021), gord (27th October 2021), pyrangello (27th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,150 times in 1,355 posts

Here are some Brits to add to the list who allegedly died of Covid, they were mostly advanced in age and we know now that they did fiddle the figures in the UK, Matt Hancock admitted that:

Bobby Ball, comedian
    Tim Brooke-Taylor, actor and comedian
    Dave Greenfield, musician, member of The Stranglers
    Eddie Large, comedian
    Alexander Thynn, Marquess of Bath (he was the hippie one)
    Dave Egerton, rugby player and coach
    Norman Hunter, footballer
    John Richardson, actor
    Ty, rapper
    Roy Horn, magician
    Matthew Seligman, musician
    Jay Benedict, actor

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

gord (27th October 2021), jaybee (27th October 2021), yelik (27th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,012 times in 2,209 posts

When I saw a report about the 'mysterious' death of this 33 year old millionaire businessman - I instantly thought mmmm I think we can guess why that poor guy, just married and with his whole life ahead of him, died....

I expect he had the jab as soon as he could so he could travel around freely... and was one of the unlucky ones in the growing number of unlucky ones who die suddenly and mysteriously nowadays...

The reports of his death always seem to make a point to say that he was spotted at a nightclub hours before and of course none of them dare to ask the obvious question.... was he recently jabbed...?

I expect the mystery will never be officially solved... like all the other mysterious deaths and injuries that are hushed up...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b1945603.html

Quote A 33-year-old millionaire hotel tycoon mysteriously collapsed and died after partying in a Mayfair nightclub, it was reported.

~~~~

A post-mortem is expected to be carried out to confirm the cause of Mr Chadha’s death which is unknown at this stage. Friends believe he may have suffered an unexpected heart attack, but he was not known to have any underlying health conditions.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Brigantia (27th October 2021), gord (27th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,150 times in 1,355 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    When I saw a report about the 'mysterious' death of this 33 year old millionaire businessman - I instantly thought mmmm I think we can guess why that poor guy, just married and with his whole life ahead of him, died....

I expect he had the jab as soon as he could so he could travel around freely... and was one of the unlucky ones in the growing number of unlucky ones who die suddenly and mysteriously nowadays...

The reports of his death always seem to make a point to say that he was spotted at a nightclub hours before and of course none of them dare to ask the obvious question.... was he recently jabbed...?

I expect the mystery will never be officially solved... like all the other mysterious deaths and injuries that are hushed up...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b1945603.html

Quote A 33-year-old millionaire hotel tycoon mysteriously collapsed and died after partying in a Mayfair nightclub, it was reported.

~~~~

A post-mortem is expected to be carried out to confirm the cause of Mr Chadha’s death which is unknown at this stage. Friends believe he may have suffered an unexpected heart attack, but he was not known to have any underlying health conditions.
    Agreed - sounds like a possible jab reaction fatality, there are many reports of those being heart problems. You don't see that being raised in the MSM!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

gord (27th October 2021), hm337 (20th November 2021), jaybee (27th October 2021), yelik (27th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread