+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UFO over Chicago? Stargazer has 'literally no idea' how to explain mysterious black shape in sky

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,659 times in 20,817 posts

Default UFO over Chicago? Stargazer has 'literally no idea' how to explain mysterious black shape in sky

• UFO over Chicago? Stargazer has 'literally no idea' how to explain mysterious black shape in sky:

--o-O-o--

I wonder if more and more clear daylight sightings will appear all over the world coming months! ... Has anyone seen an object like this anywhere flying the sky, ever?

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th October 2021 at 15:14.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ankle Biter (29th October 2021), aoibhghaire (26th October 2021), Blacklight43 (26th October 2021), Brodie75 (1st November 2021), Chip (29th October 2021), iota (2nd November 2021), Mare (26th October 2021), Matthew (28th October 2021), mountain_jim (27th October 2021), Nasu (1st November 2021), pabranno (28th October 2021), palehorse (26th October 2021), sunflower (30th October 2021), Sunny-side-up (27th October 2021), toppy (26th October 2021), WhiteFeather (27th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Blacklight43's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,900 times in 245 posts

Default Re: UFO over Chicago? Stargazer has 'literally no idea' how to explain mysterious black shape in sky

I have seen a few but not like that one!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blacklight43 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (26th October 2021), iota (2nd November 2021), pabranno (28th October 2021), Sunny-side-up (27th October 2021), toppy (26th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Default Re: UFO over Chicago? Stargazer has 'literally no idea' how to explain mysterious black shape in sky

Chicago!
    Well it's a HOLOGRAM

Google: Hologram

enjoy:-)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

Mare (27th October 2021), pabranno (28th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

I saw something a few years back hovering over Fremantle, western Australia - it was the strangest object, black with what I can only describe as a 'organic' texture that seemed to change shape, I have questioned myself over again about this, did I imagine it? No I did not, it created a kind of shock reaction in me, as if the object shouldn't exist, but it did. I simply do not know what it was.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

aoibhghaire (28th October 2021), Ewan (28th October 2021), Journeyman (29th October 2021), Mare (27th October 2021), Nasu (1st November 2021), pabranno (28th October 2021), Vangelo (27th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: UFO over Chicago? Stargazer has 'literally no idea' how to explain mysterious black shape in sky

Quote Posted by Snoweagle (here)
    Chicago!
    Well it's a HOLOGRAM

Could be ... but I can show a link how to make a hologram of anything that in itself is no proof that it "must" be a hologram ... you need to do much better than that ... on top of that holograms works best in the dark for a reason!

Making big objects appear that are not of light but dark is something different ... and shouting : "Blue Beam, Blue Beam ... Project Blue Beam" on everything we can not explain is also a very shallow conjecture at best. And yes you can Google: "Project Blue Beam" too.

Long time ago when I gave 80+ UFO lectures in 5 countries ... I said among others: "Imagine you have a much smaller version of Jumbo 747 using remote control steering that model airplane in the sky ... then you film it ... then you claim you have "proof" you saw a Jumbo 747 ... but somebody else filmed you controlling the model version of it and bring it down to real size perspectives ... thus you got debunked ... is this evidence that "all Jumbo 747 must be fake now" .... all 747s are a "hoax" ??? Of course not.

On a personal note ... How much real UFO research have you done: @Snoweagle? ... be honest.

To "enjoy" shallow claims ... is even more shallow.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    October 28, 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 28th October 2021 at 09:12.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (28th October 2021), Brodie75 (1st November 2021), Chip (29th October 2021), Mare (28th October 2021), Michel Leclerc (29th October 2021), pabranno (28th October 2021), Patient (31st October 2021), Sunny-side-up (28th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Snoweagle (here)
    Chicago!
    Well it's a HOLOGRAM

Hmm? why you cry HOLOGRAM ?
    If it's a fake it would be more like CGI or an array with balloon involved but not HOLOGRAM.

Add to your replies more linked information or you run the risk of being seen as an out right DE-BUNKER.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Chip (29th October 2021), pabranno (28th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,951 times in 2,389 posts

I thought it looked like a hairclip.
    Called the wife over and, without stating my opinion, she said it's a hairclip!
    17yr old son overheard wife, came over to check and went "Yep, its a hairclip".

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Chip (29th October 2021), Sunny-side-up (29th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Thanks

• Daytime UFO Gimbal

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Brodie75 (1st November 2021), Journeyman (29th October 2021), Sunny-side-up (31st October 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Pretty sure its not CGI ... also pretty sure someone's been smoking the green stuff with their friend while filming a UFO ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (30th October 2021), Sunny-side-up (31st October 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Thanks

Question Re: UFO over Chicago? Stargazer has 'literally no idea' how to explain mysterious black shape in sky

• 10 Jaw-Dropping UFO Sightings Caught On Camera:

Not sure how many of them are just CGI or Hoaxes in above video, some have been "officially" debunked ... but if only 1 of the 10 is legit ... to me it is worthwhile digging deeper in to it

ps: some are obvious CGIs ... funny how easy people can be fooled ... but that is with almost everything nowadays.

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 31st October 2021 at 11:23.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Heart to heart (31st October 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st November 2021), Nasu (1st November 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Thanks

• "Tic Tac shaped UFO" was seen (filmed on daylight) from an airplane while flying over lake Michigan:
    "Tic Tac shaped UFO" was seen (filmed on daylight) from an airplane while flying over lake Michigan, over grand rapids area, grand rapids, MI, US October 17, 2021 The witness says: “Was on flight UA267 from Boston, MA to Denver, CO on Oct 17, 2021. I was seated in the window seat, looking north as we flew over Lake Michigan. At 8:50 am local time, I spotted below the plane and several miles away from a Tic Tac UFO. The object was flying east and had no features. It had no wings, no windows, no tail, no exhaust, no flight surfaces. It was white and cylindrical. I recorded a video of it for about one minute before it disappeared from sight on its eastward cruising path. It did seem to change elevation or speed.”

disclaimer: "sharing does not mean I 100% know for sure it is legit" ... it seems promising but I have to look deeper in to it with help from others!

related:

• UFO Report ‘Vindication’ for man who tracked 1994 Sightings on Radar:

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (1st November 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,499 times in 4,311 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Not sure how many of them are just CGI or Hoaxes in above video, some have been "officially" debunked ... but if only 1 of the 10 is legit ... to me it is worthwhile digging deeper in to it
    The Mexico City footage of '97 at 5.19 is still some of the best in existence. That sighting is (take it from me - for what it's worth) DEF legit.

Name:  MexicoCity1.jpeg
Views: 43
Size:  9.2 KB
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (1st November 2021), thepainterdoug (2nd November 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Thanks

• Glowing Disk During Day, Cypress, Canada Oct 24, 2021

Eyewitness states: Bright Flickering Object Hovering and Lowering Slowly to the Ground. I captured this video and a picture of “something” on Sunday morning at 11:18am and have NO IDEA what it is. It is WAY too big to be a helicopter and that is facing Southeast so it isn’t the moon setting plus it is too late in the morning and it is a clear blue sky. This is nothing we have ever seen before here! Watch how it just slowly goes down and isn’t perfectly round either as it shimmers and flickers. it is actually quite a distance from us, over 2 miles or so. The gravel pit is over a mile away so that will help you to determine the size it really is. I posted this on Facebook and Instagram and had a friend of mine tell me that her son saw that in a rural park while moving their cattle home about 20 miles to the south east of where we are at the same time.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 2nd November 2021 at 03:44.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd November 2021), pabranno (2nd November 2021), Patient (2nd November 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Thanks

• UFO Seen Through Window of Dragon capsule, Oct 2021, Video, UFO Sighting News:

Eyewitness states: You can see the chapter 5, minute 37 with 18 seconds of the Inspiration4 documentary at Netflix. A cigar shaped object pas super fast very close to the Dragon capsule. They can't say it is space debry or a meteor rock because that would be the worst negligence ever, puting 4 civilians in danger despite of all the security measures they have. See the video, first at normal speed and then in slow motion.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

pabranno (2nd November 2021), Tyy1907 (3rd November 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • UFO Seen Through Window of Dragon capsule, Oct 2021, Video, UFO Sighting News:

Eyewitness states: You can see the chapter 5, minute 37 with 18 seconds of the Inspiration4 documentary at Netflix. A cigar shaped object pas super fast very close to the Dragon capsule. They can't say it is space debry or a meteor rock because that would be the worst negligence ever, puting 4 civilians in danger despite of all the security measures they have. See the video, first at normal speed and then in slow motion.
    Speaking of watching UFO videos at slow speed, some here will have seen this one. Weeks before September 11 2001 this was shot. Somebody having a look at what will be a vaporized building soon? Watch at .25 speed when it rushes the helicopter.

Last edited by Tyy1907; 3rd November 2021 at 03:40.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (3rd November 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    Thanks

• Blue UFO Over Sao Paulo

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bluegreen (5th November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th November 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    Thanks

UK Man Left Amazed After Doorbell Camera Captures 'Triangular UFO' Floating In The Sky

Matt Doughty got a notification on his phone that his doorbell camera had registered some movement, and when he checked the footage he was shocked to see a triangular UFO flying over his house

A man was shocked after his doorbell camera filmed a 'triangular UFO ' flying over his home - and the footage shows a trio of lights moving slowly across the sky.
    Matt Doughty, 43, was watching TV with his friend Kevin Barritt last month when his phone pinged with a notification from his smart doorbell, warning something was outside his front door

He then played the captured footage and was amazed as he watched the eerie scene unfold, with an unidentified flying object gliding through the sky with three bright lights beaming through the darkness.

Logistics manager Matt then called his aviation buff dad who checked an online flight tracker and claimed there was 'no plane traffic' in the sky at all - leaving him to question if it could be extraterrestrial life.

What do you think about Matt's sighting? Let us know in the comments...

Matt, from St Albans, Hertfordshire, said: "I was sat with my friend and said 'blimey, I didn't hear the doorbell go but I've got an alert come up'.

"I looked at the footage and played it back. It was silent. Three lights came from the sky and I thought it was really weird.

"Where it's come The 'triangular UFO' flying over Matt's home

• This is all the equipment you need to film UFOs

• Matt Doughty couldn't believe his eyes when he looked at his doorbell camera footage
    "It was a bit of a chilling feeling really - I thought 'oh my god, that's quite close'. I wondered if I'd discovered something nobody knows anything about.
    "When I showed Kevin he said 'jeez, that looks like a UFO'."

Since the video clip was posted online on Tuesday, it has attracted more than 677 reactions and 330 comments - with some viewers admitting they were stumped.

source

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th November 2021 at 02:52.

+ Reply to Thread