+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What much of the world has fallen for...

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default What much of the world has fallen for...

I rarely post anything anywhere these days as I spend much of my time in deep dive study of the world while simultaneously searching within to root out as much of my own self deception as I can bare.

But I felt compelled to make this post in hopes it may stimulate some further (and deeper) conversation.

It is clear to me that the western world (led by it's insatiable pursuit of instrumentalized technological advancement) has infected the entire planet with this disease which, does not, IMO, have to be a disease after all (more on that in a separate post)... but it seems the chances that the genie can be put back in the bottle are likely all but zero.

The glaring and currently important example of this is how this technological egregore has emerged whereby those caught within it's spell have chosen to believe that there's an objective reality underpinning our subjective experiences of phenomena... and this is exemplified by the "covid-19" operation.

We have allowed "the popularized thinkers" and "the power seekers/obtainers" to push this view deeply into the subconscious of most on this planet and here we are today.

This "capturing" of the subconscious has assisted the rise of Rockefellerian medicine to its dominant place in the western world (and more and more the entire planet). Those of the same ilk see the advantage and thus, work loosely together (all they need to do is do so "loosely") as they drive "the surface of Earth born" humanity (as a corporeal / "hard" physical vehicle type) into its final state whereby seemingly "the same" beings can either be "one of them" or, one of the slaves who are cut off from their senses beyond the basic five and who are wired in "borg like" state all so they can serve their masters.

What is behind the "covid op" is an ever increasing usurpation of your free will (not theirs) which ensures the eugenic goals can be achieved with regards to greater and greater improvement of the body vehicle but where the technology of which vehicles are allowed to be "free" (as in the right to free will) and which will be the slaves (the masses that are allowed to physically live after the grand culling) is retained only by those "in the club."

I am sad to say that the historical and present behavior of the masses (perfectly set up by the last several decades of "divide and rule/conquer") suggests the odds "they" achieve their goals is quite high. Perhaps, and unless, a massive, true "wake up" occurs rather immediately. So far, I see little of that happening.
    Last edited by Chester; 28th October 2021 at 13:55.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AlaBil (29th October 2021), Alecs (28th October 2021), Ankle Biter (28th October 2021), Bill Ryan (28th October 2021), Blacklight43 (28th October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (28th October 2021), Dennis Leahy (28th October 2021), Ernie Nemeth (28th October 2021), Ewan (28th October 2021), ExomatrixTV (28th October 2021), gord (28th October 2021), Harmony (29th October 2021), haroldsails (28th October 2021), Heart to heart (28th October 2021), Ioneo (28th October 2021), iota (29th October 2021), jaybee (28th October 2021), Journeyman (28th October 2021), Mercedes (28th October 2021), mizo (28th October 2021), O Donna (30th October 2021), onawah (28th October 2021), pabranno (29th October 2021), palehorse (28th October 2021), Pam (28th October 2021), pueblo (28th October 2021), ronny (29th October 2021), Sadieblue (28th October 2021), samsdice (29th October 2021), selinam (28th October 2021), Spiral (21st December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (28th October 2021), Sunny-side-up (28th October 2021), Tintin (28th October 2021), Tyy1907 (29th October 2021), william r sanford72 (28th October 2021), wondering (28th October 2021), yelik (28th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,569 times in 568 posts

Default Re: What much of the world has fallen for...

I appreciate your posting this concern, which we should all take into account in my opinon.
    I have noticed something that I believe I should post. Because what's worse than thinning out the herd?
    What's worse is being in an area (Costa Rica) that is not being thinned as much - which leads me to believe that they may be saving us for later use - slaves - breeding purposes - spare parts? Who knows.

The locals here party like there is no tomorrow - hug like they mean it - and generally when the bars are closed they get together in clumps and party behind closed doors. So no, they are no better than any others as far as avoiding the CV19 is concerned.

But. Here's the statistics:
    Florida - about 16 million population. Millions infected, 50,000 dead.
    CR - about 6 million population. 500,000 infected, 5,000 dead
    So, a third of the population, but only ten percent of the same deaths. And yes, most of ours were older people as well. And most of ours counted paper cuts resulting in death as being covid related.

Our beaches, stores, bars, restaurants are still open. We now can drive seven days a week, where previously we we only allowed to drive five out of seven marked days. People line up to get the free Phizer jabs - willingly.

The other ad-zeneca or whatever - they all have empty waiting areas - absolutely no one will take that jab.

If it's Phizer they will, others they will absolutely not - can't give it away.
    It really does seem to be significant. I hope not.

I should also mention that most of the takers here got them via "donations" from the US. And there are little to none jab-related deaths.

Let me repeat that - our hospitals are not empty but not any more occupied
    than after they began the jabs, and there are very few death-related jab
    statistics. And we have nearly as many infections after 60% have been jabbed as we did before that started. Beginning next year, jab cards will be needed in order to do nearly anything that has to do with the government, so everyone is busy getting their jab cards certified.

After the jabs, many report anger, some other side effects, but my daughter is
    a Doctor in the local ER here, and I have been assured that it just is not
    happening as far as jab related deaths. So what's up with that? Thus my concern that we are being "saved" for something later.

Panama and Nicaragua have about four times the amount of sick than what they are reporting. We know that because we get some of their people coming over to see if we can help them. And the caravans from the south, headed to the States, are still going all the time. Mostly they are from Africa or the Middle East. They don't seem very concerned that Biden will change the border any time soon, and all of them come with money in hand, so somebody is funding them, still.
    Last edited by Jim_Duyer; 28th October 2021 at 14:50.

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Ankle Biter (28th October 2021), Arcturian108 (28th October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (28th October 2021), Chester (28th October 2021), Ewan (28th October 2021), ExomatrixTV (28th October 2021), Harmony (29th October 2021), haroldsails (28th October 2021), Ioneo (28th October 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (25th January 2022), Mercedes (28th October 2021), O Donna (30th October 2021), onawah (28th October 2021), palehorse (28th October 2021), Pam (29th October 2021), Sadieblue (28th October 2021), selinam (28th October 2021), Tyy1907 (29th October 2021), william r sanford72 (28th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,229 times in 912 posts

50,000 dead in Florida? Can you say where you got your numbers? My understanding is that stats are way low, so I question that. Horrrible, regardless, but I am curious.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Ankle Biter (28th October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (28th October 2021), Ewan (28th October 2021), Frankie Pancakes (28th October 2021), Harmony (29th October 2021), haroldsails (28th October 2021), Mercedes (28th October 2021), O Donna (30th October 2021), onawah (28th October 2021), palehorse (28th October 2021), Pam (29th October 2021), yelik (28th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Thanks for the reply, Jim_Duyer. I frequent CR and used to live in Escazu 15 years ago... still have friends who fill me in on what's going on there.

In fact, just a week ago, a friend whose office gave him the ultimatum to get the "vax" or be fired ended up taking the AstraZeneca "vax" and was sick as hell for a few days but says he's "OK" now. Note that he was given no choice (unless he wanted to leave the only job he's capable of doing while maintaining his family's standard of living (he's married with two kids in school).

I wish to make sure it is clear my post did not feature "a thinning out" (though "thinning" could be seen as a phase). I should have clarified by pointing out the goal as stated by the Georgia Guidestones (far more than a "thinning").

The current phase of the "covid op" is meant to achieve the goal of establishing this - global submission to the authorities without a fight when these same authorities convince you there's a threat whereby you must trust them OR do as they say... like my friend... and to establish this as a norm.

Look at how many people have laid down to this?

Look at the nations that have laid down the most and the fastest? The western nations. The nations who are populated with folks who pose the greatest threat to the controllers. Those who still "believe" that they hold the right to think freely and this right is inalienable. Look how they are assaulted from without and within. Look at the management systems of nations who are not threatened in this way - like India (who are minimally vaccinated and who are treated with Ivermectin for "covid") or China who is well controlled by a smoothly oiled machine, the CCP (who are in charge of the favorite management system of the controllers by the way). Those two nations make up over 1/3rd (36%) of the global population.

Yet, when we look at the draconian measures hoisted upon (and willingly lapped up) by so many western nations (and western controlled nations) we see an assault of far greater proportions. The masses of these nations (including myself) are many things... one I would say is "lame."

One positive I have personally experienced is that I have exposed within myself a deep rootedness of personal hypocrisy. I can blab and blab, point the finger, blame others, the world, God itself, be there such... while settling for the means by which I live which is enhanced by the exploitation of others and our planet.

So I wonder why I sometimes "up and post" in the first place... ahhhh the darkness of deep, self-honesty!

Where's Mike when I need his wisdom?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    50,000 dead in Florida? Can you say where you got your numbers? My understanding is that stats are way low, so I question that. Horrrible, regardless, but I am curious.
    "Officially" (which many believe is false on the HIGH side, not the low side) - 58,933 as of this moment - here
    Last edited by Chester; 28th October 2021 at 15:24.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Ankle Biter (28th October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (28th October 2021), Ewan (28th October 2021), ExomatrixTV (28th October 2021), Harmony (29th October 2021), haroldsails (28th October 2021), Jim_Duyer (28th October 2021), Journeyman (28th October 2021), Mercedes (28th October 2021), O Donna (30th October 2021), onawah (28th October 2021), palehorse (28th October 2021), Pam (29th October 2021), Spiral (21st December 2022), william r sanford72 (28th October 2021), wondering (28th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Statistics cannot be trusted

Covid deaths hyperinflated - due to reclassifications - all things became covid

Vaccines are safe and adverse effects are rare is a lie.

Mortality rates and adverse risk events are being withheld because they are are high. In many cases medical professionals are scared to report them.

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Ankle Biter (28th October 2021), Arcturian108 (28th October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (28th October 2021), Chester (28th October 2021), Ewan (28th October 2021), ExomatrixTV (28th October 2021), gord (29th October 2021), Harmony (29th October 2021), haroldsails (28th October 2021), O Donna (30th October 2021), onawah (28th October 2021), Open Minded Dude (28th October 2021), palehorse (28th October 2021), Pam (29th October 2021), Spiral (21st December 2022), wondering (28th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

The narrative today is like 'Atlas Shrugs' on steroids.

There is virtually no conspiracy involved, it was planned long ago and brought about in incremental stages, fully in the public eye and under public scrutiny. There is no 'sudden' reversal of trends causing confusion and terror, resulting in turmoil and chaos. There is the 'plan' and its implementation.

Almost the entire western world has kowtowed to the policies of the UN councils on security, health, and consensus government.

These countries have effectively eradicated their sovereign identity in exchange for political favour and prestige.

The direction of the future is on course with the collective vision of the UN, which is the headquarters of world government, dedicated to the centralization of power, the removal of sovereign nation status, and the melding and molding of society into an androgynous technological hybrid Human 2.0.

For the 'plan' to work there must be a massive culling, a mass migration from rural to urban centers, a reallocation of resources, an immediate halt to all fossil fuel consumption, the instigation of a world wide identification system, a general but sweeping curtailing of travel, and the implementation of the surveillance state.

The result will be a reduction in population to under 1 billion augmented humans living fully regulated lives in dwelling units 500 stories high, packed into mega-metropolises and industrial centers with vast tracts of unspoiled wilderness between, restricted to public access.

While the privileged few will enjoy the fruits of society the vast majority will live lives of indentured servitude, infertile and incurious they will leave no legacy when they are gone and replaced by other faceless biological automatons.

That is the future that awaits those 'fortunate' enough to survive the transition, or as 'they' like to call it, the 'great reset'.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

12. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Ankle Biter (28th October 2021), Blacklight43 (28th October 2021), Bubu (29th October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (28th October 2021), Chester (28th October 2021), Ewan (28th October 2021), ExomatrixTV (28th October 2021), Harmony (29th October 2021), haroldsails (28th October 2021), Heart to heart (28th October 2021), iota (29th October 2021), O Donna (30th October 2021), onawah (28th October 2021), palehorse (29th October 2021), Pam (29th October 2021), Spiral (21st December 2022), wondering (28th October 2021), yelik (29th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,569 times in 568 posts

Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    I saw it on the news yesterday. Can't recall which one.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Ankle Biter (28th October 2021), Ernie Nemeth (29th October 2021), Harmony (29th October 2021), palehorse (29th October 2021), Pam (29th October 2021), wondering (28th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,268 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)

That is the future that awaits those 'fortunate' enough to survive the transition, or as 'they' like to call it, the 'great reset'.
    There is another card at play. Which seems to be gaining momentum; That the plan to cull the population and enslave the survivors will fail. And that the attempt will cause a huge leap in awareness causing a "great awakening".

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ankle Biter (30th October 2021), Ernie Nemeth (29th October 2021), palehorse (29th October 2021), Pam (29th October 2021), yelik (29th October 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,348 times in 8,331 posts

The Egregore aspect, at the level described in the OP, is multiple and competitive. We so called truthers have an egregore that competes with the one described. There are others too, not least the media generated egregore that's a modern and unique direct line into an Egregore phenomenon, and probably the most actively on-the-hoof tweakable, with all the implications your imagination can apply to that.

At a higher level, it reduces down to 2 Egregores that may or may not represent 'entities', or may or may not generate 'entities'. It matters little which way around that is if we are fully individuated, discerning and in-the-moment.

A perfect egregore would be the holy spirit, itself. At that point, we would have solved the issue and moved on to better challenges.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Spiral (21st December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread