+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: It is official: We all are under mass hypnosis ... but some are immune to the mass conditioning!

1. Link to Post #21
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,268 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: It is official: We all are under mass hypnosis ... but some are immune to the mass conditioning!

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Where is the outcry against some of these policies?

Gold Star father outraged as Biden considers paying $450K
    to separated migrant families
    (4 min)
    To compare an illegal person who has broken our countries border laws to come in with a patriot, like my son, who gave his all in the battlefield of Afghanistan and to just say, “Oh well.” The value is more for someone who has broken our laws.

Christopher paid into a life insurance policy that was to be ultimately paid out. He paid in and these illegals who broke the law entering this country, they are getting money from taxpaying citizens.

I'm with David Icke. If we stop honoring their money most of our problems will disappear, including this migrant payoff

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

avid (1st November 2021), gord (2nd November 2021), Pam (1st November 2021), RunningDeer (1st November 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,694 times in 3,333 posts

Default Re: It is official: We all are under mass hypnosis ... but some are immune to the mass conditioning!

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    I think most who are strong spirited, strong willed, can easily see through the mass conditioning ... Empaths can also feel the "genuine enjoyment" when a liar sense the masses believe his or her lies to be perceived as "the only way" pushed narrative (tunnel vision agenda) ... and most sheeple will copy that feeling ... meanwhile (wise) empaths sense the emotions of liars and all victims of the liars copying the deception serving #Agenda2030 ... but most empaths are way beyond the mass conditioning no matter what they wanna push on the masses.
    • Blind Trust in Psychopathic Control Freaks serving Tunnel Vision of #Agenda2030 ... Will have a price tag! - Who will pay for it? ... and I was not talking about money ... you pay with your freedoms, health ... and your children's freedoms & health!
    cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    October 30th, 2021
    I have a nephew that is a true classic sociopath. Every word that comes out of his mouth is a lie. Whether he needs to lie or not. He has been this way for years, noticable at an early age. What blows me away is that family members are so willing to suddenly believe him, IF he says something that they want to hear. Suddenly, all the lies, the theft, the deceit seems to melt away if he says something they feels complimentary. Unfortunately for them, this is his pattern, get in good graces with someone that he has screwed over multiple times, usually by stealing from them or scamming money from them and then screw them over again once again taking money from them. This cycle has happened hundreds of time and there seems to be no desire to modify it and no willingness at all to see that he is a sociopath.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

avid (1st November 2021), ExomatrixTV (1st November 2021), gord (2nd November 2021), O Donna (2nd November 2021), Reinhard (1st November 2021), RunningDeer (1st November 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,694 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Where is the outcry against some of these policies?

Gold Star father outraged as Biden considers paying $450K
    to separated migrant families
    (4 min)
    To compare an illegal person who has broken our countries border laws to come in with a patriot, like my son, who gave his all in the battlefield of Afghanistan and to just say, “Oh well.” The value is more for someone who has broken our laws.

Christopher paid into a life insurance policy that was to be ultimately paid out. He paid in and these illegals who broke the law entering this country, they are getting money from taxpaying citizens.

I have to admit, this is the most egregious, ridiculous, woke crap that I have ever seen. What if I am arrested driving drunk and have my small child in the backseat, do I get 450.000 dollars because they throw me in jail and took my child to a fostering agency? What about all the folks in prison that have been separated from their kids?

I know exactly what they doing. This is meant to make every group in America enraged and to encourage more to come through the border illegally. This is a slap to the African-American community that were told that they may well receive reparations, this is to infuriate students that believed their school debt would be paid off, this is to enrage every person that went to the tedious legal process of immigration. This is to tick off any hard working American that would have to work years and years to get that money. This is to tick off the non vaccinated and the vaccinated as these folks don't need to be vaccinated. This is to tick all those off that have worked serving humanity in one form or another that have been summarily thrown out like trash from their jobs because they don't want to be injected with poison. Then, if they get sick to get gas lighted again, denying the "vaccine" had anything to do with it. All this payed for by the working class! This is to burn this country to the ground, but first they need to bankrupt it.

They want a civil war, an attack on the regime, anything, so they can bring in the UN "peace keepers" to do what they are doing to Australia. I have to admit this one got under my skin. I have to remember the ultimate goal here.. this is theater to bring their system in. We are ALL being mocked, gas lighted and disregarded by these fools. One week your part of the victim hero class, the next week your being kicked in the teeth.
    Last edited by Pam; 1st November 2021 at 13:40.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

avid (1st November 2021), gord (2nd November 2021), O Donna (2nd November 2021), Patient (1st November 2021), RunningDeer (1st November 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,194 times in 21,082 posts

Exclamation Re: It is official: We all are under mass hypnosis ... but some are immune to the mass conditioning!

• We warned about the dark side of Mass Surveillance Society for decades (nowadays even connected to A.I., 5G Tech & 'Smart Dust' Nano-Tech etc.), as we knew they eventually seek any opportunistic (made up or manufactured) excuse to justify "micro-managing" (controlling) everybody, except themselves of course!
    • To "Save The Earth" BS and/or "solve" multiple (created & fake) "global crisis" that is beyond countries borders ... They call it "Global Governance" serving Dystopian #Agenda2030 Nightmare!
    • Meanwhile criminalizing real solutions & suppressing cures & all kinds of inventions that can help all of humanity.
    • History is not only repeating itself, it becomes more cunning, more vicious & they know how to scheme & lie better >>> using sophisticated multi-layer upgraded marketing & propaganda skills (PsyWars) ...
    • At least they do learn from history! ... But the vast majority of victims of those schemes, lies & deceptions have proven themselves not to have learned from history!

cheers,

November 1st, 2021

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 1st November 2021 at 18:18.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

O Donna (2nd November 2021), Pam (1st November 2021), Patient (2nd November 2021), Reinhard (1st November 2021), RunningDeer (1st November 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    Thanks

Alphabetical Order:
    1. 16 C0VlD Facts MSM Ignores
    2. 1776 vs Agenda2030
    3. 1933-1945 vs 2020-2032
    4. 2021 Technocracy Forecast
    5. 7 Conspiracy Theories Became Real
    6. Agenda2030 Psychopaths
    7. Anger Management
    8. A.I. 2030 and Beyond
    9. A.I. Progressing Faster Update
    10. American Marxism Explained
    11. Anticipatory Anxiety Disorder
    12. Anticipatory Fears Exploited
    13. Arrest Bill Gates (Eng-Subs)
    14. Bill Gates 'Event 201'
    15. Bill Gates Exposed on CNN
    16. Bill Gates Tyranny
    17. Breakthrough in Mainstream
    18. CDC Violates Multiple Laws
    19. 'Climate Lockdowns' Agenda2030
    20. Climate Scare Agenda2030
    21. Conspiracy Forums Check
    22. David Icke 2021-2022
    23. Depopulation Vaccines
    24. Domestification of Humans
    25. Dr Dan Stock Md Aug 2021
    26. Dr Vernon Coleman 2021
    27. Dr Vladimir Zelenko
    28. Dystopia Getting Real Now
    29. Dystopian Mechanisms 2030
    30. Enough is Enough 2021
    31. Epic Speech on Freedom
    32. Evil Needs Good People
    33. Explosive Docu June 2021
    34. Face Masks Debate
    35. Fact Check Vaccines Bill-Gates
    36. Flat Earth Psyop
    37. Feminism vs Masculinity Story
    38. Geert Vanden Bossche 2021
    39. Global Technocratic Tyranny
    40. GMO Vax Mosquitoes 2021
    41. Graphene Oxide Poison Exposed
    42. Great Dystopian Reset
    43. How Could This Happen
    44. Imagine This
    45. Incompetence is NO Excuse
    46. John Kuhles AlexJones Rant
    47. Karma in a Multiverse
    48. Legality vs Justice 2021
    49. Losing It After Quarantine
    50. Mass AI Surveillance State
    51. Mass Psychology Warfare 2020-2030
    52. Media Pandemic PsyWars Exposed
    53. Milgram Experiment Update
    54. Mob Rule Mass Psychology
    55. Multiverse Explained
    56. My 2021-2030 Perspectives
    57. Never Give Up Veitch
    58. New CSP Revolution
    59. Normalizing Insanity
    60. Normalizing Insanity Poll
    61. Nuremberg Trails II <<
    62. NWO 'Divine Right to Rule' Exposed
    63. Out Dated Fact Checkers
    64. PCR Deception Exposed Docu
    65. PCR Genocide
    66. Pedo Cover Up
    67. Perception Wars Explained
    68. PlanDemic 2 Fear Me Now
    69. Planetary Lockdown Explained
    70. Planned Dystopian Future
    71. Post Alien Disclosure Trends
    72. Prototype 'Truther Counselor'
    73. Q Pros and Cons
    74. Revolution Not Televised 2021
    75. Senator Malcolm Roberts
    76. Spirituality Explained
    77. State Of Emergency Powers 2021
    78. Stockholm Syndrome 2021
    79. Stop5G before it is irreversible
    80. Ten Stages of Genocide 2021
    81. The Covid Cult
    82. The Rise Of Alternative Media
    83. The 'Great' Dystopian Reset
    84. Top 30 LockDown Side Effects
    85. UFOs-Christian-Paradox
    86. UFO Disclosure Fears
    87. Vaccine Passports Exposed
    88. Violating Bioethics Laws-2021
    89. Waking Up To The Truth
    90. War on Domestic For Agenda2030
    91. War on Independent Media
    92. War on Independent Journalism
    93. We Are Being Played
    94. We Are Not Overpopulated
    95. We Are Not Powerless
    96. Weather Wars Bill Gates
    97. What is Worse?
    98. We Stand for All of Humanity
    99. When Authorities Lie
    100. Why can MSM not do this
    • Now I have to make my own personal "Top 100"

⚠️ What is worse here?

01. Corrupt Authorities selling fear based lies serving #Agenda2030

02. People believing the lies (blind trust in authorities).

03. People who act like they believe the fear based lies.

04. People knowing it is all a lie but do nothing about it.

05. Mainstream Media complicit in repeating the lies 24/7 and leaving it unchallenged!

06. W.H.O. dictating how to lie! (Fauci & Bill Gates) ... BillGatesTyranny

(World Economic Forum & Rockefeller PDF Talking Points).

07. Bogus & Corrupt "Fact Checkers" falsely justifying the lies.

08. Police enforcing unconstitutional rules/laws based on believed lies created under false pretenses artificial created fake crisis/emergencies.

09. Mass Censorship for anyone questioning the lies on big social media platforms!

10. People policing each-other based upon lies ... Snitches ... Cancel Culture etc.

11. Authorities using rigged computer models to justify tyrannical measures puppet-politicians blindly trusting their lies or use it as an excuse to avoid any accountability!

12. Corrupted Science Publications in The Lancet Demonizing Alternative Cures like Hydroxychloroquine (leaving out Zink) = Fraud, lies all to push for Vaccinazi-Plandemic

cheers,
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd November 2021 at 14:56.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ben (2nd November 2021), O Donna (2nd November 2021), Reinhard (1st November 2021), RunningDeer (1st November 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Serbia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    The hypnosis goes much deeper than we think. The alternative communities are also under the spell, they are only in a lighter trance. It is a small group of 'globalistss', bankers, Masons, Zionists etc who are in real control of the world, at least for the past few centuries.
    rulers of this material world always play on both sides. They try to control both position and opposition. In that way they lead us down the road of less resistance and into choosing sides instead of thinking through and having own position. I think Bruce Lee wisely said that if one wants to know the truth he should be neither for nor against something.

If you are in hate of the CCP, Putin, Biden, Xi, Johnson etc. If you hate a country in favour of the one you belong, you are already in hypnosis. If you still argue that the Chinese instigated the virus through the Wuhan gain of function research, while knowing with contradictions that biological warfare has been researched for decades even before this Chinese government existed and every one all over the world are to be vaccinated, then you are hating other peoples and governments and not the shaker of the world as in the fire ant black and example.
    exactly. divide and conquer

The great divisions caused by the hidden forces are the real results of the mass hypnosis, and will cause all conflicts soon that will be fought with great hatred and anger.
    What I am about to say is a little bit far-fetched but I believe that the top puppet master is not a human being but a supreme evil spiritual entity probably the one known as the devil. He is the true master mind of this mass hypnosis. I believe that he works on his plan with aim of destroying humanity and is followed by the world elite and various top members of secret societies that are all under his spell. They just do as told not understanding that the plan they follow will one day backfire against them as well. His plan could be to prove to God that people are beings that deserve no better than to be slaves. Its all about his vanity and need to prove himself as a being superior to any human. If the root of all problems is the devil than answer to our problems is God. So I think regular praying is a way to fight this battle. We should pray not just for salvation but for knowing the truth and for obtaining better understanding and for the human race.
    Last edited by hm337; 2nd November 2021 at 00:49.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hm337 For This Post:

Harmony (2nd November 2021), O Donna (2nd November 2021), Patient (2nd November 2021), RunningDeer (2nd November 2021), syrwong (3rd November 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2