+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Men of warfare

1. Link to Post #1
    Bulgaria Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Men of warfare

the battle of our mind, which is one and the same as the battle for possession of our soul is not between good and evil, but overcoming our perception which comes out from between the two, which in picture is to turn the battle to the gate ...

men of warfare speaks to the reasoning between good and evil and then by this reasoning determine what is good and what is evil, not understanding what they come up with is a mixture of both, seeing you can not have one without the other and therefor where or how can one draw a line between them ...

good versus evil is a construct of men by the reasoning between them, which births a perception and this perception a duality pictured as Adam/mans two sons/perceptions or good son bad son ... which can also be seen in Ishmael & Isaac and Esau and Jacob etc

these two can be found pictured in everything, heaven and earth, light and darkness, north and south, above and below, left and right, east and west, hot and cold, good and evil, etc and as well as this both can also be seen in the masculine and famine perspective which is but a further viewing of them in relation to each other etc

thing is we can not know what one side means without having the other as a comparison and this comparison is what knowledge is to us ... and this knowledge we then see as wisdom (a tree to make one wise )

to turn the battle to the gate is to not reason between these two fruits/sons of our tree/soul and one and the same as to keep our garden/mind enclosed by not making a way for an enemy to enter in and sow tares etc ...

of interest is that this reasoning between two is likened to laboring as in tilling the ground to bring forth, and this a mentality of gain caused by a sense/perception of lack by a not knowing ( knowledge ) of where we are ... which is the first of three questions God asked Adam " where are you ?"

Disclaimer:

what i write has no measurement/religion (labor/judgement) in it and therefore i have no desire to convince anyone of anything ... for me the 66 books have become one singular cohesive narrative which speak to a process happening within us and so everything outside of us is but a reflection and therefor also speaks to this process , albeit in a cast down form ...

understand also that we can not add or take away to/from ourselves by thought and no matter from where these thoughts come from ( within or without ) as we are all (bar none) complete in Him already and so whether we see this or not does not make us greater or less than another ....

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mozo33 For This Post:

Blacklight43 (29th October 2021), Dorjezigzag (30th October 2021), justntime2learn (29th October 2021), Mercedes (29th October 2021), palehorse (29th October 2021), Pam (29th October 2021), rgray222 (29th October 2021), wondering (29th October 2021), yelik (29th October 2021), Yoda (29th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Default Re: Men of warfare

mozo, thank you again for a most amazing post. I realize that I have been caught using the word evil a lot these days. Evil is a judgement that I have made. When I step back and take a wider view of the activities of mankind I can understand that ultimately all of our activities are carried out on the spectrum of service to self on one end and service to others on the other. We can make our decisions and take action anywhere on that spectrum.

Your post is a reminder to me that I have more emotion invested in this current drama then I realized.

I really do appreciate what you write. I do have to give it much consideration and I like that. For me, at this time, the whole thing is about balance. I have a tendency to be extreme and thus out of balance.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

gord (29th October 2021), justntime2learn (29th October 2021), Mercedes (29th October 2021), mozo33 (29th October 2021), palehorse (29th October 2021), rgray222 (29th October 2021), wondering (29th October 2021), Yoda (29th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Bulgaria Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    mozo, thank you again for a most amazing post. I realize that I have been caught using the word evil a lot these days. Evil is a judgement that I have made. When I step back and take a wider view of the activities of mankind I can understand that ultimately all of our activities are carried out on the spectrum of service to self on one end and service to others on the other. We can make our decisions and take action anywhere on that spectrum.

Your post is a reminder to me that I have more emotion invested in this current drama then I realized.

I really do appreciate what you write. I do have to give it much consideration and I like that. For me, at this time, the whole thing is about balance. I have a tendency to be extreme and thus out of balance.
    our perception as a third part becomes corrupted when cast down, and therefor corrupts the other two parts, and these our will and emotion ...

i speak mostly using biblical terminology, as it is from the book i have learned these things and also it is the only source which speaks directly to them in a pictorial way without applying measurement ... thus to say the only measurement in the book is the measurement we bring to it ...

good and evil can be seen as two thieves which rob us of the truth we are, and why it is that to the left and to the right of a cross hung/hangs a thief ...
    Last edited by mozo33; 29th October 2021 at 09:24.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mozo33 For This Post:

Mercedes (29th October 2021), palehorse (29th October 2021), Pam (29th October 2021), Yoda (29th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

Quote Posted by Pam (here)

For me, if I find myself looking at good vs evil it is myself looking at something or someone at some part of a struggle between the two.

When we are thinking about ourselves, consider balance to include 3 things; mind, body and spirit. Considering these 3 will help to bring a person to a balanced state.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Mercedes (29th October 2021), mozo33 (29th October 2021), Pam (29th October 2021), rgray222 (29th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

If there was no evil there would be no good. One has no meaning without the other. Man feels that he is good-hearted but he must also recognize his complicity in the act of evil.

Man may have been placed here through intelligent design but we have also been blessed (or cursed) with artificial intelligence which we call evolution, it is always seeking a faster and better balance between all things but it is most obvious and perceptible when viewing good and evil. The world would be no more without an infinite balance.

Quote If God is absolute beauty and goodness, how should he encompass the fullness of life, which is beautiful and hateful, good and evil, laughable and serious, human and inhuman?
    Carl Jung - The Red Book
    Last edited by rgray222; 29th October 2021 at 14:06.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (30th October 2021), gord (29th October 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (30th October 2021), mozo33 (29th October 2021), Patient (29th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Bulgaria Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

To God (for a lack of a better word) light and darkness are the same, but in the beginning, God called the light good, which then makes darkness evil by default.

It's the dialectic, or in one form the two fruits of one tree or in another view the inheritance divided into two sons, which Jesus made these two one again in himself ...

there are two types of wisdom, knowledge and understanding ... one an ever ascending ( from within ) and one an ever descending ( from without ) when mixed together we become unequally yoked to the confusion of face .... but this not out of order as first comes the natural and then the spiritual as an elder that serves a younger...

flesh, soul and spirit

in the process you find these three which always speak to perception in a myriad of forms ... as in wisdom leads to knowledge and knowledge brings forth understanding, which these three depicted as Egypt, the wilderness and the land or outer court, holy place and most holy place or Passover, Pentecost and Tabernacles being three feasts out of seven our soul must keep etc these three can also be seen in Noah's three sons and Jobs three friends or Abrahams three strangers or three wise men at the birth of Christ as one can see them in the three Mary's at the foot of the cross or Jesus becoming dumb three times before his accusers or three days in a grave etc even in the earth, moon and sun to mention but a tiny few of them ...

our own reasoning no matter what it is, always brings us to the side of a pit and a bottomless one at that ....
    Last edited by mozo33; 29th October 2021 at 16:07.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mozo33 For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (30th October 2021), palehorse (29th October 2021), rgray222 (29th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,583 times in 1,594 posts

"..the basis of hegelianism [Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel] dictates that the human mind can't understand anything unless it can be split into two polar opposites.
    by controlling societal stimuli into two halves (good/evil, right/wrong, left/right, up/down, and so on) they create the contention between thesis and antitheses through which synthesis can be attained..."

the above is from the book of phylosophical quotes I have here, but also appeared in the movie Gray State (the rise), Georg Hegel writings, widely used on the internet forums, etc.. it is almost a meme in the undergrounds around the web.

Hegelianism is in the NWO toolbox, the synthesis here is the one world leadership or NWO or whatever they call it.

more from this forum: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.co...elian-dialect/
    and from here: https://realnewsaustralia.com/2013/0...odern-society/

Great post mozo
    Last edited by palehorse; 29th October 2021 at 16:31.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

mozo33 (29th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Bulgaria Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    "..the basis of hegelianism [Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel] dictates that the human mind can't understand anything unless it can be split into two polar opposites.
    by controlling societal stimuli into two halves (good/evil, right/wrong, left/right, up/down, and so on) they create the contention between thesis and antitheses through which synthesis can be attained..."

the above is from the book of phylosophical quotes I have here, but also appeared in the movie Gray State (the rise), Georg Hegel writings, widely used on the internet forums, etc.. it is almost a meme in the undergrounds around the web.

Hegelianism is in the NWO toolbox, the synthesis here is the one world leadership or NWO or whatever they call it.

more from this forum: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.co...elian-dialect/
    and from here: https://realnewsaustralia.com/2013/0...odern-society/

Great post mozo

yes this appears to be so with the following amendment

"the human natural mind can't understand anything unless it can be split into two polar opposites".

understanding we also have the mind of Christ ... the word Christ being synonymous with the word Truth

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mozo33 For This Post:

palehorse (29th October 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Bulgaria Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The apron that Adam and the woman girded themselves with was a belt of warfare, strife, division, unto death.

Woe to the rebellious children, saith the LORD, that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin:

+ Reply to Thread