+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to turn ten thousand dollars into ten billion dollars, by less than honest means

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Default How to turn ten thousand dollars into ten billion dollars, by less than honest means

There has been a stunning rush of technology over the last century or so, completely overhauling many aspects of how we live our day to day lives, all the way up to how our civilization operates.

That rise in technology has been accompanied by a massive change in how "we" manage our money or perhaps should I say, in how the Deep State Evil Elite Bastards use money to mange us.

I chose "ten thousand dollars" for my starting point, in this thread's title, because I'm confident that a few decades ago, one could have built a one story home, with three bedrooms and two bathrooms, for that kind of money. Heck, back in the 1940's, a year or two before I was born, my father bought an entire eighty acre farm, with three barns and an eleven room farm house, for ten thousand dollars.

Nowadays, I'm guessing it would take perhaps fifty thousand dollars to build a mobile home, in a factory optimized for low cost efficiencies, with three bedrooms and two bathrooms (such as I live in), or perhaps a hundred thousand dollars to build such a home on a fixed foundation, on a small lot.

If you are fussy as to where that lot is, it could cost you a million dollars. That's ten times as much.

But: that increase, from the 1940's to now, is just the first step in turning thousands into billions, and even the basic mechanism behind this first step is obscured to most people.

Those who have been paying a little bit of attention will say that the cause of the above rise in home prices is due to inflation. The Federal Reserve is "printing" too much money.

But that's not how money is "made" these days. Money is lent into existence, not printed. Each such loan has two legally binding documents: (1) a payment to the borrower of the amount borrowed, and (2) some form of an "I.O.U." by which the borrrower promises to repay that loan, usually with interest.

That's a critical distinction, That "I.O.U" becomes a second major source of funding, that can be leveraged up many times over, to turn small money into big money.

That "I.O.U." is heavily enforced, in multiple ways. As the husband of a wife who was raising a child in the home I obtained, using such a loan, two or three decades ago, my wife certainly enforced that loan repayment on me. There would have been hell to pay if we had gotten kicked out of our home, foreclosed because I hadn't earned the necessary income and paid the necessary mortgage (and related insurance, taxes, feeds, utilities and such). The local sheriff, judges, courts, and councils, as well as various state and national banks, courts, and legislatures, all did their part to enact and enforce the repayment of such home mortgages. I personally took considerable pride in driving up my social credit rating score to high levels, by skillfully managing my income, credit, cash and savings flows and reserves.

Instruments of Mass Monetary Destruction:
    • monetize debt
      My car, home, school, medical or credit card debt becomes a guaranteed income stream that the lender can and does normally sell on an open market. This is the same for corporate and government debt. This works, on the large scale, until some Central Bank decides to turn down the lending, then it "blows up, real good."
    • leverage
      Traders on all the major markets routinely borrow money in order to amplify their gains on profitable trades (and to bankrupt faster when the market turns against them ).
    • rehypothecate
      As we saw with the "mortgage crisis of 2008", the repayments on one single home mortgage are often promised to multiple financial institutes or securities, in buckets of such loans, that will still pay out so long as most of the loans in the buckets remain solvent. This works until too many mortgages go bad all at once.
    • equity
      By playing shell games with a couple of corporations, one can have one corporation borrow money that it uses to spruce up the books of the other corporation, which can then raise more money in the stock market, based on its apparent good prospects.
    • securitize
      Selling debt paper for money. This happens all the time, often in public view, for massive amounts of money. Promises to pay from all manner of individuals, corporations and governments are sold for money.
    • fractional reserves
      This classic bug-a-boo with our banking system, in which a given bank can issue say ten dollars of paper money for each one dollar of gold, customer deposit, or other such quality asset that it holds, is a minor player in this game - a limited hangout in my opinion.
    • monopolize fraud
      Fraud pays, and if you can control all aspects of some fraud, including the legal, propaganda, political and financial funding of some sort of fraud, it can pay big. But it takes money to make money in this game, as with most of the games on this list. The deep state manages such near monopolies as drugs (legal and otherwise) and trafficking in humans for various evil purposes.
    • fraudulent reports and news
      If we, the people, really knew what the elite bastards were up to, they'd be hanging from lamp posts by sunrise. Big crime requires big lies and big coverups. This requires control of the major news and social media.
    • mark to market pricing
      If the price of a single share of Tesla stock ($TSLA) is sold for $1 USD above the previous sale, from say $1100 to $1101, then the total market capitalization of Tesla goes up almost $900 million dollars, as if all (nearly 900) outstanding $TSLA shares went up that $1 USD.
    • money laundering
      Money's apparently collected and spent for one purpose, such as "golden" toilet seats for the military, or "carbon credits" collected by the Global Warming Climate Change alarmists, likely ends up lining the pockets of some of the Globalist Elite Evil Bastards somehow.
    • non profit foundations
      These are a great way to "manage" billions of dollars of funding, insulating the (nefarious) sources from the (nefarious) destinations by the cover of "global do-gooderism" propaganda and tax sheltered, unaudited, accounting books, under the control of a few (nefarius) elite bastards (and witches - far be it from me to be sexist).
    • non government organizations
      These are perhaps variations on non profit organizations (see which above), in the case that the primary apparent source of funding is not some obvious uber wealthy magnate, "choosing" to "do good" in his elder years.
    • privatize and compartmentalize
      It is easy and routine for properly trained lawyers to slice and dice institutions, whether government, corporate, military, religious, or intelligence, so that each particular institution seems to be on a worthwhile mission to most of those working with it or inside it, but so that the overall effect is quite nefarious. The blatantly evil tasks can be isolated to the dark corners, staffed by blatantly evil people.
    • derivatives
      Derivatives are bets on other financial assets. They are a form of insurance. Say for example, your current portfolio would take a big hit if the interest rate on the US Ten Year Treasury (now at 1.55% as I write this) goes above 1.9% before the end of December 2021. Then you can place a side bet that it will do just that. There are plenty of big money investors out there who doubt that will happen and who will give you good odds on that bet. So if it does indeed do that, your "insurance" pays out, cushioning your losses elsewhere in your portfolio.
    • futures, options
      Futures and options markets are a classic tool for "rigging" the markets - controlling the overall price action on the underlying asset (stocks, bonds, commodities, gold and silver, and as of last week, bitcoins), with a high degree of leverage. A little money properly applied can have a big effect on the price of the underlying asset, as counter parties have to adjust their leveraged and optioned portfolios in order to remain in compliance with their mandates.
    • propagandize, and indoctrinate
      This sh*t couldn't go down, in such a global, invasive, long standing manner, if most people saw it for what it was. So we're taught and mind controlled from childhood to adapt a more benign view of all this.
    • patents and copyrights
      These are some of the favorite tools for obtaining monopoly control over various publicly visible techniques and tools. They are yet one more example of using the legislative, legal and judicial system to support their power, not to respect our rights. As John D Rockefeller once noted, "Competition is a sin."
    • election fraud
      If you want laws to be passed to advance your interests, it helps to "own" the legislators who will be voting on those laws. If those legislators rather obviously do not respect the freedom and well being of most of those who ostensibly would be voting them into office, then it helps to be able to steal elections to get in the chosen candidate.
    • blackmail, bribes, and intelligence
      These are useful tools for figuring out what your enemy, or your victim or patsy, is doing, and for forcing them to do what you want.
    • covert weapons: bio, chem, digital and energy
      It always helps to have some aces up one's sleeve, with which to massively demoralize, maim or murder your oppositions, patsies or victims.
    • raising, identifying and promoting psychopaths
      Once a family or community or culture has been sufficiently corrupted, it can be counted on to raise a higher proportion of its children to be damaged psychologically, mentally and spiritually. Then when they become adults, they can be "tested" for their willingness to participate in evil, and promoted into positions of higher power if they pass the "test" (which test also provides blackmail leverage against them.)

Back to the example of the mortgage I held on a (quite) modest California McMansion, back in the 1990's and early 2000's: that mortgage, which was already expanded ten fold by a long rise in "real estate prices" (thanks to a long decline in US Treasury debt interest rates), was no doubt securitized, probably rehypothecated into multiple such securities, which could have been used as collateral for various futures options supporting further financial instruments wagering on (derivatives leveraged on changes in) other (also deeply manipulated) markets.

Thus what, in my father's time, would have been one or two tens of thousands of dollars became my mortgage of a couple hundreds of thousands of dollars, which after further securitization, rehypothecation, leverage, options, and derivation, might have stood beneath a few tens of billions of dollars of "monetary assets."

I doubt many readers will get this far. It has too many financial buzzwords, which will be not worth seriously thinking about for many, and mundanely obvious for others. I doubt however that anyone will seriously disagree with the main thrust of the above ... fire away if I'm wrong about that.

I write the above as background for a cryptocurrency post that I will try to get to next. If I succeed at that "crypto" post, I'll come back here and edit this post to link to that one.

=== ===

P.S. -- Here is the above promised cryptocurrency thread: Will the Banksters Embrace, Extend, and Extinguish Cryptocurrencies?
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 31st October 2021 at 06:50.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

anasazi (31st October 2021), Ben (31st October 2021), Bill Ryan (30th October 2021), Chip (31st October 2021), chrifri (30th October 2021), DaveToo (31st October 2021), Denise/Dizi (3rd November 2021), Dennis Leahy (30th October 2021), Ewan (31st October 2021), ExomatrixTV (31st October 2021), gord (31st October 2021), Gracy (31st October 2021), graeme22 (1st November 2021), Hym (31st October 2021), Ioneo (31st October 2021), janette (31st October 2021), leavesoftrees (2nd November 2021), mojo (30th October 2021), mountain_jim (31st October 2021), palehorse (31st October 2021), Peace in Oz (31st October 2021), Phoenix1304 (31st October 2021), rgray222 (31st October 2021), Richard S. (31st October 2021), Sirus (31st October 2021), Snoweagle (31st October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (1st November 2021), toppy (31st October 2021), Vangelo (31st October 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: How to turn ten thousand dollars into ten billion dollars, by less than honest means

By the way, I have been managing my financial affairs for the last twenty odd years under the assumption, less well articulated at the beginning but still a driving force, that all the above entangled Instruments of Mass Monetary Destruction would come crashing down.

I recommend that people begin to notice what portions of their lives depend in some way on the above, and begin to work out what they would wish they had done, if the above collapsed. Identify the real world, real stuff, real friends, real communities, and the real health and strengths of body, mind and soul in their life that will survive and thrive if such a shift of human civilization occurs, in their lifetime.

I've been wrong on calling dates all along. But that doesn't stop me . I agree with the following video of Clif High earlier today, that this is the Final War initiated by the Deep State Evil Elite Bastards. This is the war for all the marbles. This is not just another war setup as one nation against another, like the previous wars they started. This is a war between the Deep State and humanity.

The Deep State is losing. This will become increasingly apparent over the coming months. The cleanup operation, from the damage that the Deep State has caused humanity will take a few years. But the ultimate outcome will be apparent to those who have been watching within the year. Our friends, family and neighbors who survived (many won't) but who are still mired in The Matrix will need much compassion and a gentle hand, helping them come to an understanding they can live with, of what really happened.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/zv0aywF0vglq

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

anasazi (31st October 2021), Ben (31st October 2021), Chip (31st October 2021), Denise/Dizi (3rd November 2021), Ewan (31st October 2021), ExomatrixTV (31st October 2021), Frankie Pancakes (31st October 2021), gord (31st October 2021), janette (31st October 2021), mountain_jim (31st October 2021), palehorse (31st October 2021), Peace in Oz (31st October 2021), Snoweagle (31st October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (1st November 2021), toppy (31st October 2021), Vangelo (31st October 2021), Vicus (31st October 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: How to turn ten thousand dollars into ten billion dollars, by less than honest means

Here is the above promised cryptocurrency thread:
    Will the Banksters Embrace, Extend, and Extinguish Cryptocurrencies?

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Chip (31st October 2021), Denise/Dizi (3rd November 2021), gord (31st October 2021), janette (31st October 2021), mountain_jim (31st October 2021), Peace in Oz (31st October 2021), Phoenix1304 (31st October 2021), Snoweagle (31st October 2021), Vangelo (31st October 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In other words, the Banksters have built their tower of Babel. Indeed, they've one upped that fabelled tower, and each floor is bigger than the floor below, not smaller.

The floors in this metaphor are monetizable debt, which can support another layer of assets.

The walls in this metaphor are collateralized assets, which can support another layer of debits.

Such towers can be built as high as the computers of Wall Street quants can be programmed to handle.

The problem is not debt, nor even interest on debt, nor fractional reserve lending.

The problem is that assets and debits can be repackaged to form more debits and assets, layer upon layer, each layer an order of magnitude bigger, with the assets supporting the debits, and the debits supporting the assets.

I have been unable to find an image of the Tower of Babel that is inverted, with the small end on the ground, and the largest floor in the sky, so this one will have to do:

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

anasazi (31st October 2021), Denise/Dizi (3rd November 2021), gord (31st October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (1st November 2021), Vangelo (1st November 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member anasazi's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It would be difficult to find an image (inverted) simply because the very notion of such a structure being physically sustainable is preposterous, of course. Yet just yesterday I drove through an actual land rush for a new proposed community in the area that Tesla intends to build (with no firm plans as of yet). Talk about psychologically damaged! Every single lot was sold within one morning and early afternoon (there were over 200 of them). The land there naturally had hills and gullys, and a bulldozer had come through to clear a "road"....worse than any reservation road. Trucks were stuck in the mud, 4 wheel drives were truly challenged. It was a hurried frenzy of psychopathy, with people under a spell. What an interesting experience this was, I suppose.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to anasazi For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (3rd November 2021), gord (31st October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (1st November 2021), ThePythonicCow (31st October 2021), Vangelo (1st November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread