+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Because war has been declared on humanity by the globalists plus others...

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

Default Because war has been declared on humanity by the globalists plus others...

...why are we sitting ducks doing hardly anything to stop them? If we are supposed to fight back through peaceful means and it does not work then we will loose everything.

Hearing about all the ways 'they' are hitting on us like spraying nanoparticles from planes
    plus now magnetic particles as well, and every way they can come up with to 'doctor'
    our water, food and air are we doing enough to counter act their onslaught against us.

Please convince me that peaceful means is the way to go. I'm all for peaceful ways as
    they collectively are more powerful than us.

Am I missing something here?
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

anasazi (31st October 2021), ExomatrixTV (31st October 2021), Mare (31st October 2021), Peace in Oz (31st October 2021), Tyy1907 (31st October 2021), Vangelo (31st October 2021), Vicus (31st October 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,344 times in 645 posts

Default Re: Because war has been declared on humanity by the globalists plus others...

East Sun, Have faith in your heart of who you are and your creator.

I suggest you and all other Avalonians to got to
    https://www.corbettreport.com/

He used to be on Youtube but got banned ofcourse.
    He also used to have Propagandawatch, but since covid times changed it to solutionswatch

The latest post
    https://www.corbettreport.com/soluti...ch-propaganda/

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

anasazi (31st October 2021), East Sun (31st October 2021), ExomatrixTV (31st October 2021), Mare (31st October 2021), Peace in Oz (31st October 2021), Vicus (31st October 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: Because war has been declared on humanity by the globalists plus others...

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    ...why are we sitting ducks doing hardly anything to stop them? If we are supposed to fight back through peaceful means and it does not work then we will loose everything.

Hearing about all the ways 'they' are hitting on us like spraying nanoparticles from planes
    plus now magnetic particles as well, and every way they can come up with to 'doctor'
    our water, food and air are we doing enough to counter act their onslaught against us.

Please convince me that peaceful means is the way to go. I'm all for peaceful ways as
    they collectively are more powerful than us.

Am I missing something here?
    we need numbers as of now we dont have that, as many is still sleeping. You dont want to charge at the enemies alone. continue the work of educating others.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

anasazi (31st October 2021), East Sun (31st October 2021), Nasu (1st November 2021), Tyy1907 (31st October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread