+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Will the Banksters Embrace, Extend, and Extinguish Cryptocurrencies?

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,652 times in 21,533 posts

Default Re: Will the Banksters Embrace, Extend, and Extinguish Cryptocurrencies?

Here are the above promised links to a couple of posts spelling out my current grounds for such hope:
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

iota (6th November 2021), Vangelo (7th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Will the Banksters Embrace, Extend, and Extinguish Cryptocurrencies?

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    Thus, I forecast this order of events:
    1. A major financial and economic collapse.
    2. "Free" money to all, in the form of new central bank digital currencies.
    3. A shocking digital currency wipeout say of Bitcoin itself or of a major crypto exchange.
    4. Rapid passing of "Crypto Patriot Acts" world-wide, to regulate digital currencies.
    A couple of revisions to this forecast:
    • First, a simple revision:

Perhaps the "shocking digital currency wipeout" is rather a "shocking abuse by <terrorists>" of cryptocurrency, as in some major jack of critical infrastructure, with the "ransom" to be paid in bitcoin. After a few days without one of power, cell, net, water or some such in a major metropolitan area, or without some other such critical infrastructure, more people would be open to a "crypto security act" that cracked down hard on any remaining cryptocurrencies or exchanges that had not already complied with existing "virtual currency", aka cryto or digital currency, regulations. The elite bastards don't want to stop crypto currencies, rather they want to embrace and extend them to be more useful for their own centralized surveillance and control objectives. This would further that objective.
    • Now for the higher octane revision:

After listening to the following new and quite fine discussion between the Dark Journalist and Joseph P. Farrell, I am reminded once again that our elite human bastard overlords probably are not at the top of the food chain on this planet.

Joseph P Farrell summarizes in a compelling fashion his long held thesis that the Nazis, after World War II, formed a covert international "state" without borders, and continued working on advanced technology. There is much evidence of advanced ancient alien technology, of their former existence on Mars, that the asteroid belt is an exploded planet that had been between Mars and Jupiter, and that some mix of Nazi and alien presence has a heavy influence on both our publicly visible technologies of the recent century and our public national and supranational powers on this planet.

I have also long had the intuition that the most powerful humans in public view, such as some royal families and such billionaires as the Rothschilds and Rockefellers, are NOT at the top of the heap. These psychopathic bastards feel to me like some of the more power hungry directors and vice presidents in corporations where I've worked, rather than founders of such companies. In other words, I doubt that the most powerful beings influencing our civilization attend Bohemian Grove or Bilderberg. They feel to me like they are under the thumb of superior powers, such as perhaps aliens and their Nazi Intenational agents.

Cleaning out some traitors like the Clintons, Bushes, Rockefellers, Rothshilds, various Royalty, the Vatican, the swamp in Washington DC, the perpetrators of the Covid scamdemic, and those stealing elections are NOT going to clean out these alien superior powers and their Nazi agents. Quite the contrary; these cleanup operations might well be deliberate operations of these superior powers.
    Conclusion: This war between humans and some superior powers enslaving us will not end, even if the one's we call "white hats" are brilliantly successful. Rather this war, between free humans and alien overlords will continue, perhaps by other means.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

DSKlausler (10th November 2021), gord (7th November 2021), IChingUChing (11th November 2021), leavesoftrees (7th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

My to the point answer is to, "Will the Banksters Embrace, Extend and Extinguish the Cryptocurrencies? Do DOGS return to their VOMIT? (A quote from the Bible.)

Some months ago I wrote on Avalon that I would lay odds on the bet that Rothschild was involved with the Criptocurrencies. I got a mental electric shock between his consciousness and my brain. BINGO.

As long as there is a computer, program, internet or anything, which is not under the investor's sole control and they have all the money to own and control everything, you are dead in the water. Evidence the recent fraudulent election on computers. Further, all the fancy, schmancy, Block-Chain Jazz, relaying messages of a Chain tied to a huge, heavy block at one end and your Ankle at the other, says all that needs to be said. You are as good as DEAD. He who owns and controls the machines owns YOU.
    Last edited by amor; 9th November 2021 at 02:28. Reason: Typo.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Vangelo (8th November 2021), Vicus (9th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Thus, I forecast this order of events:
    1. A major financial and economic collapse.
    2. "Free" money to all, in the form of new central bank digital currencies.
    3. A shocking digital currency wipeout say of Bitcoin itself or of a major crypto exchange.
    4. Rapid passing of "Crypto Patriot Acts" world-wide, to regulate digital currencies.

Perhaps the "shocking digital currency wipeout" is rather a "shocking abuse by <terrorists>" of cryptocurrency, as in some major jack of critical infrastructure, with the "ransom" to be paid in bitcoin. After a few days without one of power, cell, net, water or some such in a major metropolitan area, or without some other such critical infrastructure, more people would be open to a "crypto security act" that cracked down hard on any remaining cryptocurrencies or exchanges that had not already complied with existing "virtual currency", aka cryto or digital currency, regulations. The elite bastards don't want to stop crypto currencies, rather they want to embrace and extend them to be more useful for their own centralized surveillance and control objectives. This would further that objective.

After listening to the following new and quite fine discussion between the Dark Journalist and Joseph P. Farrell, I am reminded once again that our elite human bastard overlords probably are not at the top of the food chain on this planet.

Joseph P Farrell summarizes in a compelling fashion his long held thesis that the Nazis, after World War II, formed a covert international "state" without borders, and continued working on advanced technology. There is much evidence of advanced ancient alien technology, of their former existence on Mars, that the asteroid belt is an exploded planet that had been between Mars and Jupiter, and that some mix of Nazi and alien presence has a heavy influence on both our publicly visible technologies of the recent century and our public national and supranational powers on this planet.

I have also long had the intuition that the most powerful humans in public view, such as some royal families and such billionaires as the Rothschilds and Rockefellers, are NOT at the top of the heap. These psychopathic bastards feel to me like some of the more power hungry directors and vice presidents in corporations where I've worked, rather than founders of such companies. In other words, I doubt that the most powerful beings influencing our civilization attend Bohemian Grove or Bilderberg. They feel to me like they are under the thumb of superior powers, such as perhaps aliens and their Nazi Intenational agents.

Cleaning out some traitors like the Clintons, Bushes, Rockefellers, Rothshilds, various Royalty, the Vatican, the swamp in Washington DC, the perpetrators of the Covid scamdemic, and those stealing elections are NOT going to clean out these alien superior powers and their Nazi agents. Quite the contrary; these cleanup operations might well be deliberate operations of these superior powers.
    Conclusion: This war between humans and some superior powers enslaving us will not end, even if the one's we call "white hats" are brilliantly successful. Rather this war, between free humans and alien overlords will continue, perhaps by other means.
    Hmmm what happened to the vid of the Dark Journalist...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

gord (8th November 2021), ThePythonicCow (8th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mypos (here)
    Hmmm what happened to the vid of the Dark Journalist...
    Dang - Youtube has removed that video.

I shoulda, woulda, coulda made a copy, whlle it was still up.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 8th November 2021 at 20:50.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

gord (8th November 2021), Mypos (8th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Found it:Dark Journalist has been anticipating such censorship, and copying stuff to vimeo as well.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

gord (8th November 2021), iota (9th November 2021), Mypos (8th November 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

With the above noted censorship by Youtube, and with today's announcement by the Departments of Justice and Treasury of more indictments, arrests, extradictions, and confiscations in their fight against the use of cryptocurrencies to extract ransomware, my above two revisions stand, further confirmed.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Found it:Dark Journalist has been anticipating such censorship, and copying stuff to vimeo as well.
    Helvetic independently noticed and posted this video, over on his Continuing Search For The Truth thread: here.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here's an excellent discussion by some long time crypto experts on the threat that cryptos present to the Money Master's monopolization of money:

My terse summary:
    If the Elite define what is money, then only the Elite will control its use.
    Today's announcement of U.S. Departments of Justice and Treasury actions against ransomware attacks that use cryptocurrencies to collect payment are a good example of the case that the Minions of the Money Masters are continuing to build, to maintain their monoply on money:

Cryptocurrencies have grown on the promise of breaking the Money Masters Monopoly on money. Cryptocurrencies are now under aggressive attack, for that reason.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 8th November 2021 at 23:48.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

gord (9th November 2021), iota (9th November 2021), mountain_jim (10th November 2021), Mypos (8th November 2021), rgray222 (9th November 2021), Vangelo (9th November 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There's an excellent essay I just finished reading, on the various forms of money and exchange of value, from barter, to collectible, to store of wealth, to medium of exchange, to unit of account.

It compares Bitcoin to gold, fiat money, and earlier forms of money.

It evaluates these forms of money as to whether they are durable, portable, fungible, verifiable, divisible, scarce, long established, and censor-ship resistant. Except for its limited resistance to censor-ship (transactions can be tracked on the blockchain, and "tainted" coins such as from ransomware payments can be blocked from trade on regulated exchanges, for example), its limited time of use so far, Bitcoin is the winner by these other metrics.

It's rather too long an essay to post here as text, being over 11,000 words long, so I'll just link to it from here. I have a local copy, if the original disappears.It's a good read, well thought out, well edited, and well presented. Thoughtful people who are just getting serious about understanding Bitcoin may find it especially informative.

Scan down this webpage a little to find the essay, entitled "The Bullish Case for Bitcoin over Gold"

The essay was written in 2018, by Vijay Boyapati, and begins with these opening remarks:
    With the price of a bitcoin surging to new highs in 2017, the bullish case for investors might seem so obvious it does not need stating. Alternatively it may seem foolish to invest in a digital asset that isn’t backed by any commodity or government and whose price rise has prompted some to compare it to the tulip mania or the dot-com bubble. Neither is true; the bullish case for Bitcoin is compelling but far from obvious. There are significant risks to investing in Bitcoin, but, as I will argue, there is still an immense opportunity.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 10th November 2021 at 03:51.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

DSKlausler (10th November 2021), gord (10th November 2021), IChingUChing (11th November 2021), mountain_jim (10th November 2021), rgray222 (10th November 2021), Snoweagle (10th November 2021), Vangelo (10th November 2021), Vicus (10th November 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member DSKlausler's Avatar
    Language
    Kings' English (colored)
    Thanks

Prison Planet indeed.
    Anything is possible with the proper training.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DSKlausler For This Post:

gord (10th November 2021), ThePythonicCow (10th November 2021)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

Paul, I was reading The Bullish Case for Bitcoin over Gold and I couldn't help but think that Fiat Money is not backed by anything other than trust in government. The value of Bitcoin/Crypto is based on how much other participants value it and having a functioning worldwide internet to sustain it. Now that Bitcoin has been around for a while it just seems so obvious that cutting out governments, bankers and institutions from monetary transactions makes so much sense. In essence, people benefit at the expense of governments, bankers and financial institutions. This is truly something that every human outside of the controlling elites can and should get behind. That said it is extremely easy to see how crypto could be seen as the ultimate war between good and evil or the ultimate war between mankind and the Powers that Be.

So my question to you is, doesn't this then comes down to who controls the internet? The answer to me seems clear it is the government.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

gord (10th November 2021), Vangelo (10th November 2021), Vicus (10th November 2021), wondering (11th November 2021)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    Paul, I was reading The Bullish Case for Bitcoin over Gold and I couldn't help but think that Fiat Money is not backed by anything other than trust in government. The value of Bitcoin/Crypto is based on how much other participants value it and having a functioning worldwide internet to sustain it.

So my question to you is, doesn't this then comes down to who controls the internet? The answer to me seems clear it is the government.
    Fiat money is backed by debt. Bankers lend it into existence. They create two, offsetting entries in their books, an asset representing the loan document, mortgage, bond, guilt, ... that they just received from the borrower, and a debit for the equal and opposite credit they are about to transfer to the lender.

Double entry accounting is the fundamental mechanism underlying this debt-money. Each party involved keeps, with more or less investment and sophistication, their own "set of books", in which they keep their understanding of their monetary assets and debts, income and expenditures.

Our money is valuable not because someone held a gun to our head and ordered us to use something as money (though that does happen sometimes). It has been valuable over the recent centuries because of the rising tide of civilization's economy, which tended, over time, to make most debts, as obligations on future income, to be payable in roughly their expected real value, when they came due.

So long as the debt holds, or rises in real value, over time, it's good.

But when it's like Lehman Brothers on September 15, 2008, or Evergrande on November 10, 2021, it's bad, not just for that particular debt, but in cases such as these, as a harbinger of more debt collapse, due essentially to the fundamental instability in the inverted tower of financial assets built on top of our civilization's real economy, as I have been describing over on my Money Master's thread. So long as economic growth exceeds debt growth, pyramiding debt is solid. But when debt growth exceeds economic growth, it becomes a Ponzi Scheme, and is doomed to ultimate collapse.

The British guilt's were "as good as gold" in the 1800's and early 1900's, because the sun never sat on the British Empire, so they could mine, refine, transport, and store the gold backing their pound, in which those guilt's were denominated. They claimed the moral high ground (essential to be held in war) by assuming that it was their "White Man's Burden" to elevate the other more backward people's of this world to modern civilization.

The U.S. Treasuries had been "as good as gold" from the early 1900's (until August 15, 1971, when Nixon "closed the gold window"), then "as good as oil" until now, because the American Empire dominated the planet, because the United States had similar powers. The U.S has claimed the moral high ground with the assertion that they were "Saving the world for democracy."

The CCP intends for China to pick up that mantle, but that effort appears to be still born, as the bankruptcy today of Evergrande signals their deep entanglement with the moral, economic, political, financial and monetary collapses we are now experiencing. They are claiming the moral high ground by asserting that it is their destiny to return to the Great Nation status they once held, before that was stolen from them.

The moral high ground of the U.S. and of China is being lost, with their brutal, tyrannical, and deceitful conduct on the world stage, which is being exposed to humanity, thanks to the Internet enabling real time, high bandwidth, communication between ordinary people, world wide.

The strength of our civilization's economy, which underlies the value of debt-money, depends in part on our development of productivity, which depends in part on our technologies, such as of agriculture, manufacturing, energy, transportation, computation, and communication.

The Banksters, the Money Masters, are at war with all of humanity. They intend to enslave us all, and to own it all. Their morality is encoded in the Law of the Sea, the Uniform Commercial Code, and is issued through dictates of super-national groups such as the United Nations and the Bank of International Settlements, as well as through various agencies of the nations and corporations they control. People around the world are taught from a young age that they should honor property and pay debts. Grand legal, political, and financial institutions, laws and regulations are in place, world wide, to enforce this Law (at least on the common people when in a dispute with an elite person or corporation.) The very legal and political notion of "Corporations" elevates to the status of, or even above, humans the institutions of the Money Masters, in such affairs and disputes.

My fundamental purpose, in this thread and in my Money Master's thread, is to expose this war on humanity.

Bitcoin uses an essentially different mechanism than the keeping of books using double entry accounting, by each of the parties involved. Bitcoin, and most (not all) of the current altcoins, use a form of distributed ledger technology called blockchains.

Bitcoin has dependencies that earlier forms of money did not have, on computers and on the internet, yes. Our present means of communication between you and me has those same dependencies. If a solar micro-nova takes those out, bitcoins and websites become worthless in a literal flash.

We are in a war for the hearts, minds, and souls of humanity. Barring such a cosmic event, computers and the internet are some of the tools we use in this war, and some of the ground over which and for control of which we fight. As I have been discussing back and forth on this thread, so has, and will, that war waver back and forth for control of computers and the internet.

As noted in the paper I referenced in my Post #50, above, Bitcoin is on a road to become a well recognized form of money, built on computer and internet technologies. The primary topic of this thread is whether, and to what degree, the Debt-Money Masters will swallow, like Jonah' whale, digital currencies such as and including Bitcoin.

So long as person to person communication was limited and mostly via easily controlled channels (letters, newspapers, radio, and television) it was easy for one nation to hold the moral high ground, at least amongst its own people, during times of war. The Money Masters, who instigated and financed wars between nations, to advance their own objectives, could control the outcome of those wars. This is happening again, to a considerable degree, in the "War by other means" between the American and Chinese empires, for dominance in this century.

However in the ongoing covert war between the Money Masters and humanity, as communications and now money extends to all humanity, in real time and high bandwidth, including the essential effort to move from a Bankster controlled debt-money system, to a distributed ledger controlled system, the outcome presents a unique challenge to our understanding.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 10th November 2021 at 22:04.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th November 2021), Ernie Nemeth (10th November 2021), gord (10th November 2021), rgray222 (11th November 2021), wondering (11th November 2021)

27. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I mildly regret that my "little essay" just above is not so "little".

It integrates a number of important points, some of which I seldom see noted elsewhere.

But I don't know of any more succinct, more compelling, way to say the above.

My fundamental purpose, in this thread and in my Money Master's thread, is to expose the Money Master's war on humanity.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 10th November 2021 at 22:14.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

DSKlausler (11th November 2021), gord (10th November 2021), rgray222 (11th November 2021), Vangelo (11th November 2021), wondering (11th November 2021)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The government's control of the internet is incomplete. Much is being said and shared that no government agency under the control of the Elite Bastards and their Money Master agents condone.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th November 2021), gord (10th November 2021), rgray222 (11th November 2021), wondering (11th November 2021)

31. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The very legal and political notion of "Corporations" elevates to the status of, or even above, humans the institutions of the Money Masters, in such affairs and disputes.
    I understated the role of corporations. Corporations have been a fundamental tool, for the last few centuries, of the Elite Bastards, to fund, lead, and protect from legal liability, their take over of humanity.

David Martin says this more powerfully than I did, in the opening portion of the following, new, interview, and then goes onto the role of vaccines to "incorporate" our human bodies into their "corporate" structure.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/xf1O2rewBBYz

His comments are powerful, visionary, and hopeful.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 11th November 2021 at 00:26.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th November 2021), gord (11th November 2021), rgray222 (11th November 2021), Snoweagle (8th February 2022), Vangelo (11th November 2021)

33. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

Paul, thanks for your response. It provides a lot to think about. I am still trying to process the David Martin Endgame video. It is like a tsunami of information that I am aware of but don't often think about. Posted this on the meme thread this evening. Seems appropriate here as well.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th November 2021), gord (11th November 2021), ThePythonicCow (14th November 2021), Vangelo (11th November 2021)

35. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It is like a tsunami of information
    That it sure is.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th November 2021), gord (11th November 2021), rgray222 (11th November 2021)

37. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member DSKlausler's Avatar
    Language
    Kings' English (colored)
    Thanks

The government's control of the internet is incomplete. Much is being said and shared that no government agency under the control of the Elite Bastards and their Money Master agents condone.
    Hmmmm.

In simple terms, On/Off, they, or their stooge organizations do. Even simpler: Power Supply On/Off, the same.

I can't see any monitoring of electronic traffic escaping their embedded systems.
    Anything is possible with the proper training.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DSKlausler For This Post:

gord (11th November 2021), rgray222 (11th November 2021)

39. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DSKlausler (here)
    In simple terms, On/Off, they, or their stooge organizations do. Even simpler: Power Supply On/Off, the same.

I can't see any monitoring of electronic traffic escaping their embedded systems.
    They won' turn it off, all off, forever. It is their greatest tool to surveil and control 7 billion humans, and the total collapse of the power, communications and supply grid would leave them isolated in their bunkers, with a Mad Max world above them.

They can't monitor it all; even the finest intelligence agencies are unable to reliably monitor all the encrypted traffic of their specific known adversaries, much less of all of us, and we'd all be their adversaries if they tried such a stunt.

This is analogous to why they couldn't use their greatest weapons of mass destruction in a World War III. They are like parasites, that die if they kill their host.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 11th November 2021 at 17:57.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

gord (11th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast