+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The List - Stars , Celebrities , Notables Who Have Refused the Jabb !

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

Default The List - Stars , Celebrities , Notables Who Have Refused the Jabb !

It would be of value to start compiling a list of notables/popular personas who have refused to Vaccinate !!

Well done Ice Cube .

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

Brigantia (1st November 2021), Dennis Leahy (1st November 2021), gord (1st November 2021), Harmony (1st November 2021), Ivanhoe (1st November 2021), Jad (2nd November 2021), Pam (1st November 2021), selinam (1st November 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Default Re: The List - Stars , Celebrities , Notables Who Have Refused the Jabb !

It probably sounds trivial to some of us that are not enamored by celebrity, but most of the normies are, and so these celebs standing up and refusing the jab do appear as a blip on the radar of the masses. The writhing masses are not influenced by my refusal. Let's hope more celebrities, pro athletes, politicians, and other mainstream 'recognizables' stand up.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Brigantia (1st November 2021), DeeMetrios (2nd November 2021), gord (1st November 2021), Harmony (1st November 2021), Ivanhoe (1st November 2021), Jad (2nd November 2021), Pam (1st November 2021), selinam (1st November 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,977 times in 1,342 posts

Default Re: The List - Stars , Celebrities , Notables Who Have Refused the Jabb !

It wouldn't surprise me if the rich and famous are buying vax certificates without getting the jab, also those who have been filmed getting the jab are getting a saline shot...

Fame and fortune must come at a heavy price to serve their masters as we all know, but I bet this is one of the perks of the job.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

DeeMetrios (2nd November 2021), Dennis Leahy (1st November 2021), gord (1st November 2021), Harmony (1st November 2021), Jad (2nd November 2021), Pam (1st November 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,359 times in 639 posts

For the American situation: Just by coincidence I saw this article from today from Natural News about Hollywood celebs. (I admit as non American I don't know any of them)

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-11-...ovid-jab.html#

#1. Rob Schneider – calls the clot shots “unapproved experimental gene therapy”

#2. M.I.A. – rapper and activist – full name is Mathangi “Maya” Arulpragasam

#3. Offset – rapper – said he won’t get one and “doesn’t trust it” and “won’t be a lab rat”

#4. Letitia Wright – Black Panther actress, told the truth about vaccines so she got banned on social media

#5. Samaire Armstrong – actress, said the Covid vaccine is an “untested shot made by criminals”

#6. Anwar Hadid – told his fans he “absolutely will not” get the Covid jab

#7. Chet Hanks (Son of Tom Hanks) – against the vaccine, made fun of it on Instagram

They also mention Joe Rogan (that one I know of course!) since he was once a 'celebrity' on TV they say (which I did not know).

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Brigantia (1st November 2021), DeeMetrios (2nd November 2021), Jad (2nd November 2021), selinam (1st November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread