+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: The Great Separation/Quarantine?

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,024 times in 2,210 posts

Default Re: The Great Separation?

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    The real elephant in the room here, I think, is the question as to whether the vaxxed are still really going to be human if the elite's agenda continues.
    Some of the latest evidence such as that presented here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1460334
    ...suggests not.
    I don't really see how a discussion about separation can avoid that question.

Thanks for bringing up this point - tampering with 'our' genetic make up - creating a New Human (that can be integrated into the Internet of Things)... is the most nefarious and secret part of the covid + 'vaccine' process - the info is only just starting to trickle out but if the General Population get wind of it... they will not be happy at all about being lied to and conned and manipulated - treated like Lab Rats or cattle to be branded and controlled - that's why this whole thing is being rushed out - before people realize...

imagine the horror of being a nurse and realizing you have been shamelessly used to further the diabolical agenda and inject trusting people with what ever the hell is in the jabs... no wonder many nurses can't face the reality of what's happening... as they unwittingly become weaponized in the war to bring in the transhuman agenda..

that no one has agreed to.... because if they knew they wouldn't comply...

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (2nd November 2021), gini (2nd November 2021), gord (2nd November 2021), Gracy (2nd November 2021), iota (2nd November 2021), Ivanhoe (2nd November 2021), mizo (2nd November 2021), onawah (2nd November 2021), wondering (5th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Or, am I being thick-skulled and you are talking about the issue of the "vaxxed" shedding onto the "unvaxxed?"
    There you go Dennis, but the issue may run far deeper than just shedding. There's other possible issues such as them contaminating the blood supply, and things they've touched that you may touch.

You know, it occurs to me that we may have a semantics problem here. When mojo says

Quote They will not be able to hide the truth much longer and sadly it will be the vaxed people that will need to be separated from the healthy population. And there will be science to back up the findings.
    maybe a more accurate term would be "quarantined", making it vaxxed people will need to be quarantined from the healthy population. And that would of course change the name of this thread closer to a more scientifically correct title:

The Great Quarantine?

That's a little more palatable. We've done that long as mankind has been around. Quarantine the sick, so that others don't get sick.

Some on the forefront of the alternative community, thankfully, are trying to find solutions that will help the vaxxed get rid of what is reportedly turning them into hybrids.
    Others, like Clif High who is currently getting a lot of attention on Avalon, are saying that's pretty much hopeless, at least at this point.
    There's another one to add to our plate. What if the results being shed upon, receiving tainted blood, or touching where a "vaxxed" person has touched, can not only make you sick, but maybe start the process of turning you into a hybrid as well?

Regardless of whether someone is able to find a cure, or it's pretty much hopeless as Cliff High puts it, it goes back to what's to be done in the mean time.

So when it's said that "there will be science to back up the findings", I'm assuming that's referring to when mainstream science finally has to admit that the evidence is overwhelming, and then everyone would have to admit it.

Well that's all fine and dandy, but then we still have this huge problem on our hands, and so much time has been lost.

If the shedding is really happening, with the possible consequences so dire, and we don't quarantine, what *do* we do?
    Last edited by Gracy; 2nd November 2021 at 11:34.

4. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,094 times in 870 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy (here)

If the shedding is really happening, with the possible consequences so dire, and we don't quarantine, what *do* we do?

I think this sentence alone hits the nail on the head of what we should be doing...we should do what we want, as individuals.

And I think it’s because we are not being given this opportunity to choose for ourselves that conflict is arising and divide is becoming apparent.

I respected family and friends wishes to stay away from them, sit in the garden yet drinking out their tea cups that they carried back into their kitchen with me sat outside in the cold. Watched them spray the shopping bags with disinfectant after I drop them at their closed door, waiting till I was half way down the drive and then literally throwing money at me as they didn’t want to get too close.
    I’ve watched in amazement their absolute horror of me living life as normal without a mask and resenting my choices.

But I accepted their choices, I respected their fears, as absurd, illogical and downright hilarious as they seemed at times.
    I respected that as it was their choice.

I respected their choice to get vaccinated. I tried to warn them but still, respected their decision.

But then after all of this, did they respect my decision to not have the vaccine, to be wary around them when initially vaccinated incase there was such a thing as shedding?
    Nope. They didn’t give a flying f***.
    They felt safe now so had no issues lying and coming into my home knowing my views and concerns.

And now, they seem happy with the fact we will soon be segregated by law again when the vaccine passports come out. And it’s our fault if we no longer wish to partake in society for our decision of refusing the vaccine.

So I honestly think, the answer to the question is that we should all be given the chance to decide for ourself.
    But we aren’t being given that option.

And this, no matter how hard we try, will always lead to segregation and division.

So I guess what we can do as individuals is respect each other’s decisions and wish them well, with love and peace. And if we don’t see eye to eye on our views then so be it. Leave them to it. That’s their choice, their fate.

Not live in fear of each other just because we see a different reality. And just do what we all feel we have to do to protect ourselves mentally and physically.

Oh and stop complying. Complying makes you complicit whichever side of the fence we now sit
    Last edited by Sérénité; 2nd November 2021 at 11:06.

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (2nd November 2021), fifi (2nd November 2021), gini (2nd November 2021), gord (2nd November 2021), Gracy (2nd November 2021), Ivanhoe (2nd November 2021), Nasu (6th November 2021), Pam (6th November 2021), PurpleLama (2nd November 2021), Vicus (6th November 2021), wondering (5th November 2021)

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Or, am I being thick-skulled and you are talking about the issue of the "vaxxed" shedding onto the "unvaxxed?"
    There you go Dennis, but the issue may run far deeper than just shedding. There's other possible issues such as them contaminating the blood supply, and things they've touched that you may touch.

You know, it occurs to me that we may have a semantics problem here. When mojo says

Quote They will not be able to hide the truth much longer and sadly it will be the vaxed people that will need to be separated from the healthy population. And there will be science to back up the findings.
    maybe a more accurate term would be "quarantined", making it vaxxed people will need to be quarantined from the healthy population. And that would of course change the name of this thread closer to a more scientifically correct title:

The Great Quarantine?

That's a little more palatable. We've done that long as mankind has been around. Quarantine the sick, so that others don't get sick.

Some on the forefront of the alternative community, thankfully, are trying to find solutions that will help the vaxxed get rid of what is reportedly turning them into hybrids.
    Others, like Clif High who is currently getting a lot of attention on Avalon, are saying that's pretty much hopeless, at least at this point.
    There's another one to add to our plate. What if the results being shed upon, receiving tainted blood, or touching where a "vaxxed" person has touched, can not only make you sick, but maybe start the process of turning you into a hybrid as well?

Regardless of whether someone is able to find a cure, or it's pretty much hopeless as Cliff High puts it, it goes back to what's to be done in the mean time.

So when it's said that "there will be science to back up the findings", I'm assuming that's referring to when mainstream science finally has to admit that the evidence is overwhelming, and then everyone would have to admit it.

Well that's all fine and dandy, but then we still have this huge problem on our hands, and so much time has been lost.

OK, so you are talking about those who took the shot causing harm to those who did not. The two things that bubble to mind quickly are, one, that the hypothetical scenario where the "unvaxxed" would have any control, any authority, any ability to implement anything that forced the "vaxxed" to do anything at all, much less quarantine themselves against the "unvaxxed", is comical. It's like prisoners banging tin cups on the bars of their cage and thinking they are going to force the guards to do something. It doesn't matter who is right or wrong, it's who is in control. In a way, it's always good to run hypothetical scenarios through the thought process, but parameters of this mental exercise's hypothetical situation are ridiculously unrealistic.

The second thing is the notion of transmission of the mRNA technology via shedding. I think that is nearly 100% science fiction, other than the fact of the blood supply being tainted (or unknown if a unit of blood is tainted or not) does have scientific validity to me. I would assume that a unit of blood from a "vaxxed" person can indeed transmit the mRNA technology via transfusion, just as it can be transmitted by intramuscular injection (but I'd be interested to know if that theory has been tested - it may be that the mRNA component loses viability somewhere in the blood collection/blood storage/blood transfusion process, which involves about a 60°F change in temperature, twice. The "vaccine" is evidently extremely susceptible to temperature changes, as we may recall in the rollout.)

What do we do about the "vaxxed" causing harm to the "unvaxxed?" Really, nothing. We can't (or, at least I can't, and I'll bet you can't.) Even the transfusion scenario would likely be out of my control: If I was rushed to a trauma center, unconscious, I wouldn't be able to demand that any blood transfused into me must be from an unvaxxed person (and they wouldn't comply with my demand anyway.)

The masses are never going to see the covid-19 "vaccination" program in a negative light. They are far too brainwashed by extremely effective propaganda - the official narrative - and the bastards that have pushed this "vaccination" program also control the mainstream media, the narrative.

(p.s. I'd like to note that I just disagreed with Gracy's position (at least, I think I did), and I stated my case. Personal attacks on Gracy's character are not an acceptable alternative. If Gracy wants to take a "devil's advocate" position, or a hypothetical 'what if' scenario, or expresses something you disagree with, then debate the position she espoused - without the character assassination subtext. If the personal attacks continue, I'd cast a vote for Bill to quarantine the attackers away from Avalon for a cooling off vacation. The McCarthy-ist witch hunt vibe is annoying and distracting.)

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

42 (2nd November 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (6th November 2021), Chris Gilbert (2nd November 2021), Ernie Nemeth (2nd November 2021), fifi (2nd November 2021), gini (6th November 2021), gord (2nd November 2021), Gracy (2nd November 2021), loungelizard (2nd November 2021), Pam (6th November 2021), PurpleLama (2nd November 2021), Vangelo (6th November 2021)

8. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks

(p.s. I'd like to note that I just disagreed with Gracy's position (at least, I think I did), and I stated my case. Personal attacks on Gracy's character are not an acceptable alternative. If Gracy wants to take a "devil's advocate" position, or a hypothetical 'what if' scenario, or expresses something you disagree with, then debate the position she espoused - without the character assassination subtext. If the personal attacks continue, I'd cast a vote for Bill to quarantine the attackers away from Avalon for a cooling off vacation. The McCarthy-ist witch hunt vibe is annoying and distracting.)
    Thank you Dennis. There’s a saying I’ve lived by for many years and its served me well:

“Agreement is not necessary, but mutual respect is”.

Now in this case I’m not even asking for agreement, but the sentiment is the same. This thread is essentially about how the powerful use their power. What I’m inviting people to do is look at this situation if the balance of power were flipped on its head and we now held it.

There’s a lot of talk about great awakenings, and how the elites have already lost but just don’t realize it yet. If, we got the power, how would we use it under the scenario that mojo put forth?

Assuming science could indeed prove the vaxxed were a major health risk as is often discussed here.

9. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,603 times in 20,701 posts

Default Re: The Great Separation/Quarantine?

To my mind, and I imagine many here, science has already proven the vaxxed are a health risk, but of course, not mainstream science (that is, science as the MSM presents it, which is largely how the controllers allow them to present it).
    Whereas, Avalon is usually far ahead in the learning curve.

Thanks to Dennis for naming the other elephant in the room, which is that it's a moot point as to what the unvaxxed would do if we had the controls, because we don't.
    And I'm not a betting person, but the odds aren't looking good that the issue of who has control will change anytime soon.
    There are so many looming problems now keeping people distracted that there may be a general breakdown of society before such a shift could happen.
    And the vaxx issue is just one of those problems, though it's certainly at the forefront.

Just curious Gracy, do you have a strong Scorpio element in your astrological chart?
    Last edited by onawah; 5th November 2021 at 20:49.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (2nd November 2021), fifi (2nd November 2021), gord (2nd November 2021), Gracy (2nd November 2021), PurpleLama (2nd November 2021), wondering (5th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Update: Since here has been no answer from Gracy, I'm going to guess the answer would be a "yes", especially since Scorpio is the most secretive of the 12 signs...
    Not a dig Gracy, just curious.

Just curious Gracy, do you have a strong Scorpio element in your astrological chart?
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (6th November 2021), Gracy (5th November 2021), wondering (5th November 2021)

13. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Update: Since here has been no answer from Gracy, I'm going to guess the answer would be a "yes", especially since Scorpio is the most secretive of the 12 signs...

Thank you again for the question Natalie. It's not a matter of being secretive; it's a matter of how quickly this thread got misunderstood from its original intent, and I don't want to further that by getting into astrology. I'd rather let the thread rest in peace as it is already doing.

If you're truly just idly curious about a possible Scorpio in my mix, then put it forth on an astrology thread, and give me a heads up. I'll be more that happy to oblige to the best of my ability.

14. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks Gracy. I posted the question here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1461521

Thank you again for the question Natalie. It's not a matter of being secretive; it's a matter of how quickly this thread got misunderstood from its original intent, and I don't want to further that by getting into astrology. I'd rather let the thread rest in peace as it is already doing.

If you're truly just idly curious about a possible Scorpio in my mix, then put it forth on an astrology thread, and give me a heads up. I'll be more that happy to oblige to the best of my ability.
    Each breath a gift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3