+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Great Separation/Quarantine?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,828 times in 2,591 posts

Default Re: The Great Separation?

Both sides of separation thinking are fear-based.

The folks I admire most are those not fearful - vaxxed who would not hesitate to minister to the non-vaxxed in time of need, and non-vaxxed who would do the same for the vaxxed. Those who value most their humanity/soul.

I remember reading stories about previous plagues and pandemics, where there were those who did not hesitate to care for the ill, when they were shunned by others. In my opinion, those are the shining souls, and that is what I aspire to be.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (2nd November 2021), Blacklight43 (2nd November 2021), BoR (1st November 2021), Chris Gilbert (1st November 2021), ClearWater (1st November 2021), Delight (1st November 2021), Dennis Leahy (2nd November 2021), Eva2 (1st November 2021), Franny (1st November 2021), gini (2nd November 2021), gord (1st November 2021), Gracy (1st November 2021), Harmony (2nd November 2021), iota (1st November 2021), Ivanhoe (2nd November 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (1st November 2021), loungelizard (2nd November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd November 2021), Nasu (1st November 2021), PurpleLama (1st November 2021), s7e6e (2nd November 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,782 times in 2,666 posts

Gracy, thanks for your response. Much appreciated. However, you have always taken a contentious viewpoint. We need folk to question both sides, granted, thank you for that, but instead of being levelled, you often antagonise folk by questioning the narrative to the point of being aggressive. I mentioned this to you weeks ago, and asked you to chill. Since then you’ve changed your name, and have been more ‘approachable’, but now, I am feeling you are reverting to your olde self. Sorry, but I really don’t like the argumentative stance you often pose. We obviously would not get along - sadly.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Blacklight43 (2nd November 2021), Chip (2nd November 2021), Gracy (1st November 2021), Harmony (2nd November 2021), iota (1st November 2021), Nasu (1st November 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

We are already subjected to separation in many ways. Reversing the great lies and deceptions is not likely to happen unless the vaxxed start to become ill, psychologically different or pass away before their time - I hope not.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (2nd November 2021), Franny (1st November 2021), gini (2nd November 2021), Gracy (1st November 2021), Harmony (2nd November 2021), iota (2nd November 2021), Ivanhoe (2nd November 2021), Nasu (1st November 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

i do not believe there actually WAS a "switch" in allegiance,

is this in reference to displayed temperance, prior to being a mod?

one subsequently revealed to be inauthentic by repeated lack of restraint after becoming a moderator?

her allegiance is actually quite defined and CLEAR

perhaps confusion arises because the avatar of the comment is a moderator

instead of someone like Old Student instead

replace Old Student as the poster? and the "allegiance" comes CLEARLY into focus

Quote Posted by Gracy (here)

I don’t even have any political allegiances

i don't have much time to respond to this as adequately and as thoroughly as i certainly can right now

so for now, i will just ask a question:

Gracy

can you please explain:

in absence of an allegiance you NOW claim?

one which is completely incongruent with both your actions and your words?

what was the purpose and intent behind the deluge of posts almost exclusively in the political threads

where you exhibited a SPECIFIC confrontational, oppositional stance? relentlessly?
    (i can provide examples if needed)

though couched in protest of "i don't want to beat a dead horse?

while beating it unmercifully, beyond recognition?

PS .. i'd also like FULL disclosure of ANY member YOU have personally called on to come in this thread now, as you have done to mine in the past. please name them now and refrain from doing that in the future
    Last edited by iota; 1st November 2021 at 20:36. Reason: first statement was not clear
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Blacklight43 (2nd November 2021), Chip (2nd November 2021), Nasu (1st November 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    i do not believe there actually WAS a "switch" in allegiance,

is this in reference to displayed temperance, prior to being a mod?

one subsequently revealed to be inauthentic by repeated lack of restraint after becoming a moderator?

her allegiance is actually very CLEAR

perhaps confusion arises because the avatar of the comment is a moderator

instead of someone like Old Student instead

place his name as the poster? and the "allegiance" comes CLEARLY into focus

I don’t even have any political allegiances

i don't have much time to respond to this as adequately and as thoroughly as i certainly can right now

so for now, i will just ask a question:

Gracy

can you please explain:

in absence of an allegiance you NOW claim?

one which is completely incongruent with both your actions and your words?

what was the purpose and intent behind the deluge of posts almost exclusively in the political threads

where you exhibited a SPECIFIC confrontational, oppositional stance? relentlessly?
    (i can provide examples if needed)

though couched in protest of "i don't want to beat a dead horse?

while beating it unmercifully, beyond recognition?

PS .. i'd also like FULL disclosure of ANY member YOU have personally called on to come in this thread now, as you have done to mine in the past. please name them now and refrain from doing that in the future
    With the greatest of respect, I do think this post is putting a warm blanket on a dead horse. Please return to your corners! Let's try and stay on topic. Perhaps we could construct a members only section where people can spar out their differences, until then, please, please play nice....x.... N

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

42 (2nd November 2021), Franny (1st November 2021), gini (2nd November 2021), gord (1st November 2021), Gracy (1st November 2021), Ivanhoe (2nd November 2021), loungelizard (2nd November 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nasu (here)
    Perhaps we could construct a members only section where people can spar out their differences, until then, please, please play nice....x.... N

Nasu

your respect is GREATLY appreciated, the general consensus is that its lack has had an impact and repercussions

as such, i have no particular attachment to WHERE she provides an explanation

but an explanation IS NECESSARY

as is a satisfactory explanation as to the intention and purpose behind this thread whose very topic IS divisive inherently

would be NEEDED in knowing how to comment appropriately

feelings of being set up? (expressed by another) are not arbitrary, rather born of wisdom that comes from experience

the OP has thrived on "baiting" in the past, repeatedly. members here did not find it amusing OR respectful to be subject to mind games or fodder for her amusement

we do not need to be subjected to that again

PS

regrettably, your post holds an incorrect inference that this is a personal issue between Gracy and i

when the issue was in existence long before my arrival

my only involvement is a willingness to address it

and it should surprise NO ONE that i have been well thanked for doing so
    Last edited by iota; 2nd November 2021 at 03:56. Reason: added ps and clarification

so that any adversary

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Blacklight43 (2nd November 2021), Chip (2nd November 2021), Nasu (1st November 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,086 times in 870 posts

From where I’m stood, there’s no ‘experts’ required to put the segregation of vaxxed and unvaxxed into motion.

I only know of a handful of people who haven’t been vaxxed, myself included and we all have one thing in common...being shunned from those who are vaccinated.

Such as friends not wanting to know us anymore as we are; conspiracy theorists, crazy, unhealthy, a potential hazard to them...

My daughters new driving instructor took her for (her first and final) lesson recently and 5 minutes in, asked her was she vaxxed. She said no. He rang after to say he couldn’t give her any further lessons as “cases are rising and you’re unvaccinated and I can’t take the risk...”

Her grandfather is also using the promise of buying her a horse to get her to get vaccinated too. He doesn’t speak to me anymore as I’m apparently putting my children’s lives at risk for not getting them jabbed.

The list goes on, but one thing is very clear...
    It’s the vaccinated people in my experience who are pushing away and causing a divide.
    No help from the ‘experts’ or authorities is needed, the people seem to be policing this for themselves just fine!

Another thing I notice is a lot of vaccinated people wishing harm or death on those not jabbed from Covid.
    Nobody I know is wishing harm to the vaccinated people, if anything we are trying to warn and protect them...which is clearly falling on hateful and angry ears in my experience so far.

It’s nice that here on Avalon we are respectful to both sides, regardless of ours or their decision. That’s not something I’m seeing anymore in the real world around me sadly...
    Last edited by Sérénité; 1st November 2021 at 21:54.

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Blacklight43 (2nd November 2021), BoR (1st November 2021), Dennis Leahy (2nd November 2021), gini (2nd November 2021), gord (1st November 2021), Gracy (1st November 2021), iota (1st November 2021), Ivanhoe (2nd November 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (1st November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd November 2021), mizo (2nd November 2021), Nasu (1st November 2021), s7e6e (2nd November 2021), Vangelo (2nd November 2021), Vicus (6th November 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

Where I live, as in many other places around the world, there is already an active separation. We had a soft separation starting in October 2020 and ending in June 2021 with mandatory masks.

Since September 2021 we have full blown fascism, where people are forced to have a medical procedure (either a vax or a PCR-test that is valid for only a few hours) if they want to enter a (movie) theater, concert or restaurant. This Friday this will also be needed for entering a public swimming pool, amusement park or museum. And the same rules for masks will be implemented again.

So separation is not a hypothetical situation here anymore. It is already a fact here. And of course, they will take more steps they are already announcing: the removal of the PCR test as an option, the implementation of the vax passport in all other areas of life. They are not hiding their plans anymore.

The Dutch people better do something now and I have a feeling a lot of the vaxxed people are going to join the resistance, because I know from observing them that until now they really thought they never had to wear a mask or practice social distancing again. And now more and more vaxxed people get the virus anyway and a part of them end up in the hospital, which means they finally realize the vax didn’t do …[poop]. And so the reasoning the increase of covid is all because of the unvaccinated will not be believed by many. It is going to be some interesting time here..

If the people accept it on the other hand, the separation train will go until completion, which means total exclusion and then ‘dealing with the problem’, which means extermination or at gunpoint forced vaccination. Unless of course the vaxxed die pretty rapidly because of the shot, than there will be the Separation of Separations, the living vs the dead.

I still do firmly believe the sociopaths will fail though, the question is: how rough will the situation have to get before that happens? We will see.
    Last edited by BoR; 1st November 2021 at 22:10.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

Blacklight43 (2nd November 2021), chrifri (2nd November 2021), Franny (2nd November 2021), gini (2nd November 2021), gord (1st November 2021), Gracy (1st November 2021), iota (1st November 2021), Ivanhoe (2nd November 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (1st November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd November 2021), Nasu (1st November 2021), s7e6e (2nd November 2021), Vicus (6th November 2021), wondering (1st November 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)
    Another thing I notice is a lot of vaccinated people wishing harm or death on those not jabbed from Covid.

Nobody I know is wishing harm to the vaccinated people, if anything we are trying to warn and protect them...which is clearly falling on hateful and angry ears in my experience so far.
    Well Serenite, I'm not here to be an apologist for bad things done by the vaxxed toward the unvaxxed. See my comments on Noam Chomsky:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...90#post1459790

My point is what do we think of the idea put forth by a member here, that in time science will find that the vaxxed need to be separated from healthy society as quoted below, and referenced at the very beginning of my OP:

Quote They will not be able to hide the truth much longer and sadly it will be the vaxed people that will need to be separated from the healthy population. And there will be science to back up the findings.
    This is not a vaxxed vs. unvaxxed thread, this is a what do people in power do thread. Right now we hate the people in power, and the way that they are wielding that immense power.

If/when the long expected power flip happens, and people like us here on this forum find ourselves in control, what do we think of ideas like this?

18. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BoR (here)
    Where I live, as in many other places around the world, there is already an active separation. We had a soft separation starting in October 2020 and ending in June 2020 with mandatory masks.

Since September 2021 we have full blown fascism, where people are forced to have a medical procedure (either a vax or a PCR-test that is valid for only a few hours) if they want to enter a (movie) theater, concert or restaurant. This Friday this will also be needed for entering a public swimming pool, amusement park or museum. And the same rules for masks will be implemented again.

So separation is not a hypothetical situation here anymore. It is already a fact here. And of course, they will take more steps they are already announcing: the removal of the PCR test as an option, the implementation of the vax passport in all other areas of life. They are not hiding their plans anymore.

The Dutch people better do something now and I have a feeling a lot of the vaxxed people are going to join the resistance, because I know from observing them that until now they really thought they never had to wear a mask or practice social distancing again. And now more and more vaxxed people get the virus anyway and a part of them end up in the hospital, which means they finally realize the vax didn’t do …[poop]. And so the reasoning the increase of covid is all because of the unvaccinated will not be believed by many. It is going to be some interesting time here..

If the people accept it on the other hand, the separation train will go until completion, which means total exclusion and then ‘dealing with the problem’, which means extermination or at gunpoint forced vaccination. Unless of course the vaxxed die pretty rapidly because of the shot, than there will be the Separation of Separations, the living vs the dead.

I still do firmly believe the sociopaths will fail though, the question is: how rough will the situation have to get before that happens? We will see.
    i agree completely with your analysis

i took exception with ops wording of "trusted experts"

i agree with Doug, that there ARE experts, but that they will be suppressed

but the MAIN issue IS as you have highlighted, that

Quote we have full blown fascism in the process of taking control

IS the very issue at the heart of everything

THE REAL question that will be hidden in ALL messages? IS

DO they have the RIGHT to dictate our freedom and CHOICE?

this question WILL be the one our enemies WILL DO all they can to distract us from

and re-direct focus, attention and discussion away from

presenting the question as to the most humane way of doing this?

holds an inherent presumption of their RIGHT to do so

BY obfuscation of this issue? > it will go unchallenged

FREEDOM and CHOICE are inherent RIGHTS of humanity

they are RIGHTS > NO ONE has the right to remove

so an inquiry as to a "humane" way to VIOLATE our rights? enslave us? and subject us to their will?

is akin to offering us a cookie as they lead us to chains

Quote The Dutch people better do something now and I have a feeling a lot of the vaxxed people are going to join the resistance,
    i would enlarge that to encompass the world ... as people everywhere are the ultimate target

Quote If the people accept it
    IS the crux of the matter.

BE AWARE >> ALL Information from this point?

WILL hide an inherent presumption of their right to remove freedom until it is accepted

BY hiding this inherent presumption? it automatically goes unchallenged

intentional obfuscation IS "key" to their success

they will have us fighting about reasons to remove freedom instead of their right to do so

CLARIFICATION and focus belongs instead on challenging their RIGHT

challenging the VERY presumption of a right that is NOT theirs to take

nor CAN it be "taken" from us ... it can ONLY be relinquished by us

distractions will be presented to confuse and re-direct our attention from the ACTUAL crux of the matter

WHILE the people are distracted as to whether the vaxed or unvaxed are dangerous?

their RIGHT to remove freedom, becomes subliminally accepted, and presumed to be valid

therefore remain unchallenged

this will end ONLY when people REFUSE to be subjugated all else is a distraction
    Last edited by iota; 2nd November 2021 at 00:00.

so that any adversary

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Blacklight43 (2nd November 2021), BoR (1st November 2021), thepainterdoug (1st November 2021)

20. Link to Post #31
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)

Well Serenite, I'm not here to be an apologist for bad things done by the vaxxed toward the unvaxxed. See my comments on Noam Chomsky:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...90#post1459790

My point is what do we think of the idea put forth by a member here, that in time science will find that the vaxxed need to be separated from healthy society as quoted below, and referenced at the very beginning of my OP:

Quote They will not be able to hide the truth much longer and sadly it will be the vaxed people that will need to be separated from the healthy population. And there will be science to back up the findings.
    This is not a vaxxed vs. unvaxxed thread, this is a what do people in power do thread. Right now we hate the people in power, and the way that they are wielding that immense power.

If/when the long expected power flip happens, and people like us here on this forum find ourselves in control, what do we think of ideas like this?
    One thing is certain, while all else is speculation, that those who buy in to mainstream media are fed a steady diet of "safe and effective" while those who chose so called alternative sources of information are led to distrust all of the "science" that we have been ordered to trust. So it is well observed that another dividing line is laid down right along with the many lines of politics, race, sexuality, etc.

I think there is something to the idea that the people are at great risk, but only to themselves. I have seen nothing to indicate that the production of the S-protiens continues beyond a relatively short period of time, so the idea that they may pose some long term risk (presumably through shedding of viral particles) is without merit, based on that understanding.

The more likely scenario, in my mind, is some horrific long term side effects that will mean that those now avoiding the shots will have to expend a lot more energy to keep things going and to take care of those experiencing such side effects.

We truly are in frightening times, and I for one will not allow myself to be artificially divided from my fellow humanity, but not much I can do for those who drank that koolaid.

21. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,086 times in 870 posts

I think all their ideas are horrific and hope we all just get back to loving and respecting each other, sooner rather than later, before that divide is too great to bridge.

I have been concerned about potential shedding, I won’t lie...but I would never turn my back or walk away from those I love in fear they could make me sick.
    Even though I’m facing that very thing from them.

There should never be a divide in humanity.
    But the desire to defeat the divide has to come from both sides.
    We all need to come together to defeat this.
    We need to remember that love and unity is what this life is all about.
    Nothing more, nothing less.
    United we must stand to make the evil elite fall.
    I hope that’s possible 💫

But if it isn’t, at least I know I carried on loving those who turned their back on me for sticking to my own personal choices.
    Last edited by Sérénité; 1st November 2021 at 23:37.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Blacklight43 (2nd November 2021), Franny (2nd November 2021), gini (2nd November 2021), gord (2nd November 2021), Gracy (1st November 2021), iota (1st November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (2nd November 2021)

23. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

the stance for unity?

REQUIRES FREEDOM to CHOOSE

and us making it CLEAR we will not relinquish that RIGHT

so that any adversary

24. The Following User Says Thank You to iota For This Post:

Blacklight43 (2nd November 2021)

25. Link to Post #34
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

the stance for unity?

You don't seem to understand the gravity of the (for now) hypothetical situation. What if the unvaxxed are the only productive members of society left? What of your (possible) choices, then?

26. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    the stance for unity?

You don't seem to understand the gravity of the (for now) hypothetical situation. What if the unvaxxed are the only productive members of society left? What of your (possible) choices, then?
    THAT is the point

it was OUR acceptance of the denials of freedom and encroachments

(most recently, sadly, the assault on freedom that was allowed goes back much, much further)

that ENABLED this situation (problem) to exist in the first place

they were allowed to take control of the media ~ unimpeded

the news WAS fake and they were NOT deluged with phone calls DEMANDING it stop

i NEVER listen... yet the times i did? and it was false? i picked up the phone and went on website to the FCC and filed official complaints

EACH time that is done? they are required to answer and can be subject to fines

HOW MANY did THAT?

the answer is NOT ENOUGH

and DOING JUST that? terminating UNIMPEDED promulgation of LIES?

WOULD HAVE impeded their progress ... simple actions, every day folk that COULD have UNITED were/are able to do

instead? they were given carte blanche to LIE to our friends and family who now are vaxxed. irrespective of the social narrative? the fact is people have died, had severe LIFE ALTERING complications, heart attack, strokes, and a host of other problems that may not even arise for years to come

like it or not? WE hold responsibility AS WELL

and NOW enters a question, what would be a humane way to enslave (whatever side)

sweetie, neither a cookie nor furnished cell is something i am prepared to either accept OR discuss

BECAUSE LONG BEFORE THAT? i'm making it CLEAR to ANYONE that will listen

that NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO TAKE OUR FREEDOM AWAY and THAT is not an option

it WAS serious so very long ago my friend ... it required action so very long ago

and so i speak to EVERY SINGLE person who crosses my path ... ask my mother, friends, relatives .. who have come to accept ... THAT IS WHAT I DO

BECAUSE i TRULY comprehend the seriousness of the situation

so i take ACTION

in this case? i'm now fighting the effects OF The vaxxed

i have one relative that snuck off and got vaxxed ... i see her ... a normally agile woman? walking like a little old lady!!

WTH is wrong with you? i asked, followed by "did you get vaxxed?"

i RAN home got ALL of the protocols made her swallow in front of me

(because dear friend, IT IS SERIOUS enough for me not to say ... "here .. these might help ... gotta run!")

so i handed her a bottle of water and MADE her swallow, gave her a 30 day supply, explained ...

"YOUR choice was one of HARM not HELP, do you understand?"

it is now 30 or so days later and though i have her taking the protocols (i outlined in SadieBlue's thread? ) which IS a lot!!

the woman is now committed to the regime BECAUSE it HAS made such a difference

so ...YES ... it is time

those that direct the social narrative NEED TO BE SILENCED as ALL of you have witnessed me fight to do with all of my heart.

BECAUSE i CARE ... the time to politely ignore those whose subversive actions are part of a movement that is causing the death and harm of those i love

IS LONG PAST

and as soon as people come to that realization? and ACT

THEN and only then, will we have an opportunity to find solutions for the harm that has ALREADY been perpetuated on humanity

BUT ... ONLY if we ARE FREE to make these choices or take these actions

THEY KNOW this

it is WHY the narrative is NOW a deluge of distractions and re-direction of focus AWAY from the ENSLAVEMENT proposal

"should it be the vaxxed? or unvaxxed?"

"do they get a cookie? or an apple?"

while someone like me arises and says:

"i'm so sorry to bust your plans, but it seems you THINK you have the RIGHT to take my and others freedom away ...

and let me BE CLEAR ... you DO NOT!"

period

so that any adversary

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

angelfire (13th November 2021), Blacklight43 (2nd November 2021), Patient (2nd November 2021)

28. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,996 times in 2,648 posts

What I mainly see is we are all being played or on some level tested. I feel to stay strong in our hearts, and like Billy wrote in post # 18, "don't fall into the illusion of separation," remember difficulties can bring out the very best of our human selves, the strength to align with our higner selves has never been more important.

We all have friends or relatives we may love very dearly that are vaccinated or not, let us not mirror behavior that has likely been intentionally manipulated to do just that.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Franny (2nd November 2021), gini (2nd November 2021), gord (2nd November 2021), Gracy (2nd November 2021), iota (2nd November 2021), loungelizard (2nd November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (2nd November 2021), Tintin (4th November 2021)

30. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Harmony (here)
    What I mainly see is we are all being played or on some level tested. I feel to stay strong in our hearts, and like Billy wrote in post # 18, "don't fall into the illusion of separation," remember difficulties can bring out the very best of our human selves, the strength to align with our higner selves has never been more important.

We all have friends or relatives we may love very dearly that are vaccinated or not, let us not mirror behavior that has likely been intentionally manipulated to do just that.
    4 yrs ago when my son died, i looked at buying an island near Panama

two bedroom furnished and coffe grew on it, solar for elec and satellite wifi and two hammocks as well

my family went in uproar .. that i NEEDED to be with them ... NOT alone

and now? during this isolation, that (though no one believes me, i'm an introvert and LOVVE solitude to allow healing to flow)

ALL of my family, who are ALL democrats, except for my mother and dad, got vaxxed ...

so i'm looking to be ALONE after all and NEVER stop wearing black ...

so .. i'm looking for solutions as i observe them to see where they are .. so far all good .. but my heart is very very troubled

and i AM doing research as i manage to do everything else i manage to do

but ONE thing is really CLEAR to me, as i stated above,

the time to politely ignore those whose subversive actions are part of a movement that is causing the death and harm of those i love

HAS ENDED

i will not bear on my conscience that i spotted lies and kept silent

this is no longer a game

i am looking at paying a serious price for the silence that has ALREADY taken place and ENABLED these conditions to arise AND prevail

and i refuse to be complicit in ANY way at all

so that any adversary

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

angelfire (13th November 2021), Ankle Biter (3rd November 2021), Blacklight43 (2nd November 2021), Delight (2nd November 2021), lisalu (2nd November 2021), Patient (2nd November 2021)

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Blacklight43 (2nd November 2021), Gracy (2nd November 2021), iota (2nd November 2021), Nasu (6th November 2021), Tigger (2nd November 2021)

34. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    They will not be able to hide the truth much longer and sadly it will be the vaxed people that will need to be separated from the healthy population. And there will be science to back up the findings.
    Hey there y'all,

I nearly tossed some questions out to mojo on the thread it was originally posted on, but quickly realized it was off topic, and would likely lead that particular subject astray. So here we are with a new topic.

I'm wondering not only how this idea might work, but how popular a separation solution might or might not be if push came to shove.

So here's some basic questions to get things rolling:

- Were it to be deemed by trusted experts that for the health and well being of society in general, that separating the vaxxed from the unvaxxed is the only way to safely move forward, would you support the idea?

- If so, what might be the best, and most humane way of orchestrating this separation, while ensuring it stays that way?

- How might it ultimately be determined who is vaxxed, and who is not? The vaxxed may understandably try to hide it, so would there need to be like the invention of a streamlined blood screening or something, that everyone must go through in order to separate the wheat from the chaff so to speak?

- How could it be assured that the vaxxed have everything they need for their daily survival?

So anyway, that's about all I have for initial basic questions.

Looking forward to comments.
    Can you restate the question for me, Gracy? I'm not sure what is being asked. There is no vaccine against covid-19. There are no "vaxxed" people, though there are people who have taken a pre-treatment shot. There is an injection available to pre-treat a person for WHEN they get covid-19. The shot does nothing, zero, nada, to protect the person from catching covid-19. The shot also does zip, zilch, absolutely nothing to prevent that person that got that shot from transmitting covid-19 to someone else. Those are all scientifically accurate statements, not hyperbole.

The group of people who got the shot (that is being deceptively sold as a "vaccine") and the group that did not get the shot are 100% equally likely to catch and to transmit covid-19. There is no logic for separation. I know I haven't been around Avalon much lately, but I'm thinking you are already well aware of the accuracy of those statements, so, that's why I'm not sure what you're asking. Or, am I being thick-skulled and you are talking about the issue of the "vaxxed" shedding onto the "unvaxxed?" (If so, I'll do Gilda Radner's, "Nevermind!")

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

gini (2nd November 2021), gord (2nd November 2021), Gracy (2nd November 2021), iota (2nd November 2021), Ivanhoe (2nd November 2021), Nasu (6th November 2021), PurpleLama (2nd November 2021), yelik (2nd November 2021)

36. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

The real elephant in the room here, I think, is the question as to whether the vaxxed are still really going to be human if the elite's agenda continues.
    Some of the latest evidence such as that presented here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1460334
    ...suggests not.
    I don't really see how a discussion about separation can avoid that question.

Some on the forefront of the alternative community, thankfully, are trying to find solutions that will help the vaxxed get rid of what is reportedly turning them into hybrids.
    Others, like Clif High who is currently getting a lot of attention on Avalon, are saying that's pretty much hopeless, at least at this point. See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1460557

The bewildering truth is that we are barely able to deal with what we know already, but is what we know enough basic info about how much of what has been done already?
    As to what and how much exactly has been injected into whom, whether it really can be eliminated, whether it can actually infect the unvaxxed as much as the vaxxed just by transmission, how many, if any, of the vaxxed will even survive, how many have already died, and much else.
    We may be scrambling to find the answers, but how do we process so much information quickly enough to know how to feel and what to do?
    It's all happening so fast, and the "shock and awe" factor is surely at work in all of us.
    There is also the possibility that the same in the vaxx can and is being delivered in other ways, through food, water, air, whatever, even if the vaxx agenda is stopped.

It may be good to consider that the Sun is in Scorpio now, and Scorpio likes us to look at our deepest, darkest feelings.
    See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1459077
    "And we are not just speaking about positive sensations either. Scorpio is just as turned on by pain as it is with pleasure. In fact, they’ll take any feeling and hold it – anything at all, as long as it gives them an emotional kick. They revel in it. They LOVE it. To death…

..that’s right, DEATH. They will pursue something that gives them a kick, even if it kills them. Well, not necessarily literally, but you get it. They will do something that serves to thrill them until there’s nothing left but the exalted feeling of having died and become reborn. No wonder this is the sign associated with sex. The orgasmic point is like a little death in itself.

Yet, to a Scorpio, any emotion is better than no emotion. Because Scorpio cannot stand emotional numbness. This is why this sign is strongly associated with ‘change’. They would sooner turn everything upside down looking for a thrill rather than become subjected to what they consider a dull, morose and predictable emotional nothingness. Even if the thrill is an intensely painful or destructive one…

We all have Scorpio somewhere in our chart. It is the side of us that stores all the powerful emotions – the dizzying highs and crushing lows of being human – the place from which we draw our deepest satisfaction (and our utmost disgust) in our quest to behold the object of our pursuit.

It is the place that moves us, not physically or mentally, but much deeper and in ways that we are often unable to describe with words. Only in feelings; feelings so intense and held so deeply that they are often hidden from even our own consciousness. Yet we know them. We know these feelings too well. They are what constitute our true psychology – our motivated response to what stimulates us in our environment. Deep down, our feelings become the motivation behind everything that feeds our desire for love, power and glory, and fuels our rage and madness when these things are denied to us.

They form the basis to all our beliefs because, based on our feelings about something, we go on to determine whether something is essentially real for us, or whether it is not.

If it is feels right, we wish to hold it, possess it.
    If not, we might wish to eliminate or destroy it.

With the Sun in Scorpio for the next 30 days, it is time to look deeper into what we are holding and what must change in our world."

Just finding the wherewithal to deal with it all and knowing how to feel about it all is challenging enough, and perhaps right now, on the threshold of what will possibly be the darkest winter any of us have ever experienced, we should be especially gentle with ourselves.
    Last edited by onawah; 2nd November 2021 at 07:12.
    Each breath a gift...

37. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

angelfire (13th November 2021), Ankle Biter (3rd November 2021), gini (2nd November 2021), gord (2nd November 2021), Gracy (2nd November 2021), iota (2nd November 2021), jaybee (2nd November 2021), Michel Leclerc (6th November 2021), Nasu (6th November 2021), PurpleLama (2nd November 2021), Tigger (2nd November 2021), wondering (2nd November 2021), yelik (2nd November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast