+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Will the Court take Mike Lindell's 2020 election fraud case?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,420 times in 5,645 posts

Default Will the Court take Mike Lindell's 2020 election fraud case?

This is huge not just for America but for the World. This month on 23 Nov Mike Lindell will present all his evidence to petition the Court to take the case of election fraud. Mike claims only one States AG is enough for standing in the Court but he hopes to have over 20 State Attorney Generals. Will the Court say NO in taking the case?

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vlyamj
    Last edited by mojo; 1st November 2021 at 20:45.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Blacklight43 (2nd November 2021), BoR (1st November 2021), Gwin Ru (1st November 2021), iota (2nd November 2021), Reinhard (2nd November 2021), rgray222 (2nd November 2021), selinam (1st November 2021), thepainterdoug (2nd November 2021), toppy (2nd November 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Will the Court take Mike Lindell's 2020 election fraud case?

Here's a recent Sidney Powell interview on Frankspeech claiming election fraud in the US goes back to the year 2000. Sidney has some of the patents posted on her website showing the DOD had a patent for manipulating elections and other parties patents as well.

https://home.frankspeech.com/tv/vide...election-fraud

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Blacklight43 (2nd November 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd November 2021), iota (2nd November 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

I like Mike L and feel he has put his money on the line to expose this. I hope he gets this heard at the supreme court. however, i really dont believe he would have done the same if the election was rigged for trump. i understand the gesture he makes, his intent is to be good and fair, but i just dont believe he would fight so hard if it was the other way around.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Gracy (2nd November 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd November 2021), iota (2nd November 2021), mojo (3rd November 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Mike L is a genuine patriot, I admire his spirit and his courage, however it was obvious that the enormous deep state machine would grind its gears, the media resources combine to discredit and belittle this man, the
    Supreme court is a fragile pivot point in today's American federal political structure, it seems to operate on exact points of law rather than macro considerations of Good/Evil (like all major judicial bodies in the western world) I do not personally think they will have the stones to take this on, but I have been wrong before now(!) This might very well represent a turning point, the tide of American popular opinion is not favorable to Biden/Harris, I think there is a straight 50/50 likelihood.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Gwin Ru (2nd November 2021), iota (2nd November 2021), mojo (3rd November 2021), mountain_jim (2nd November 2021), Reinhard (2nd November 2021), thepainterdoug (2nd November 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    Mike L is a genuine patriot, I admire his spirit and his courage, however it was obvious that the enormous deep state machine would grind its gears, the media resources combine to discredit and belittle this man, the
    Supreme court is a fragile pivot point in today's American federal political structure, it seems to operate on exact points of law rather than macro considerations of Good/Evil (like all major judicial bodies in the western world) I do not personally think they will have the stones to take this on, but I have been wrong before now(!) This might very well represent a turning point, the tide of American popular opinion is not favorable to Biden/Harris, I think there is a straight 50/50 likelihood.
    Hi Mike Gorman that was an excellent assement. Tonight's elections might help weigh the scales in favor if the GOP wins and with 88% returned it looks possible. I too think the Supreme Court is fragile and not sure, but I do think that contingency was planned for.

+ Reply to Thread