+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 8 11 LastLast

Thread: Normalising vaccine side-effects, as if it has always been like this

1. Link to Post #141
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,192 times in 4,071 posts

Default Re: Normalising vaccine side-effects, as if it has always been like this

Back to climate change again:

Climate change is worsening headaches and other neurological diseases, study says
    Rising global temperatures and extreme weather events linked to more severe symptoms
    https://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...-b2227021.html

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (19th November 2022), Bill Ryan (19th November 2022), DNA (19th November 2022), Ewan (24th November 2022), Gwin Ru (19th November 2022), Harmony (19th November 2022), mountain_jim (19th November 2022), Pam (19th November 2022), pueblo (24th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (19th November 2022)

3. Link to Post #142
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Normalising vaccine side-effects, as if it has always been like this

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    ...Everything has been weaponized into a dangerous activity that may cause you to die. We know the ultimate purpose is to say look over there.... but in reality this stuff is serving two purposes. Creating excuses and diversion and maintaining a constant state of low level angst if you don't understand what it is all about.

... One day your told one thing is wonderful for your health, then you read that it isn't. That is another technique , a sort of modified gaslighting, if you will. But most people that believe what the "experts" are telling us maintain this undercurrent of fear and confusion about the state of reality without even being aware of it.
    It's precarious spiritually, spreading the truth is like spreading a fear-bomb; have to tip-toe around mines. No, rabbit holes, we have to tip-toe around holes lol. Or we trigger latent hyper-fear. The separation in mind between vaccinated and unvaccinated (including those who refused later boosters), and the splits within those, yes have been weaponised and I feel there are spiritual perils on our side, to accidentally other-ise people, as much as the other side is tempted. I'm proving it in my language, other this, other that, yet other-ising is bad derp I fail.

I was ranting to a friend yesterday, I tend not to now days, but a few things troubled me. Terms like anti-vax, alt-right and conspiracy theory are pushed by big media (the BBC in my case) and are never said in good faith, rather they're used as a demeaning slight to separate acceptable against un-acceptable thinking. Yet those terms don't exist because they're too broad and peddled inaccurately, look how the term alt-right has been used in Canada, with a state sanctioned association between 'anti-vax' and 'alt-right', yet many, many Canadians posted pictures of themselves, with a paragraph sharing about their lives which re-humanised them, fighting back against the dehumnising via those toxic, bad-faith terms.

There are beadrock lies like Covid's perpetual danger. Other lies are difficult to understand with knowing that. Bigotry against the unvaccinated is sound logic if you think Covid is dangerous. But de jure evidence has been around since 19th March 2020 with the UK taking Covid off the list of high consequence diseases list, yet as we've seen people's belief system, courtesy of decades of brainwashing in plain sight, means they'll need the celebrities and talking heads, and their science pope fauci, to repeatedly tell the truth. If you tell a big enough truth, enough of the time, people will start to believe it. Swap 'you' with 'fauci' in the last sentence but confusion and lies is his game, and hate.

Rightly or wrongly I've observed their science pope is a hate magnet, he attracts people who are motivated to spite and hate, rather than the passion of love for something. But enough about them, I am struggling not to hate... I'm failing where some of my vaccinated, state believing friends have a very open, accepting attitude despite thinking I'm misguided; they are winning spiritually whereas I'm the spiritual retard right now. Hey ho, I take a day at a time

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (19th November 2022), Bill Ryan (19th November 2022), Ewan (24th November 2022), Gwin Ru (19th November 2022), Harmony (19th November 2022), mountain_jim (19th November 2022), Pam (19th November 2022), pueblo (24th November 2022)

5. Link to Post #143
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)

Climate change is worsening headaches and other neurological diseases, study says
    Rising global temperatures and extreme weather events linked to more severe symptoms

To what extent do you feel their misinformation efforts are effective, do we think the Normies absorb all of these media releases claiming increasing early deaths, and malignant conditions are really the result of their 'climate change' fables-uncritically, willingly and dutifully? I don't believe they are that effective, perhaps it is wishful thinking on my part, but even among the more conventional, and Normie-of-normies a certain critical facility is present, 'don't believe all you read in the newspapers' is a very old common wisdom, this smacks of desperation to me, although I have met medical doctors who prattle on about climate change and seem to accept their premises, I think the 'average' working person is actually much more acute, and aware than they allow for!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th November 2022 at 16:19. Reason: fixed quote formatting

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (19th November 2022), Bill Ryan (19th November 2022), Ewan (24th November 2022), Gwin Ru (19th November 2022), Harmony (19th November 2022), Matthew (19th November 2022), mountain_jim (19th November 2022), Pam (19th November 2022), pueblo (24th November 2022)

7. Link to Post #144
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)

To what extent do you feel their misinformation efforts are effective, do we think the Normies absorb all of these media releases claiming increasing early deaths, and malignant conditions are really the result of their 'climate change' fables-uncritically, willingly and dutifully? I don't believe they are that effective, perhaps it is wishful thinking on my part, but even among the more conventional, and Normie-of-normies a certain critical facility is present, 'don't believe all you read in the newspapers' is a very old common wisdom, this smacks of desperation to me, although I have met medical doctors who prattle on about climate change and seem to accept their premises, I think the 'average' working person is actually much more acute, and aware than they allow for!
    Once people see the truth there's no going back, and they don't need to go down x rabbit holes, just some basic depths is enough to shake the foundation of the lies we're told. With each lie from official sources everyone gets a new chance to see something's wrong, but the state pushed belief is constantly pushed onto telly watchers, or BBC listeners, and those worms get in their heads, it's a hard habit to kick, the delicious plumy voice of certainty that the BBC is.

The truth on the other side of the lies is so mouldy it's never attractive... it doesn't attract people to it like Hollywood or celebrity or politicians words of hope do. It's something people fall into because something they heard from official sources doesn't sit right; a fissure of doubt. Or they plain got vaccine injured, and are fortunate(?) enough to be able to frame it as what it is.

But you're right, new people do see through it every day. My down-beat, often sarcastic tones on this thread do not do that truth credit.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (19th November 2022), Bill Ryan (19th November 2022), Ewan (24th November 2022), Harmony (19th November 2022), mountain_jim (19th November 2022), Pam (19th November 2022), pueblo (24th November 2022)

9. Link to Post #145
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

All the news out there are so toxic, more you read more you see all the lies.. the crap is overflowing though the headlines !

Unfortunately most of the vaccinated folks will end up dying or been damaged, it is their decision, and they will have to deal with that. period.

Unless someone bring up the subject with me, I can give my opinion and make comments (but really does it matter at all ?), but otherwise I won't waste my time with all these brainwashed people out there.. they are quite a lot and they are very annoying at this point.

As we can see by now, the globalists are in plain sight stealing everything people has, it goes from elections in many many countries, to people's soul, real estate, and so on.. name it. (as Satan Klaus says "you will own nothing and you will be happy")

In my point of view it will only get ugly until gets better (God knows when, not me), at some point they will deny passports, visas, residency, etc.. based on all the arguments combined (health/climate change/track&trace/CDBC/grid/etc).

Moving in between countries will be a privilege of a few in the near future, chose where you want to be!

We don't need to spread the word to those already abducted by the govern-ment propaganda (it is a waste of time/resources), we that opposed to their crimes had became stronger and stronger and anyone that want to break free from the chains are welcome.

I myself will not live in a ****ing grid controlled by evil bastards that will decide everything I should or should not do. period. Death before dishonor. I am 100% human and will live and die that way without a chip in my brain or arm.

They are normalizing not only the vaccine side-effects but everything filth they are bring up, see the uptrend in p0rn and trangerderism, yeah it is a freak show.

ref.: https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/cbdctracker/
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th November 2022), Bassplayer1 (19th November 2022), Bill Ryan (19th November 2022), Ewan (24th November 2022), Harmony (19th November 2022), Matthew (19th November 2022), mountain_jim (19th November 2022), Pam (19th November 2022), pueblo (24th November 2022)

11. Link to Post #146
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    Moving in between countries will be a privilege of a few in the near future, chose where you want to be!

I've seen odds and sods about vaccine requirements for international travel thanks to the G20.

Reddit, Posted by u/jomensaere 2 days ago
    G20 - BREAKING: leaders have just signed a declaration which states that vaccine passports will be adopted to “facilitate” all international travel This means any vaccination the WHO determines you should have. Changing your rights & freedoms forever. Silence from the media.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DebateVacci...just_signed_a/

Then this:

Global Leaders Want Vaccine Passports for Travel, WEF Confirms Plan of “Restructuring the World”

The declaration signed by world leaders at the G20 summit in Bali, Indonesia, indicates that the global political and corporate elites are accelerating their Great Reset agenda for transforming the world – regardless of what the population thinks about it.

JONAS VESTERBERG, November 18, 2022 . 11:53 AM

https://www.theflstandard.com/global...ing-the-world/

VACCINE PASSPORTS

In section 23 of the joint declaration, the signatories of the 19 member countries (plus the European Union) voice their support for implementing so-called vaccine passports for international travel:

“We acknowledge the importance of shared technical standards and verification methods, under the framework of the IHR (2005), to facilitate seamless international travel, interoperability, and recognizing digital solutions and non-digital solutions, including proof of vaccinations,” the declaration states.

In parallel with the political leadership summit, an official “dialogue forum” for global business called B20 also took place. In a panel discussion, Indonesia’s health minister Budi Sadikin promoted the implementation of vaccine passports:

“Let’s have a digital health certificate acknowledged by the WHO. If you have been vaccinated or tested properly, then you can move around. So for the next pandemic, instead of stopping the movement of people a hundred percent […] you can still provide some movement of the people,” Sadikin said.

But I first twigged about this thanks to this tweet:

But again, more people are clued up and rejecting the boosters. I know one person, otherwise a normy, who won't even get another jab to go on holiday which is huge for them. They were on holiday in the UK this year instead.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2022), Ewan (24th November 2022), Harmony (19th November 2022), mountain_jim (19th November 2022), palehorse (19th November 2022), Pam (19th November 2022), pueblo (24th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (19th November 2022)

13. Link to Post #147
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)

I've seen odds and sods about vaccine requirements for international travel thanks to the G20.

Reddit, Posted by u/jomensaere 2 days ago
    G20 - BREAKING: leaders have just signed a declaration which states that vaccine passports will be adopted to “facilitate” all international travel This means any vaccination the WHO determines you should have. Changing your rights & freedoms forever. Silence from the media.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DebateVacci...just_signed_a/

Then this:

Global Leaders Want Vaccine Passports for Travel, WEF Confirms Plan of “Restructuring the World”

The declaration signed by world leaders at the G20 summit in Bali, Indonesia, indicates that the global political and corporate elites are accelerating their Great Reset agenda for transforming the world – regardless of what the population thinks about it.

JONAS VESTERBERG, November 18, 2022 . 11:53 AM

https://www.theflstandard.com/global...ing-the-world/

VACCINE PASSPORTS

In section 23 of the joint declaration, the signatories of the 19 member countries (plus the European Union) voice their support for implementing so-called vaccine passports for international travel:

“We acknowledge the importance of shared technical standards and verification methods, under the framework of the IHR (2005), to facilitate seamless international travel, interoperability, and recognizing digital solutions and non-digital solutions, including proof of vaccinations,” the declaration states.

In parallel with the political leadership summit, an official “dialogue forum” for global business called B20 also took place. In a panel discussion, Indonesia’s health minister Budi Sadikin promoted the implementation of vaccine passports:

“Let’s have a digital health certificate acknowledged by the WHO. If you have been vaccinated or tested properly, then you can move around. So for the next pandemic, instead of stopping the movement of people a hundred percent […] you can still provide some movement of the people,” Sadikin said.

But I first twigged about this thanks to this tweet:

But again, more people are clued up and rejecting the boosters. I know one person, otherwise a normy, who won't even get another jab to go on holiday which is huge for them. They were on holiday in the UK this year instead.

more people realize the situation the best for all, but this thing we will have to see, because these bastards are fully invested in their plans, they won't let it go, even if the world falls into total chaos (more likely to happen), for them is exactly what they are looking, once again blame the people and put in place their new infrastructure with the ones that are willing to participate.

for example, I live in a country where the tourism is a big thing, the little beach town I live is overcrowded since a month ago, most are European, Middle East and Chinese tourists, nobody was expecting such a crowd (except for the Chineses) but here we are, even the country here is not enforcing vaccines for now, but they are all in the game for the CBDC, if I am not wrong there are 4 countries right now running tests in between themselves, the system may come online sooner than most are expecting and if that happen, what will be the future of the fiat currency in these countries? I may get into Monero or something soon, but that would be the discussion of another thread. We all gonna need affordable solutions soon.
    --

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2022), Ewan (24th November 2022), Harmony (19th November 2022), Matthew (19th November 2022), mountain_jim (19th November 2022), Pam (19th November 2022), pueblo (24th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (19th November 2022)

15. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

...Everything has been weaponized into a dangerous activity that may cause you to die. We know the ultimate purpose is to say look over there.... but in reality this stuff is serving two purposes. Creating excuses and diversion and maintaining a constant state of low level angst if you don't understand what it is all about.

... One day your told one thing is wonderful for your health, then you read that it isn't. That is another technique , a sort of modified gaslighting, if you will. But most people that believe what the "experts" are telling us maintain this undercurrent of fear and confusion about the state of reality without even being aware of it.
    It's precarious spiritually, spreading the truth is like spreading a fear-bomb; have to tip-toe around mines. No, rabbit holes, we have to tip-toe around holes lol. Or we trigger latent hyper-fear. The separation in mind between vaccinated and unvaccinated (including those who refused later boosters), and the splits within those, yes have been weaponised and I feel there are spiritual perils on our side, to accidentally other-ise people, as much as the other side is tempted. I'm proving it in my language, other this, other that, yet other-ising is bad derp I fail.

I was ranting to a friend yesterday, I tend not to now days, but a few things troubled me. Terms like anti-vax, alt-right and conspiracy theory are pushed by big media (the BBC in my case) and are never said in good faith, rather they're used as a demeaning slight to separate acceptable against un-acceptable thinking. Yet those terms don't exist because they're too broad and peddled inaccurately, look how the term alt-right has been used in Canada, with a state sanctioned association between 'anti-vax' and 'alt-right', yet many, many Canadians posted pictures of themselves, with a paragraph sharing about their lives which re-humanised them, fighting back against the dehumnising via those toxic, bad-faith terms.

There are beadrock lies like Covid's perpetual danger. Other lies are difficult to understand with knowing that. Bigotry against the unvaccinated is sound logic if you think Covid is dangerous. But de jure evidence has been around since 19th March 2020 with the UK taking Covid off the list of high consequence diseases list, yet as we've seen people's belief system, courtesy of decades of brainwashing in plain sight, means they'll need the celebrities and talking heads, and their science pope fauci, to repeatedly tell the truth. If you tell a big enough truth, enough of the time, people will start to believe it. Swap 'you' with 'fauci' in the last sentence but confusion and lies is his game, and hate.

Rightly or wrongly I've observed their science pope is a hate magnet, he attracts people who are motivated to spite and hate, rather than the passion of love for something. But enough about them, I am struggling not to hate... I'm failing where some of my vaccinated, state believing friends have a very open, accepting attitude despite thinking I'm misguided; they are winning spiritually whereas I'm the spiritual retard right now. Hey ho, I take a day at a time

Bravo!!! This is a beautiful post, Matthew. Very insightful.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2022), Ewan (24th November 2022), Harmony (19th November 2022), Matthew (19th November 2022), palehorse (24th November 2022), pueblo (24th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (19th November 2022)

17. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)

I can only speak for the US, but my observations are that the ability to see through the ridiculousness of this is rapidly waning. There doesn't seem to be much desire to look past anything but a headline. Our attention spans are very short and it is a dying art for someone to maintain the interest and willingness to consider the silliness of some of this stuff just isn't there. I certainly don't want to indicate this is universally true, I just observe a trend.

A neighbor was at the town high school football game and realized that the kids weren't talking to each other at all. He realized that even though they sat next to each other they were texting each other or looking at their phone like they were in a trance.

Another variable is what have the injections done to mentality, that remains to be seen.

I believe that most people would glance at a title like that, not read it but it does two things. It confirms that there is climate change and it's yet another excuse for the level of sickness and symptoms going on.

I just read an article about a hospital in my area that is touted worth driving the extra 60 miles to if you are sick because it is so much better than the local one. This 'better hospital' made the news because they were so poorly staffed in the Emergency Room that the nurse in charge called 911 to get assistance. That would be requesting the help of medics and making them unavailable to respond to emergencies. That is unheard of. There was a staff of 4 nurses and 45 patients waiting for emergency care. This is the "quality" hospital worth driving a great distance to.

The reason I bring this up is they are desperate to find any excuse as to why there are so many ill and so little help. Western Washington state is a fairly affluent area. This hospital is near a military base that has it's own care so things are really falling apart, at least as far as I can see.

The house of cards big pharma built is losing it's godlike status, not to worry though. There will be those who will NEVER question it. Just like a religious fanatic in a cult will not question anything, no matter how absurd it is.

So I believe these ridiculous articles are meant to have you look at the headline, have it stick in your head and it gives you another excuse for cognitive dissonance. Our culture and society doesn't work without a huge amount of cognitive dissonance.

Another thing is that a huge amount of the vaccine passports, I believe a bunch of this is lat ditch effort to get the minions in line. How many doses of that hideous poison would it now take to be 'up to date' to meet their insane criteria? I've lost count.

What I personally see and believe they will do is move over to the other side. I see signs of them (this is US) being critical of Biden. Allowing those on social media to criticize the "woke". They are not censoring those that are "detransitioning" after they have taken irreversible medications and had extreme surgical procedures.

The end game will be a big switcharoo. And many won't want to hear this but as funny as Elon Musk is and I get a kick out of him taking down the woke and allowing them to look as foolish as I believe they are, this is all part of the script.

This game is rigged. The whole thing. At least we might get a few years of some degree of sanity, which I will welcome but those that pull the strings are still pulling the strings.

At this point I will be happy to get any sort of break from this madness. Elon Musk is very funny and I am enjoying this part of the movie, but it's still a movie. A brilliant diabolical movie.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th November 2022 at 16:20. Reason: fixed quote attribution

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2022), Ewan (24th November 2022), Gwin Ru (19th November 2022), Harmony (19th November 2022), Journeyman (29th November 2022), Matthew (19th November 2022), mountain_jim (19th November 2022), palehorse (24th November 2022), pueblo (24th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (19th November 2022)

19. Link to Post #150
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This game is rigged. The whole thing. At least we might get a few years of some degree of sanity, which I will welcome but those that pull the strings are still pulling the strings.
    Exactly, and they won't stop pulling the strings, does not matter what.

In my opinion the best one can do is go gray when all the hell start to really breaking lose, I mean it is quite easy to spot rioting and denial of basic services, better get out before all that **** start.

Of course people are different, some will believe that stay and fight will be the right thing to do, well I can only say that happened before and people go down in glory beautifully like a hero but then what? tomorrow no one will even remember what s/he died for.. life goes on, but going gray at least exist a small chance to make changes far away from them and break free from all the madness, and become a much better real human being.

The choice will always be ours, they have no power over that. Middle finger to all filth globalist.
    --

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th November 2022), Ewan (24th November 2022), Franny (29th November 2022), Gwin Ru (24th November 2022), Harmony (24th November 2022), Matthew (24th November 2022), mountain_jim (24th November 2022), Pam (29th November 2022), pueblo (24th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (24th November 2022)

21. Link to Post #151
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Diphtheria is doing the rounds on social media. I've seen it linked to illegal immigration and I bet a few take the bait, but that is rotten thinking and it smells like a rumour started in bad-faith. 'They are dirty' is an old cruel trick. Stay away from them who spread cooties. But we all know you only actually get 'cooties' by kissing women.

But whatever gambits diptheria is, I've seen people murmuring that the symptoms are close enough to vaccine 'side-effects'.

TheSmallestMinority
    @G0dsW8r
    I'm guessing 'Diphtheria' is the next 'thing' in trying to hide Jab harms (complications of Diphtheria may incl myocarditis & neurological disorders - whats the odds eh!🤪🤣&#129315. Apparently its TOTALLY ASYMPTOMATIC in many & some will get a sore throat & cough - sound familiar?

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (29th November 2022), Bill Ryan (28th November 2022), Ewan (13th December 2022), Franny (29th November 2022), Gwin Ru (29th November 2022), Harmony (29th November 2022), mountain_jim (9th December 2022), Pam (29th November 2022), pueblo (4th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (29th November 2022)

23. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

Diphtheria is doing the rounds on social media. I've seen it linked to illegal immigration and I bet a few take the bait, but that is rotten thinking and it smells like a rumour started in bad-faith. 'They are dirty' is an old cruel trick. Stay away from them who spread cooties. But we all know you only actually get 'cooties' by kissing women.

But whatever gambits diptheria is, I've seen people murmuring that the symptoms are close enough to vaccine 'side-effects'.

TheSmallestMinority
    @G0dsW8r
    I'm guessing 'Diphtheria' is the next 'thing' in trying to hide Jab harms (complications of Diphtheria may incl myocarditis & neurological disorders - whats the odds eh!🤪🤣&#129315. Apparently its TOTALLY ASYMPTOMATIC in many & some will get a sore throat & cough - sound familiar?
    And guess what? Diptheria has raised it's ugly head right in lock step this the new diptheria mRNA injection! How ironic that it is produced by Sanofi Pasteur inc. Sanofi having the added name of Pasteur is sheer mockery. Do your homework on the guy, Pasteur, really dive in and you will discover he was actually closer to Fauci than meets the eye. They roughly used the same playbook albeit Fauci has a more complex operation going..

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd/dta...t-vaccine.html

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

avid (4th December 2022), Bill Ryan (29th November 2022), Ewan (13th December 2022), Franny (29th November 2022), Gwin Ru (29th November 2022), Harmony (29th November 2022), Innocent Warrior (5th December 2022), Matthew (29th November 2022), mountain_jim (9th December 2022), pueblo (4th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (29th November 2022)

25. Link to Post #153
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This one stings. TL;DR it's the flu:

Richmond girl, hockey player remembered by community
    Danielle Mei Cabana, 6, passed away last week.

https://www.richmond-news.com/in-the...munity-6196963
    Quote ...

Danielle Mei Cabana, 6, was admitted to the BC Children's hospital with flu symptoms and passed away last week.

According to an Instagram post by dad Denis Cabana, Danielle had caught the flu at the same time as her sisters around Remembrance Day.

Danielle was taken to the hospital last Wednesday when she appeared to be still fighting the flu after her sisters had recovered. She was soon moved to the ICU where she was diagnosed with myocarditis due to the flu.

She subsequently received two heart procedures and began to breathe on her own last Saturday, but ultimately passed away after suffering a "massive stroke."

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (4th December 2022), Bill Ryan (4th December 2022), Ewan (13th December 2022), Gwin Ru (4th December 2022), Harmony (5th December 2022), mountain_jim (9th December 2022), Pam (4th December 2022), pueblo (4th December 2022)

27. Link to Post #154
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

https://cumbriacrack.com/2022/12/03/...ining-at-club/
    Young man rugby training dies, a healthy man, suddenly gone!!!
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th December 2022), Ewan (13th December 2022), Gwin Ru (4th December 2022), Harmony (5th December 2022), Matthew (5th December 2022), mountain_jim (9th December 2022), Pam (4th December 2022)

29. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

This one stings. TL;DR it's the flu:

Richmond girl, hockey player remembered by community
    Danielle Mei Cabana, 6, passed away last week.

https://www.richmond-news.com/in-the...munity-6196963
    Quote ...

Danielle Mei Cabana, 6, was admitted to the BC Children's hospital with flu symptoms and passed away last week.

According to an Instagram post by dad Denis Cabana, Danielle had caught the flu at the same time as her sisters around Remembrance Day.

Danielle was taken to the hospital last Wednesday when she appeared to be still fighting the flu after her sisters had recovered. She was soon moved to the ICU where she was diagnosed with myocarditis due to the flu.

She subsequently received two heart procedures and began to breathe on her own last Saturday, but ultimately passed away after suffering a "massive stroke."

What other species on the planet will kill their own small child in the name of political correctness? Funny, this is the very first time I have ever heard of myocardititis being caused by the flu. Of course, we know it was the flu that caused this.....

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

avid (4th December 2022), Bill Ryan (9th December 2022), Delight (5th December 2022), Ewan (13th December 2022), Gwin Ru (4th December 2022), Harmony (5th December 2022), Innocent Warrior (5th December 2022), Matthew (4th December 2022), mountain_jim (9th December 2022)

31. Link to Post #156
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,309 times in 5,717 posts

There is no way that the mass population will not eventually be faced with the consequences of the jab. Ed Dowd has a book Cause Unknown Presented is just the facts of Increased mortality. After 2021, THE deaths and disability of the Healthy population of those of prime working age is global and obvious. Where mandatory jabs were rolled out, the figures show high rates of excess mortality. The book is highly recommended as in this interview.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/hv1w7cas/?pub=mpxgj

¤=[Post Update]=¤

There is no way that the mass population will not eventually be faced with the consequences of the jab. Ed Dowd has a book Cause Unknown Presented is just the facts of Increased mortality. After 2021, THE deaths and disability of the Healthy population of those of prime working age is global and obvious. Where mandatory jabs were rolled out, the figures show high rates of excess mortality. The book is highly recommended as in this interview.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1w7cas

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Here is another discussion with Mike Adams and Ed Dowd.

Ed Dowd and Mike Adams deep dive into EXCESS MORTALITY following covid vaccines
    Health Ranger Report Published November 16, 2022

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1sbtn8

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th December 2022), Ewan (13th December 2022), Harmony (5th December 2022), Innocent Warrior (5th December 2022), Matthew (5th December 2022), mountain_jim (9th December 2022), Pam (9th December 2022), shaberon (5th December 2022)

33. Link to Post #157
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,177 posts

This has to be hands down the best one EVER!!!!!! It's our fault!!

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th December 2022), Ewan (13th December 2022), Gwin Ru (9th December 2022), Harmony (10th December 2022), Matthew (9th December 2022), mountain_jim (9th December 2022), Pam (9th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (9th December 2022)

35. Link to Post #158
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That's a great find! They would love this excuse to get momentum, kill two birds with one stone. Cut and pasted for prosperity (its too good to trust twitter with, please forgive my duplication )

Christine Anderson
    @AndersonAfDMdEP
    This is how they're playing it now?

US Gov posts study on official website, which concludes:
    Adverse effects from mRNa injections are due to stress caused by 'anti-vaxxers'!

Man, they really stop at nothing to cover up their gigantic lie!
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36381188/
    Abstract
    In the era of Covid 19 and mass vaccination programs, the anti-vaccination movement across the world is currently at an all-time high. Much of this anti-vaccination sentiment could be attributed to the alleged side effects that are perpetuated across social media from anti-vaccination groups. Fear mongering and misinformation being peddled by people with no scientific training to terrorise people into staying unvaccinated is not just causing people to remain susceptible to viral outbreaks, but could also be causing more side effects seen in the vaccination process. This brief review will offer data that may demonstrate that misinformation perpetuated by the anti-vaccination movement may be causing more deaths and side effects from any vaccine. A mini review of published literature has been conducted and found that mental stress clearly causes vasoconstriction and arterial constriction of the blood vessels. Therefore, if subjects are panicked, concerned, stressed or scared of the vaccination, their arteries will constrict and become smaller in and around the time of receiving the vaccine. This biological mechanism (the constriction of veins, arteries and vessels under mental stress) is the most likely cause for where there has been blood clots, strokes, heart attacks, dizziness, fainting, blurred vision, loss of smell and taste that may have been experienced shortly after vaccine administration. The extreme mental stress of the patient could most likely be attributed to the fear mongering and scare tactics used by various anti-vaccination groups. This paper does not aim to rule in or out every side effect seen, but it is highly likely that many apparent side effects seen shortly after a subject has received a vaccine could be the result of restricted or congested blood flow from blood vessel or arterial constriction caused by emotional distress or placebo based on fear around vaccines.

Keywords: Cardiovascular; Covid 19; Ischemia; Misinterpretation; Side effects; Stress; Vaccines.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th December 2022), Ewan (13th December 2022), Gwin Ru (9th December 2022), Harmony (10th December 2022), mountain_jim (9th December 2022), Pam (9th December 2022), pueblo (9th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (9th December 2022)

37. Link to Post #159
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,177 posts

Just a screenshot of the tweet by Christine Anderson....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-12-09 at 13.52.34.png
Views:	17
Size:	370.4 KB
ID:	50049
    Last edited by pueblo; 9th December 2022 at 14:31.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th December 2022), Ewan (13th December 2022), Gwin Ru (9th December 2022), Harmony (10th December 2022), Matthew (9th December 2022), mountain_jim (9th December 2022), Pam (9th December 2022)

39. Link to Post #160
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It's the fault of whatever season we're in.

Sky News, @SkyNews
    Extremely cold days 'increase risk of cardiovascular deaths'
    https://news.sky.com/story/extremely...finds-12766632
    As freezing conditions bring heavy snow to much of the UK, a global study warns people who suffer from conditions including an irregular heartbeat are at greater risk whenever the weather turns harsh.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2022), Ewan (13th December 2022), Gwin Ru (13th December 2022), mountain_jim (13th December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 8 11 LastLast