+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Normalising vaccine side-effects, as if it has always been like this

1. Link to Post #181
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,283 times in 4,081 posts

Default Re: Normalising vaccine side-effects, as if it has always been like this

Duplicating here from another thread for prosperity
    Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    source

State media:
    Quote How Yasmin Yossoughian's cold turned into myocarditis — and how you can keep an eye out for symptoms too.
    Brought on by a literal common cold.

OK.

https://www.msnbc.com/yasmin-vossoug...e-162059333658

Last edited by Matthew; 30th January 2023 at 23:51.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th January 2023), DNA (30th January 2023), Ewan (31st January 2023), Gwin Ru (31st January 2023), Harmony (31st January 2023), Johnnycomelately (17th February 2023), mountain_jim (7th February 2023), Pam (10th August 2023)

3. Link to Post #182
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Normalising vaccine side-effects, as if it has always been like this

It's long covid. We know this is their best shot. The clues are in the article: vaccinated patients.

People who got covid in 2019 and early 2020 also can have long covid, but it's also the most abused medical term used to catch-all vaccine maladies

https://www.today.com/health/long-co...toms-rcna69328

New study uncovers the 7 most common long COVID symptoms. Not all experts agree

A new study sought to identify which commonly reported long COVID symptoms are associated with COVID in particular as opposed to other viral illnesses.
    Feb. 6, 2023. By Linda Carroll

Compared to other viral respiratory illnesses, long COVID was most strongly associated with:
    • Heart palpitations (fast beating, fluttering or pounding)
    • Hair loss
    • Fatigue
    • Chest pain
    • Dyspnea (difficulty breathing)
    • Joint pain
    • Obesity in the postinfectious period
    • The hope is that this research will help patients and their doctors more easily recognize long COVID, study co-author Dr. Adnan Qureshi, neurologist at University of Missouri Health Care, tells TODAY.com. The research may help “health care providers know what they should be screening for,” Qureshi adds.

“In my clinic, I am seeing a lot of patients who were fully vaccinated and who have gone on to develop a prolonged case of long COVID, despite having had a mild case of COVID,” Purpura says. “My concern is that by missing some of the key characteristics of long COVID, we’d be doing patients a disservice.”

Dr. Lawrence Purpura, director of Columbia University Irving Medical Center’s long COVID clinic, tells TODAY.com that the main strength of the new study is the number of patients it includes. But he adds that the study missed some of the cardinal symptoms of long COVID, aka post-COVID syndrome — most likely due to the underlying data. Chief among theses symptoms are:
    • Brain fog
    • Disabling fatigue
    • Dysfunction of the autonomic nervous system, which controls subconscious bodily functions, such as breathing, heart rate and blood pressure

The dysfunction of the autonomic nervous system explains why some patients’ heart rates skyrocket after climbing two or three steps, and that symptom may be what the authors of the new study are listing as heart palpitations, Purpura says.

But there are numerous issues with using electronic medical records to make conclusions about long COVID, Purpura explains.

Last edited by Matthew; 7th February 2023 at 10:06. Reason: Quoted more of the article

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (7th February 2023), Bill Ryan (7th February 2023), DNA (7th February 2023), Ewan (7th February 2023), Gwin Ru (7th February 2023), Harmony (7th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (17th February 2023), mountain_jim (7th February 2023), Pam (7th February 2023), pyrangello (7th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (8th February 2023), Vangelo (7th February 2023)

5. Link to Post #183
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,685 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    It's long covid. We know this is their best shot. The clues are in the article: vaccinated patients.

People who got covid in 2019 and early 2020 also can have long covid, but it's also the most abused medical term used to catch-all vaccine maladies

A new study sought to identify which commonly reported long COVID symptoms are associated with COVID in particular as opposed to other viral illnesses.

Compared to other viral respiratory illnesses, long COVID was most strongly associated with:
    • Hair loss
    • Fatigue
    • Chest pain
    • Joint pain
    • The hope is that this research will help patients and their doctors more easily recognize long COVID, study co-author Dr. Adnan Qureshi, neurologist at University of Missouri Health Care, tells TODAY.com. The research may help “health care providers know what they should be screening for,” Qureshi adds.

“In my clinic, I am seeing a lot of patients who were fully vaccinated and who have gone on to develop a prolonged case of long COVID, despite having had a mild case of COVID,” Purpura says. “My concern is that by missing some of the key characteristics of long COVID, we’d be doing patients a disservice.”

Dr. Lawrence Purpura, director of Columbia University Irving Medical Center’s long COVID clinic, tells TODAY.com that the main strength of the new study is the number of patients it includes. But he adds that the study missed some of the cardinal symptoms of long COVID, aka post-COVID syndrome — most likely due to the underlying data. Chief among theses symptoms are:
    • Brain fog
    • Disabling fatigue
    • Dysfunction of the autonomic nervous system, which controls subconscious bodily functions, such as breathing, heart rate and blood pressure

The dysfunction of the autonomic nervous system explains why some patients’ heart rates skyrocket after climbing two or three steps, and that symptom may be what the authors of the new study are listing as heart palpitations, Purpura says.

But there are numerous issues with using electronic medical records to make conclusions about long COVID, Purpura explains.

I totally agree. "long covid" is such a nice vague term. It can explain away the unexplainable. Even if you never had actual covid symptoms, you very likely had asymptomatic covid where you never knew you had it. Now after multiple injections you must have long covid..

The MSN lady that is an alleged doctor, does she really believe that a common cold turned into myocardititis? That's a first. I'm pretty sure she might get long covid as well. I would love to know if they really, really believe this, or just are too fearful, arrogant,programmed or proud to know that what she is saying is ridiculous?

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

avid (7th February 2023), Bill Ryan (7th February 2023), DNA (7th February 2023), Ewan (7th February 2023), Gwin Ru (7th February 2023), Harmony (7th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (17th February 2023), Matthew (7th February 2023), mountain_jim (7th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (8th February 2023)

7. Link to Post #184
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,025 times in 2,396 posts

Quote Posted by Pam (here)

• Hair loss
    • Fatigue
    • Chest pain
    • Joint pain

• Brain fog
    • Disabling fatigue

I totally agree. "long covid" is such a nice vague term. It can explain away the unexplainable. Even if you never had actual covid symptoms, you very likely had asymptomatic covid where you never knew you had it. Now after multiple injections you must have long covid..

The MSN lady that is an alleged doctor, does she really believe that a common cold turned into myocardititis? That's a first. I'm pretty sure she might get long covid as well. I would love to know if they really, really believe this, or just are too fearful, arrogant,programmed or proud to know that what she is saying is ridiculous?
    Denial is a self (ego) protection device that is pretty hard to overcome, those who succeed are usually, understandably, devastated for some time. The way things are going I think there are going to be a lot of devastated people in the next year or two.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

avid (7th February 2023), Bill Ryan (7th February 2023), Gwin Ru (7th February 2023), Harmony (7th February 2023), Jambo (8th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (17th February 2023), Matthew (7th February 2023), mountain_jim (7th February 2023), Pam (7th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (8th February 2023)

9. Link to Post #185
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)

Denial is a self (ego) protection device that is pretty hard to overcome, those who succeed are usually, understandably, devastated for some time. The way things are going I think there are going to be a lot of devastated people in the next year or two.
    I'd argue it's ego malfunction, or abuse. The ego gets a bad rep but it has a noble job to do... sometimes its job is painful for such a sensitive part of us. When the ego does it's job well and works then there is no issue, but that can take courage.

That's a fantastic new picture btw looking awesome there in the Irish sun.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (7th February 2023), Bill Ryan (7th February 2023), Ewan (7th February 2023), Harmony (7th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (17th February 2023), mountain_jim (8th February 2023), Pam (7th February 2023)

11. Link to Post #186
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,025 times in 2,396 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)

I'd argue it's ego malfunction, or abuse. The ego gets a bad rep but it has a noble job to do... sometimes its job is painful for such a sensitive part of us. When the ego does it's job well and works then there is no issue, but that can take courage.

That's a fantastic new picture btw looking awesome there in the Irish sun.
    I see what you are saying but first I guess we would have to establish what we mean by ego, there are many different interpretations depending on what you have been reading. I'm sure we could come to an agreement but that's going off-topic here.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

avid (7th February 2023), Bill Ryan (7th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (8th February 2023), Harmony (7th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (17th February 2023), Matthew (7th February 2023), Pam (7th February 2023)

13. Link to Post #187
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I get the point though: they're in denial.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2023), Ewan (8th February 2023), Harmony (7th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (17th February 2023), Pam (7th February 2023)

15. Link to Post #188
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,244 times in 8,655 posts

MSM FORCED TO NOTICE 25 YEAR OLDS DYING OF HEART ATTACKS - BLAMES THEM FOR NOT MASKING

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/68A4Bq1lJlYJ/
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2023), Ewan (17th February 2023), fifi (10th August 2023), Harmony (17th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (17th February 2023), Matthew (17th February 2023), Reinhard (17th February 2023)

17. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/m...-excess-deaths

Mainstream Media Continues To Push False 'COVID Heart' Narrative To Explain Excess Deaths

Tyler Durden's Photo

FRIDAY, FEB 17, 2023 - 05:45 AM
    CBS joins the chorus of mainstream media outlets promoting the false narrative that covid is the cause of a sharp increase in excess heart failure deaths around the world. The concept of "covid heart" has been thoroughly debunked by multiple studies, yet the lie continues to persist because of media disinformation.

https://twitter.com/amuse/status/162...811721220?s=20

An early report that set in motion fears of a Covid-heart disease connection was published in JAMA Cardiology on July 27, 2020. German researchers claimed that 78% of recently recovered Covid-19 patients had “abnormal” signs on their cardiac magnetic resonance scans and 60% showed signs of inflamed heart muscle, a condition known as myocarditis. Those astonishing numbers were covered in nearly 400 news outlets.
    . The report has so far received been viewed more than 900,000 times — a rarity for academic papers.

Soon after its publication, however, the paper was criticized for statistical and methodologic errors. It eventually underwent a long but much quieter correction that indicated that many of the abnormalities were only marginally more common among those recovering from Covid-19 than among similar control individuals who had not had Covid-19.

The assertion of the existence of covid heart serves a useful purpose, however, as it conveniently helps to distract from the very real threat of myocarditis caused by mRNA vaccines. Studies show a direct connection between covid vaccination, boosters, and risk of heart failure, specifically in younger people. The corporate media continues to ignore these studies in favor of the covid heart claim.

The CBS report presents a correlation as proof of causation: The explosion in heart failure happened in parallel with the pandemic, therefore, they say it "must be covid" that is causing the damage. But there was one other event that also happened in parallel with the heart failure spike - The introduction of experimental mRNA vaccines which have never been used before.

In reality, there is no evidence of a significant increase in risk of heart problems from contraction of covid, and there are no studies yet that use unvaccinated people as a control group to determine if vaccines help or hurt a patient's chances. Medical officials simply assume that the deaths of younger people are due to them being "less likely" to have been vaccinated. The complete absence of objective scientific analysis has contributed to a lack of understanding surrounding covid risks versus vaccine risks. Mainstream outlets have consistently proven they are only interested repeating establishment positions and protecting the status quo.

Why don't medical authorities use unvaccinated people as a control group for their observations? Why do they continue to promote assumptions rather than definitive evidence? One can only theorize, but this behavior suggests a desire to hide certain findings and mislead the public rather than uncover the facts.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2023), Ewan (18th February 2023), Gwin Ru (17th February 2023), Harmony (18th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (19th February 2023), Matthew (17th February 2023), Reinhard (17th February 2023)

19. Link to Post #190
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/s...899347977?s=20

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2023), fifi (10th August 2023), Gwin Ru (17th February 2023), Harmony (18th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (19th February 2023), Mari (21st June 2023), Matthew (17th February 2023), Reinhard (17th February 2023)

21. Link to Post #191
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It's still a list of everything but the you-know-what.

But the mysterious everything else has made record numbers of absenteeism due to ill health. But being serious now, it's not subtle. I saw it for myself in the office where I worked when everyone got jabbed... people who had not been off sick for years were suddenly off sick within 28 days of a covid vaccination, with covid. Not one of them figured it out, but amongst the ridicule I got when talking about this covid in general, I did get someone's attention when I talked about flu figures.

highlighting by me:
    Record numbers not working due to ill health
    Published 3 days ago
    By Nick Edser & Ben King, Business reporters

The number of people not working in the UK due to long-term sickness has risen to a new record, official figures show.

More than two and a half million are not working due to health problems, the Office for National Statistics said.

It blamed an increase in mental health issues in younger people and people suffering back and neck pain, possibly due to home working, for the rise.

Typically, for every 13 people currently working, one person is long-term sick.

Since the start of the Covid pandemic, there were "well over 400,000 more people outside of the labour market due to ill health," Darren Morgan, director of economic statistics at the ONS, told the BBC's Today Programme.

As well as an increase in mental health conditions and back and neck pains, Mr Morgan said there had also been "an increase in the category that includes post-viral fatigue, so perhaps long Covid having an impact".
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-65596283
    Last edited by Matthew; 19th May 2023 at 18:36.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

atman (19th May 2023), Bill Ryan (19th May 2023), Ewan (20th May 2023), fifi (10th August 2023), Gwin Ru (19th May 2023), Harmony (20th June 2023), mountain_jim (20th June 2023), Patient (20th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (19th May 2023)

23. Link to Post #192
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"I'm f**ked" Robbie Williams stops show due to Long Covid
    Jonny Walfisz, Tue, 20 June 2023

Quote Despite sweltering summer temperatures, the 49-year-old Briton cited Long Covid as the cause.
    Then

Quote How common is Long Covid?
    The Robert Koch Institute writes, “The exact incidence of Long COVID still cannot be reliably estimated.” Several studies estimate that about 10 percent of patients with Covid-19 still have Long Covid six months later.

According to the median clinics, the three most common Long Covid symptoms are fatigue (58%), headache (44%) and attention deficits (27%).
    https://uk.style.yahoo.com/im-f-ked-...124732802.html

That's very sad, that Robbie fell for it, got jabbed then blames it on 'long covid'. His derp disgusts me right now, I don't wish him injured. But he's double betrayed us, first by getting jabbed encouraging sloppy science, then by aiding the gaslighting. Such a disapointment. Robbie Williams go stick your head in a pig.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th August 2023), Ewan (9th August 2023), Gwin Ru (20th June 2023), happyuk (9th August 2023), Harmony (20th June 2023), mountain_jim (10th August 2023), Pam (10th August 2023), Patient (20th June 2023)

25. Link to Post #193
    Language
    English
    Thanks

By Dr. Simon Goddek
    From twitter

Over the past three years, journalists have come up with many reasons for the rise in heart damage (e.g. showering). However, none blamed it on the experimental gene therapy administered to billions around the globe.

Let me walk you through my TOP 20 reasons in this THREAD.

🤡🌎
    1. The weather: Both summer and winter temperatures, according to mainstream journalists, are to blame for the increased number of heart diseases and blood clots. It seems we're just in for a heart-stopping season no matter the weather!

2. Artificial sweeteners: According to a study, artificial sweeteners are responsible for an increased risk of heart attacks. Guess that's just another "bitter" finding in the world of "sweet" science!

3. Climate change: Babies' hearts are not damaged by the v4xx, but by climate change, another study claims.

4. Gardening: Nothing is better for the immune system than 'eating dirt'. And now suddenly, exposure to soil is supposed to increase the risk of killer heart disease? Whoever believes that probably also believes that the gene therapy is safe and effective.

5. Exercising: A study found that exercising can double the risk of heart disease for white man.

6. Being too happy: Got a heart attack after receiving the clot shot? Maybe you were just too happy. (By the way; which lunatic scientists even test and confirm such crazy hypotheses?)

7. Eating eggs: Eggs are among the healthiest foods one can eat. Perhaps that's why there's an attempt to convince us otherwise. This is junk science!

8. Lack of Masking: CBS News's medical 'expert', @celinegounder (she/her) suggests a lack of masks and missed vaccines caused heart attacks in youth. Yeah right...

9. Falling asleep with the TV on: 100% of this study's participants were probably double-jabbed and boosted.

10. Shaking the duvet: The next time you shake out your duvet, be aware that you're putting yourself in mortal danger.

11. Giving birth in early 20s: Caution to biological women in their early 20s: think twice, even thrice, before choosing to get pregnant early. According to the eugenicists aiming to depopulate the earth, having babies at a young age is life-threatening.

12. Mental illness: Supposedly, not only do happy people have an increased risk of getting a heart attack, but also those who are chronically sad. So, which is it?

13. Taking a ****: Monitor how often you take a dumb each day, as it could impact your cardiac health.

14. Weekend-lie ins: Sleeping in on the weekend is supposedly the ultimate heart-killer. Since waking up early is considered racist, it's quite challenging to make the right choice these days.

15. Being sarcastic: Oh, great! Now even sarcasm gives you a heart attack? Well, that's just the "heartfelt" news I was waiting for.

16. Living in rural areas: Regarding this study, living in rural areas will increase the chance getting a heart attack. Probably too much gardening and consumption of organic chicken eggs.

17. Keto Diet: Scientists be like "eat more carbs and sugars". This research is for the special waste.

18. Young people doing sports: Apparently, practicing sports is risky these days...

19. Gaming: ...so is playing video games.

20. But fortunately, fact checkers assured us that heart attacks in children have many causes, but definitely not the experimental gene therapy. PHEW! Dodged a bullet!

#21: Thank you for reading and sharing this thread. It's only a matter of time before such headlines circulate and people start to view them as 'normal.' It's high time to make common sense common again.

Cheers, and yes, I'm keeping all the receipts!
    Simon (@goddeketal - click!)

source twitter

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th August 2023), Ewan (9th August 2023), fifi (10th August 2023), Harmony (9th August 2023), mountain_jim (10th August 2023), Pam (10th August 2023), ronny (10th August 2023), shaberon (10th August 2023), Sue (Ayt) (9th August 2023)

27. Link to Post #194
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,211 times in 32,905 posts

Quote Despite sweltering summer temperatures, the 49-year-old Briton cited Long Covid as the cause.
    Then
    The Robert Koch Institute writes, “The exact incidence of Long COVID still cannot be reliably estimated.” Several studies estimate that about 10 percent of patients with Covid-19 still have Long Covid six months later.

According to the median clinics, the three most common Long Covid symptoms are fatigue (58%), headache (44%) and attention deficits (27%).
    That's sad indeed. I know Robbie (he's actually an Avalon member under a pseudonym, but hasn't logged in for a while), and I visited his multi-million dollar home in Beverley Hills several times. He has a whole platoon of people to take care of him (chefs, drivers, fitness coaches, etc), and of course he can afford anything he wants to. He's actually highly aware of global events, so I'm surprised he fell for the awful trap.

The lyrics of the very poignant ballad by Emerson, Lake and Palmer, Lucky Man. The title is a deep irony. (Greg Lake, ELP's lead singer, wrote it when he was 12 years old.)

He had white horses
    And ladies by the score
    All dressed in satin
    And waiting by the door
    Ooh, what a lucky man he was

White lace and feathers
    They made up his bed
    A gold covered mattress
    On which he was laid

He went to fight wars
    For his country and his king
    Of his honor and his glory
    The people would sing

A bullet had found him
    His blood ran as he cried
    No money could save him
    So he laid down and he died

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th August 2023 at 13:09.

28. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Eva2 (9th August 2023), fifi (10th August 2023), happyuk (9th August 2023), Harmony (9th August 2023), Ioneo (10th August 2023), JackMcThorn (10th August 2023), kudzy (9th August 2023), leavesoftrees (10th August 2023), Matthew (9th August 2023), mountain_jim (10th August 2023), Pam (10th August 2023), Reinhard (9th August 2023), shaberon (10th August 2023), Sue (Ayt) (9th August 2023), Tintin (9th August 2023), Tracie (Bodhicee) (10th August 2023), Yoda (10th August 2023)

29. Link to Post #195
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I was upset at the time, but there's nothing different between all my jabbed friends and acquaintances, etc. Our best future has lots of unity especially including people who changed their minds from the official narrative. What's the point of seeing the truth if it's all negative and we just look at the car crash in great detail, in slow motion; I could link threads on this subject.

But getting angry with people is a poor use of that energy as I've confessed previously. But the list of choices of how to spend that energy is limited. The option is go mad in the Lovecraftian sense, the way all his characters did when they saw the truth. But I don't live in that fictional overlay, I live in a different frame of reference. Long story short, after staring at the God awful truth for ages, one alternative to going mad is to focus on healing. Lovecraft despite the name had zero healing in his cosmic horror overlay. But these are desperate times and I realised prayers of epic healing are the same as any other prayer when I started to stop thinking about it.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th August 2023), Ewan (9th August 2023), happyuk (9th August 2023), Harmony (9th August 2023), Jambo (9th August 2023), meat suit (9th August 2023), mountain_jim (10th August 2023), Pam (10th August 2023), Reinhard (9th August 2023), shaberon (10th August 2023), Sue (Ayt) (9th August 2023), Tracie (Bodhicee) (10th August 2023), Yoda (10th August 2023)

31. Link to Post #196
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,232 times in 941 posts

Then

That's very sad, that Robbie fell for it, got jabbed then blames it on 'long covid'. His derp disgusts me right now, I don't wish him injured. But he's double betrayed us, first by getting jabbed encouraging sloppy science, then by aiding the gaslighting. Such a disapointment. Robbie Williams go stick your head in a pig.
    I wonder if like other athletes and entertainers, Robbie was "beaten into submission" and/or heavily leaned by their managers and handlers. For some time it wasn't possible to fly or enter certain premises unless you had proof of vaccination. I only recently learned that I can now travel to the United States without a vaccine passport, the media kept that well and truly quiet.

All this doesn't make it any more understandable as it wasn't as if these people were short of money. Or maybe they were, given their tremendous outgoings??. Anyone that's read 'The Millionaire Next Door' will realise that most people of wealth don't fit the public perception - many people who live in expensive homes and drive luxury cars do not actually have much wealth and also that many people who have a great deal of wealth do not even live in upscale neighbourhoods.

I am not a millionaire, and I remember at the time as a defence contractor being warned about not being allowed on a certain site unless I had a vaccine passport. It never came to that of course, plenty of voices of reason worked in the background also, but I knew I had sufficient money (10 year's worth?) to be able to give them the finger and walk away if it ever came to that.
    Last edited by happyuk; 10th August 2023 at 07:50.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th August 2023), Ewan (10th August 2023), Harmony (10th August 2023), Matthew (10th August 2023), mountain_jim (10th August 2023), Pam (10th August 2023), pueblo (10th August 2023), shaberon (10th August 2023), Sue (Ayt) (10th August 2023), Tracie (Bodhicee) (10th August 2023)

33. Link to Post #197
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I guess the point I'm forgetting is that people can't work because of vaccine injuries. They suffer then they are medically ignored or lied to.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th August 2023), Ewan (10th August 2023), happyuk (10th August 2023), Harmony (10th August 2023), mountain_jim (10th August 2023), Pam (10th August 2023), pueblo (10th August 2023), shaberon (10th August 2023), Sue (Ayt) (10th August 2023), Tracie (Bodhicee) (10th August 2023), Vangelo (10th August 2023)

35. Link to Post #198
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,961 times in 4,050 posts

By Dr. Simon Goddek
    From twitter

Over the past three years, journalists have come up with many reasons for the rise in heart damage (e.g. showering). However, none blamed it on the experimental gene therapy administered to billions around the globe.

Journalists came up with these? Ok, well, I am a free-lance everything, let me try to un-come-up with a few.

It can be tough because stressing about this stuff is certainly not good for the heart. Maybe they should have said journalism causes heart attacks.

Quote [*]Artificial sweeteners: According to a study, artificial sweeteners are responsible for an increased risk of heart attacks. Guess that's just another "bitter" finding in the world of "sweet" science!

Mosanto. Artificial sweetener. First artificial chemical additive. Monsanto. If I say it a third time we all die. Besides, it now belongs to Bayer, that wonderful source of heroin.

This was already horrible. Name one that is actually good for you and I will find something else wrong with it.

Quote [*]Eating eggs: Eggs are among the healthiest foods one can eat. Perhaps that's why there's an attempt to convince us otherwise. This is junk science!
    Partly true. It is the closest-matching protein to the body's needs, much more than beef, pork, etc.; I am not sure about human flesh. The drawback to eggs is that they are phenomenally high in cholesterol--more than a few of them per week is not going to be heart-healthy in the long run.

Quote [B][*]Lack of Masking: CBS News's medical 'expert', @celinegounder (she/her) suggests a lack of masks and missed vaccines caused heart attacks in youth. Yeah right...

Well, possibly, in the same sense as Journalism.

Quote [*]Giving birth in early 20s: Caution to biological women in their early 20s: think twice, even thrice, before choosing to get pregnant early. According to the eugenicists aiming to depopulate the earth, having babies at a young age is life-threatening.
    I thought 14 was early. Is this always a choice? I was unplanned, and I guess can thank war for not getting aborted.

Quote [*]Weekend-lie ins: Sleeping in on the weekend is supposedly the ultimate heart-killer. Since waking up early is considered racist, it's quite challenging to make the right choice these days.

I am having a little difficulty squeezing the racist interpretation out of that, but, ok, these accusations have taken a turn for the mindless. What if you simply have no circadian rhythm and think you belong to the human race?

Quote [*]Being sarcastic: Oh, great! Now even sarcasm gives you a heart attack? Well, that's just the "heartfelt" news I was waiting for.
    No, I just tried that. Nothing happened.

Quote [*]Living in rural areas: Regarding this study, living in rural areas will increase the chance getting a heart attack. Probably too much gardening and consumption of organic chicken eggs.

No, I just tried that while being sarcastic. But thanks for the warning.

Quote [*]But fortunately, fact checkers assured us that heart attacks in children have many causes, but definitely not the experimental gene therapy. PHEW! Dodged a bullet!

That just proves it's not an experiment, no control group, no clinical trial, and all that, and it's not therapy either. Children's heart attacks are not caused by something that is non-existent, which is a fault because you cannot be non-existent. The "many causes" perhaps are the six random mixes of what might actually be in that syringe, rather than one single formulation, as if there being only one of them would be satisfactory.

Quote #21: Thank you for reading and sharing this thread. It's only a matter of time before such headlines circulate and people start to view them as 'normal.' It's high time to make common sense common again.

Let's see. Someone just posted a study from 1758 that already explained how the very first vaccine increased mortality. So this one is a longshot. I personally tried to explain how mortality decreased in the early 1900s due to the use of soap. That means it took about 150 years for the freaking serums to steal credit from somewhere.

And, yes, at the beginning of May, practically all travel restrictions were lifted, and no, not much was said. You know where I found out about it? Travel companies! Of course! Everyone just wants to work normally without a mask shoved in their face don't they??
    Last edited by shaberon; 10th August 2023 at 10:22.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th August 2023), Ewan (10th August 2023), Gwin Ru (10th August 2023), happyuk (11th August 2023), Harmony (10th August 2023), Matthew (10th August 2023), mountain_jim (10th August 2023), Sue (Ayt) (10th August 2023)

37. Link to Post #199
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is a sincere message in favour of sarcasm.

YOU ARE NOW IN A SEMI-SARCASTIC ZONE
    Some messages below are sarcastic, but others are serious. Reader caution is advised! Please ignore all of it and report it to the forum administrators.

The World's Sarcastic Society
    NOS VERE VIS AUXILIUM TUUM

Sarcasm is your friend in the fight against gaslighting!

It can confuse censorship.

But this logic works the other way round too

The truth is already factious.

Lies against truth are already self-sarcastic. Spelling the difference between truth and lies in sarcastic nuggets can get people thinking in the same way that Cunningham's Law works: The best way to get the right answer on the Internet is not to ask a question, it's to post the wrong answer. Basically we find it easier to stick our necks up to correct what is wrong rather than say what is right.

Using sarcasm to replay the ridiculous "truth" can trigger thinking in confused people as they realise how factious it sounds outside pure zombie compliance.

Use sarcasm today!
    Last edited by Matthew; 10th August 2023 at 11:08.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (10th August 2023), Bill Ryan (10th August 2023), Ewan (10th August 2023), Gwin Ru (10th August 2023), Harmony (10th August 2023), mountain_jim (10th August 2023), shaberon (10th August 2023)

39. Link to Post #200
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,961 times in 4,050 posts

Using sarcasm to replay the ridiculous "truth" can trigger thinking in confused people as they realise how factious it sounds outside pure zombie compliance.

Use sarcasm today!

The English language was invented by Mark Twain and defined by Ambrose Bierce in The Devil's Dictionary:

HOMCEOPATHY, n. A school of medicine midway between Allopathy and Christian Science. To the last both the others are distinctly inferior, for Christian Science will cure imaginary diseases, and they can not.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th August 2023), Ewan (10th August 2023), Harmony (11th August 2023), Matthew (10th August 2023), Sue (Ayt) (10th August 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 10 11 LastLast