+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1 9 11 LastLast

Thread: Normalising vaccine side-effects, as if it has always been like this

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,636 times in 8,593 posts

Default Re: Normalising vaccine side-effects, as if it has always been like this

^

https://twitter.com/FredFredderson1/...Mj9hGLEItNHh3Q

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2022), Gwin Ru (13th December 2022), Harmony (20th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd December 2022), Matthew (14th December 2022), Merkaba360 (19th January 2023), Pam (13th January 2023), pueblo (13th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (13th December 2022)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks

Default Re: Normalising vaccine side-effects, as if it has always been like this

https://twitter.com/TroubleTj/status...-RdD2oyTKH1dlg

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th December 2022), Gwin Ru (14th December 2022), Harmony (20th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd December 2022), Matthew (14th December 2022), Pam (31st December 2022), pueblo (14th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (14th December 2022)

5. Link to Post #163
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,187 times in 4,071 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Somebody commented that influencing powers had tried to stop the unvaccinated getting trains or busses, and I wonder if this was done in the same spirit. Luckily the study is criticised as a joke, and actuaries who run the insurance business are not so prone to lies like this, so I hope this gets zero traction, or better still becomes a tPtb's own goal.

Dr Clare Craig has spent some time looking closely at this study, she doesn't have very kind words about it.

Quote Posted by Dr Clare Craig on twitter
    Here is a joke of a study claiming the unvaccinated are involved in more car accidents.

There's a lot wrong with it.🧵
    There's a bit more about her response in this post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1532914

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (14th December 2022), Bill Ryan (14th December 2022), Ewan (14th December 2022), Gwin Ru (14th December 2022), Harmony (20th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd December 2022), mountain_jim (14th December 2022), Pam (31st December 2022)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

I realize now I posted this in the wrong thread - should have posted in the thread linked to above - or at least looked there first.

There are just so many COVID/JAB threads it's hard to keep up.

Quote L
    @SomeBitchIKnow

6h
    ·
    And this is why we read the study. No, there isn't a correlation. But some dumb **** "scientists" out there say if you aren't vaccinated they "theorize" that you will also neglect road safety guidelines.

Literally making **** up as they go.

Last edited by mountain_jim; 14th December 2022 at 17:55.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (14th December 2022), Bill Ryan (14th December 2022), Ewan (14th December 2022), Gwin Ru (14th December 2022), Harmony (20th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd December 2022), Matthew (14th December 2022), Merkaba360 (19th January 2023), Pam (31st December 2022), XelNaga (7th February 2023)

9. Link to Post #165
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Tell me about it; I find it so hard to choose the right thread but it fits in a few threads :D

It is heart warming that this clanger of a 'study' has gone viral for all the right reasons

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th December 2022), Ewan (14th December 2022), Gwin Ru (14th December 2022), Harmony (20th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd December 2022), mountain_jim (15th December 2022), Pam (13th January 2023)

11. Link to Post #166
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It's excitement from watching a new movie

https://metro.co.uk/2022/12/19/avatar-2-fan-dies-from-heart-attack-while-watching-sequel-in-cinema-17960617/

Quote An Avatar 2 fan has died after suffering what is suspected to be an ‘excitement-induced heart attack’ while watching the movie.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (20th December 2022), Bill Ryan (20th December 2022), DNA (12th January 2023), Ewan (20th December 2022), Gwin Ru (20th December 2022), Harmony (20th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd December 2022), Pam (13th January 2023), XelNaga (7th February 2023)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    It's excitement from watching a new movie

https://metro.co.uk/2022/12/19/avatar-2-fan-dies-from-heart-attack-while-watching-sequel-in-cinema-17960617/

Quote An Avatar 2 fan has died after suffering what is suspected to be an ‘excitement-induced heart attack’ while watching the movie.
    https://twitter.com/SallyMayweather/...mp3L0OXNKKlFlA

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th December 2022), DNA (12th January 2023), Ewan (20th December 2022), Gwin Ru (20th December 2022), Harmony (22nd December 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd December 2022), Matthew (20th December 2022), modini (12th January 2023), Pam (13th January 2023)

15. Link to Post #168
    Language
    English
    Thanks

On one hand....
    Drinking two or more cups of coffee per day may significantly raise the risk of heart disease-related death in some patients, a study suggests.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...art-death.html

Japanese researchers found people whose blood pressure was above 160/100 mmHg - considered extremely high - were twice as likely to die from a cardiac issue compared to people with lower levels.

Interestingly, the raised risk did not apply to people with high blood pressure not considered severe.

But on the other hand, also from the Daily Mail...

But you get the message right? Yep it's anything but the you-know-what

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2022), DNA (12th January 2023), Ewan (22nd December 2022), Gwin Ru (22nd December 2022), Harmony (22nd December 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd December 2022), mountain_jim (22nd December 2022), Pam (13th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (22nd December 2022)

17. Link to Post #169
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Basic political puppet Chris Whitty blames lockdown for the increase in heart conditions. De jure blabbering be dammed, the comments on the tabloid's website show people are not fooled. Official 'de jure' reasoning is the casualty because who could even trust what they say anymore, with the spin to defend their medical product.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...untreated.html

Chris Whitty warns thousands of middle-aged people are dying of heart conditions that went untreated during the Covid pandemic as patients missed out on statins and blood pressure pills
    By LAUREN HAUGHEY FOR MAILONLINE
    • There are reportedly 800 more people dying each week over normal levels
    • Reasonings are still unclear but barriers to accessing pills could be an influence
    • Research indicates that many Brits did not want to be a burden to the NHS

Sir Chris Whitty has warned that thousands of middle-aged people are now dying of heart conditions after people were reluctant to bother the NHS at the height of the pandemic.

This year has seen a higher number of deaths than normal from preventable conditions as many have been unable to get statins or pills for blood pressure in lockdowns.

As of now, there are currently 800 more people dying each week over normal levels, and only half of that is due to Covid, The Times has reported.

While the reasonings for these deaths are still unclear, the chief medical officer has now alerted the Government about how barriers to accessing medication may have contributed to this.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2022), DNA (12th January 2023), Ewan (31st December 2022), Gwin Ru (31st December 2022), Harmony (31st December 2022), mountain_jim (12th January 2023), Pam (13th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (31st December 2022)

19. Link to Post #170
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

... say no more... say no more:

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2023), DNA (12th January 2023), Harmony (13th January 2023), Matthew (12th January 2023), mountain_jim (12th January 2023), Pam (13th January 2023), pueblo (12th January 2023), Satori (12th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (12th January 2023)

21. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/DavidBCollum/sta...LdopCJ-yJoqvRw

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2023), Gwin Ru (12th January 2023), Harmony (13th January 2023), Matthew (12th January 2023)

23. Link to Post #172
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dave "cranial commotio cordis" Collum
    @DavidBCollum
    I am sure it has nothing to do with soaring sterility rates...
    Forgive me, I felt like making an unlosable copy of this one . I wonder if we will see more and more handling of this issue?
    https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2023/01...-fears-n687008

Birth Rate in Freefall as 1 in 4 Americans Puts off Having Kids Due to Climate Fears
    By Bob Hoge | 5:15 PM on January 11, 2023

Birth Rate in Freefall as 1 in 4 Americans Puts off Having Kids Due to Climate Fears

(The opinions expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of RedState.com.)

I remember being on a golf course talking politics and a friend “jokingly” called me a “breeder.” I have four kids; he’s chosen to forgo parenthood altogether.

After a moment of stunned silence, I realized two things: one, that there are plenty of folks who think that having children is evil, and two, that this person was not in fact my friend.

He’s not alone in his thinking though: a survey by Veolia, an environmental utility firm, reveals that a quarter of respondents described “not being at peace” due to global warming and said they were “giving up long-term projects such as having children.” The poll should be taken with a grain of salt, however, as the Paris-based company posts other polls on their Twitter feed that all seem to arrive at similar conclusions: that a majority of inhabitants of the earth spend their waking hours freaking out over the future of the planet.

Veolia
    @Veolia
    Efforts must be collective in order to achieve #EcologicalTransformation.👫 For most of the world's inhabitants, the 3 main actors of ecological transformation are citizens, #governments and local authorities. 🌎

➡️ Discover the 1st barometer of Veolia and
    @elabe_fr

Still, their findings cannot be totally discounted; there are in fact hordes of individuals who do obsess over climate change and claim that almost every weather event is yet another sign of our imminent doom. DailyMail reports:

Quote A quarter of Americans are delaying long-term plans like starting a family, fearing that climate change will drive ever more weather calamities, a survey reveals.

Research by Veolia, an environmental utility firm, shows a growing number of people are alarmed by global warming — four fifths call it a “real” phenomenon and nearly two thirds put the blame on mankind. [Emphasis mine.]

It comes as storms and floods have claimed at least 17 lives in California in recent days…
    It wasn’t that long ago that most societies considered it a duty for young people to bear children. Even not-a-biologist Ketanji Brown Jackson can probably tell you that a species that doesn’t reproduce will go extinct. Unfortunately for the United States, birth rates are in a long-term nosedive, as Pew Research reports:
    • Forty-three states recorded their lowest general fertility rate, which represents annual births per 1,000 women aged 15-44, in at least three decades in 2020.
    • Every state except for North Dakota experienced losses when the most recently published 2020 rates are compared to averages over the decade ending in 2010.
    • The severity of the declines over the past decade varies greatly, with Western states generally experiencing the most severe fertility rate drops. Arizona’s and Utah’s declines were more than double that of the 50-state average.
    • States are already feeling some effects of low fertility, such as lower school enrollment, but many of the most significant potential hits to tax revenues won’t occur for decades.
    • Some states are more vulnerable to potential budget pressures than others because of their tax structures, economies, and ability to attract working-age residents via migration.

The Biden Administration seemingly has an answer: just let in millions of illegal immigrants to prop up our population numbers. Twitter CEO Elon Musk, however, does not agree that the low birth rate is a good thing; he actually argues that it’s a threat:

Quote I think a lot of people think that there’s too many people on the planet, but I think there’s in fact too few. And that possibly the single greatest risk to human civilation is the rapidly dimishing birth rate.
    Watch:

Pranay Prabhakar
    @billionairemnk
    @elonmusk
    discusses the declining birth rate and its potential consequences. This is an important conversation that we need to have.

#birthrate #population #ElonMusk
    <video of Elon saying he thinks there are too few people on the planet, and that's the risk>

I know some couples who chose not to have children and are happy with their decision. I know others who as they get older regret staying childless, and find their lives lacking a certain meaning. For me, parenting is the most challenging—but also by far the most rewarding—adventure in life, and it’s just plain sad that so many people are so caught up in climate change mania that they would opt to forgo one of the species’ most basic functions: reproducing.

It would indeed be a sorrowful world with no children.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2023), Ewan (12th January 2023), Harmony (13th January 2023), mountain_jim (12th January 2023), Pam (13th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (12th January 2023)

25. Link to Post #173
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quick heart problem cover-up update: in the effort to blame absolutely everything in existence except the vaccine, it's now video game's turn.

Video games could trigger deadly heart problems in children: study
    By Adriana Diaz
    October 11, 2022
    NPY https://nypost.com/2022/10/11/video-...in-kids-study/

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2023), DNA (12th January 2023), Ewan (12th January 2023), Harmony (13th January 2023), mountain_jim (13th January 2023), Pam (13th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (12th January 2023)

27. Link to Post #174
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,461 times in 2,849 posts

Looking at all of this brings up feelings of sheer amazement.

It is so comprehensive, the attempt to gaslight the world. With all of these media sources and all of these individuals complicit, there has got to be some direct evidence, somewhere, of directives and talking points as well as some institutional structure that is aligning all of the outlets.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2023), Delight (12th January 2023), Ewan (12th January 2023), Harmony (13th January 2023), Matthew (12th January 2023), mountain_jim (13th January 2023), Pam (13th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (12th January 2023)

29. Link to Post #175
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,729 times in 4,313 posts

Hilarious vaccine satire.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2023), Ewan (12th January 2023), Gwin Ru (12th January 2023), Harmony (13th January 2023), Matthew (12th January 2023), mountain_jim (13th January 2023), Pam (13th January 2023), Tracie (Bodhicee) (13th January 2023)

31. Link to Post #176
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Gaslighting yes!

Two birds with one stone here, 5th generation warfare sanctions against consumer spending on gas, and also gas is your health problem:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...d-health-fears

US Safety Agency to Consider Ban on Gas Stoves Amid Health Fears
    The US Consumer Product Safety Commission will move to regulate gas stoves as new research links them to childhood asthma.

ByAri Natter
    9 January 2023, 12:00 GMTUpdated on9 January 2023, 18:01 GMT

A federal agency says a ban on gas stoves is on the table amid rising concern about harmful indoor air pollutants emitted by the appliances.

The US Consumer Product Safety Commission plans to take action to address the pollution, which can cause health and respiratory problems.

Original report by slay news

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th January 2023), Ewan (13th January 2023), Harmony (13th January 2023), Mark (13th January 2023), mountain_jim (13th January 2023), Pam (13th January 2023)

33. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mark (here)
    Looking at all of this brings up feelings of sheer amazement.

It is so comprehensive, the attempt to gaslight the world. With all of these media sources and all of these individuals complicit, there has got to be some direct evidence, somewhere, of directives and talking points as well as some institutional structure that is aligning all of the outlets.
    While I have not verified, this post I made yesterday from a 4chan anon looks like a strong possibility for some of this evidence.
    The document (the slides/ screens are from) is labeled Vaccine Crisis Communications Manual and a lot of work went into its prep, but I don't know who created it and for whom.

Quote For context: this is the states playbook on how to handle anything that erodes trust in the shots. It even has guides on what to say. Every public statement by a journalist/politician is scripted.

Last edited by mountain_jim; 13th January 2023 at 01:32.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th January 2023), Ewan (13th January 2023), Harmony (13th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (15th January 2023), Matthew (13th January 2023), Pam (13th January 2023), pueblo (15th January 2023)

35. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th January 2023), Harmony (14th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (15th January 2023), Matthew (14th January 2023), pueblo (15th January 2023)

37. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/capitalistexp/st...vYqTtktGVNg6mQ

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th January 2023), Harmony (14th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (15th January 2023), Matthew (14th January 2023), pueblo (15th January 2023)

39. Link to Post #180
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Chris Whitty will say one thing one day and another the next. This happened when Whitty played down the risk of covid, then suddenly without referencing his previous statement, he went into full covid fear mode. He's a shameless hollow puppet, and because he didn't do the right thing and resign in 2020, he is now one of the most unpopular people in the UK. Who would want to be Chris Whitty? You'd be eating bogies in your food, and soup that tastes slightly of p*** for the rest of your life.

Anyway, enough of bullying Chris in vain. Here's the point, that he's trying to say it's not the jab.

https://expose-news.com/2023/01/18/w...elated-deaths/

Chris Whitty covers up 22k COVID Vaccine Heart-Related Deaths with FALSE Claims about lack of Statins and Blood Pressure Pills
    BY RHODA WILSON ON JANUARY 18, 2023

In the week ending 23 December 2022, in England, there were 2,272 excess deaths which represents a 20.2% increase above the five-year average. In Wales, the statistics were even worse with a 27.3% increase. Only about 3% of the total was attributed to Covid.

In the last year, in England, a shocking 21,841 of the additional deaths mentioned cardiovascular disease on the death certificate.

According to England’s Chief Medical Officer, Chris Whitty, many excess deaths are from heart conditions due to patients missing out on statins and blood pressure pills. But Tom Jefferson and Carl Heneghan reveal that this was never the case. At no point over the last three years have prescriptions noticeably dropped.

he Naked Emperor has written a summary of some of the evidence stacking up pointing to the covid vaccines as the culprit, concluding: “I’m not sure how many more studies and excess deaths need to occur before someone in power acknowledges what is going on or at least begins to investigate. But for now, it is the unspoken secret and excess deaths will continue.”

In our article, we’re going to focus more on Jefferson and Heneghan’s revelations. You can read The Naked Emperor’s article here

Is Everyone Dying of Statin Starvation?
    In a previous article, Jefferson and Heneghan (“C&J”) highlighted a technical report on the covid pandemic published on 1 December 2022 by the UK government. In C&J’s latest article, they highlighted a paragraph in this report where Whitty explained:

Quote Posted by Whitty explained
    There is little doubt that delays in presentation, reductions in secondary prevention (such as statins and antihypertensives), and postponement of elective and semi-elective care and screening will have led to later and more severe presentation of non-covid illness both during and after the first 3 waves. The combined effect of this will likely lead to a prolonged period of non-covid excess mortality and morbidity after the worst period of the pandemic is over.
    There can be little doubt that blocking access to, say, cancer screening and treatment will have disastrous consequences – one of the many legacies of lockdowns. But how did Professor Whitty and his team conclude that excess cardiovascular mortality was due to a lack of statins and antihypertensives?

Primary care is where the bulk of statins and antihypertensives are prescribed but did the prescriptions of such drugs change during the pandemic? Not according to Open Prescribing, which is based on monthly NHS prescribing data.

Another aspect that needs to be considered when looking at whether a lack of statins could have caused a sudden increase in cardiovascular deaths: is the length of time of exposure to the drugs.

A large analysis in January 2017 showed that 138 people would be needed to be treated with statins for five years to prevent one death, 49 to prevent one cardiovascular disease event, and 155 to prevent one stroke. For those who have known heart disease or a history of stroke, 83 people would need to be treated for five years to prevent one death.

The five years do not fit the introduction of restrictions in March 2020, nor is there any evidence that lipid regulating and antihypertensive drugs were prescribed less in the last three years based on the NHS’s data.

A sustained drop in monitoring is unlikely to be the reason for the increase in excess deaths. In 2017 C&J did a systematic review of the effect of Global cardiovascular risk assessment in adults. They found its use did not translate into reductions in cardiovascular disease morbidity or mortality.

In the last year, there has been an excess of 21,841 deaths with cardiovascular disease mentioned on the death certificate. “Our analysis suggests it isn’t a fall in drug treatment, and the drop in cardiovascular disease risk monitoring can’t account for it, given the lack of evidence of an effect,” C&J concluded.

Read the full article HERE

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (18th January 2023), Bill Ryan (30th January 2023), Ewan (18th January 2023), Harmony (19th January 2023), mountain_jim (18th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (18th January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1 9 11 LastLast