+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oldest Calendar Decoded

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Oldest Calendar Decoded

Greetings Project Avalon,

It has been awhile since I have done any interviews, but for the people who have seen my work before I always mention the date of 2024. I never pushed it too hard because I knew some would use it to create fear or sell something.

In 2017, when Jupiter went into the belly of Virgo it was an important marker for all of humanity. Much of Revelations is what will actually occur in the heavens and down here as well. All the tetrads and triads just before this date also occurred for a reason. These are extremely rare occurrences and there is a deeper reason for all this. The problem we had with the Mayan calendar is we used the wrong Krist as our marker.

I have come forward now to show how the great Kriya Yoga master named Sri Yukteswar brought forward the correct calendar at the turnoff the century. He pulled this out of the Laws of Manu which is an ancient Vedic document. The other side also knows the real calendar, and all the recent events we have seen play out over the last 2 years only proves to me that the conjunction of the Yuga will truly occur in 2024.

Have hope because this current time will come to pass. We must all be lamps unto ourselves now and it is communities like Project Avalon that will help bring the change faster. It is not going to be all rainbows and unicorns after this date. Dwarpa Yuga still has challenges, but the old is desperate now to maintain power and control. It is clear to me now that this Calendar is the correct one and out history fits it perfectly.

Did you know the oldest working calendar in existence is out on the Canadian praire and it starts at the same time the mayan one did. The great Indian calendar goes back further, but this one is an actual working one and the Plains natives stopped using it shortly after Europeans settled the prairies. These ancients helped our ancestors build these megalithic sites all over the world for spiritual purposes. The site in Alberta Canada is exactly within 1/2 degree of 51 Degrees latitude and its outer ring is the same diameter as Stonehenge. Stonehenge is also located within 1/2 degree of 51 degrees latitiude.

This is a 3 part series so if you want to watch the rest of them I will post them as soon as they air.

Blessings to all of you,

Sheldon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noXFD3BEZnM&t=6s

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Padma11 For This Post:

Alpha (8th November 2021), anasazi (9th November 2021), Brigantia (3rd November 2021), Dennis Leahy (3rd November 2021), Harmony (3rd November 2021), Inversion (8th November 2021), Journeyman (3rd November 2021), Mare (8th November 2021), Michel Leclerc (8th November 2021), Nasu (6th November 2021), onawah (4th November 2021), selinam (8th November 2021), toppy (4th November 2021), Violet3 (4th November 2021), wondering (8th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

Default Re: Oldest Calendar Decoded

Look forward to all the information.

Thank you.
    what I want or what I am.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizhekb For This Post:

Harmony (3rd November 2021), Padma11 (4th November 2021), wondering (8th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Padma11 For This Post:

Alpha (8th November 2021), Nasu (6th November 2021), selinam (8th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Padma11 For This Post:

Alpha (8th November 2021), selinam (8th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread