+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Bluetooth connectivity of vaccinated people? True or false?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,077 times in 163 posts

Default Bluetooth connectivity of vaccinated people? True or false?

You may download on your mobile phone this - BT scanner app and see by yourself. Once you turn it on, the MAC addresses will start to appear, some as known, some as unknown BT-devices. The unknown will be – them or you, if you have got the shot. In that case, it would be a good opportunity to find out what your cyber address is.

It seems that people have not been inoculated with a classical BT-device, but a BLE version, as explained in Wikipedia – here.

?!?

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd August 2021), Ben (25th March 2022), Constance (22nd August 2021), Eva2 (22nd August 2021), fifi (14th January 2022), Gwin Ru (22nd August 2021), Harmony (22nd August 2021), Matthew (28th August 2021), meat suit (22nd August 2021), melissanederland (22nd August 2021), Mikeyboy (29th December 2021), Pam (16th September 2021), Savannah (22nd August 2021), Sunny (22nd August 2021), toppy (22nd August 2021), Victoria (12th November 2021), XelNaga (22nd August 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Bluetooth connectivity of vaccinated people? True or false?

Just to add that there is some video material in Serbian language, regarding the issue, where from one could gain some picture, without understanding the language:

LINK-1

LINK-2

(To avoid confusion, the guy in the first video also used another app, called - BT Device Finder which is a bit different and it does not register MAC addresses, only BT-devices.)

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

Ben (25th March 2022), Gwin Ru (22nd August 2021), Harmony (17th September 2021), Matthew (28th August 2021), meat suit (22nd August 2021), Pam (16th September 2021), toppy (22nd August 2021), Victoria (12th November 2021), XelNaga (22nd August 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Can you translate it into English?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Harmony (17th September 2021), Pam (16th September 2021), toppy (22nd August 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,959 times in 243 posts

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    Can you translate it into English?
    Hi Savannah,

I'm from Serbia and can translate this if you wish, but there isn't much to translate.

Basically, this guy is using that app to find "bluetooth devices", he follows the signal until he finds that device (person), then he asks "have you been vaccinated", they have been, and then he tells them that they have been chiped through vaccine and shows them their adress on the phone.

In second video, he uses a different app (in the first video it shows distance in meters from target, while in the second it shows signal strenght in db), and same thing happens, app tells him that there is a "device" near by, he follows the signal to the person and asks about vaccine, and tell them about chip inside of them.

This seems genuine as people from around here respect this guy as a researcher, not some joker who fakes videos etc.

And besides, he gave links in both videos for app download, so we can all try it.

I can translate every word if you want, but it will take a lot of time, and mostly he repeats himself.

Kind regards..

8. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to XelNaga For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd August 2021), Ben (25th March 2022), bluestflame (23rd August 2021), Brodie75 (4th November 2021), Denise/Dizi (26th March 2022), fifi (29th August 2021), Gwin Ru (22nd August 2021), happyuk (13th January 2022), Harmony (17th September 2021), hm337 (3rd November 2021), Icare (31st December 2022), Matthew (12th January 2022), meat suit (22nd August 2021), mountain_jim (22nd August 2021), Pam (16th September 2021), rgray222 (25th August 2021), selinam (22nd August 2021), sms (2nd September 2021), Sunny (22nd August 2021), toppy (22nd August 2021), TravelerJim (17th December 2021), Victoria (12th November 2021), yelik (4th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

this is interesting, lets assume for a minute that this is real...
    how to give jabbees individual bt adressses?
    A:
    a vial of covid jab has 5 doses,
    so if each individual vial is full of the same bt addressed nano chips then 5 recipients would have the same address.
    solution: 2nd shot plus boosters. eventually a unique combo of code would appear in each individual.
    B.
    the chips are in the injection needles, these are used once only on one individual.
    C.
    the address is programmed in remotely via wifi/smart phones etc. post injection.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd August 2021), Ben (25th March 2022), bluestflame (23rd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (26th March 2022), fifi (1st November 2021), Gwin Ru (16th September 2021), happyuk (13th January 2022), Harmony (17th September 2021), Icare (31st December 2022), Pam (16th September 2021), sms (2nd September 2021), Sunny (23rd August 2021), Victoria (12th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    A:
    so if each individual vial is full of the same bt addressed nano chips then 5 recipients would have the same address.
    solution: 2nd shot plus boosters. eventually a unique combo of code would appear in each individual.
    B.
    the chips are in the injection needles, these are used once only on one individual.
    C.
    the address is programmed in remotely via wifi/smart phones etc. post injection.
    That makes sense.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

bluestflame (23rd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (26th March 2022), Gwin Ru (16th September 2021), Harmony (17th September 2021), Icare (31st December 2022), meat suit (23rd August 2021), Pam (16th September 2021), sms (2nd September 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

Quote Posted by sms (here)
    You may download on your mobile phone this - BT scanner app and see by yourself. Once you turn it on, the MAC addresses will start to appear, some as known, some as unknown BT-devices. The unknown will be – them or you, if you have got the shot. In that case, it would be a good opportunity to find out what your cyber address is.

It seems that people have not been inoculated with a classical BT-device, but a BLE version, as explained in Wikipedia – here.

?!?
    So... have you tried yourself? Or anyone else here who has? My phone was to old to use for this experiment :-(

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

Ben (25th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (26th March 2022), Gwin Ru (16th September 2021), Harmony (17th September 2021), Pam (16th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

A:
    B.
    C.
    Good question! For me, after several checks in various circumstances, it is a fact that the most of the vaccinated people have a BLE type BT-device and emit or radiate a pretty strong BT signal or frequency with a MAC address, displayed as “uknown” and it can not be traced to its origin by the first 6 digits, as others do. I assume that it is not a classical physical chip, even in nano size, but - the Graphene Oxide 2D mesh which acts as a BT-device/chip:

LINK

It may establish itself in the body as an interface, after the inoculation (Link), inhalation (Link), ingestion (Link), then, perhaps, the following could apply:

Quote C.
    I would say that the whole covid-scam is heavily based on – the Graphene Oxide, as it is everywhere. I hope that we will be able to clarify the issue soon.

Last edited by sms; 24th August 2021 at 01:01.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

Ben (25th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (26th March 2022), fifi (1st November 2021), Gwin Ru (16th September 2021), Harmony (17th September 2021), mab777 (16th September 2021), Pam (16th September 2021), Sunny (24th August 2021), yelik (4th November 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

The cat seems to be out of the bag, finally?!

Video link

The article with the video transcript: Link

Just to note that the 12 digits BT (MAC) address does not seem to be static, as it was implied in the video. According to my own measurements and from some people I know, the address keeps changing from time to time (every 1-2h?!), however, there is a possibility that different nano-processors have been utilized in different vaccines?!

We also need to consider a possibility that, so called, Gangstalking or Targeted Individuals „phenomenon“, could be closely connected to this technology i.e. it was just a beta testing, before the large scale implementation of the BLE technology or whatever it is (Bluetooth mesh networking?!).

Now, the question is – what can we do about it?

It seems that the transhumanization process, we have been subjected to, has been based on several factors, such as the Graphene Oxide, Morgellons fibers, nano-processors, 4 and 5G EM waves/frequencies, mRNA... and, on the „people“ utilized as vehicles by a non-human and inhumane intelligence, which runs the show program in this reality?!

We need to deal with that intelligence, directly and on our own, individual level. On the level of our human being, which is far superior from the AI (not on the level of our personalities, we keep identifying ourselves with, all the time.) I can not see any other way.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

Ben (25th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (26th March 2022), Ernie Nemeth (28th August 2021), fifi (1st November 2021), gini (16th September 2021), Gwin Ru (16th September 2021), Harmony (17th September 2021), Pam (16th September 2021), Sunny (29th August 2021), yelik (4th November 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Just an idea...

When the graphene mesh is injected, it is in motion. During that motion, the graphene will emit a surge of oscillating electric and magnetic fields detectable by 5G systems. That, somehow, could be a mechanism for generating a unique signature that can be tagged, like a picture now is on social media, and traced in real time, through social media, to identify a unique individual. Then you'd have a graphene tag that can be pinged by 5G systems and associated to an individual through existing platforms and their data bases.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Ben (25th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (26th March 2022), Gwin Ru (16th September 2021), Harmony (17th September 2021), Icare (31st December 2022), Pam (16th September 2021), sms (2nd September 2021), yelik (4th November 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,774 times in 4,376 posts

Are the Jabbed Connected to Bluetooth?

September 15, 2021

"The fact that the numbers change with the people passing by only makes sense when these people themselves are the devices."

This is "their own mark-of-the-beast-number."
    (Disclaimer- I ask readers to verify this claim. JS may just be picking up other smartphones.)
    From JS
    (henrymakow.com)

Henry,

Here are a dozen smartphone screenshots I took yesterday in front of a supermarket.

It looks like the inoculated are all having their own individual (kind of) IP address which appears on the screen when bluetooth is being activated and scans the surrounding for reachable bluetooth devices.

As you can see I did that for five minutes and the digits change with the ongoing stream of pedestrians and vehicles. The addresses all have the same format.

Twelve digits separated by colon, a mix of numbers and alphabetic characters.

This is definitely not how a reachable bluetooth device looks like on the screen. Normally you get the name of the device and a symbol that shows what kind of device, e.g. headset, phone, car hifi etc.

The more people are around the more numbers appear and the list changes from second to second.

I'm not a pro but I know a little bit about computers and I have never seen anything like that before.

My web research resulted in absolutely nothing except some others who noticed the same phenomenon. The fact that the numbers change with the people passing by only makes sense when these people themselves are the devices.

If true, everybody with a smartphone (except iphone) can see with his own eyes now what the whole C-agenda is about. Everybody can check this by himself. Even the inoculated non-believers can go to the woods or elsewhere where they are alone and try it out. The same number they always see on their screen no matter when they look at it is their own mark-of-the-beast-number.

Seems like tptb created this whole C-scenario amongst others to get everybody injected with a jab that contains graphene oxide and that self-assembles (this ability is one of graphene oxides characteristics) in the body to some kind of artificial nervous system which connects the person to the smart grid either directly via 5G or via the persons smartphone.

And I suppose this is only one aspect of the evil potential of the jab.

-----

Related - Thanks MM
    Bluetooth Vaccine? Does the Injected COVID Non-Vaccine Connect With Devices?
    Published on May 25, 2021
    By Makia Freeman
    "The only problem is that everywhere I go, everywhere I go, everything is trying to connect with me man, like Bluetooth connect to me. I get in the car, my car is trying to connect to me. I go home, my computer's trying to connect. Like, my phone is trying to connect ... the connectivity's still there. I don't know how to turn it off. Everywhere I get the same message."
    Those who understand the background to this discovery - including Transhumanism and the Operation Coronavirus-nanotech connection - will perceive that this is another clue that the COVID non-vaccines are injecting some kind of biosensor into people, to begin the process of turning people into nodes on the Smart Grid.

Vaxxed Trifecta: Magnetic, Barcoded, and bioluminescent + Bluetooth Enabled!

French bluetooth phone pick's up who's vaccinated by mobile number! It's in French, but you'll understand by watchin

Dr. Chinda Brandolino refers to the technology that makes it possible for the Bluetooth to read codes in inoculated individuals

VAXxed - Bluetooth 5 finding out RFID2020 on people

First Comment from George
    That twelve digit code with 0--9 numbers and only letters A--F, mean the total number shown is in Hexidecimal format (binary digits in 4-packs) , so any object (or human) Identified by the Internet of Things (IoT) can have any value assigned of up-to "16 to the 12th power" = 256 Thousand Billion separate IDs.

If Vaxxed people are radiating those IDs to his Bluetooth device as they walk by, I suggest this Experiment for him: Pick a Vaxxed friend or family member as a test subject, and have that person come close and then go far from his Bluetooth reader (50 meters) and repeat several times.

If the same number comes-up every time his friend approaches; then YES, the Vaxxed who can stay alive -- are being tagged ?

GK writes
    I'm probably not the first to point this out, but the 12 digit hex codes are known as MAC addresses.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAC_address

Every device that can connect to a network has a MAC address to communicate with other devices and uniquely identifies that device for network communication. It stands for media access control, but that doesn't have much meaning anymore. For larger network communications, the MAC address is associated with or converted to an IP address, which people may more commonly know for internet addressing. But MAC addresses are usually fixed to the device by a manufacturer. So, this is just setting people up to send and receive data, likely over a 5G network, but any WiFi network could work, as shown by these screenshots.

It's possible that this user's phone is picking up the MAC addresses of the people's phones that are walking by, not the people themselves. I'm not sure how this would happen since that's not normal behavior, but each cell phone also has a unique MAC address and would be a simpler explanation. You'd have to verify that MAC addresses are only showing up when vaxxed people walk by, when they both have cell phones.

JS replies-

is it possible you are picking up their phones?"

No, I don't think so.

1. I know what a MAC adress is, but my phone never showed any and I don't know how this should be possible. Would have to be a very peculiar bug in the software or flaw in the hardware if the phone was kaput. It's five years old but running reliably. No problems at all.

2. If it was a bug or a flaw it would have to show this behaviour with every device in the closer surrounding, but it doesn't. I only know and have contact with unvaxxed (don't ask me now how I manage to do that) and they all have smartphones too. And of course I tried it out yesterday and today - nothing! No 'MAC' adresses from their devices. No joke. I'm more and more certain that it's the vaxxed who are tagged. By the way I find it logical that these human IPs are also formatted like MAC adresses. It's the IoT and the IoB (internet of bodies, like they announced it a couple of years ago).

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (26th March 2022), fifi (1st November 2021), gini (16th September 2021), Harmony (16th September 2021), Icare (31st December 2022), mab777 (16th September 2021), Michel Leclerc (16th September 2021), Pam (16th September 2021), Philippe (16th September 2021), sms (21st October 2021), Sunny (17th September 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

A:
    B.
    C.
    Your thinking skills are very impressive.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (26th March 2022), happyuk (13th January 2022), meat suit (16th September 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

September 15, 2021

"The fact that the numbers change with the people passing by only makes sense when these people themselves are the devices."

This is "their own mark-of-the-beast-number."
    (Disclaimer- I ask readers to verify this claim. JS may just be picking up other smartphones.)
    From JS
    (henrymakow.com)

Henry,

Here are a dozen smartphone screenshots I took yesterday in front of a supermarket.

It looks like the inoculated are all having their own individual (kind of) IP address which appears on the screen when bluetooth is being activated and scans the surrounding for reachable bluetooth devices.

As you can see I did that for five minutes and the digits change with the ongoing stream of pedestrians and vehicles. The addresses all have the same format.

Twelve digits separated by colon, a mix of numbers and alphabetic characters.

This is definitely not how a reachable bluetooth device looks like on the screen. Normally you get the name of the device and a symbol that shows what kind of device, e.g. headset, phone, car hifi etc.

The more people are around the more numbers appear and the list changes from second to second.

I'm not a pro but I know a little bit about computers and I have never seen anything like that before.

My web research resulted in absolutely nothing except some others who noticed the same phenomenon. The fact that the numbers change with the people passing by only makes sense when these people themselves are the devices.

If true, everybody with a smartphone (except iphone) can see with his own eyes now what the whole C-agenda is about. Everybody can check this by himself. Even the inoculated non-believers can go to the woods or elsewhere where they are alone and try it out. The same number they always see on their screen no matter when they look at it is their own mark-of-the-beast-number.

Seems like tptb created this whole C-scenario amongst others to get everybody injected with a jab that contains graphene oxide and that self-assembles (this ability is one of graphene oxides characteristics) in the body to some kind of artificial nervous system which connects the person to the smart grid either directly via 5G or via the persons smartphone.

And I suppose this is only one aspect of the evil potential of the jab.

-----

Related - Thanks MM
    Bluetooth Vaccine? Does the Injected COVID Non-Vaccine Connect With Devices?
    Published on May 25, 2021
    By Makia Freeman
    "The only problem is that everywhere I go, everywhere I go, everything is trying to connect with me man, like Bluetooth connect to me. I get in the car, my car is trying to connect to me. I go home, my computer's trying to connect. Like, my phone is trying to connect ... the connectivity's still there. I don't know how to turn it off. Everywhere I get the same message."
    Those who understand the background to this discovery - including Transhumanism and the Operation Coronavirus-nanotech connection - will perceive that this is another clue that the COVID non-vaccines are injecting some kind of biosensor into people, to begin the process of turning people into nodes on the Smart Grid.

Vaxxed Trifecta: Magnetic, Barcoded, and bioluminescent + Bluetooth Enabled!

French bluetooth phone pick's up who's vaccinated by mobile number! It's in French, but you'll understand by watchin

Dr. Chinda Brandolino refers to the technology that makes it possible for the Bluetooth to read codes in inoculated individuals

VAXxed - Bluetooth 5 finding out RFID2020 on people

First Comment from George
    That twelve digit code with 0--9 numbers and only letters A--F, mean the total number shown is in Hexidecimal format (binary digits in 4-packs) , so any object (or human) Identified by the Internet of Things (IoT) can have any value assigned of up-to "16 to the 12th power" = 256 Thousand Billion separate IDs.

If Vaxxed people are radiating those IDs to his Bluetooth device as they walk by, I suggest this Experiment for him: Pick a Vaxxed friend or family member as a test subject, and have that person come close and then go far from his Bluetooth reader (50 meters) and repeat several times.

If the same number comes-up every time his friend approaches; then YES, the Vaxxed who can stay alive -- are being tagged ?

GK writes
    I'm probably not the first to point this out, but the 12 digit hex codes are known as MAC addresses.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAC_address

Every device that can connect to a network has a MAC address to communicate with other devices and uniquely identifies that device for network communication. It stands for media access control, but that doesn't have much meaning anymore. For larger network communications, the MAC address is associated with or converted to an IP address, which people may more commonly know for internet addressing. But MAC addresses are usually fixed to the device by a manufacturer. So, this is just setting people up to send and receive data, likely over a 5G network, but any WiFi network could work, as shown by these screenshots.

It's possible that this user's phone is picking up the MAC addresses of the people's phones that are walking by, not the people themselves. I'm not sure how this would happen since that's not normal behavior, but each cell phone also has a unique MAC address and would be a simpler explanation. You'd have to verify that MAC addresses are only showing up when vaxxed people walk by, when they both have cell phones.

JS replies-

is it possible you are picking up their phones?"

No, I don't think so.

1. I know what a MAC adress is, but my phone never showed any and I don't know how this should be possible. Would have to be a very peculiar bug in the software or flaw in the hardware if the phone was kaput. It's five years old but running reliably. No problems at all.

2. If it was a bug or a flaw it would have to show this behaviour with every device in the closer surrounding, but it doesn't. I only know and have contact with unvaxxed (don't ask me now how I manage to do that) and they all have smartphones too. And of course I tried it out yesterday and today - nothing! No 'MAC' adresses from their devices. No joke. I'm more and more certain that it's the vaxxed who are tagged. By the way I find it logical that these human IPs are also formatted like MAC adresses. It's the IoT and the IoB (internet of bodies, like they announced it a couple of years ago).

I am kind of speechless... incredible research, once again.. Does anyone know if the second injection is somehow different from the first? In other words , if a pharmacy had a vial for 5 uses would that vial be used for people getting their first injection and the same vial for the second or third? I am wondering how that would fit into the picture.

I am very low tech. I can understand what you guys are saying but I can't add anything other than ask questions. Would the additional graphine oxide allow for building the code or the amplification of the signal? Once you have a code does that serve as a sort of entry code that can be used to give a final code, deleting both original codes? How would they deal with multiple codes if the same vial is used for everyone. Are there different needles for injection 1 and 2? And finally, how the hell did the bible get this right? What is prophecy and how does it work in this reality? I will see if I can find answers and report back if I find anything.

I am a avid science fiction fan and I have to admit, this is right at the top in it's brilliance and potential evil.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (26th March 2022), Gwin Ru (16th September 2021), Philippe (16th September 2021), sms (26th October 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    A:
    B.
    C.
    thank you Pam :-)
    there could be more, lets say the stuff can possibly read your blood type, your dna whatever... probably your phone number and wifi net works you most use. it may well configure your ID well after injection.they dont seem too bothered if people mix manufacturers etc.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (26th March 2022), fifi (1st November 2021), Gwin Ru (16th September 2021), Pam (16th September 2021), Patient (16th September 2021), sms (26th October 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

A:
    B.
    C.
    there could be more, lets say the stuff can possibly read your blood type, your dna whatever... probably your phone number and wifi net works you most use. it may well configure your ID well after injection.they dont seem too bothered if people mix manufacturers etc.
    Yep,I do keep forgetting that they have abilities way beyond anything the masses are privy too. This stuff is really terrifying but I just can't look away. I have a blend of terror and fascination if that makes any sense.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (26th March 2022), Gwin Ru (16th September 2021), meat suit (16th September 2021), Patient (16th September 2021), sms (26th October 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

A:
    B.
    C.
    Yep,I do keep forgetting that they have abilities way beyond anything the masses are privy too. This stuff is really terrifying but I just can't look away. I have a blend of terror and fascination if that makes any sense.
    Just pace yourself - of course there will be more things that we will discover. Imagine (well, you are probably ahead of me anyway) as we can see that they are able to track individuals, they will probably now be able to connect with anyone just like the poor souls who have been victims of the voice to skull technology.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

fifi (1st November 2021), Gwin Ru (16th September 2021), Icare (31st December 2022), Pam (16th September 2021), sms (26th October 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... additional comments to Henry's article:
    Comment from Ken Adachi
    Everyone who receives the Covid Death Jab is hooked up to "The Internet of Things" immediatley following his first Jab. It's now known that ALL Covid Death Jabs contain Graphene Oxide which is creating the signal being transmitted and registering on that Blue Tooth reader. Dr Carrie Madej explained this AI/Vaxxed "hookup" in great detail in a video that she posted to Youtube on August 17, 2020 (and I re-posted to my Bitchute channel on Sep. 11, 2020).
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/o5p9D7Vo72WY/

The AI/Vaxxed "hookup" was later revealed by a Russian hacker in May of 2021 when he hacked into the computer system that was listing all of the Bio-metrics and ID data on the Russian people who got injected with the Sputnik Jab and zeroed in on the data being transmitted by one of his friend who got the Death Jab. Here's the video, which I just uploaded tonight while typing these comments, so you can verify the info for yourself (narration in Russian, but translated into English subtitles)
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZtgeBP6WTYgS/

Del Bigtree's Sep 9, 2021 interview (54 minutes) with Dr Robert Young, DSc, PhD contained a great deal of important, expanded information about how Graphene Oxide (& other metal oxides found in the Covid Jab and even Flu vaccines) turns the body into a combination of both a Transmitter & Receiver of radio frequency signals which turns every vaxxed individual into his own self-reporting (transmitting) 'contact tracer' to help Bill Gates, DARPA, & the Rockefeller/Rothschild Gang know where you are, what you're doing, and how you're feeling - every waking and sleeping moment of your life.

Dr Young also expounds on the GREATER importance of the intersitium (the space & fluids that SURROUND cellular tissue) to body immunity, along with the never-discussed role or Red Blood Cells in immunity. This is a VERY significant interview that should be known to the public.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/C5WsDHQBUM9W/

WB writes
    Henry, concerning the MAC codes... I'm a retired federal IT Specialist.

These numbers are definitely in a MAC address format, except for one thing. In a true MAC address the first six hexadecimal characters ALWAYS identify the manufacturer of the device (they will always be the same based on a set manufacturer code) and the last six identify the device itself (such as a network card in a computer... they are UNIQUE based on each device).

So, In this case all 48 binary numbers (each hex number represents four 1's or 0's) seem to be identifying a single person. IF this was just reading cell phones (which I don't believe it is) then you would see the first six hex characters repeating somewhat as to manufacturer... as there's only a limited number of manufacturers in the world...the last six however would be totally different for each phone).

Definitely appears EACH INDIVIDUAL is identified with a 12-bit hexadecimal number.

JS Wednesday-
    ok, I'm just back from another trial with a family members smartphone. Same procedure same outcome. I can only repeat myself: Yes, every network device has its own worldwide unique MAC address. But when connected the device is NOT being displayed by its MAC adress but by its name (i.e. see the attached screenshot > headset, soundsystem). How else could one find a desired device in case of connecting? Everybody would have to know the MAC addresses of his devices by rote. And if it wasn't the people walking by themselves who are the devices but their smartphones, headsets etc - where are the symbols? Since when are devices displayed on a user interface by their MAC address and not by their names/symbols?

I would just like to ask everybody with a smartphone to go to a place with numerous people and try it out himself.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

fifi (1st November 2021), meat suit (17th September 2021), sms (21st October 2021), Sunny (18th September 2021), Victoria (22nd September 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I am kind of speechless... incredible research, once again.. Does anyone know if the second injection is somehow different from the first? In other words , if a pharmacy had a vial for 5 uses would that vial be used for people getting their first injection and the same vial for the second or third? I am wondering how that would fit into the picture.

I am very low tech. I can understand what you guys are saying but I can't add anything other than ask questions. Would the additional graphine oxide allow for building the code or the amplification of the signal? Once you have a code does that serve as a sort of entry code that can be used to give a final code, deleting both original codes? How would they deal with multiple codes if the same vial is used for everyone. Are there different needles for injection 1 and 2? And finally, how the hell did the bible get this right? What is prophecy and how does it work in this reality? I will see if I can find answers and report back if I find anything.

I am a avid science fiction fan and I have to admit, this is right at the top in it's brilliance and potential evil.
    It looks like that the Graphene Oxide acts like an antenna, while real nano-processors are injected with the vaccines:

Dr. Chinda Brandolino on Transhumanism and Neurocontrol

Some apps, like LightBlue, show the Apple company as the manufacturer of most of them.

Some people say that they have detected in vaccinated people Microsoft nano-processors, as well, but did not happen to me?!

I have heard somebody saying tha Sputnik vaccines contain nano-processors produced by Elbrus company, however, not much data about that?! No clue about the nano/processors in Chinese vaccines, as they are not approved in the country where I live.

It seems that Bt scanner and finder app mentioned in the first post was somehow disabled pretty soon after it became popular, however, some of other apps are still available and able to detect LE BT Devices (Low Energy Bt devices-BLE), such as Bluetooth Finder and Scanner, AirGuard Pro, LightBlue etc. (Not working on IPhones).

I would say that we are are being “double-crossed” through this AI technology. One can see that people get “blocked” when getting this info, as very few would checking it out (the “boss”/AI does not allow it). The “first crossing”, I have explained – here; and – here.

At the end, for a deeper understanding of the situation we are in, I would also recommend – The Project Avalon Interview with James Mahu

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

Catseye (26th October 2021), fifi (1st November 2021), Gwin Ru (26th October 2021), meat suit (26th October 2021), Mikeyboy (29th December 2021), Patient (1st November 2021), Sunny (26th October 2021), XelNaga (26th October 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Do the Covid Vaccines Contain a Barcode? Yes or No?

By JS
    (henrymakow.com)
    October 31, 2021

I am re-posting this article from Oct. 17 in the hope of getting a definitive answer to this question.

"This is "their own mark-of-the-beast-number."
    Latest! Contact tracing using cell towers and graphene oxide patented! Pfizer Patent APPLICATION FILED in November 2020 and issued August 31, 2021.
    https://patents.google.com/patent/US11107588B2/en

System and methods for anonymously selecting subjects for treatment against an infectious disease caused by a pathogen. The system comprises a plurality of electronic devices comprising instructions to generate an ID and, when in the proximity of another such electronic device, one or both electronic devices transmit/receive the ID to/from the other electronic device. Then, a score is generated based on a plurality of such received IDs. Additionally, based on information received from a server, relevant treatment instructions are displayed to the subjects based on the received information and the score. The server comprises instructions for sending to the plurality of electronic devices the information to be displayed with the relevant treatment instructions, additionally, the server and/or the electronic devices comprise instructions to generate a prediction of the likelihood of a subject transmitting the pathogen, based on the score of the subject.

A Patent Issued for The Purpose of Contact Tracing All Vaccinated Humans Worldwide - "Wake up stupid little sheep. You are being led to your slaughter."

[...]

Covid Vaccines, The Planned for Mark of the Beast part 3
    Graphene oxide is made of a single layer of carbon atoms...6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons. That's what is being injected into people.

[...]

Full article: https://henrymakow.com/2021/10/the-j...bluetooth.html

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (1st November 2021), fifi (1st November 2021), Patient (1st November 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    Serbia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Spanish speaking doctor Dr Luis Benito claims he did the following test on his patients. He turned on bluetooth on his mobile phone. He made observations whether there is a bluetooth signal present when he received patients. He asked patients to turn off mobile phones and any device they had with them. He made sure there are no other possible sources of bluetooth signal. On a sample of 137 patients he claims that none of unvaccinated had the signal, and 86% of those who claimed to be vaccinated had it.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ym7kAjZDWRd8/

This guy who received Astra Zeneca shot seems to have everything trying to connect to him via bluetooth...

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/grs3n934dQTw/

Could it be that bad? What do you think, is there some truth to the story of bluetooth connectivity of the vaccinated? How come no one else noticed such a thing?
    Last edited by hm337; 3rd November 2021 at 20:56.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hm337 For This Post:

Gwin Ru (3rd November 2021), Icare (31st December 2022), meat suit (4th November 2021), yelik (4th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast